Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,202 members, 7,811,543 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:12 PM

Erosion Divides Bende Road In Abia (Photos + VIDEO) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Erosion Divides Bende Road In Abia (Photos + VIDEO) (20423 Views)

Onitsha-Owerri Federal Highway Bows To The Force Of Erosion (Photos, Video) / Former Erosion Site Transformed Into A Green Park In Uyo (Before & After Photos) / Bus Loaded With Passengers Fell Into Gully Erosion In Imo State: Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Erosion Divides Bende Road In Abia (Photos + VIDEO) by kunmiiii: 8:25am On Aug 01, 2019
This is what the South East should be more worried about and task their leaders to do, before erosion takes away their ancestral lands, no where like home, but Noooo....they are busy developing everywhere and dominating prisons allover the globe.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Erosion Divides Bende Road In Abia (Photos + VIDEO) by Ugosample(m): 8:26am On Aug 01, 2019
Afamed:
Charity begins at home, developer of the Universe. They have mortgaged their dividend of democracy for 2litres of kerosene.

what are these ones saying?
Re: Erosion Divides Bende Road In Abia (Photos + VIDEO) by Neddstark: 8:29am On Aug 01, 2019
Red mud erosion people. Develop ya land. Nna men develop ya land grin

6 Likes

Re: Erosion Divides Bende Road In Abia (Photos + VIDEO) by Mace0lane: 8:32am On Aug 01, 2019
It’s puzzling when dead brain Igbos complain about others exhibiting hate towards them. The same hate n foolishness you dish out shamelessly to every other Nigerian on daily basis, be it Hausa Yoruba Ikwerre Ijaw n many more. How you thought you can sow hate in reap anything is just mind blowing.

ikpumbe:

ask someone close to you to tell you truth about yourself and wat others tink about u. if he did be frank to u he will tell you how your stupidity is growing moderately..

have been seeing many of ur comments. just full of hatred.. u r doin urself ooo

7 Likes

Re: Erosion Divides Bende Road In Abia (Photos + VIDEO) by IjebuWarrior: 8:34am On Aug 01, 2019
Awon Developers olofo! grin

6 Likes

Re: Erosion Divides Bende Road In Abia (Photos + VIDEO) by Nobody: 8:35am On Aug 01, 2019
this is almost as bad as Calabar- Ikom federal highway in Cross River State
Re: Erosion Divides Bende Road In Abia (Photos + VIDEO) by novenatim(m): 8:48am On Aug 01, 2019
Harlem2:
Fake news
This can happen in developers region
grin grin
The road users should shut the fvck up
someone has used your head to play candy crush

1 Like

Re: Erosion Divides Bende Road In Abia (Photos + VIDEO) by MyGeneration(m): 8:49am On Aug 01, 2019
psucc:
Na today e start That part of the road had been theresince 1988 when I first use that road.

Roads in South east are curse but Abia Se own come worst
abia state is so stagnant in development that ebonyi state has overtaken them infrastructure wise

1 Like

Re: Erosion Divides Bende Road In Abia (Photos + VIDEO) by LLobiorah: 8:53am On Aug 01, 2019
Methinks is only Ebonyi, that's free from this erosion menace. The rest don't just have it good. Governments please do the needful, for life's sake.

1 Like

Re: Erosion Divides Bende Road In Abia (Photos + VIDEO) by MyGeneration(m): 8:57am On Aug 01, 2019
abumoney:
Imagine Abia state that houses the famous Ariaria mkt is in comatose, you think Nigeria isn't cursed?!
how would u say nigeria is cursed just because one rubbish state has bad road. Dont worry ur president nnamdi kanu would do something

4 Likes

Re: Erosion Divides Bende Road In Abia (Photos + VIDEO) by kinem(m): 8:59am On Aug 01, 2019
fergie001:
The Senator representing that Zone (I meant to say, my Senator) is the Senate Committee Chairman on Privatisation and himself a former Gov of that State. Co-incidentally, he is from that same Ibeku clan as my bro amaniro cheesy grin

The Deputy Governor crosses this road to his hometown in Ohafia, virtually almost every weekend....so its all good....

This is why i say we hv to develop our own states in the east first b4 thinking of breaking up to form Biafra country. Let start with ourself.
IPOB learn.

