Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,527 members, 7,823,291 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:11 AM

'Atiku Is Not Coming Anywhere' - Deji Adeyanju - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Atiku Is Not Coming Anywhere' - Deji Adeyanju (36234 Views)

Lockdown: Canadian Government Gave Us N626k Each, I'm Not Coming Home - Nigerian / PDP Youth Leader Killed In Osun Rerun, Another Beaten Up By Thugs- Deji Adeyanju / Deji Adeyanju Blames PDP And Fayose Over The Loss Of Ekiti Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Atiku Is Not Coming Anywhere' - Deji Adeyanju by tuniski: 9:22am On Aug 01, 2019
Yusuf54:
Why did You bring Religion into Nigeria Politics or are you likening Atiku with/to Jesus?
It is okay. Please it is enuff.
Re: 'Atiku Is Not Coming Anywhere' - Deji Adeyanju by 9iceprince(m): 9:24am On Aug 01, 2019
tuniski:

How is one winning/losing his polling unit amounts to the outcome of general elections? The last time I checked buhari didn't win at Aso Rock!
Is buhari a native of Aso Rock or did he cast his vote at Aso Rock

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Atiku Is Not Coming Anywhere' - Deji Adeyanju by Yusuf54: 9:25am On Aug 01, 2019
tuniski:

It is okay. Please it is enuff.
Don't do such mistake again, Okay...Haa tuniski na you again 2 - 0

1 Like

Re: 'Atiku Is Not Coming Anywhere' - Deji Adeyanju by Mainmanpadi(m): 9:25am On Aug 01, 2019
I said it before the election that no politician can defeat Buhari in the north not even Sultan. But the Igbos thought thier votes will make Atiku president.

3 Likes

Re: 'Atiku Is Not Coming Anywhere' - Deji Adeyanju by tuniski: 9:27am On Aug 01, 2019
Yusuf54:
Don't do such mistake again, Okay...Haa tuniski na you again 2 - 0
What is this? Why not say 100000000 : 0 iff it makes you feel good.
Re: 'Atiku Is Not Coming Anywhere' - Deji Adeyanju by Aladdin1(m): 9:28am On Aug 01, 2019
NO BE LIE!!
Re: 'Atiku Is Not Coming Anywhere' - Deji Adeyanju by tuniski: 9:29am On Aug 01, 2019
9iceprince:

Is buhari a native of Aso Rock or did he cast his vote at Aso Rock
It is okay.Did I say make any such submissions? Thanks anyway ciao
Re: 'Atiku Is Not Coming Anywhere' - Deji Adeyanju by quickberry(m): 9:30am On Aug 01, 2019
tuniski:

And what have you just said? Thank you anyways ciao.

Dumb undecided

2 Likes

Re: 'Atiku Is Not Coming Anywhere' - Deji Adeyanju by quickberry(m): 9:31am On Aug 01, 2019
tuniski:

Petty!

You need to go back to K.G cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: 'Atiku Is Not Coming Anywhere' - Deji Adeyanju by NaijaDonCast(m): 9:33am On Aug 01, 2019
Afonjas
Simplyleo:

This one has been stamped and signed. Anybody not happy about it can take the shortest route to anywhere undecided
Re: 'Atiku Is Not Coming Anywhere' - Deji Adeyanju by Livefreeordieha(m): 9:34am On Aug 01, 2019
frowland:

You still don't get it right? I still don't blame many of you. Hate have beclouded you guys sense of reason. Atiku is a Nigerian Citizen quite alright but going by the useless copy and paste constitution, he was not born in Nigeria even if his Parents was Nigerians. Thereby is not qualified to contest for the post of president. He can be a Vice President or a Governor but not a President.
Its a faulty part of the constitution that should be reviewed. He is NOT a Nigerian by birth and this will affect many returning Nigerians in the future if its not reviewed.
it's not even the constitution the average Nigerian mentality is bad and scary to examine... When it comes to conquest they are deadly... When it comes to envy extremely diabolical.., power they have pull him down syndrome to effect that which is endemic by default once u are a Nigerian..

I once was denied Nigerian students presidency in Europe because I wasn't a full blooded yoruba.. That my mom wasn't yoruba and a full blooded yoruba was wanted..

