Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,815 members, 7,810,129 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:19 PM

I Am Even Tired Of This Country, Please Help. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Am Even Tired Of This Country, Please Help. (439 Views)

I Am Too Brilliant For This Country. Where Is My Destiny Helper? / Our Lecturers Will Leave This Country After The ASUU Strike - ASUU President / Mongolia: This Country’s Location Gives Them $250billion Free Defense Protection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Even Tired Of This Country, Please Help. by Ababbio: 5:29pm On Sep 06, 2019
Hello, nairalanders, I have passion for lecturing, I have finished my first degree. I just got scholarship to do my masters abroad precisely Turkey, before I got the scholarship I had spent all that I have. I have tried Canada and U.S before, but I was not offered the scholarship. Please does anyone know where I can get grant. I need three thousand Dollars $3000. I have not being myself for days as the school have been expecting my arrival, the semester starts this month. Check the screen shot of my admission letter below.

Re: I Am Even Tired Of This Country, Please Help. by sunnychibs(m): 10:21pm On Sep 06, 2019
the country no tire only u oo

Me,i got admission into the university and i don't even have anybody to sponsor me.

I wish i was in sane country i could have taken a loan.

Back to ur case,i don't know.We are almost on same shoe.
Re: I Am Even Tired Of This Country, Please Help. by jesmond3945: 10:37pm On Sep 06, 2019
It is a partial scholarship and not a full one, in my own opinion paying the balance for a low ranked school like emu might not be a good idea. I would have supported you if it was a school within the EU region.
Re: I Am Even Tired Of This Country, Please Help. by Ababbio: 11:31pm On Sep 06, 2019
jesmond3945:
It is a partial scholarship and not a full one, in my own opinion paying the balance for a low ranked school like emu might not be a good idea. I would have supported you if it was a school within the EU region.
It is in Europe, North Cyprus is in Europe, sir please help.
Re: I Am Even Tired Of This Country, Please Help. by Godsknight(m): 7:24am On Sep 07, 2019
Ababbio:

It is in Europe, North Cyprus is in Europe, sir please help.
you want to school in North Cyprus? you want to move from fry pan to fire. If you are not financially buoyant , you won't like your experience as a foreign student in Cyprus because there are no jobs . Bro, search for a better country in Europe to study .
Re: I Am Even Tired Of This Country, Please Help. by pitarz1: 5:04am On Sep 08, 2019
sunnychibs:
the country no tire only u oo

Me,i got admission into the university and i don't even have anybody to sponsor me.

I wish i was in sane country i could have taken a loan.

Back to ur case,i don't know.We are almost on same shoe.

i fell your pain bro, but the truth is that it isn't easily in any country either... In advanced nations, people who go to higher institutions are in serious debts as a result of students loan. But if you are serious about wanting a loan, i would advance you visit Moneymallng, i did a couple of months ago, and in no time, i got my loan from a financial institution... You can visit their site too and try it out Moneymallng

(1) (Reply)

List Of Courses To Study With D7,E8 Or F9 In Literature-in-english / SexForGrades: UNIBEN Professor Defend Lecturers, Says Some Girls Want STD / Some 2019 Waec Withheld / Outstanding Results Have Been Released

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.