1 Like

Re: Erosion Divides Bende Road In Abia (Photos + VIDEO) by omoadeleye(m): 8:59am On Aug 01, 2019
Uhm that means they can only travel by plane toll and fro to each state?
Re: Erosion Divides Bende Road In Abia (Photos + VIDEO) by HAKYN1: 9:01am On Aug 01, 2019
ikpumbe:

ask someone close to you to tell you truth about yourself and wat others tink about u. if he did be frank to u he will tell you how your stupidity is growing moderately..

have been seeing many of ur comments. just full of hatred.. u r doin urself ooo

Oga, leave story for tortoise! The Osus will even insult people for natural occurence let alone this kind of situation if it had happened else where, let them enjoy the insult, they asked for it
Re: Erosion Divides Bende Road In Abia (Photos + VIDEO) by Smartwave: 9:02am On Aug 01, 2019
abumoney:
Imagine Abia state that houses the famous Ariaria mkt is in comatose, you think Nigeria isn't cursed?!
No, southeast is cursed. Since you guy believed Nigeria is a zoo, the enjoy your live in jungle. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Erosion Divides Bende Road In Abia (Photos + VIDEO) by HAKYN1: 9:04am On Aug 01, 2019
Ugosample:

what are these ones saying?

You will understand when your brain is restored

1 Like

Re: Erosion Divides Bende Road In Abia (Photos + VIDEO) by woleabayo(f): 9:04am On Aug 01, 2019
jesu aye mi temi bami ooo
Metrixnews:
The state of Ajata-Ukwu-Ibeku road in Umuahia north local government area of Abia State has assumed a more worrisome state following erosion menace that has nearly divided the federal government road, ABN TV reports.

The road leading to Bende, Ohafia and Arochukwu local governments of Abia state according to the indigenes has crippled the economic activities of the area and made life brutish for them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ElsytxbasUE

Expressing his disappointment to ABN TV over the inability of the government to fix the road, an indigene of Ajata-Ukwu-Ibeku, Offor John Chinoso said “we just woke up one day, like two months and now, we just saw it like this. It was the day we had a heavy rain fall we saw it like this.

“This road leads to Bende local government. The head of this community has noticed it but I don’t know if they have done anything about it. This road leads to Arochukwu, Abam, Bende, Ohafia and this other side leads to Umuahia.”

Some motorist plying the road expressed their displeasure about the deplorable road condition.

One of such road users, Chukwuma Ikeogu said “The road is very, very bad. We are suffering in this road, after here cocoa research, after cocoa research, Uzo-Abam where they call Okpaku, I’m going to Ohafia. We have serious problem on this road. Government should come quickly because when this road cuts off, the other side going to Ohafia is not also good.

Source: https://www.abnews247.com/2019/07/indigenes-road-users-cry-as-erosion-nearly-divides-ajata-ukwu-ibeku-road-in-abia-photosvideo/

Re: Erosion Divides Bende Road In Abia (Photos + VIDEO) by KanuJEWSarePIGS: 9:06am On Aug 01, 2019
Let's blame Tinubu.

Oya!

1 Like

Re: Erosion Divides Bende Road In Abia (Photos + VIDEO) by benjanny(m): 9:14am On Aug 01, 2019
Well I know this particular road. This spot has been bad right from when I was a child.After repairing it it will collapse after few months.

1 Like

Re: Erosion Divides Bende Road In Abia (Photos + VIDEO) by fergie001: 9:15am On Aug 01, 2019
kinem:

This is why i say we hv develop our own states in the east b4 thinking of breaking up to form Biafra country. Let start with ourself.
IPOB learn.
Very spot on....
I have often said this is the way, we are industrious, smart and have foresight.
Build yourselves first.....then we can have something to defend...

1 Like

Re: Erosion Divides Bende Road In Abia (Photos + VIDEO) by fergie001: 9:17am On Aug 01, 2019
NORSIYK:

And you forgot Thief Kalu who's now a senator, the same road leads to his LGA
Yes, he is a thief...but he will argue he left as Governor 12 years ago..... He will also argue that he is just a recent Sen and its not even in his Senatorial Zone......

