Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,473 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:38 PM

"Brown People" another ethnic group in America - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / "Brown People" another ethnic group in America (3719 Views)

Where Did African-Americans Get This "Black And Brown People " Stuff ? / Largest Ethnic Groups In Niger Republic (Hausa 54%) / Trump Ends Obama’s 12-year Run As ‘most-admired Man In America. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Brown People" another ethnic group in America by bjnorl: 10:47am On Aug 12, 2019
compton11:
all sectors in Brazil are dominate by the whites,u will only see blacks in sports,especially in football,and all of those idiot national team Brazil black players marry whites except JO,thiago silva and Ramirez, ronaldhino even marry two white girls.

u said u are Brazilian, so which race are u in Brazil?
pardo. In all Latin Americans countries whites are the elite. That is true the country have a strong racial inequality. But we have the same racial inequality of all latino countries. The argument " uh White Brazilians are satan is fake. We have many sucessfull African Brazilians. But the media only shows the bad side. Black people in slums, black people in poverty. In my work we have 7 black workers and 7 white, 2 mixed. Including a black psychologist.
Re: "Brown People" another ethnic group in America by mysticwarrior(m): 10:50am On Aug 12, 2019
HORRORIZON:

TRUTH!

For the Brazilian guy: Woman in first pic matched. Actually, surpassed.
[img] https://images.app./PMCo2zmqwyiwMdjr6[/img]
[img]https://images.app./tmBTjjkw3rWemWuP7[/img]

Blasians? Yeah, we've got loads of them too. Lol Here's 3 of them to look at. Lol
[img]https://images.app./69ay16wntNXzx3xj9[/img] [img]https://images.app./sQ8fKXCpvTpEqPh88[/img]
[img]https://images.app./oat5hefAeZ6aqXQ96[/img]
we cannot see the image you tried to upload, pls do something effective to give more credibility to your post.
Re: "Brown People" another ethnic group in America by mysticwarrior(m): 11:10am On Aug 12, 2019
bjnorl:
pardo. In all Latin Americans countries whites are the elite. That is true the country have a strong racial inequality. But we have the same racial inequality of all latino countries. The argument " uh White Brazilians are satan is fake. We have many sucessfull African Brazilians. But the media only shows the bad side. Black people in slums, black people in poverty. In my work we have 7 black workers and 7 white, 2 mixed. Including a black psychologist.
but truth be told, you will never see a black newscastress in Brazilian TV, you won't see black models in Bill boards, if you go to Banks in Colombia and Brazil there are no black Cashiers, no Black's in costumer service, most blacks in Latin American countries are only employed in low paying jobs, I have a black Colombian friend who works as a gym instructor in Abuja, this guy told me the horrible treatments blacks are made to go through in Latin American, the situation is worst in cities like Manizales, Cali, Medellin and Bogota, there are cases where innocent black kids are being killed indescriminately by police in Brazilian favelas just because they are blacks, Blacks are still treated inhumanely in Brazil, there is a common saying in Brazil which says "Black woman is for work, mullatas for sex and white women for marriage" they tagged the black women as only being fit to be employed as a domestic servants. This is very wrong.

1 Like

Re: "Brown People" another ethnic group in America by compton11(m): 12:28pm On Aug 12, 2019
bjnorl:
i know there poor white Brazilians, they even called them niggers, those are the one the white elites unleash to afro Brazilians on racial purity,most of those elite whites marry each others.

U as a pardon,have u been called ape or injun before?
Re: "Brown People" another ethnic group in America by compton11(m): 12:30pm On Aug 12, 2019
mysticwarrior:
agreed there are some mullatos that were born out of wedlock in Brazil, but there are sizable numbers of mullatos and mullatas that came into existence as a result of interacial marriage which has completely engulfed the Brazilian society.
that interracial marry don't suit the black Brazilians cos it will soon wipe them off existence, and u see those black Brazilians are even obsessed with whiteness
Re: "Brown People" another ethnic group in America by compton11(m): 12:37pm On Aug 12, 2019
mysticwarrior:
you are right, I also read about how Ronaldo de Lima and Neymar called themselves white, but they are very wrong, if you look at neymar today he looks more like black, most mullato children looks more white in their childhood, but when they reached the age of 25 they looked more like black, when they are 40 and above the black features completely overwhelmed the white feature, Look at Alex iwobi's father, Reuben Agboola, even Osaze odemwingie is now looking more African then when we saw him in Tunisia 2004.
bro u mean iwobi father is biracial? Wow

