Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,286 members, 7,815,483 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

Rice Seller Cries Out: The Money They Paid Me Turned To Something Else - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Rice Seller Cries Out: The Money They Paid Me Turned To Something Else (53171 Views)

Man Tries To Give People Money They Reject, Thinking It Is Ritual Money (video) / Rice Seller's N400,000 Turns To Paper In Ogwashi-Ukwu, Delta State (Video) / Two Men Pose With The Money They Are About To Cash Out At The ATM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rice Seller Cries Out: The Money They Paid Me Turned To Something Else by Martinez39(m): 5:25pm On Aug 01, 2019
Ridiculous garbage.

1 Like

Re: Rice Seller Cries Out: The Money They Paid Me Turned To Something Else by backnbeta(f): 5:25pm On Aug 01, 2019
Pay to the bank
Re: Rice Seller Cries Out: The Money They Paid Me Turned To Something Else by sylve11: 5:25pm On Aug 01, 2019
N10,000 note each. cool
Re: Rice Seller Cries Out: The Money They Paid Me Turned To Something Else by Nostradamus: 5:26pm On Aug 01, 2019
correkguy:
Which is why bank transfer is better, go cashless..
But i feel your pain...sorry
bank transfer

Them dey use fake Alert runz that one na!!

I don't know why people just love crime and fraud.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rice Seller Cries Out: The Money They Paid Me Turned To Something Else by stanliwise(m): 5:28pm On Aug 01, 2019
simple mind tricks.. A very deadly one though especially when caught!
Re: Rice Seller Cries Out: The Money They Paid Me Turned To Something Else by thorpido(m): 5:30pm On Aug 01, 2019
Hypnosis

1 Like

Re: Rice Seller Cries Out: The Money They Paid Me Turned To Something Else by Idadurun: 5:31pm On Aug 01, 2019
Similar thing happened to my wife yesterday. She sold some creates of egg and was paid the equivalent amount.

At the close of the day's business, we counted the money, group them according to denominations and kept for the next day business.

Only for us to wake up the next morning to observed that #26,000 was missing. There was no child or external person or relation living with us. So I wondered how this could have happened.
I was bittered about it but I thank God that all the money was not disappeared

5 Likes

Re: Rice Seller Cries Out: The Money They Paid Me Turned To Something Else by hahn(m): 5:33pm On Aug 01, 2019
Davash222:
Primitive Nigerians, this is not juju, rather tricks.

They gave him 1000 notes of 30K, after he's done counting the money, they will tell him to bring the money, and swap it immediately with 10 notes covered with 1000 note. As you can see, the 10 notes are covered with 1000 note.

Correct. It's an old Ikeja trick and It's the same way computer boys switch phones with fufu and also $

2 Likes

Re: Rice Seller Cries Out: The Money They Paid Me Turned To Something Else by hahn(m): 5:34pm On Aug 01, 2019
Idadurun:
Similar thing happened to my wife yesterday. She sold some creates of egg and was paid the equivalent amount.

At the close of the day's business, we counted the money, group them according to denominations and kept for the next day business.

Only for us to wake up the next morning to observed that #26,000 was missing. There was no child or external person or relation living with us. So I wondered how this could have happened.
I was bittered about it but I thank God that all the money was not disappeared

Someone stole it. You should change where you keep your money and install CCTV if you cab or be more vigilant

3 Likes

Re: Rice Seller Cries Out: The Money They Paid Me Turned To Something Else by wabbyland(m): 5:38pm On Aug 01, 2019
something similar happened to me some years ago. the fraudster initially asked for where to buy ice water then asked for where to buy rice. I took him there and somehow cajoled the rice seller that I am his nephew and gave the rice seller a poly filled with well-cut carton that looked like new notes then went away with 2 bags of rice. no one was able to come to our senses after 30-45 mins. very bad experience but it brings laughter every time I remember
Re: Rice Seller Cries Out: The Money They Paid Me Turned To Something Else by penjm: 5:40pm On Aug 01, 2019
poverty no good at all!
Re: Rice Seller Cries Out: The Money They Paid Me Turned To Something Else by Holyhead(m): 5:43pm On Aug 01, 2019
No sir you are very wrong have experience these before
Davash222:

They gave him 1000 notes of 30K, after he's done counting the money, they will tell him to bring the money, and swap it immediately with 10 notes covered with 1000 note. As you can see, the 10 notes are covered with 1000 note.

4 Likes

Re: Rice Seller Cries Out: The Money They Paid Me Turned To Something Else by Nobody: 5:47pm On Aug 01, 2019
ELVISHOT:

Watch The Video https://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/08/man-cries-out-after-being-dupped-of.html?m=1

Nigerian bloggers are so stupid.

Someone stole the traders money, simple.
Re: Rice Seller Cries Out: The Money They Paid Me Turned To Something Else by mamajj17(f): 6:00pm On Aug 01, 2019
Davash222:

My dear, tit like this happens, it happened one time with my Dad in those days, l was a witness. Things dey happen! Juju dey exist ooo.
Re: Rice Seller Cries Out: The Money They Paid Me Turned To Something Else by Nobody: 6:08pm On Aug 01, 2019
OgbanjeProphet:
No be juju!

If your are a trader, be vigilant when more than three people come together to buy just one item. They would prise almost every item in your shed, just to confuse you. Whenever they got you confused, they would strike. No matter the quantity of your goods that they pretend to buy, do not be too excited or loose your guard. This advice, na one of the potent antidotes against these wicked souls.

Be wise.

You are wise because you have not encountered a similar. I have seen naira notes change to papers. Do pray to have an encounter. But pls make sure you post it online.

