Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,716 members, 7,840,811 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

Kind Of Business? URGENTLY NEEDED - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Kind Of Business? URGENTLY NEEDED (802 Views)

What Kind Of Business Can I Start With 5 Million Naira / What Kind Of Business Can One Start With 5 Million Naira / What Kind Of Company Can I Start With 30million Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kind Of Business? URGENTLY NEEDED by exclusive2019: 6:48pm On Aug 01, 2019
I have a biological sister in UK who wants me to do a business that will be long lasting and profitable either in the short run or long run. She wants to sponsor my business and She is earnestly waiting for my business and its proposal.

I would have loved a mini importation business but she declined on that, may be because of the way I presented my case on that business. She said the business is too risky. Currently, I am a professionally trained teacher and don't want to leave the school I work with anytime soon.

I just want a secondary source of income handled by me on part time basis or handled by my wife (who is also a teacher) on full time basis. As at now, in addition to my teaching job, I develop apps and design websites at my convenient time.

She suggested software development or something like programming. She also suggested day care business which will be handled fully by my wife. She concluded by saying that if there is any other business that will be long lasting and which my wife and/or I can do, I should forward it to her urgently.

PLEASE WHAT KIND OF ANY OTHER PROFITABLE JOBS CAN I DO?

Short Info about me:
Current job: Teaching
Current place of residence: Magboro Ogun state
Re: Kind Of Business? URGENTLY NEEDED by Ebije1(m): 10:58am On Aug 02, 2019
would you consider entertainment business? It's overlooked but very profitable.
Re: Kind Of Business? URGENTLY NEEDED by exclusive2019: 2:02pm On Aug 02, 2019
Ebije1:
would you consider entertainment business? It's overlooked but very profitable.

More info please
Re: Kind Of Business? URGENTLY NEEDED by Albert44(m): 5:02pm On Aug 02, 2019
Consider an online business that is very profitable contact my sig
Re: Kind Of Business? URGENTLY NEEDED by ut47(m): 6:01pm On Aug 02, 2019
Open an Eatery

(1) (Reply)

Tolu Ilori Investments / Longrich Business Opportunity In Nigeria. / How To Never Go Broke Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.