Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,114 members, 7,814,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

Another Snake Killed In The Farm(pic) - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Another Snake Killed In The Farm(pic) (35261 Views)

Checkout The Husband And Wife Snake I Killed On The Farm (pics) / Ikorodu Flood: Long Snake Killed Yesterday In Lagos (Photos) / A White Snake Killed By My Neighbors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another Snake Killed In The Farm(pic) by Nobody: 12:44pm On Aug 01, 2019
Did kill he a snake?
Re: Another Snake Killed In The Farm(pic) by ADRIAN88(m): 12:45pm On Aug 01, 2019
You have to give it to Nairaland mods these days... I remember about two years back when Nairalands home page contained atleast 10 snake related threads everyday. grin
Re: Another Snake Killed In The Farm(pic) by EmzyT: 12:46pm On Aug 01, 2019
Mtcheeew, must every snake news make from page? undecided while there are other important and educative news left to rotten away in other Sections angry

1 Like

Re: Another Snake Killed In The Farm(pic) by emmnprince(m): 12:46pm On Aug 01, 2019
Flex your meat and enjoy it. Hope you bought palm wine to help digest it?
Re: Another Snake Killed In The Farm(pic) by thaoriginator: 12:46pm On Aug 01, 2019
atoleybaba:
yes....at least you can obviously see the snake is dead grin
dats badness. So how did you eat it? With garri or beans?
Re: Another Snake Killed In The Farm(pic) by Champneys: 12:47pm On Aug 01, 2019
Another one down.

But what I don't understand is why is the bloody farmer roasting it?

Is he insane?

1 Like

Re: Another Snake Killed In The Farm(pic) by Nobody: 12:48pm On Aug 01, 2019
Aww @your dog sniffing someone's feet, lol. 3rd pic.

2 Likes

Re: Another Snake Killed In The Farm(pic) by atoleybaba(m): 12:49pm On Aug 01, 2019
emmnprince:
Flex your meat and enjoy it. Hope you bought palm wine to help digest it?
unfortunately I don't eat snake, the whole roosting and cooking was done by one of our farm attendant
Re: Another Snake Killed In The Farm(pic) by DrChatNuff: 12:50pm On Aug 01, 2019
Dat some dangerous shit, good job guy.......
Re: Another Snake Killed In The Farm(pic) by atoleybaba(m): 12:51pm On Aug 01, 2019
Champneys:
Another one down.

But what I don't understand is why is the bloody farmer roasting it?

Is he insane?
mayb you should ask yourself that same question whenever you eat beef or fish.... Maybe we are all insane afterall
Re: Another Snake Killed In The Farm(pic) by shogsman(m): 12:58pm On Aug 01, 2019
You people just eat everything you can lay your hands on.

2 Likes

Re: Another Snake Killed In The Farm(pic) by slystyle203(m): 12:59pm On Aug 01, 2019
snake eater mutherfucker, how can I eat poisonous reptile?
Re: Another Snake Killed In The Farm(pic) by Champneys: 12:59pm On Aug 01, 2019
atoleybaba:
mayb you should ask yourself that same question whenever you eat beef or fish.... Maybe we are all insane afterall

No, we are not all insane.

Enjoy eating your slimy belly crawling bastar...d of an animal! wink

Fu..cking idio...ts everywhere eating anything, is the poverty that intense such that you cant afford a decent cut of beef or fish?
Re: Another Snake Killed In The Farm(pic) by Solexgzy(m): 1:01pm On Aug 01, 2019
kings59:
grin

I am inviting all tho whole Nairaland Mods to come and rejoice with lalasticlala on this one.