1 Like

Re: Rice Seller Cries Out: The Money They Paid Me Turned To Something Else by generationz(f): 6:13pm On Aug 01, 2019
Davash222:

For your mind you are smarter than the primitive Nigerians.

Where in the story did he say 1000 naira not was part of the notes? This is not computer village.

1 Like

Re: Rice Seller Cries Out: The Money They Paid Me Turned To Something Else by poweredcom(m): 6:13pm On Aug 01, 2019
Na sakamanje be dis na

It's real o
Re: Rice Seller Cries Out: The Money They Paid Me Turned To Something Else by Nickshrapnel: 6:18pm On Aug 01, 2019
You guys should quit replying those who says juju don’t exist. You can’t change their mind.
Re: Rice Seller Cries Out: The Money They Paid Me Turned To Something Else by Eaugusta(f): 6:20pm On Aug 01, 2019
OgbanjeProphet:
No be juju!

If your are a trader, be vigilant when more than three people come together to buy just one item. They would prise almost every item in your shed, just to confuse you. Whenever they got you confused, they would strike. No matter the quantity of your goods that they pretend to buy, do not be too excited or loose your guard. This advice, na one of the potent antidotes against these wicked souls.

Be wise.
My thought exactly
Re: Rice Seller Cries Out: The Money They Paid Me Turned To Something Else by Pat081: 6:21pm On Aug 01, 2019
Simplyleo:
Trash.

Black man and superstition.

How did they do it?

As in, they gave you 30k x 2 and it became N300.

Abeg look for another story to tell, dis one don cast.

The owner should collect his money joor, bloody criminal.
Just pray that this should not happen to you or ur love ones bcoz this hv happen to some one close to me
Re: Rice Seller Cries Out: The Money They Paid Me Turned To Something Else by TroubleMaker47(m): 6:21pm On Aug 01, 2019
Davash222:

Bro leave!!!
I used to sound exactly like you until it happened to me korokoro!
Jazz is fvcking real!!!
In my own case it was by a Lebanese couple!
Just pray u don't encounter them!

4 Likes

Re: Rice Seller Cries Out: The Money They Paid Me Turned To Something Else by Sparkle777(f): 6:24pm On Aug 01, 2019
Its mainly an Hausa thing. Hypnosis, they will come smiling and touch u in the hypnotical points of ur body, u will now be under their control. Anything they tell u,u will do. So they tell u to see that 10naira as a thousand, ur minds has been taken over. It wears off when they've gone far. But if u can locate any Alfa around, they have a way around it and those criminals will return the stolen goods.
It prevention includes, ensuring another person is wit u I'm the shop. Not allowing ppl come closer to u. Pleading the Blood of Jesus usually is the best.
I live in the north, so I hear and know of such things.

1 Like

Re: Rice Seller Cries Out: The Money They Paid Me Turned To Something Else by majamajic(m): 6:27pm On Aug 01, 2019
correkguy:
Which is why bank transfer is better, go cashless..
But i feel your pain...sorry

until u see fake alert , I will not teach it here just not let people know it ,

5 Likes

Re: Rice Seller Cries Out: The Money They Paid Me Turned To Something Else by TroubleMaker47(m): 6:27pm On Aug 01, 2019
Pat081:
Just pray that this should not happen to you or ur love ones bcoz this hv happen to some one close to me
Bro leave those guys!
Igbos say "amam nkahu bu onye orubedi"
Meaning, "i no sabi dat 1 na for person e neva reach!!"
Re: Rice Seller Cries Out: The Money They Paid Me Turned To Something Else by Unconquerable: 6:29pm On Aug 01, 2019
I am calling on true Children of God on this site to rise up and pray against the forces of evil ruining lives in our country. Daily, one is inundated with one devilish story or the other. The greatest revolution is not when the populace arise but when the church arise.

3 Likes

Re: Rice Seller Cries Out: The Money They Paid Me Turned To Something Else by Pat081: 6:32pm On Aug 01, 2019
Martinez39:
Ridiculous garbage.
Just like ur people abi?? ?
Re: Rice Seller Cries Out: The Money They Paid Me Turned To Something Else by Born2Breed(f): 6:37pm On Aug 01, 2019
The funny thing about people is they doubt everything because it has never happened to them or based on ignorance.

Only the ignorant will doubt the efficacy of metaphysical manipulation. The man saw what they wanted him to see, he was under temporary hypnosis. The Benin's call it "Akaseh"

It could also be a trick by a very smart and fast person but that does not invalidate the metaphysical.

1 Like

Re: Rice Seller Cries Out: The Money They Paid Me Turned To Something Else by TroubleMaker47(m): 6:39pm On Aug 01, 2019
majamajic:

until u see fake alert , I will not teach it here just not let people know it ,
The safest for mow still remains POS, next to cash
Re: Rice Seller Cries Out: The Money They Paid Me Turned To Something Else by sallazlee(m): 6:41pm On Aug 01, 2019
bizza45:
dem don use d man business do buy 1 and 2 free.... but this kian thing dey painnn!!!
this one pass 1 buy 2 for free,na free of charge
Re: Rice Seller Cries Out: The Money They Paid Me Turned To Something Else by Yusuf54: 6:45pm On Aug 01, 2019
Davash222:

It is not a trick, but a confirm Juju,

1 Like

Re: Rice Seller Cries Out: The Money They Paid Me Turned To Something Else by Martinez39(m): 6:57pm On Aug 01, 2019
Pat081:
Just like ur people abi?? ?
So you believe money can magically change from one denomination to another?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Naira Drops To 490/$1, 600/£1 / List Of Profitable Businesses For Small Capital Owners. / How To Write A Business Proposal?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.