Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,508 members, 7,830,521 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

Frank Donga Mocks The Nigerian Senate Over Screening Of Ministerial Nominees - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Frank Donga Mocks The Nigerian Senate Over Screening Of Ministerial Nominees (337 Views)

Fan Mocks The Head Of Regina Daniels’ Son - ‘see Pikin Head Like Toast Bread’ / Frank Donga Mocks The Nigerian Senate Over Screening Of Ministerial Nominees / Frank Donga And Wofai Fada On TushMagazine Issue 19 Cover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Frank Donga Mocks The Nigerian Senate Over Screening Of Ministerial Nominees by 0gaGist: 7:15pm On Jul 31, 2019
Frank Donga served a sarcastic tweet over the Nigerian senate's popular line of 'take a bow' during the recently concluded Ministerial screening.

Recall that the Senate President suffered a backlash over the 'take a bow' culture they adopted during the screening. The arrangement began in 2003 and it was introduced as a courtesy and privilege for nominees who had been elected to the Senate or House of Representatives in the past.

However in recent times it has been extended to nominees it was not initially meant for. Recent beneficiaries include Godswill Akpabio ( Akwa Ibom), George Akume ( Benue), Emeka Nwajuaba ( Imo), Adeleke Mamora ( Lagos), Rotimi Amaechi ( Rivers), Tayo Alasoadura ( Ondo).

Others are Mustapha Shehuri ( Borno), Timipre Sylva ( Bayelsa), Abubakar Aliyu ( Yobe), Sharon Ikeazor ( Anambra), Ramatu Aliyu ( Kogi), Sadiya Umar Farouk ( Zamfara ) were also excluded from being grilled. The privilege was also extended to Otunba Adeniyi Adebayo ( Ekiti), Chris Ngige ( Anambra ) and Muhammadu Musa Bello ( Adamawa).

Reacting to this, Frank Donga told unmentioned future employers to give him a job without grilling him. He tweeted;

Dear future employer, I think you can see your mates, plz, tell me to take a bow at my next interview and give me job. Nobody get 2 head, I no pompous o!, Na beg I beg

See more here; http://gistmore.com/frank-donga-mocks-the-nigerian-senate-over-screening-of-ministerial-nominees

Re: Frank Donga Mocks The Nigerian Senate Over Screening Of Ministerial Nominees by 0gaGist: 7:17pm On Jul 31, 2019

Re: Frank Donga Mocks The Nigerian Senate Over Screening Of Ministerial Nominees by thesicilian: 7:27pm On Jul 31, 2019
Lol.
Applicant: Good day Sir, I am Mr. X. Here's my CV.
Interviewer: Good day, just take a bow and go to the HR for your appointment letter.
grin grin grin
Re: Frank Donga Mocks The Nigerian Senate Over Screening Of Ministerial Nominees by simonlee(m): 7:36pm On Jul 31, 2019
that year when youths laughed at Frank Donga's kits....
now they realized he was just showing them a glimpse of their futures! cheesy

Re: Frank Donga Mocks The Nigerian Senate Over Screening Of Ministerial Nominees by aolawale025: 7:37pm On Jul 31, 2019
Na so ooooo
Take a bow syndrome. One of Nigeria's problem

(1) (Reply)

Young N.C_we Go Hard Lyrics / European Airlines Attempts To Use Davido For Sacrifice,he Cries Out Dad Send Jet / R. Kelly Misses Court Hearing In Chicago After Transport Mix-up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.