Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,809 members, 7,824,371 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

Soldiers Gang-rape AAUA Student At Checkpoint - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldiers Gang-rape AAUA Student At Checkpoint (70674 Views)

Emmanuel Okocha: Police Corporal Arrested For Killing Aba Biz Man At Checkpoint / Ifeoluwa Adekunle, AAUA Student Found Dead In Her Room / Sunday Awolola: Soldier Arraigned For Raping AAUA Student (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Gang-rape AAUA Student At Checkpoint by Hintona(f): 9:48pm On Aug 01, 2019
This is appalling

I cannot even...
I cannot

God I need to throw up
Re: Soldiers Gang-rape AAUA Student At Checkpoint by Lovelyn451(f): 9:49pm On Aug 01, 2019
Chai...women don suffer
Re: Soldiers Gang-rape AAUA Student At Checkpoint by haryothosyn93(m): 9:49pm On Aug 01, 2019
Big lies

It is not possible and if it is true then the lady dress indecently.

Ladies.... dress responsibly or else we soldiers will keep raping you all
Re: Soldiers Gang-rape AAUA Student At Checkpoint by foolbuster: 9:49pm On Aug 01, 2019
angry
Re: Soldiers Gang-rape AAUA Student At Checkpoint by mightguy(m): 9:50pm On Aug 01, 2019
tufiakwa.and when this fools are beheaded by bokoharam. people will start preaching how we are not supporting our soldiers
Re: Soldiers Gang-rape AAUA Student At Checkpoint by Stifferlaws: 9:50pm On Aug 01, 2019
Wow

Re: Soldiers Gang-rape AAUA Student At Checkpoint by Makefav(m): 9:50pm On Aug 01, 2019
Islie:

https://punchng.com/soldiers-allegedly-gang-rape-aaua-student-at-checkpoint/

This is terrible, they should be arrested and be punish for it
Re: Soldiers Gang-rape AAUA Student At Checkpoint by wisdomkid: 9:51pm On Aug 01, 2019
debanj326:
"A student of the institution who witnessed the incident but who did not want her name in print for fear of intimidation and harassment confirmed the incident"

Was she a victim?
What was she doing there? (Watching the movie)

"The source, who identified one of the soldiers , alleged that the soldiers took turns to sexually assault the victim."

Was the source hiding on the tree to witness the Scene?
Did the source participate in the evil act?

Just need clarifications

Idiot... They were in a vehicle together where the victim was ordered down and taken into a cubicle.
TOO many idiots in Nairaland nowadays.

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Gang-rape AAUA Student At Checkpoint by wisdomkid: 9:52pm On Aug 01, 2019
Stifferlaws:
Wow

Talking something else and you're sharing a different pics... Stupidity is extremely cheap.
Re: Soldiers Gang-rape AAUA Student At Checkpoint by Maldini212(m): 9:52pm On Aug 01, 2019
Good evening guys,,,please i need help right now,,,,,,,,?how do I add my email address to my Facebook profile
Re: Soldiers Gang-rape AAUA Student At Checkpoint by Secondt44(m): 9:52pm On Aug 01, 2019
They are crazy..they should be dismiss from Nigeria Army.. And for the girls continued to fall in love with the men in camo, more of this is coming to you.
Re: Soldiers Gang-rape AAUA Student At Checkpoint by 400billionman: 9:52pm On Aug 01, 2019
NEXT LEVEL impunity.

Soldiers stole N400million.

Soldiers rape a traveller.

Has Nigeria ever gotten this bad before ?
Re: Soldiers Gang-rape AAUA Student At Checkpoint by Oseh1Gidigba: 9:53pm On Aug 01, 2019
The person she hope to protect her, turn around to victimized her. What a world.
Re: Soldiers Gang-rape AAUA Student At Checkpoint by jaxxy(m): 9:53pm On Aug 01, 2019
Not professional boys
Re: Soldiers Gang-rape AAUA Student At Checkpoint by Stifferlaws: 9:53pm On Aug 01, 2019
wisdomkid:

Talking something else and you're sharing a different pics... Stupidity is extremely cheap.