I'm Nigerian but my kids were not born in Nigeria so what does that mean? Perhaps even a more stiff resistance because their mum isn't nigerian?

I know all the aforementioned nonsense will come to play and there will be ignorant followers..
Re: 'Atiku Is Not Coming Anywhere' - Deji Adeyanju by fuke(m): 9:35am On Aug 01, 2019
netpro:

If you do not know the answer to your question, you shouldn't be part of this discussion. grin

Tell him again.

Android na wahala.
Some people who dont read,
come here to type rubbish because
they have 15k android phones.

See stupid question, even grandmothers
in villages know where Buhari voted.
Re: 'Atiku Is Not Coming Anywhere' - Deji Adeyanju by esiri4jesu(m): 9:38am On Aug 01, 2019
Ibeju-Lekki property investment destination
https://choicepropertiesblog..com/?m=1
Re: 'Atiku Is Not Coming Anywhere' - Deji Adeyanju by fuke(m): 9:41am On Aug 01, 2019
Livefreeordieha:
it's not even the constitution the average Nigerian mentality is bad and scary to examine... When it comes to conquest they are deadly... When it comes to envy extremely diabolical.., power they have pull him down syndrome to effect that which is endemic by default once u are a Nigerian..

I once was denied Nigerian students presidency in Europe because I wasn't a full blooded yoruba.. That my mom wasn't yoruba and a full blooded yoruba was wanted..

I'm Nigerian but my kids were not born in Nigeria so what does that mean? Perhaps even a more stiff resistance because their mum isn't nigerian?

I know all the aforementioned nonsense will come to play and there will be ignorant followers..

Nothing to worry about.

You were a Nigerian by birth when you had your children.
So they are part of us and they can be president tomorrow.

By contrast, Atikus father was a Camerounian when he had him
so Atiku cannot be our president.
Re: 'Atiku Is Not Coming Anywhere' - Deji Adeyanju by ProudDick: 10:10am On Aug 01, 2019
Livefreeordieha:

Why are you deceiving yourself? You are ibo.
Re: 'Atiku Is Not Coming Anywhere' - Deji Adeyanju by Nobody: 10:34am On Aug 01, 2019
Atiku isn't coming because he doesn't have a case at all but people like Deji and his Lawyers pushed him to humiliate himself further in court. Now, the whole world knows he's not Nigerian by birth. It's him against the constitution now!!!
Re: 'Atiku Is Not Coming Anywhere' - Deji Adeyanju by themanderon: 10:38am On Aug 01, 2019
Buhari has laid a marker for future presidents. Its APC turn today tomorrow it would be other parties turn. In the end its the ordinary people of this shithole nation that will bear the brunt of all this maladministration.
Re: 'Atiku Is Not Coming Anywhere' - Deji Adeyanju by tuniski: 10:39am On Aug 01, 2019
Coadie:
Atiku isn't coming because he doesn't have a case at all but people like Deji and his Lawyers pushed him to humiliate himself further in court. Now, the whole world knows he's not Nigerian by birth. It's him against the constitution now!!!

Are you the court and have ruled that he is not Nigerian?

Some comments shaaa!
Re: 'Atiku Is Not Coming Anywhere' - Deji Adeyanju by bkool7(m): 10:40am On Aug 01, 2019
Atiku must come o, eh eh!
Re: 'Atiku Is Not Coming Anywhere' - Deji Adeyanju by Nobody: 10:56am On Aug 01, 2019
tuniski:

Are you the court and have ruled that he is not Nigerian?

Some comments shaaa!

Read my comment again and you will see where I said 'Not Nigerian by birth.. He has never denied being born in a region that was part of Cameroun before the Plebiscite or has be? He can't even deny it because he filled those forms himself.
Neither he nor his parents were born in a Nigerian enclave as at Time of birth and I can confidently say he's not a Nigerian by birth. I don't need a court of law to help me reason with commonsense!