When ronado de Lima said he was white,his father argued that he is black and narrated the racism him as his father us facing,the year that neymar denied his blackness was the year banana was thrown to him, that intermarriage don't suit the afro Brazilians cos the children will deny their blackness and marry white and the children will result in quadroon, that is white for sure in which mean,blackness has vanished, even the old fool called PELE is also one of the enemy of blacks in Brazil,he is sell out,he marry thrice and no black woman in his marriage, he don't want the afro Brazilians to talk about the racism they are facing
Re: "Brown People" another ethnic group in America by bjnorl: 2:38pm On Aug 12, 2019
compton11:
i know there poor white Brazilians, they even called them niggers, those are the one the white elites unleash to afro Brazilians on racial purity,most of those elite whites marry each others.

U as a pardon,have u been called ape or injun before?
Me? No. I'm mixed race. But what is your point? I don't care. If black Brazilians prefer whites, Arabs, aliens it's none of your business, and it's not my business. Brazil is a very racist country but media portray Brazil as an ' evil country who hate black people. That is not true. We have many sucessfull African Brazilians. But media only shows the ugly side. Alceu Collares is a black Brazilian politician and lawyer. He was the Governor of Rio Grande do Sul state. Who the population is majority white. Alexandre Pires ( Latin Gramny Winner). Joaquim Barbosa ( African Brazilian) is a former Justice of the Supreme Federal Court in Brazil. Flávio Bauraqui ( New York Short Film festival winner), Lázaro Ramos and Thaís Araújo ( many Awards in Brazil) etc... But of course african media only shows poor Brazilians. Slums, drugs, poverty
Re: "Brown People" another ethnic group in America by morpheus24: 4:00pm On Aug 12, 2019
bjnorl:

You are correct in asserting the fact about hierarchy of color or colorism in Latin America. This has been practiced and is still prevalent today in many aspects although there has been a movement towards daker skin people being more proud of their heritage.

Brazil is no exception to this elite rule that has been practiced for a very long time so anyone pointing it out is simply reiterating what we already know and have witnessed for a very long period of time

Case in point: see pic of senators vs average football players in Brazil

Re: "Brown People" another ethnic group in America by compton11(m): 4:53pm On Aug 12, 2019
bjnorl:
Me? Not. I'm mixed race. But what is your point? I don't care.
being mixed race doesnt mean u wont face racism,banana was thrown to neymar and aubameyang and they is mixed race,Obama was called ape many time by the Russians,even by north Korea,so u think being mixed race ,u won't face racism?
bjnorl:
if black Brazilians prefer whites, Arabs, aliens it's none of your business, and it's not my business.
it might not be your business,it is our business here,cos I know through u also ,white will come out,cos I know u won't even prefer black but white,and then there will be no blacks in Brazil again,that means the suffering and hard work of the afro Brazilians slaves would be in vain.
bjnorl:
Brazil is a very racist country but media portray Brazil as an ' evil country who hate black people.That is not true.
no,no media potray brazil as evil country,even many people believed in your fake racial democracy that is not even true.
bjnorl:
We have many sucessfull African Brazilians.
I didn't say u don't have,even among them is one bolsonaro puppet called helio lopes bolsonaro,the afro brazil sellout,among them is pele,another sellout and among them are your afro footballers,the samba boys.
bjnorl:
But media only shows the ugly side.
which media if I may asked? ,you know how many innocent people have been killed in favela,and they aren't drug dealer,just because they are black,u know that there are many restaurant they don't allowed blacks to enter,I said it,u Prado/mullatoes will always side with the whites against the blacks just like the Dominicans.
bjnorl:
Alceu Collares is a black Brazilian politician and lawyer. He was the Governor of Rio Grande do Sul state. Who the population is majority white.
of all this year,where is black president in Brazil? and u are even talking about him ruling whites majority state,in Bahia,most of their official are white for the fact that the place is non white majority place.
how many blacks are in bolsonaro,Lula Silva or temer cabinets? even temer only appointed only white male and u are here saying poo,even the fool called dilma that said racism should not be in Brazil because Brazil football players are mostly blacks, she(dilma)appointed only one black in her cabinet
bjnorl:
Alexandre Pires ( Latin Gramny Winner)
because he worked for it.
bjnorl:
Joaquim Barbosa ( African Brazilian) is a former Justice of the Supreme Federal Court in Brazil.
yeah,even the first black that will reach the position.
bjnorl:
Flávio Bauraqui ( New York Short Film festival winner), Lázaro Ramos and Thaís Araújo ( many Awards in Brazil)
even the film isaura the slave girl that the character supposed to be black,no,not black but white.
Re: "Brown People" another ethnic group in America by compton11(m): 5:03pm On Aug 12, 2019
morpheus24:

You are correct in asserting the fact about hierarchy of color or colorism in Latin America. This has been practiced and is still prevalent today in many aspects although there has been a movement towards daker skin people being more proud of their heritage.

Brazil is no exception to this elite rule that has been practiced for a very long time so anyone pointing it out is simply reiterating what we already know and have witnessed for a very long period of time

Case in point: see pic of senators vs average football players in Brazil
u are asking for prove and u knew all this bro!
Re: "Brown People" another ethnic group in America by compton11(m): 5:05pm On Aug 12, 2019
This is what those so called pardo niggas and white elites want to let it to go in vain,we will never allow that, we will keep educating them on black marriage.just like how the Africans Americans are doing

Re: "Brown People" another ethnic group in America by morpheus24: 5:07pm On Aug 12, 2019
compton11:
u are asking for prove and u knew all this bro!

The proof I asked you for was how you can show "evidentially" that the brazilian society is trying to Whiten their skin and that a majority of Mulatto's are born out of wedlock.

If you can't show that then please don't exchange words with me.
Re: "Brown People" another ethnic group in America by compton11(m): 5:15pm On Aug 12, 2019
morpheus24:

The proof I asked you for was how you can show "evidentially" that the brazilian society is trying to Whiten their skin and that a majority of Mulatto's are born out of wedlock.

If you can't show that then please don't exchange words with me.
I didn't say mullato are born out of wedlock,oh the BASTARD I used doesn't mean that grin in Yoruba land,we used to refer it to sellout people or bad children.

on racial whitening
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racial_whitening

in brazil, you will see a black mother telling their children to bring white partner so their color would be purified from the curse of ham,Brazil called in branqomieto

the picture below is about the book wrote in 1970s,a black grandmother thanking God that his mullatres child gave birth to whites that purified her family from the curse of ham,the husband is that white guy.

Re: "Brown People" another ethnic group in America by compton11(m): 5:17pm On Aug 12, 2019
mysticwarrior:
but truth be told, you will never see a black newscastress in Brazilian TV, you won't see black models in Bill boards, if you go to Banks in Colombia and Brazil there are no black Cashiers, no Black's in costumer service, most blacks in Latin American countries are only employed in low paying jobs, I have a black Colombian friend who works as a gym instructor in Abuja, this guy told me the horrible treatments blacks are made to go through in Latin American, the situation is worst in cities like Manizales, Cali, Medellin and Bogota, there are cases where innocent black kids are being killed indescriminately by police in Brazilian favelas just because they are blacks, Blacks are still treated inhumanely in Brazil, there is a common saying in Brazil which says "Black woman is for work, mullatas for sex and white women for marriage" they tagged the black women as only being fit to be employed as a domestic servants. This is very wrong.
don't mind that guy,he thinks every Africans believed in their fake Brazilian racial democracy, Brazil racial democracy is as fake as bobrisky.
Re: "Brown People" another ethnic group in America by morpheus24: 5:20pm On Aug 12, 2019
compton11:
I didn't say mullato are born out of wedlock,oh the BASTARD I used doesn't mean that grin in Yoruba land,we used to refer it to sellout people or bad children.

on racial whitening

in brazil, you will see a black mother telling their children to bring white partner so their color would be purified from the curse of ham,Brazil called in branqomieto

the picture below is about the book wrote in 1970s,a black grandmother thanking God that his mullatres child gave birth to whites that purified her family from the curse of ham,the husband is that white guy.