Me do what wanna you do what others do grin

We not alike
Re: Soldiers Gang-rape AAUA Student At Checkpoint by BigDick70inch(m): 9:54pm On Aug 01, 2019
Re: Soldiers Gang-rape AAUA Student At Checkpoint by oz4real83(m): 9:54pm On Aug 01, 2019
debanj326:
"A student of the institution who witnessed the incident but who did not want her name in print for fear of intimidation and harassment confirmed the incident"

Was she a victim?

"The source, who identified one of the soldiers , alleged that the soldiers took turns to sexually assault the victim."

Just need clarifications
if u were to be a lawyer, I don't think you would have been able to win a single case. All your questions would have received "objection sustained". I also have some questions for u. How did u know that the people you call your mum and dad gave birth to u? Were u there? Were u peeping when they were giving birth to u? What evidence do u have? Were u an accomplice when they were giving birth to u? We need clarifications kiss

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Gang-rape AAUA Student At Checkpoint by BigDick70inch(m): 9:55pm On Aug 01, 2019
Re: Soldiers Gang-rape AAUA Student At Checkpoint by Whoeppme(m): 9:55pm On Aug 01, 2019
Shameful army guys I know say the konji for Boko ground been dey on high alert but why this innocent girl now?

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Soldiers Gang-rape AAUA Student At Checkpoint by MetaPhysical: 9:56pm On Aug 01, 2019
What makes them military? The uniform

Mmmtchheeeww......fulani herdsmen checkpoint!
Re: Soldiers Gang-rape AAUA Student At Checkpoint by shogsman(m): 9:57pm On Aug 01, 2019
Olukologia24592:
I schooled in AAUA, those soldiers behave like God.
They were intimidating and it is necessary to keep the stubborn students in check.
Re: Soldiers Gang-rape AAUA Student At Checkpoint by sofiscatedmoron: 9:57pm On Aug 01, 2019
Injury to one is injury to all, we can't take this
Re: Soldiers Gang-rape AAUA Student At Checkpoint by shogsman(m): 9:58pm On Aug 01, 2019
wisdomkid:

Idiot... They were in a vehicle together where the victim was ordered down and taken into a cubicle.

So she followed her to the cubicle and peek abi.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Gang-rape AAUA Student At Checkpoint by Lugianostar(m): 9:58pm On Aug 01, 2019
Shame on you all
Re: Soldiers Gang-rape AAUA Student At Checkpoint by Moscodee1990(m): 10:01pm On Aug 01, 2019
All the sources sef are fake
Re: Soldiers Gang-rape AAUA Student At Checkpoint by Fourwinds: 10:03pm On Aug 01, 2019
debanj326:

Was she a victim?

Just need clarifications
she was not the only student in the vehicle... So you should expect someone to be a witness... And by the way, do u expect an unarmed civilian who was in the bus to go and struggle with a armed military personnel?

I need answer to this question too

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Gang-rape AAUA Student At Checkpoint by sofiscatedmoron: 10:03pm On Aug 01, 2019
Because soldier is involved now, you won't see all these nairaland activist dropping numbers to remedy the situation , ,
Re: Soldiers Gang-rape AAUA Student At Checkpoint by Africanista: 10:05pm On Aug 01, 2019
Nawa.
Re: Soldiers Gang-rape AAUA Student At Checkpoint by debanj326: 10:06pm On Aug 01, 2019
wisdomkid:

It's a simple thing, Clarification is what I needed not insult. Matured mind don't insult people anyhow. I doubt if you are matured enough to be on nairaland.
Re: Soldiers Gang-rape AAUA Student At Checkpoint by lastempero: 10:07pm On Aug 01, 2019
EVILFOREST:
CHARACTERISTICS of a BLACKMAN;
- dirty
- greedy
- wasteful
- religious
- unkempt.
- tribalistic.
- impatient.
- aggressive
- destructive.
- wickedness
- complicated.
- shortsighted.
- loud mouthed.
- proud and empty.
For the TRUTH will always be bitter

It seems you have not travelled out of naija, just hiding behind your keyboard if not you should no that the whites are more dirty than the black man by default.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Gang-rape AAUA Student At Checkpoint by 11thGoldTREE: 10:11pm On Aug 01, 2019
Atimes the evil that takes place in this country justify why Nigeria is stagnant

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photos Of Notorious Bandit Kingpin, Bello Turji In Zamfara Community / Girl Arrested For Faking Own Death To Avoid Financial Pressure From Mom (Photo) / Lady Shoots Man Dead For Refusing To Kiss Her In US (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.