cc: Seun ( CEO of nairaland), lalasticlala(MD of nairaland), mynd44( the one who bans and monitors threads), Richiez, Owolebabs,ogbeche77, yokiti, crazyMan, Rocktation, uboma, davide470,1forall, Crazyman, FOD, naijacutee, puskin, MrKnowitall,Marpol, lawyer,Sissy3,DisGuy, justwise, RoyalRoy, odumchi, Fulaman198, bigfrancis21, MissyB3, tjskii, Tgirl4real, Pavore9, FarmTech, Ben13, dani1luv, UjSizzle, Briareos, prof800, airmark, kandiikane, semid4lyfe, honeric01, mkmyers45, cao, obinnau, Divepen1, kodewrita, lordZOUGA, Javanian, Slyr0x, adewasco2k, Maleeq, skydancer, honsule, puskin, dragnet, erad, dominique, obinoscopy, omaj4, fynestboi, and farano, i greet you all
naso you dey busy
Re: Another Snake Killed In The Farm(pic) by Vulcanheph(m): 1:03pm On Aug 01, 2019
kings59:
grin

I am inviting all tho whole Nairaland Mods to come and rejoice with lalasticlala on this one.

cc: Seun ( CEO of nairaland), lalasticlala(MD of nairaland), mynd44( the one who bans and monitors threads), Richiez, Owolebabs,ogbeche77, yokiti, crazyMan, Rocktation, uboma, davide470,1forall, Crazyman, FOD, naijacutee, puskin, MrKnowitall,Marpol, lawyer,Sissy3,DisGuy, justwise, RoyalRoy, odumchi, Fulaman198, bigfrancis21, MissyB3, tjskii, Tgirl4real, Pavore9, FarmTech, Ben13, dani1luv, UjSizzle, Briareos, prof800, airmark, kandiikane, semid4lyfe, honeric01, mkmyers45, cao, obinnau, Divepen1, kodewrita, lordZOUGA, Javanian, Slyr0x, adewasco2k, Maleeq, skydancer, honsule, puskin, dragnet, erad, dominique, obinoscopy, omaj4, fynestboi, and farano, i greet you all
Dear seun
Please give This guy an award.
Re: Another Snake Killed In The Farm(pic) by Vulcanheph(m): 1:06pm On Aug 01, 2019
atoleybaba:
unfortunately I don't eat snake, the whole roosting and cooking was done by one of our farm attendant
I hope the attendant Roasting the Snake wasn't lala.
gringrin

1 Like

Re: Another Snake Killed In The Farm(pic) by atoleybaba(m): 1:07pm On Aug 01, 2019
Champneys:

No, we are not all insane.

Enjoy eating your slimy belly crawling bastar...d of an animal! wink

Fu..cking idio...ts everywhere eating anything, is the poverty that intense such that you cant afford a decent cut of beef or fish?

how nice for you to show your foolishness not to know that one man's meat is another man's poison. So shameful and pitiful to know that a grown man like you can qualify eating whatever meat you want to eat has poverty. Great example of the poverty of the mind. The Chinese eat lizard, I guess they are poor also not to afford beef. Let me build up your mentality a little free of charge. Some culture prohibit eating of cow meat and may has well look at cow/beef eaters as insane...... So I say again, mayb we are all insane.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Snake Killed In The Farm(pic) by JaceBlaze: 1:08pm On Aug 01, 2019
Must they eat everything they kill? shocked shocked

Re: Another Snake Killed In The Farm(pic) by Auduambless(m): 1:09pm On Aug 01, 2019
Lala oo

You can now VIDEO/RECORD all the activities on your Android phone.
Including your whatsapp video call, whatsapp status videos, you tube videos etc...

Call/whatsapp 08131281812

@ #300 per PDF document...
Re: Another Snake Killed In The Farm(pic) by atoleybaba(m): 1:10pm On Aug 01, 2019
shogsman:
You people just eat everything you can lay your hands on.
cause your culture doesn't permit you to eat it doesn't make it wrong for people to eat snakes!!!! What's up with the way some people think sef

2 Likes

Re: Another Snake Killed In The Farm(pic) by Kingrexyl(m): 1:24pm On Aug 01, 2019
atoleybaba:
Two days after killing a small snake in the living room, I went into the farm to feed my hens, just to find out that a hen that was brooding was looking restless. When I checked where it was brooding on her eggs, that was when I saw this huge 6ft long snake. I think it's a cobra(first time of seeing a cobra in my life)
Nah the rubbish wey you dey eat go kill you one day.
Re: Another Snake Killed In The Farm(pic) by uuzba(m): 1:26pm On Aug 01, 2019
GISpro:

Common sharrap. Wildlife that is invading domestic life?

