Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,830 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

Oluwo Of Iwo: How To Retrieve Nigerian Stolen Millions From US Via Local Charm - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Oluwo Of Iwo: How To Retrieve Nigerian Stolen Millions From US Via Local Charm (29389 Views)

Ifa Doesn't Pick Yoruba Kings, Only Governors Do - Oluwo Of Iwo / Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi, Becomes Emir, Drops Title / "My Wife, Chanel Chin Is The Most Beautiful Queen On Planet Earth"- Oluwo Of Iwo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo: How To Retrieve Nigerian Stolen Millions From US Via Local Charm by Paulo3ree(m): 9:55pm On Jul 31, 2019
Flier:
Too much sense no go kill this man grin
Drainage sense
As in that place wey water they pass for street

1 Like

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo: How To Retrieve Nigerian Stolen Millions From US Via Local Charm by frubben(m): 9:57pm On Jul 31, 2019
Warey!!!!!! grin
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo: How To Retrieve Nigerian Stolen Millions From US Via Local Charm by maisauki: 10:30pm On Jul 31, 2019
noone does charm pass oyinbo man
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo: How To Retrieve Nigerian Stolen Millions From US Via Local Charm by stieyven(m): 10:36pm On Jul 31, 2019
Bar1941:
This guyman no go kill person with laughter grin, it's only God that knows how he bribed his way to that seat. Can't you guys use the charm to deal with the corrupt politicians first since retrieving the looted ones will not stop them from relooting it?

DO NOT TAKE THE NAME OF THE LORD IN VAIN. The Lord will not hold him guiltless who takes his name in vain. EXODUS 20 :7
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo: How To Retrieve Nigerian Stolen Millions From US Via Local Charm by Nostradamus: 10:45pm On Jul 31, 2019
Funny chap.
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo: How To Retrieve Nigerian Stolen Millions From US Via Local Charm by engrchykae(m): 11:15pm On Jul 31, 2019
and this is supposed to be a king,yoruba of a people.
even an igala king cant utter such nonsense
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo: How To Retrieve Nigerian Stolen Millions From US Via Local Charm by Obakoolex(m): 11:34pm On Jul 31, 2019
It's painful how many of this our youths in position are just messing up cry
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo: How To Retrieve Nigerian Stolen Millions From US Via Local Charm by YoungAncient1: 12:26am On Aug 01, 2019
O! So this is how he got the money he wants to use in buying Chelsea fc abi?
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo: How To Retrieve Nigerian Stolen Millions From US Via Local Charm by DigitB: 1:35am On Aug 01, 2019
Ndlistic:
Oluwo of Owo, Oba AbdulRasheed Adewale Akanbi tells Nigerians how to retrieve millions from #US treasury using local charm.

According to the oba, he said if you come here I will show you how to go get the money from US treasury that the are millions, billions, trillions and zillions of money in the US treasure account.

Watch The Video
.https://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/07/oluwo-of-iwo-tells-nigerians-how-to.html?m=1

Of course. And Google is Ifa also undecided
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo: How To Retrieve Nigerian Stolen Millions From US Via Local Charm by Vic74real: 1:43am On Aug 01, 2019
Dey like say this guyman Oba dey shack o
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo: How To Retrieve Nigerian Stolen Millions From US Via Local Charm by Unrated900(m): 7:08am On Aug 01, 2019
Guy man
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo: How To Retrieve Nigerian Stolen Millions From US Via Local Charm by eneyoduke(m): 8:15am On Aug 01, 2019
Scam king
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo: How To Retrieve Nigerian Stolen Millions From US Via Local Charm by mozona(m): 8:21am On Aug 01, 2019
i think it is possible...

after all yahoo guys still use that means to take money from them
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo: How To Retrieve Nigerian Stolen Millions From US Via Local Charm by lonelygem(m): 8:28am On Aug 01, 2019
And Iwo is such a primitive town still living in the decade, all the road leading to his town where he claim to secure kingship is terrible. A town with no waste management..

