Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,184 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:44 PM

Christ Embassy Higher Life Conference In Benin City - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christ Embassy Higher Life Conference In Benin City (2437 Views)

The Christ Embassy Church Is A Cult / Higher Life Conferencce Canada With Pastor Chris / Abuja Higher Life Conference (2) (3) (4)

Christ Embassy Higher Life Conference In Benin City by jenny2007(f): 2:41pm On May 13, 2007
Hi y'all,
I have been watching the Loveworld network recently and have become so addicted to the channel. I do not stay in Naija at the moment but would like to know if any of you have ever attended the Christ Embassy Conference. Pls tell us about your experience. Is it only held in Benin City? What time of the year is it normally scheduled? I have been watching it recently on TV and would really love to attend. Also, is Pastor Chris going to hold any conference in the UK this year?
Re: Christ Embassy Higher Life Conference In Benin City by jenny2007(f): 4:27pm On May 13, 2007
Hi y'all,
I have been watching the Loveworld network recently and have become so addicted to the channel. I do not stay in Naija at the moment but would like to know if any of you have ever attended the Christ Embassy Conference. Please tell us about your experience. Is it only held in Benin City? What time of the year is it normally scheduled? I have been watching it recently on TV and would really love to attend. Also, is Pastor Chris going to hold any conference in the UK this year?
Re: Christ Embassy Higher Life Conference In Benin City by expachino: 8:28pm On Jul 07, 2008
hello Jenny,
I just got to see this post and was very excited because i once asked the same question but I found out that he was coming to the UK this year and that most of his programs are actually streamed live on the internet on this website http://www.loveworldchristiannetwork.org. I believe that you can get more online from that website.
Cheers.
Re: Christ Embassy Higher Life Conference In Benin City by donnie(m): 8:22pm On Jul 08, 2008
Well, the event has come and gone but the news of its impact is still reverberating all over the place.

I heard the excel center in London had to be shut at 5pm for a program billed to start at 7pm. Can u imagine? It hasn't been heard of before that people had to be turned back for a religious program. The doors were shut and the people locked in.

Three railway stations were shut down and announcements were made asking those who were on their way to the excel center to turn back.

They had never seen such a crowd at that place.

Some critics said those things could only happen in Africa. . . well i guess God's changing the tide.

I heard Benny Hinn was at the same venue a few months before and just about 12000 people attended. But this time, the crowd was more than double that number (ie. apart from those outside the auditorium and of course those who were turned back) .

It's the Lord's doing and it's marvelous in our eyes.

I'm waiting for another thieving magazine or newspaper to come up with another malicious publication, just like they did in SA.
Re: Christ Embassy Higher Life Conference In Benin City by Pepeye(f): 11:20pm On Jul 08, 2008
NIGHT OF BLISS London was indeed a glorious time with the Lord!

When Pastor Chris came, the whole of London stood still for Jesus!!!
It was A Total Experince with the Lord
The Arena was filled to the brim by 5pm for a programme starting by 7pm, and several thousands were turned back, Crowd Control Officials were put in place!!!

3 TRAIN STATIONS IN LONDON were CLOSED AND PADEASRTIAN TRAFFIC LEADING TO LONDON EXCEL BLOCKED BY THE POLICE!!!

The County Mayor came to the venue to check out what was going on, the officials at the London Excel confessed not to have seen such a thing before!

Mllions were HEALED, hundreds were saved, many from different religions recieved Jesus as Lord and their Saviour !!!!

Now, this is Pastor's FIRST outreach ever in the UK!
When next Pastor  comes to London, its sure will be the Wembly Stadium!!!

Still more coming,

I'm Afraid Of Being Born Again / Salvation And The Gospel Of Prosperity / Evangelism And Soul Winning