Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,062 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

Rice Seller Cries Out: The Money They Paid Me Turned To Something Else - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Rice Seller Cries Out: The Money They Paid Me Turned To Something Else (53169 Views)

Man Tries To Give People Money They Reject, Thinking It Is Ritual Money (video) / Rice Seller's N400,000 Turns To Paper In Ogwashi-Ukwu, Delta State (Video) / Two Men Pose With The Money They Are About To Cash Out At The ATM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rice Seller Cries Out: The Money They Paid Me Turned To Something Else by shomutuski(m): 1:19am On Aug 02, 2019
Davash222:

Shame on you.. So Mallam scammed your dad even in your presence?? Hide your face.

Who d fvck are you!!!! Nvgga dont get on my nerves... i don't beef online
Re: Rice Seller Cries Out: The Money They Paid Me Turned To Something Else by mamajj17(f): 5:49am On Aug 02, 2019
PoliteActivist:

So why don't they do it to banks or Aboki with lots of money. Why does it always happen to people who can be distracted??

My dear, my Dad was a LOCAL BAKER then, those days Money was meant to be kept in an Apron, hanged around the neck and carry within, se u understand grin grin
Re: Rice Seller Cries Out: The Money They Paid Me Turned To Something Else by LOVEGINO(m): 6:15am On Aug 02, 2019
correkguy:
Which is why bank transfer is better, go cashless..
But i feel your pain...sorry
guy u never receive fake bank alert before? Make u dey dere.
Re: Rice Seller Cries Out: The Money They Paid Me Turned To Something Else by rikithor(m): 7:36am On Aug 02, 2019
they did that to. me at computer village, paid #5000 for a phone ,got inside the bus,thief seller insist I pay times two or refund the phone,he had used brown a wrapped paper cover with a thousand naira to give thru the bus window, vehicle was about taking off as he roared I returned his phone,been hasty,I passed his phone through the window only for me to check its one thousand naira he returned instead of #5000 and his phone.
I jumped down the moving bus and gave him hot chase,the criminal scampered through people into Ikeja market and voom,disappeared!

1 Like

Re: Rice Seller Cries Out: The Money They Paid Me Turned To Something Else by PoliteActivist: 12:13pm On Aug 02, 2019
mamajj17:

My dear, my Dad was a LOCAL BAKER then, those days Money was meant to be kept in an Apron, hanged around the neck and carry within, se u understand grin grin

My dear u craftily didn't answer my question:
Why don't they do it to banks or Aboki dollar sellers Why does it always happen to people who can be distracted?? grin

1 Like

Re: Rice Seller Cries Out: The Money They Paid Me Turned To Something Else by mamajj17(f): 1:15pm On Aug 02, 2019
PoliteActivist:

My dear u craftily didn't answer my question:
Why don't they do it to banks or Aboki dollar sellers Why does it always happen to people who can be distracted?? grin

My dear, Bread is meant for all to be eaten, while Dollar and Banking Hall are meant for people with enough Income. Everyone can afford Bread, but not everyone can afford Dollars abd Banking grin. Take gudcare dear.
Re: Rice Seller Cries Out: The Money They Paid Me Turned To Something Else by PoliteActivist: 3:33pm On Aug 02, 2019
mamajj17:

My dear, Bread is meant for all to be eaten, while Dollar and Banking Hall are meant for people with enough Income. Everyone can afford Bread, but not everyone can afford Dollars abd Banking grin. Take gudcare dear.

My dear, I'll make it simple: why not hand 500 naira to the bank teller then have it disappear or turn to paper??
BTW how's Germany? I intend to visit from NYC soon. U or any your people wanna visit NY, let me know
Re: Rice Seller Cries Out: The Money They Paid Me Turned To Something Else by mamajj17(f): 4:03pm On Aug 02, 2019
PoliteActivist:

My dear, I'll make it simple: why not hand 500 naira to the bank teller then have it disappear or turn to paper??
BTW how's Germany? I intend to visit from NYC soon. U or any your people wanna visit NY, let me know

Thanks dear, my Daddy's case was even a Person very close to my family, both families lived on d same street way back, all his Daily Money got disappeared! The Man later confessed after so many yrs. But d deed was already done, cos d whole Money was already spent.
Nice having you around, Germany is a Country u would certainly enjoy yr stay. Am presently in d Uk with my Boys for Summer Vacation. Take gudcare.
Re: Rice Seller Cries Out: The Money They Paid Me Turned To Something Else by PoliteActivist: 4:19pm On Aug 02, 2019
mamajj17:

Thanks dear, my Daddy's case was even a Person very close to my family, both families lived on d same street way back, all his Daily Money got disappeared! The Man later confessed after so many yrs. But d deed was already done, cos d whole Money was already spent.
Nice having you around, Germany is a Country u would certainly enjoy yr stay. Am presently in d Uk with my Boys for Summer Vacation. Take gudcare.
Sorry to hear it. To be able to make money disappear is a very lucrative ability. Did the guy become very rich?
My dear, may u and your boys have a great time. How does Germany compare to UK?
Re: Rice Seller Cries Out: The Money They Paid Me Turned To Something Else by mrZENographer: 9:05pm On Aug 02, 2019
OgbanjeProphet:
Belials? You are one of them.

He never counted 1000 Naira thirty times. He counted thirty notes of ten Naira. Oga na tricks, no be juju.

Wetin you no know pass you.

You can't even reason straight. You just shot yourself in the foot.
Re: Rice Seller Cries Out: The Money They Paid Me Turned To Something Else by airminem(f): 8:55pm On Feb 09, 2021
Davash222:
Primitive Nigerians, this is not juju, rather tricks.

They gave him 1000 notes of 30K, after he's done counting the money, they will tell him to bring the money, and swap it immediately with 10 notes covered with 1000 note. As you can see, the 10 notes are covered with 1000 note.

Absolutely!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Naira Drops To 490/$1, 600/£1 / List Of Profitable Businesses For Small Capital Owners. / How To Write A Business Proposal?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.