I have seen that picture several times and know what it implies.

Societies that have created a color hierarchy and reinforced that with equating success with the level of your melanin level will produce people who will conform to this format. It is prevalent anywhere this is established.

Many African migrants once they land in places like France or England will marry or breed up the color spectrum to enable their offspring a better chance in a society that values color as a position of priviledge.

Nothing special about Brazil.
Re: "Brown People" another ethnic group in America by compton11(m): 5:27pm On Aug 12, 2019
morpheus24:

I have seen that picture several times and know what it implies.

Societies that have created a color hierarchy and reinforced that with equating success with the level of your melanin level will produce people who will conform to this format. It is prevalent anywhere this is established.

Many African migrants once they land in places like France or England will marry or breed up the color spectrum to enable their offspring a better chance in a society that values color as a position of priviledge.

Nothing special about Brazil.
atleat France and England are European countries but Brazil ain't no European country, so inehich mean you support that Brazil racial purity that will wipe black out of existence?
Re: "Brown People" another ethnic group in America by morpheus24: 5:33pm On Aug 12, 2019
compton11:
atleat France and England are European countries but Brazil ain't no European country, so inehich mean you support that Brazil racial purity that will wipe black out of existence?

1. How can you wipe blacks out of existence, there is close to 1 billion of them in Africa and may other "black" nations in the Caribbean.

2. Latin Americans are about to constitute their own racial category in the near future as they are a combination of three distinct peoples who will inevitably morph into a new identity so it is not possible to eliminate the African genes in their bodies, it will always manifest itself because it is a dominant gene and will remain part of their biology.

1 Like

Re: "Brown People" another ethnic group in America by compton11(m): 5:47pm On Aug 12, 2019
morpheus24:

1. How can you wipe blacks out of existence, there is close to 1 billion of them in Africa and may other "black" nations in the Caribbean.
I'm talking about brazil

morpheus24:
Latin Americans are about to constitute their own racial category in the near future as they are a combination of three distinct peoples who will inevitably morph into a new identity so it is not possible to eliminate the African genes in their bodies, it will always manifest itself because it is a dominant gene and will remain part of their biology.
whites don't want that, they want country like Argentina,they even have mestizo in all Latin America,and that doesn't even suit the native America.
Re: "Brown People" another ethnic group in America by CTPlayer: 6:03pm On Aug 12, 2019
Color based hierarchy systems exist globally where the workers are darker from being in the fields and the administrative class
works inside and is lighter.
Re: "Brown People" another ethnic group in America by morpheus24: 6:33pm On Aug 12, 2019
compton11:
I'm talking about brazil

If the Brazilians want to breed out black genes from their society that will be very difficult for 2 reasons.

1. Melanin in Black people is a dominant gene and will express itself more so than not

2. Caucasian upper class whites tend to have lower birth rates.

[quote author=compton11 post=81190835
whites don't want that, they want country like Argentina,they even have mestizo in all Latin America,and that doesn't even suit the native America.[/quote]

They've been trying to do this for several years. It will not work in a country like Brazil where the African gene is already entrenched in the gene pool of the population.

The best they will get will be brown skinned people not Whites.
Re: "Brown People" another ethnic group in America by morpheus24: 6:34pm On Aug 12, 2019
CTPlayer:
Color based hierarchy systems exist globally where the workers are darker from being in the fields and the administrative class
works inside and is lighter.

