Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,858 members, 7,813,931 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:47 PM

Lai Mohammed Begs Senate Not To Call Him A Liar - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lai Mohammed Begs Senate Not To Call Him A Liar (740 Views)

How DSS, Ribadu Asked Senate Not To Confirm El-Rufai, Danladi, Okotete - SR / #SackBuhari: Lai Mohammed Begs Nigerians To Pardon Buhari Over Certificate / Give Me More Time To Name My Ministers, Buhari Begs Senate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lai Mohammed Begs Senate Not To Call Him A Liar by kenechukwufrank: 8:15pm On Jul 31, 2019
A former Minister of Information and Culture, Lai Mohammed, says he was asked by his seven-year-old grandson why he is called ‘liar Mohammed’ on social media.

The former minister said this on Tuesday at the Senate, during his screening as a minister-nominee for a second term.

According to Mr Mohammed, he didn’t take the name seriously because it is what is used to describe him on social media.

He then asked the Senate to ignore the name ‘Liar Mohammed’, and focus one what he has on his Curriculum Vitae.

“Mr President, there is only one small issue, I want to draw your attention to my name in my CV, it’s about my name as it appears on my CV, it’s my correct name, which is Lai Mohammed.”

See more: https://www.anaedoonline.com/2019/07/31/lai-mohammed-begs-senate-not-to-call-him-a-liar/

Re: Lai Mohammed Begs Senate Not To Call Him A Liar by Vulcanheph(m): 10:05pm On Jul 31, 2019
grin
Re: Lai Mohammed Begs Senate Not To Call Him A Liar by Vulcanheph(m): 10:05pm On Jul 31, 2019
Lie mohamed does not like being called a Liar.....even This statement might be a lie
Re: Lai Mohammed Begs Senate Not To Call Him A Liar by SolexOlenin(m): 10:21pm On Jul 31, 2019
kenechukwufrank:
A former Minister of Information and Culture, Lai Mohammed, says he was asked by his seven-year-old grandson why he is called ‘liar Mohammed’ on social media.

The former minister said this on Tuesday at the Senate, during his screening as a minister-nominee for a second term.

According to Mr Mohammed, he didn’t take the name seriously because it is what is used to describe him on social media.

He then asked the Senate to ignore the name ‘Liar Mohammed’, and focus one what he has on his Curriculum Vitae.

“Mr President, there is only one small issue, I want to draw your attention to my name in my CV, it’s about my name as it appears on my CV, it’s my correct name, which is Lai Mohammed.”

See more: https://www.anaedoonline.com/2019/07/31/lai-mohammed-begs-senate-not-to-call-him-a-liar/

Stop lying then!
Re: Lai Mohammed Begs Senate Not To Call Him A Liar by realstars: 11:13pm On Jul 31, 2019
But Oga lai, you are a lieyer now, as your name imply.
Re: Lai Mohammed Begs Senate Not To Call Him A Liar by JonDon12: 11:14pm On Jul 31, 2019
Na your Papa name you Liar. Senate just dey confirm am.
Re: Lai Mohammed Begs Senate Not To Call Him A Liar by Zikora1000(f): 1:41am On Aug 01, 2019
Even his grandson now knows him as liar Muhammed. A dented name that will Mar his generation forever. Liar Muhammed
Re: Lai Mohammed Begs Senate Not To Call Him A Liar by Eaglechris(m): 2:10am On Aug 01, 2019
Our name has some impact in our lives...

#MySignature
#MyBusiness

(1) (Reply)

Abuja Failed Protest Blamed On Rain And The President / Lion Will Begot Lion / ‘cabals Will Determine Igbo Presidency In 2023’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.