Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,777 members, 7,817,201 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:08 AM

What Kind Of Business Can I Start With 5 Million Naira - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / What Kind Of Business Can I Start With 5 Million Naira (1822 Views)

I Just Built A Warehouse, What Manufacturing Business Can I Go Into? / What Kind Of Company Can I Start With 30million Naira / What Kind Of Investment Can One Make With 1.5 Million Naira In Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Kind Of Business Can I Start With 5 Million Naira by ObiCubanaJnr: 7:02pm On Jul 08, 2023
I'm 28. I have 5 million and I have been thinking of a good business to do with it. Please I need good inputs from my NLders family. Thanks as I await your responses.
Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Start With 5 Million Naira by shortgun(m): 7:14pm On Jul 08, 2023
ObiCubanaJnr:
I'm 28. I have 5 million and I have been thinking of a good business to do with it. Please I need good inputs from my NLders family. Thanks as I await your responses.
The future of small businesses in Nigeria is not very bright at the moment, I'll say you should hold on tight to your cash for now.

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Start With 5 Million Naira by alanbolo(m): 7:18pm On Jul 08, 2023
shortgun:

The future of small businesses in Nigeria is not very bright at the moment, I'll say you should hold on tight to your cash for now.
While holding on to it, why not put it into fixed CD or T-Bills for the small yield while figuring out your next move?
Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Start With 5 Million Naira by GanagiBitrus: 7:21pm On Jul 08, 2023
Continue doing same thing you did to make 5m @28yrs. cool

2 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Start With 5 Million Naira by shortgun(m): 7:30pm On Jul 08, 2023
alanbolo:

While holding on to it, why not put it into fixed CD or T-Bills for the small yield while figuring out your next move?
Fixed and T-bills are good but they will rob you of liquidity if anything more profitable comes up.
For me any business without any form of risk will never yield a good profit.
Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Start With 5 Million Naira by shortgun(m): 7:32pm On Jul 08, 2023
GanagiBitrus:
Continue doing same thing you did to make 5m @28yrs. cool
I won't subscribe to this cos it doesn't encourage growth and creativity.
Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Start With 5 Million Naira by ObiCubanaJnr: 7:44pm On Jul 08, 2023
shortgun:

You know I was actually thinking of buying a corolla for uber. I mean giving o
It for someone to drive. But I thought and thought about it and just had to die down the idea.

So how much do you think one can have to start a proper business in this country and what type of business will that be ?

So I can still have a prospect and work towards it.

One isn't getting younger you know
Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Start With 5 Million Naira by shortgun(m): 7:52pm On Jul 08, 2023
ObiCubanaJnr:

It for someone to drive. But I thought and thought about it and just had to die down the idea.

So how much do you think one can have to start a proper business in this country and what type of business will that be ?

If you reside in a big city, you can't go wrong with recreation, pharmaceuticals, hospitality and restaurants but if you are in a rural area think agriculture...

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Start With 5 Million Naira by sydneyboss(m): 7:58pm On Jul 08, 2023
ObiCubanaJnr:

I can manage the car for you with all sincerity
Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Start With 5 Million Naira by ObiCubanaJnr: 8:03pm On Jul 08, 2023
sydneyboss:

I can manage the car for you with all sincerity

Ok.
Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Start With 5 Million Naira by ObiCubanaJnr: 8:04pm On Jul 08, 2023
shortgun:

If you reside in a big city, you can't go wrong with recreation, pharmaceuticals, hospitality and restaurants but if you are in a rural area think agriculture...

With 5M or you talking about a larger capital?

2 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Start With 5 Million Naira by shortgun(m): 8:14pm On Jul 08, 2023
ObiCubanaJnr:

With 5M or you talking about a larger capital?
5M is huge if you know the basics.
If you are in the city you can rent a space with less than 1M, furnish with 1M, and still have 3M for stock.
In a rural area you can buy a big land or lease for 1m, till and cultivate for less than 3m including wages payment.
Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Start With 5 Million Naira by ObiCubanaJnr: 8:44pm On Jul 08, 2023
shortgun:

5M is huge if you know the basics.
If you are in the city you can rent a space with less than 1M, furnish with 1M, and still have 3M for stock.
In a rural area you can buy a big land or lease for 1m, till and cultivate for less than 3m including wages payment.

Ok thanks. I will have to do a thorough study on it
Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Start With 5 Million Naira by Tohsynetita1: 11:10pm On Jul 08, 2023
try farming
Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Start With 5 Million Naira by waleyp(m): 9:38am On Jul 09, 2023
Don’t venture in things you do not have the knowledge about……don’t do that fvck up….. if you still have you current hustle still hold on to it and take time to venture in something you know you can dedicate time to, I bet you need to put your heart into physical business for now , something you can see and look after , again don’t do that fvck up putting people in charge of business, it make sense just to use like 2m to 3mm out of the 5m to start up, don’t do that fvck up using the whole money bro cos dem no Dey tell person, agriculture is good but can you do it ?
Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Start With 5 Million Naira by Robertgreene1(m): 12:13pm On Jul 09, 2023
ObiCubanaJnr:
Bros forget that ur Uber project, transport bizneess will wreck u except u re going to drive the vehicle urself..at last u will just use vex sell the vehicle far lesser than the price u bought it for... I'm talking from experience.
But l can introduce you to Rice supply/destoning bizneess...you Know that rice bizneess will forever be profitable cus Nigerians must eat rice come rain come shine..
Whatsapp me on 09029541178..let's talk
But please only contact me if you are serious...
Thanks..

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Start With 5 Million Naira by Sirbruno3000(m): 3:44pm On Jul 10, 2023
You better take that advise. The present economic environment will only endanger that your amount. Keep doing what you did to get that cash, for the time being.
shortgun:

I won't subscribe to this cos it doesn't encourage growth and creativity.
Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Start With 5 Million Naira by sterlingD(m): 4:30pm On Jul 10, 2023
shortgun:

Fixed and T-bills are good but they will rob you of liquidity if anything more profitable comes up.
For me any business without any form of risk will never yield a good profit.

He can try mutual funds specifically money market funds.
Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Start With 5 Million Naira by Louis8796: 4:37pm On Jul 10, 2023
Contact me on watsapp (09167148671) so dat we can discuss?
ObiCubanaJnr:
Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Start With 5 Million Naira by leetech: 4:11am On Jul 11, 2023
Bet shop bizness..
Maximum profit and very low risk
Betting addiction is unfortunately on the rise daily across the country coupled with the fact that it is a form of succur and hope to many.

I have been running one as a manager for 2years now and I honestly always wish I had mine cause I see what he makes from it.
I have all the experience and expertise and connection to start

You can send a DM let's discuss location and other things involved
Cheers

(1) (Reply)

Btc Buzz / Buy And Sell Digital And Ecurrency In Seconds. RC 1502336 / How I Turned N50,000 To 5.7 Million In 8 Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.