Come to the palace junction, about 2 electric poles to the palace gate is terrible and not motorable. U cant do business in Iwo as all roads are terrible thereby discouraging investors and business proximity..

Coming from Osogbo through Iwo/Ibadan road, just around the popular hotel call Beezee where the so called Oba normally lodge his guest, the road has completely detached into a terrible lagoon..

Vehicle now turn back from that spot to go and ply Odori/Oja ale, to link back to Ibadan road through the police station..

I'm so surprised to see this guy ranting about buying football clubs and boasting of some financial recovery charm.

If he so have some of the things he claimed, he wouldn't be seen loitering and luring himself into wealthy politician's homes and gathering because of those small envelopes he's fund of...

As it is now, businesses are closing down in Iwo on daily basis because of lack of infrastructure..

If u cannot sell leaves and vegetable, or make moinmoin and eko (agidi) don't even think of going to Iwo. Even banks has refused to come to Iwo as the 3 who are managing the transactions there are seriously lamenting of business proximity..

That guy is just out to explore and gain cheap popularity..

1 Like

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo: How To Retrieve Nigerian Stolen Millions From US Via Local Charm by follock007(m): 9:03am On Aug 01, 2019
English rituals involves things like drinking your best coffee everyday but your own is using juju to monitor people inner thinking in order to interpret it the way that turns them into poop.
if you are referring to wire transfer then there's nothing local about it... we are in Babylon
is it not juju that keeps trying to catch-up with oyinbo
they're killing me as i speak, talk something they think should annoy me with unseen pipes in my ear then use my dna with them to work on my tears gland at the same to tighten my gullet and pump air in my belly and they think i am turning into a child for crying over someone talking in my head that i can't even see. they get paid from dollar withdrawn in naira and before you know i loose a loved one

NONSENSE
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo: How To Retrieve Nigerian Stolen Millions From US Via Local Charm by GeneralPula: 10:08am On Aug 01, 2019
Alzirida:

Thanks
But am safe
As I don't wear panties

Ahh!! Shakashukushaaka! grin
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo: How To Retrieve Nigerian Stolen Millions From US Via Local Charm by tigerclaws: 10:13am On Aug 01, 2019
[s]
GeneralPula:

Ahh!! Shakashukushaaka! grin
[/s]
trash
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo: How To Retrieve Nigerian Stolen Millions From US Via Local Charm by daresimon(m): 10:27am On Aug 01, 2019
they said I was not okay when I told them this man is crazy.
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo: How To Retrieve Nigerian Stolen Millions From US Via Local Charm by BELZEEZ(m): 10:36am On Aug 01, 2019
Buy Arsenal too with charm
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo: How To Retrieve Nigerian Stolen Millions From US Via Local Charm by Beejaytrump(m): 1:41pm On Aug 01, 2019
Why some people just like spreading fake rumours all around?
The king was telling reporter that some acclaimed traditionalist don't possess the powers they claim to have. If they do let them fly to America and bring money from the reserve there.
The full video was in circulation some months ago and some people just chose to edited it for their self interest. That's not the full clip.
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo: How To Retrieve Nigerian Stolen Millions From US Via Local Charm by pastie(m): 11:18pm On Aug 02, 2019
pyro62:
King no know waytin to advertise about his pipo na their local charm e wan dey advertise. E think say e fit send snake and monkey to go rob US treasury grin
Na laser go fry all e juju once them touch the safe. King way no get SENSE
Too much movie go kill you, who told you that US banking valve is using laser light, have you ever been to US banking structure ?

1 Like

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo: How To Retrieve Nigerian Stolen Millions From US Via Local Charm by AeroplaneApple: 11:45pm On Aug 02, 2019
Bar1941:
This guyman no go kill person with laughter grin, it's only God that knows how he bribed his way to that seat. Can't you guys use the charm to deal with the corrupt politicians first since retrieving the looted ones will not stop them from relooting it?

you spoke my mind

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Slay Queens Twerk For Masquerade (photos) / Africans/ Deodorant / The White Manz' Perception Of Black Beauty Is Different From The Black Manz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.