Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,747 members, 7,820,578 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

Another Snake Killed In The Farm(pic) - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Another Snake Killed In The Farm(pic) (35290 Views)

Checkout The Husband And Wife Snake I Killed On The Farm (pics) / Ikorodu Flood: Long Snake Killed Yesterday In Lagos (Photos) / A White Snake Killed By My Neighbors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another Snake Killed In The Farm(pic) by Icon79(m): 3:38pm On Aug 01, 2019
So you guys have graduated from eating pythons to now eating cobra and shis, eh

And we'll say that we don't know where all the diseases are coming from! Just tell me how much meat you're going get out of that long tiny and creepy thing. Na wao for una! shocked shocked

O pari
Re: Another Snake Killed In The Farm(pic) by emmnprince(m): 4:14pm On Aug 01, 2019
Next time, advice them to use palm wine to flush it down so that the meat will digest well.
Re: Another Snake Killed In The Farm(pic) by atoleybaba(m): 4:18pm On Aug 01, 2019
tyup:

Mr atoleybaba sir, this is let me say really childish and immature of you since you're the one who created the thread I'll say it wasn't important replying to insult on here and even insulting back to every Comment you find insulting esp when you know your country men, now instead reading on the thread a Local man is just busy reading dragged insults on each page.......you don't need all that More so it doesnt speak well of your personality man if I should say
lol...I guess it was because I was bored...you are right, I shouldn't have replied every insensitive comments. Thanks, my bad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Another Snake Killed In The Farm(pic) by atoleybaba(m): 4:18pm On Aug 01, 2019
ManTiger:

Pls do, I have a snake farm with 2mallams who are professionals in catching.
nooo.
Re: Another Snake Killed In The Farm(pic) by atoleybaba(m): 4:22pm On Aug 01, 2019
tyup:

Op do you know if you had caught this Snake alive you would have been $4k richer by now

but look at you, you killed the poor thing going about it's activities sad
ooh really??

But well, the snake's activities had been disturbing and wrecking havoc so it had to be put down. Next time, when such snake comes around, knowing fully well that you are willing to buy for 4k dollars, we will probably contact you
Re: Another Snake Killed In The Farm(pic) by atheistandproud(m): 4:26pm On Aug 01, 2019
atoleybaba:
More

Nice alsatian dog.
Re: Another Snake Killed In The Farm(pic) by atoleybaba(m): 4:36pm On Aug 01, 2019
lavenjcrown:
Please can you explain in full details how you kill the snake �
I got into the farm this morning, my dad asked if I had packed the eggs a local hen was brooding on, underneath a zinc, I said no and he was like "that snake has come back again and swallowed all the eggs( the snake has been disturbing for 2years now but always manage to escape) the last time(at night) it came around, it killed and swallowed one huge rat but before we could get a long stick, it had disappeared. So this morning, has dad was complaining bawt the snake, I decided to pull the zinc up mayb I could be lucky this time around to catch the snake red handed and boom, I did. The bastard was resting. So we struck the zinc with a big stick, and managed to hit it belly. But it still struggled and entered a a block of a pond foundation then it brought out it head to strike with it neck all widen. Someone hit it from behind and then it retreated back into the hole, so we held it down with a long wood, got patrol and a match, and set fire on the hole, 2mins later we quenched the fire and brought the snake out, all ready roasted, that is why you can see the snake isn't all shiny, the skin was glowy and brought before. It was terrifying long mehn

2 Likes

Re: Another Snake Killed In The Farm(pic) by atoleybaba(m): 4:37pm On Aug 01, 2019
Kakamorufu:
the type we killed during our bush clearing in june. very aggressive snake
very oooh....na tension we dy use strike am sef. I got scared sef when d tin carry head up with it head swollen
Re: Another Snake Killed In The Farm(pic) by atoleybaba(m): 4:38pm On Aug 01, 2019
atheistandproud:

Nice alsatian dog.
thanks bro

1 Like

Re: Another Snake Killed In The Farm(pic) by dipseacon: 4:40pm On Aug 01, 2019
Do re mi fa so La lastic la laaaaaaaaaaaaa

Re: Another Snake Killed In The Farm(pic) by AuroraB(f): 5:00pm On Aug 01, 2019
Madaraa1:
learn to preserve wildlife
Liar. When it comes to your house, you would kill it
Re: Another Snake Killed In The Farm(pic) by Garbson: 5:54pm On Aug 01, 2019
whao
Re: Another Snake Killed In The Farm(pic) by Garbson: 5:59pm On Aug 01, 2019
no way
Re: Another Snake Killed In The Farm(pic) by Dumte(m): 8:31pm On Aug 01, 2019
Remember: thou shall not kill... ��
Re: Another Snake Killed In The Farm(pic) by NewDelhi(m): 10:18pm On Aug 01, 2019
atoleybaba:
Two days after killing a small snake in the living room, I went into the farm to feed my hens, just to find out that a hen that was brooding was looking restless. When I checked where it was brooding on her eggs, that was when I saw this huge 6ft long snake. I think it's a cobra(first time of seeing a cobra in my life)
Bro, most snakes you people kill aren't venomous at all. In fact just a small percentage of snakes are usually venomous and they are rare. This for example isn't a cobra. What you have there is a Caspian whipsnake.
Re: Another Snake Killed In The Farm(pic) by Kalashnikov102(m): 12:34am On Aug 02, 2019
Iamvjdamilola:
Ode, goan put hand in snake mouth nah. Be quoting verses when it's not necessary, na una type snake dey bite una friend, una go put am down dey pray for am no give am anti venom

Stupid fool!!
Re: Another Snake Killed In The Farm(pic) by Kakamorufu(m): 4:55am On Aug 02, 2019
atoleybaba:
very oooh....na tension we dy use strike am sef. I got scared sef when d tin carry head up with it head swollen
waoooo. thank God you no allow am spit o
Re: Another Snake Killed In The Farm(pic) by Nobody: 11:09am On Aug 02, 2019
Oponu nie. The same hand you use to type Bible verse. You still use am curse. Okay o
Kalashnikov102:

Stupid fool!!
Re: Another Snake Killed In The Farm(pic) by Swiftgrp: 11:45pm On Jan 13
atoleybaba:
Two days after killing a small snake in the living room, I went into the farm to feed my hens, just to find out that a hen that was brooding was looking restless. When I checked where it was brooding on her eggs, that was when I saw this huge 6ft long snake. I think it's a cobra(first time of seeing a cobra in my life)
Bump.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Passengers Burnt In Accident On Keffi Abuja Road (Graphic Photos) / Trailer Crushes Pregnant Woman In Ibadan, 30 Others / 12 Things Everyone Does But No One Admits To (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.