1 Like

Re: 'Atiku Is Not Coming Anywhere' - Deji Adeyanju by Nobody: 10:58am On Aug 01, 2019
AreaFada2:

But if you look carefully you will find that you are better off than many who support impunity here. So let them keep their contract with poverty running. grin :
Lol
Re: 'Atiku Is Not Coming Anywhere' - Deji Adeyanju by tuniski: 11:12am On Aug 01, 2019
Coadie:

Read my comment again and you will see where I said 'Not Nigerian by birth's.. He has never denied being born in a region that was part of Cameroun before the Plebiscite or has be? He can't even deny it because he filled those forms himself.
Neither he nor his parents were born in a Nigerian enclave as at Time of birth and I can confidently say he's not a Nigerian by birth. I don't need a court of law to help me reason with commonsense!

You don't understand the definition of being Nigerian by birth, do you? Anyway, being a Nigerian by birth means that any of your grandparents is indigenous to Nigeria.

Better still, one of your 4 grandparents must be a Nigerian by birth. Hope that helps.
Re: 'Atiku Is Not Coming Anywhere' - Deji Adeyanju by Cajal(m): 11:16am On Aug 01, 2019
Is only a fool will think Atiku could defeat PMB

Principles of lesser evil

1 Like

Re: 'Atiku Is Not Coming Anywhere' - Deji Adeyanju by fredoooooo: 11:26am On Aug 01, 2019
E don get sense by force grin grin grin
Re: 'Atiku Is Not Coming Anywhere' - Deji Adeyanju by Barzinime(m): 11:31am On Aug 01, 2019
SMH undecided undecided
tuniski:

It is his residence (house). A person's polling unit might be in a location populated by people with differing political ideology but, that is not to say, the generality of citizenry differ.
Re: 'Atiku Is Not Coming Anywhere' - Deji Adeyanju by KaptainAfrika: 12:02pm On Aug 01, 2019
They have finally abandoned Atiku.
Re: 'Atiku Is Not Coming Anywhere' - Deji Adeyanju by Eteka1(m): 12:46pm On Aug 01, 2019
frowland:
[s][/s]

All this load of trash because Atiku is not coming? Abeg make we hear word.
His cum has dried up.
Re: 'Atiku Is Not Coming Anywhere' - Deji Adeyanju by asobo: 1:05pm On Aug 01, 2019
netpro:

OK. President Buhari's polling unit is at Kastina like Atiku's was in Adamawa, their home towns respectively.

Atiku losing in the midst of his friends, relatives, brethren, people that knows him from childhood - speaks volume of his competence and acceptability.
Atiku is from Jada local government but his PU is in Yola north local government.
Re: 'Atiku Is Not Coming Anywhere' - Deji Adeyanju by brightalo17: 1:11pm On Aug 01, 2019
tuniski:

It is his residence (house). A person's polling unit might be in a location populated by people with differing political ideology but, that is not to say, the generality of citizenry differ.
So per your argument it means you don't know difference between polling unit and residence, Did Both Buhari and Atiku voted at there polling units or there residence? Many lett there residences during the election to there poling units that includes Atiku, how can a whole Atiku lost in his own very home is that something to cheer about? They were in court yet can't bring any evidence of rigging other than bringing A Kenyan. Smh

1 Like

Re: 'Atiku Is Not Coming Anywhere' - Deji Adeyanju by ebilomaofficial1: 1:14pm On Aug 01, 2019
Let atiku take the case to Cameroon court, maybe he will win there
Re: 'Atiku Is Not Coming Anywhere' - Deji Adeyanju by tuniski: 2:49pm On Aug 01, 2019
brightalo17:
So per your argument it means you don't know difference between polling unit and residence, Did Both Buhari and Atiku voted at there polling units or there residence? Many lett there residences during the election to there poling units that includes Atiku, how can a whole Atiku lost in his own very home is that something to cheer about? They were in court yet can't bring any evidence of rigging other than bringing A Kenyan. Smh

Poor comprehension is the problem with most. Two statements two sentences each mutually exclusive but, many can't understand. I wonder the quality of education of this generation!
Re: 'Atiku Is Not Coming Anywhere' - Deji Adeyanju by Lovelive: 2:59pm On Aug 01, 2019
walex2:
. Oga Ade don't mind them I repeat no candidate in Nigeria can defeat Buhari in the North. Buhari won the election with greater margin than 2015
Ignorance at work.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

US Congratulates Tinubu On Election Victory, Calls For Peace / People At A Filling Station With Their Generators In Kebbi State (Photo) / Nigerians React To Femi Adesina's Phone Call With President Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.