The only wildlife that deserves to be preserved is wildlife that remains wild. Not wildlife that is threat to human life or property.

I don't support the eating of snakes though.

I'm an environmentalist.
I know Nigerians mean well and always want to copy western nation one way or another. Western countries have a lot of beef and chicken. Very cheap and affordable. Everyone can eat meat to their filling.

That's why they don't see it sensible to kill and snake and other wildlife.
Nigeria, we don't have comparable amount and affordable meat/chicken. So people don't waste time to eat wildlife, snake, dolphin, etc .

Take same guy to America, let him eat burger 24/7, then put snake in his house. He won't eat that snake again. He'll call RSPCA/PETA
Re: Another Snake Killed In The Farm(pic) by Elliot2(m): 1:28pm On Aug 01, 2019
U get liver o. my phobia for snakes no go allow fit stand to kill even the smallest or it.
Re: Another Snake Killed In The Farm(pic) by Champneys: 1:29pm On Aug 01, 2019
atoleybaba:
how nice for you to show your foolishness not to know that one man's meat is another man's poison. So shameful and pitiful to know that a grown man like you can qualify eating whatever meat you want to eat has poverty. Great example of the poverty of the mind. The Chinese eat lizard, I guess they are poor also not to afford beef. Let me build up your mentality a little free of charge. Some culture prohibit eating of cow meat and may has well look at cow/beef eaters as insane...... So I say again, mayb we are all insane.

Shut the fu...ck up and stop justifying nonsense!

Nothing you bring to this argument will stand you in good stead in your attempt to eat a slimy poisonous bastar...d of an animal, absolutely nothing!
Re: Another Snake Killed In The Farm(pic) by uuzba(m): 1:30pm On Aug 01, 2019
Kingrexyl:
Have you seen the rubbish that Chinese and Japanese eat?
And their elders live to over 100years

1 Like

Re: Another Snake Killed In The Farm(pic) by Jeezuzpick(m): 1:32pm On Aug 01, 2019
thaoriginator:
you killed it?

No.

He married it.

3 Likes

Re: Another Snake Killed In The Farm(pic) by shogsman(m): 1:33pm On Aug 01, 2019
atoleybaba:
cause your culture doesn't permit you to eat it doesn't make it wrong for people to eat snakes!!!! What's up with the way some people think sef
A few days ago,some people were gunning for a carcass in bayelsa you're telling me about culture,Nigerians eat just about everything.
Re: Another Snake Killed In The Farm(pic) by Kingrexyl(m): 1:35pm On Aug 01, 2019
uuzba:

Have you seen the rubbish that Chinese and Japanese eat?
And their elders live to over 100years
Na una sabi sha, wetin concern me. �
Re: Another Snake Killed In The Farm(pic) by Xbursta(m): 1:36pm On Aug 01, 2019
kings59:
grin

why is my name not in the list
Re: Another Snake Killed In The Farm(pic) by atoleybaba(m): 1:44pm On Aug 01, 2019
Champneys:

Shut the fu...ck up and stop justifying nonsense!

Nothing you bring to this argument will stand you in good stead in your attempt to eat a slimy poisonous bastar...d of an animal, absolutely nothing!

well that's your problem not mine.... cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Another Snake Killed In The Farm(pic) by 8stargeneral: 1:44pm On Aug 01, 2019
Madaraa1:
learn to preserve wildlife
to preserve snake?
Re: Another Snake Killed In The Farm(pic) by atoleybaba(m): 1:47pm On Aug 01, 2019
Kingrexyl:
oga because u no dy chop am no mean say na rubbish .....I bet there are some sh*ts you eat in ur village that doesn't appeal to other people.....so cos it is rubbish to you doesn't make it rubbish to others....just so you know, the person who cooked it just finished eating it, and he enjoyed it. At least he don chop belleful

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Passengers Burnt In Accident On Keffi Abuja Road (Graphic Photos) / 12 Things Everyone Does But No One Admits To (pics) / Trailer Crushes Pregnant Woman In Ibadan, 30 Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.