Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,124 members, 7,811,160 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:59 AM

Erosion Divides Bende Road In Abia (Photos + VIDEO) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Erosion Divides Bende Road In Abia (Photos + VIDEO) (20420 Views)

Onitsha-Owerri Federal Highway Bows To The Force Of Erosion (Photos, Video) / Former Erosion Site Transformed Into A Green Park In Uyo (Before & After Photos) / Bus Loaded With Passengers Fell Into Gully Erosion In Imo State: Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Erosion Divides Bende Road In Abia (Photos + VIDEO) by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 11:00am On Aug 01, 2019
IamSoProlific:
PRAYER IS THE KEY,PRAYER IS THE MASTER KEY-JESUS STARTED WITH PRAYER AND ENDED WITH PRAYER. I'M SO HAPPY, I WAS ABLE TO PRAY FOR COMPLETE 1HOUR TODAY UNLIKE ME,THAT IS A WAY TO GO....THANK YOU JESUS!!!
so because u manage pray for one hour today u no go allow make we hear word as u keep blowing trumpet that you've prayed for one hour for the first time in your 35 years of life
Re: Erosion Divides Bende Road In Abia (Photos + VIDEO) by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 11:04am On Aug 01, 2019
if u want to marry a girl in the East especially Abia state just kukuma buy kerosene for their family and Gbam you've paid her dowry even if they trained her up to the university level but with just 2 hours of kerosene she's all yours.

cc Afamed ikpeazukerosene

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Erosion Divides Bende Road In Abia (Photos + VIDEO) by Avater1137: 11:16am On Aug 01, 2019
Okezie ikpazu is not working, I went for a traditional wedding of a Friend at NKPA in bende local government area of abia state, we saw hell, the road looks like a pit of hell..........ikpazu is a very big disgrace to all abians.....
Re: Erosion Divides Bende Road In Abia (Photos + VIDEO) by Avater1137: 11:18am On Aug 01, 2019
PDP power to the people
Re: Erosion Divides Bende Road In Abia (Photos + VIDEO) by Klington: 11:24am On Aug 01, 2019
Harlem2:
Fake news
This can happen in developers region
grin grin
The road users should shut the fvck up

You're technically dumb shocked shocked
Re: Erosion Divides Bende Road In Abia (Photos + VIDEO) by IamSoProlific: 11:27am On Aug 01, 2019
EzeIgboNwaChukwu:
so because u manage pray for one hour today u no go allow make we hear word as u keep blowing trumpet that you've prayed for one hour for the first time in your 35 years of life

It's well deserving for me, and it's worthy of celebrating, I wish I have a more better of way to loud it louder than this

I implore you to do same, if you haven't.

Cheers!!!
Re: Erosion Divides Bende Road In Abia (Photos + VIDEO) by Avater1137: 11:41am On Aug 01, 2019
Okezie have never done any good thing in umuahia, his children are busy driving fancy cars and people are suffering in bende, especially in NKPA, the roads is not motorable to be sincere [/color][color=#990000]
Re: Erosion Divides Bende Road In Abia (Photos + VIDEO) by maak400: 1:48pm On Aug 01, 2019
Harlem2:
Fake news
This can happen in developers region
grin grin
The road users should shut the fvck up
Roads are bad in naija generally
Re: Erosion Divides Bende Road In Abia (Photos + VIDEO) by noah91(m): 2:27pm On Aug 01, 2019
The developers should develop this road na
Re: Erosion Divides Bende Road In Abia (Photos + VIDEO) by Innomach(m): 4:16pm On Aug 01, 2019
twinskenny:

Sir is that the same road that lead to Arochukwu??!
Yes, it's the same road
Re: Erosion Divides Bende Road In Abia (Photos + VIDEO) by Amergred542425: 8:43pm On Aug 02, 2019
H
Re: Erosion Divides Bende Road In Abia (Photos + VIDEO) by Greatzeus(m): 8:53pm On Aug 02, 2019
Aba made grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Aero Contractors Airlines Nigeria Suspends Operation / Armless Man Falls From Train In Ilorin, Dies / Domestic Flights To Resume June 21, FG Orders 50% Passengers Reduction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.