I no know where you get this kind reasoning from but okay??
Re: "Brown People" another ethnic group in America by compton11(m): 6:50pm On Aug 12, 2019
morpheus24:

If the Brazilians want to breed out black genes from their society that will be very difficult for 2 reasons.

1. Melanin in Black people is a dominant gene and will express itself more so than not

2. Caucasian upper class whites tend to have lower birth rates.

thanks for the explanation but what about rule and divide used by white among the light skin and dark skin blacks?
Re: "Brown People" another ethnic group in America by mysticwarrior(m): 7:16pm On Aug 12, 2019
compton11:

on racial whitening

a mullato Brazilian boy brought his black fiancee to his black mother and the mother said "why are you trying to pollute our family whitening process with black blood"
Re: "Brown People" another ethnic group in America by mysticwarrior(m): 7:43pm On Aug 12, 2019
morpheus24:

2. Latin Americans are about to constitute their own racial category in the near future as they are a combination of three distinct peoples who will inevitably morph into a new identity so it is not possible to eliminate the African genes in their bodies, it will always manifest itself because it is a dominant gene and will remain part of their biology.
you have a point.
Re: "Brown People" another ethnic group in America by compton11(m): 8:06pm On Aug 12, 2019
mysticwarrior:
a mullato Brazilian boy brought his black fiancee to his black mother and the mother said "why are you trying to pollute our family whitening process with black blood"
that is brainwashed cursed of ham, and that thing is not even true, that is why I like Africans Americans most among those afro new world.most Africa America mullatoes like Obama,Jesse William, Shaun king and so on are biracial, the knew if they marry white girls,they will breed white,they understand what is blackness and they marry black,most mullatoes men in US marry black women and they identified as black unlike brainwashed afro Brazilians.
Re: "Brown People" another ethnic group in America by bjnorl: 11:23pm On Aug 12, 2019
compton11:
I know u won't even prefer black but white,and then there will be no blacks in Brazil again,that means the suffering and hard work of the afro Brazilians slaves would be in vain.

Yes Nilo Peçanha. Lol you're so ignorant. Almost all white and African Brazilians these days are mixed with something. Maybe not directly but somewhere down the line. Is so rare a pure white Brazilian or a pure " African brazilian". Brazil like many Latin American countries have a majority mixed race population. Latinos are the result of a mixed-race background of European, African and Native American.
But I don't understand....black nationalists say Brazil is a black country.... regardless of race-mixing. When people say that Brazil is a black majority country very often they pick the 45% of “brown” together with 8% of black. What is the problem of racial-mixing with whites? If According to the one-drop rule all Brazilians are black. My mother is white, my family is white. Is a crime a person being half white?
Re: "Brown People" another ethnic group in America by compton11(m): 12:58am On Aug 13, 2019
bjnorl:

Yes Nilo Peçanha. Lol you're so ignorant. Almost all white and African Brazilians these days are mixed with something. Maybe not directly but somewhere down the line. Is so rare a pure white Brazilian or a pure " African brazilian". Brazil like many Latin American countries have a majority mixed race population. Latinos are the result of a mixed-race background of European, African and Native American.
But I don't understand....black nationalists say Brazil is a black country.... regardless of race-mixing. When people say that Brazil is a black majority country very often they pick the 45% of “brown” together with 8% of black. What is the problem of racial-mixing with whites? If According to the one-drop rule all Brazilians are black. My mother is white, my family is white. Is a crime a person being half white?

not a crime but in country like Brazil,there be no blacks again if they keep doing that,so u also believe the nonsense that the afro Brazilians are 8% right?

telling me I'm ignorant is pathetic of u amigo,of all your argument that I break down,u can't deny any of it,live with truth man,and tell your racist president to appoint more blacks in his cabinet.

and that Nilo Peçanha always hide his black ancestry just like most u mullatoe/pardo,your white supremacy even whiten his picture just like they did for Machado so people will think they are whites
Re: "Brown People" another ethnic group in America by bjnorl: 2:10am On Aug 13, 2019
compton11:
not a crime but in country like Brazil,there be no blacks again if they keep doing that,so u also believe the nonsense that the afro Brazilians are 8% right?