It doesn't make him less a thief to his successor sha....
Re: Erosion Divides Bende Road In Abia (Photos + VIDEO) by KanuJEWSarePIGS: 9:19am On Aug 01, 2019
Ewedu hydraulic guzzling Afonjas should leave us alone.

We prefer 2 Litres of Ikpeazu's kerosene to good and responsible governance.

Provided he (Ikpeazu) is not in APC, he is free to sell us for N347 afterall, we are his slaves.

2 Likes

Re: Erosion Divides Bende Road In Abia (Photos + VIDEO) by Cherrybae(f): 9:22am On Aug 01, 2019
If need be let the indigenous die, they deserve whatever they get. Abians are never ready for development. Voting same incompetent persons every year.
Re: Erosion Divides Bende Road In Abia (Photos + VIDEO) by fergie001: 9:24am On Aug 01, 2019
twinskenny:

Sir is that the same road that lead to Arochukwu??!
Yes Sir
Re: Erosion Divides Bende Road In Abia (Photos + VIDEO) by danot1030: 9:28am On Aug 01, 2019
I reserve my comments
Re: Erosion Divides Bende Road In Abia (Photos + VIDEO) by Nobody: 9:29am On Aug 01, 2019
Aldo most places in south east has been suffering erosion issues,but when it comes to Abia state there own is different,they have been so unlucky when it comes to electing good governors,

Esp from T.A Orji to the current governor,I just pray they will get it right soon..

Any way if u need a quick loan ranging from 200k to 5m and you are a Salary earner that resides in Lagos..
Call me for more details(salary earners only)

Page Financial Microfinance bank is there to help you

1 Like

Re: Erosion Divides Bende Road In Abia (Photos + VIDEO) by 8stargeneral: 9:31am On Aug 01, 2019
Abia state d God's own state.. d worst State in whole world.
Re: Erosion Divides Bende Road In Abia (Photos + VIDEO) by MadamExcellency: 9:45am On Aug 01, 2019
kunmiiii:
This is what the South East should be more worried about and task their leaders to do, before erosion takes away their ancestral lands, no where like home, but Noooo....they are busy developing everywhere and dominating prisons allover the globe.

The article you read stated conspicuously that the road is a Federal Government road.

The first line of action falls on Federal Government and not Abia State.

You should learn to read
Re: Erosion Divides Bende Road In Abia (Photos + VIDEO) by 400billionman: 9:49am On Aug 01, 2019
Abia people seem to be the most wicked stock in Igbo land. They hardly care about anyone else except themselves.

Govt money, use it and work for the people. They can't.
Re: Erosion Divides Bende Road In Abia (Photos + VIDEO) by kunmiiii: 10:06am On Aug 01, 2019
MadamExcellency:

The article you read stated conspicuously that the road is a Federal Government road.

The first line of action falls on Federal Government and not Abia State.

You should learn to read

Your proclivity to dispute without comprehending makes this more funny, i said the South East in general, and I'm pretty sure there are other several "State Roads" ravaged by erosion, regardless of that, the substance of my point was how the elected leaders of the South East should be more vocal and active in the National Assembly on how to press these concerns that has become an imminent threat to the heritage and extraction of Igbos to the FG.

Perhaps, you should take your own advice into consideration and learn to read.

3 Likes

Re: Erosion Divides Bende Road In Abia (Photos + VIDEO) by psucc(m): 10:29am On Aug 01, 2019
dirtydiva:
Hei! Mr man waaa here, wetin you mean by South East road bn cursed? Are you mad? Why can't you control your gully erosion mouth and tackle the govt of such state who fail to construct drainage for easy channel of water rather than attacking the entire region? Don't provoke me ds morning ooo...
I wanted giving answers to your questions but when i saw your moniker, hum mmm!
Re: Erosion Divides Bende Road In Abia (Photos + VIDEO) by twinskenny(m): 10:33am On Aug 01, 2019
fergie001:

Yes Sir

that road need attention all the way from umuhahia down to Arochukwu was a nightmare the last time i went to aro

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Armless Man Falls From Train In Ilorin, Dies / Domestic Flights To Resume June 21, FG Orders 50% Passengers Reduction / Malaysia Visit Visa And Ticket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.