Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,359 members, 7,815,766 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

The Truth That Will Change You Forever. Discover It Here - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Truth That Will Change You Forever. Discover It Here (440 Views)

Please Don't Read This Content...it Might Change You! / 21 Quotes That (if Applied) Change You Into A Better Person / 10 Powerful Quotes That Will Change the Way You Live and Think (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Truth That Will Change You Forever. Discover It Here by sharpguy10(m): 11:45am On Aug 01, 2019
There is something God want to hear from you every time you come to His presence. So many people come to God with complain, murmuring and feeling of not worth enough to ask anything from God. When you come this way, the only thing God does is to just look at you to complain and go. Such way does not bring change or answer to situations. There is something God want to hear from you each time you come to His presence, that thing is for you to say only what you want. When you pray this way, you must receive your answer. He has always wanted to give to you whatever you want or ask Him for. For example, in the bible, if you look at every miracles Jesus did, there was one thing He always ask them before He did anything. That thing is "what do you want me do for you" Jesus knows that they have needs that they want to see met in their life. Like in the case of the leper, he told Jesus he want purification (Mark 1: 40), David ask for forgiveness (PS 51), the robber at the cross ask Jesus to remember him (Luke 23:42), the blind man ask for his eye to be opened (Mark 10:51), a woman ask Jesus to heal her daughter (Matt 15:22).
As you can see, all those people that Jesus healed, all receive what they want because they present only what they want not complain or murmuring. And that is what God want to hear from you.
So when you are in the presence of God, present only what you want and not what you want so that you can receive your answer.

Thanks for reading this post and God bless you richly.
Re: The Truth That Will Change You Forever. Discover It Here by sharpguy10(m): 9:52pm On Aug 01, 2019
Keep reading
Re: The Truth That Will Change You Forever. Discover It Here by sharpguy10(m): 1:35am On Aug 07, 2019
keep reading
Re: The Truth That Will Change You Forever. Discover It Here by Automatic3444(m): 2:58am On Aug 07, 2019
;Deal
Re: The Truth That Will Change You Forever. Discover It Here by sharpguy10(m): 5:49am On Aug 07, 2019
Thank you
Re: The Truth That Will Change You Forever. Discover It Here by NellyChuma(m): 11:05am On Aug 23, 2019
I love ur posts Who're u just a writer or pastor
Re: The Truth That Will Change You Forever. Discover It Here by sharpguy10(m): 10:25pm On Aug 23, 2019
I am a writer. Thank you for finding my post useful

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Things To Take To NYSC Camp? / I Am Even Tired Of This Country, Please Help. / Naus: Unimaid Encourage Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.