telling me I'm ignorant is pathetic of u amigo,of all your argument that I break down,u can't deny any of it,live with truth man,and tell your racist president to appoint more blacks in his cabinet

Do you know Brazil? Or these opinions come from the media? What a percentage of Nigerians travel for Brazil? Brazil have 27 states. Nigerians know all Brazilian states? Do you think Brazil is a majority black country like African Countries?
Re: "Brown People" another ethnic group in America by compton11(m): 2:12am On Aug 13, 2019
bjnorl:

Do you know Brazil? Or these opinions come from the media ? Or the majority of Nigerians live in Brazil? What a percentage of Nigerians travel for Brazil? Brazil have 27 states with different ethnic groups. Do you know all Brazilian States?
historian,researcher I am,and I have Brazilians as friends
Re: "Brown People" another ethnic group in America by bjnorl: 2:22am On Aug 13, 2019
compton11:
historian,researcher I am,and I have Brazilians as friends

Ooooh Brazilian Friends. They are Black brazilians, right? The majority of Nigerians never travel for Brazil. Looking at some of the answers you got there's a few ignorant people out there regarding what they "know" of the Brazil and seems what they know is only limited to "racism" and " african heritage" . So this lesson should be a be more aimed at them than you. As if Brazilian history only consisted of African Heritage, samba, carnival, and that's all Brazilians are known. Some people...ignorance has no boundaries. (Luckily it can be cured) Sadly many Nigerians never met any Brazilian, and base their ignorance on what they hear.
Re: "Brown People" another ethnic group in America by mysticwarrior(m): 5:17am On Aug 13, 2019
bjnorl:

Ooooh Brazilian Friends. They are Black brazilians, right? The majority of Nigerians never travel for Brazil. Looking at some of the answers you got there's a few ignorant people out there regarding what they "know" of the Brazil and seems what they know is only limited to "racism" and " african heritage" . So this lesson should be a be more aimed at them than you. As if Brazilian history only consisted of African Heritage, samba, carnival, and that's all Brazilians are known. Some people...ignorance has no boundaries. (Luckily it can be cured) Sadly many Nigerians never met any Brazilian, and base their ignorance on what they hear.
many Nigerians may never have traveled to Brazil but we are strongly aware of what is going on in Brazil and how blacks are badly treated there, Sometime ago the Ooni of Ife (a powerful nigerian king) visited Brazil and the Blacks there were crying for him to use his power to help Blacks against racism in Brazil, I tried to upload the video here but the file was too large, you can watch it on YouTube, in nigeria once can breached the line of poverty your status in the society would increase, but as a black person in Brazil you can breach poverty but your status would still remain the same just because you are black, it is better to live as a black person in Nigeria than to be black and live in Brazil.
Re: "Brown People" another ethnic group in America by compton11(m): 8:29am On Aug 13, 2019
bjnorl:

and who told u I'm collecting information from them? u think all what I'm saying is information from them right? u are ignorant,and u are telling me did I think Brazil is black country,says by someone that his Portuguese ancestors imported more than 5 million slaves,brazil is the last country to abolish slavery in the western hemisphere,after that they began to import more Europeans and banish Africa migrants,i know your pardo ass won't deny this!
and they begin to whiten the population of the slave through branqiemento,u are one of the result of that whitening policy and your children would be also,so I don't expect u to say the truth here,u mullatoes/pardo will always support your white supremacy ancestors for the fact they are treating u badly too.

u haven't even answer many of my earlier questions.

How many blacks were in bolsonaro,temel and dilma cabinet?
even temel appointed none but only white males,so pathetic.

why did they casted the character of isaura the slave girl as white?
there are many restaurants that blacks cannot enter, true or false?
Brazil media are dominated by 98% white blonde Europeans,yes or no?

answer this and say the truth or shut the mess up and quote me no more!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Zimbabwe Has Roads? / World Cup Anthem Controversy:south Africans Unhappy About Selection / Spanish School Offering A Professional Course In Prostitution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.