Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,824 members, 7,824,439 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

Eczema, Can This Be Cured Totally Without Traces. Some Body Help - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Eczema, Can This Be Cured Totally Without Traces. Some Body Help (5646 Views)

Can Asthma Be Cured Permanently? / Six Die After Being 'cured' Of Hiv By Tb Joshua's Church In London / How Can Stroke Be Cured? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eczema, Can This Be Cured Totally Without Traces. Some Body Help by gozzynes(m): 11:40pm On Oct 16, 2010
Eczema has been a very big disadvantage to my very good friend and l have decided to come out to offer some help to him. He has informed me severally of paying huge sums of money to some acclaimed health experts yet, no solution. Can there be a natural cure? Please help if you have an idea.

Thanks for your replies
Re: Eczema, Can This Be Cured Totally Without Traces. Some Body Help by ochungal(f): 1:34am On Oct 17, 2010
Eczema will not go away 100%. I had it bad as a child and was treated in a few different ways. As an adult it comes around whenever as an allergic reaction to dirty surfaces, costume jewelry and perfumes and pefume lotions, and eating fish/shellfish on a regular basis.

1. I was treated as a child by getting daily doses of liquid sulfer bitters.
2. I was bathe with Carbolic soaps and ceroce (a vine bush) and then oiled with pure olive oil.
3. My clothes are mostly of natural fibers, mostly cotton.
I don't know if your familiar with blood purification. That was the purpose of drinking bitters and eating bitter vegatables.

As an adult I only use olive oil and Aveeno lotion.
I don't spray perfumes on my skin and only lightly on my clothes before putting them on.
Bathe offten with Dettol and lotion/oil right away. Dove soap (white) is good or oatmeal soaps. Bathe in warm water, hot water is an irritant.
Stay away from process/dye foods, sodas and sweets. Drink water often.
Re: Eczema, Can This Be Cured Totally Without Traces. Some Body Help by UKman37(m): 3:17pm On Oct 18, 2010
Also use E45 Cream , clinically proven to help treat Eczema
Re: Eczema, Can This Be Cured Totally Without Traces. Some Body Help by ab1989: 6:38pm On Oct 20, 2010
Good health starts with good nutrition. With today’s farming methods depleting the natural mineral content of our lands, we can no longer rely on our foods to completely provide us with the essential vitamins and minerals that our bodies need. More people are turning to nutritional supplements as a means of getting sufficient quantities of those vital nutrients that can make a difference to their quality of health.
Our nutritional supplement products are made from the finest ingredients, grown or collected from the best sources and produced with the most advanced technology. Each product retains its original nutritional value, encouraging both good health and peace of mind.
The products to take care of Eczema and other skin problems are:
ALOGE (DRINK LIQIUD)
BEEPROPL (60TABLETS)
BEEPROPL CREAM
Thank God for the hospitals and medical personnel but, we do not need to live on drugs as our body is designed to function on food nutrients. The drug is to give immediate attention to all emergency cases but is not the lasting solution to all the ailments. If we eat the right food our body can heal itself. It is unfortunate that the food we have around us are grown or produced with chemicals which render them harmful to the body or our organs.
There are some Dietary supplement products that are from USA with offices in Nigeria) that can help you to overcome the Eczema and other skin problems.
These products has been working wonderfully for people and you can buy directly from the company in your name
For further details please respond if interested or call 08032451201 or email orelusimodupe@yahoo. com
Re: Eczema, Can This Be Cured Totally Without Traces. Some Body Help by gynny(f): 12:52am On Jun 29, 2016
eczema treatments are nothing to be embarrassed about. Most causes of eczema are genetic. Click on the link below to read more about the treatments of eczema and more.
http://www.gigihealth.com/eczema-treatments-how-to-get-rid-of-eczema/

(1) (Reply)

Senate To Establish Commission For Mental Health / Causes And Way To Handle Eczema(ifo) / Oyo Discharges 64 COVID-19 Patients

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.