Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,907 members, 7,835,022 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

Boy Opens Mobile Car Wash In Lagos Traffic - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Boy Opens Mobile Car Wash In Lagos Traffic (45515 Views)

Full Body Of A Moving Car Being Washed In Lagos Traffic / Policeman Scratched A Man's Lamborghini In Lagos Traffic (Video) / Lagos Hustle!!! Look At How These Guys Washed A Moving Car In Lagos Traffic. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boy Opens Mobile Car Wash In Lagos Traffic by Pavore9: 10:51am On Aug 02, 2019
Sad, knowing the kid shouldn't have been on the road in the first place!

1 Like

Re: Boy Opens Mobile Car Wash In Lagos Traffic by Nobody: 10:52am On Aug 02, 2019
pocohantas:

Hahahaha. Never seen these ones o. They have taken it to a whole new level.

Would they wash my tyres too?

festac third gate under bridge . was a nightmare in the evening. a five minute drive lasts hours. na for that hold up they come out with their soap and attack your car. for a person already vexed with nightmare i have no time for niceties and i just shout. Get away from my car.

i have never waited to find out the full range of their services
Re: Boy Opens Mobile Car Wash In Lagos Traffic by ogbonti: 10:54am On Aug 02, 2019
tstx:
To a typical black man this here is hustle...

But to a typical white man this here is Child Abuse

The difference btw white and black

every man is a product of his society - white people do not see anything wrong in sending their parents to old peoples home, in Africa, it is a taboo

1 Like

Re: Boy Opens Mobile Car Wash In Lagos Traffic by AjalaDtraveller(f): 10:56am On Aug 02, 2019
afroniger:
I blame the boy's parents for failing to cater to his needs. He should be in school with his mates.
Exactly!
Re: Boy Opens Mobile Car Wash In Lagos Traffic by udoka2013: 10:58am On Aug 02, 2019
Sijo01:
Boy must be from the East kiss
Infact i saw one this morning with tribal mark. The type prevalent in SW.
Re: Boy Opens Mobile Car Wash In Lagos Traffic by maekkyrain(m): 11:01am On Aug 02, 2019
Hustle till da kingdom come.....9ja my country

hello nairalanders pls I need as many u can get
Printer empty ink carriage
Thank u all
Re: Boy Opens Mobile Car Wash In Lagos Traffic by gmaribel(m): 11:06am On Aug 02, 2019
car paint destroyer
Re: Boy Opens Mobile Car Wash In Lagos Traffic by tigerclaws: 11:06am On Aug 02, 2019
[s]
GeneralPula:
[/s]
Re: Boy Opens Mobile Car Wash In Lagos Traffic by Redxy(m): 11:08am On Aug 02, 2019
God bless your hustle IJN Amen
Re: Boy Opens Mobile Car Wash In Lagos Traffic by KingOdart(m): 11:11am On Aug 02, 2019
webincomeplus:

Very likely. You'll hardly see Igbos doing street begging. They'll rather hustle in any way possible to make ends meet and I respect that about them. If na my Yoruba brothers, they'll either settle for agbero things or go into begging. And the graduates among them would keep hoping for non-existent jobs, whereas Igbo graduates no send -- anything for the money. Some might argue that many Igbos are into crime, but that's a pan-Nigerian thing. Every Nigerian tribe has its fair share of criminals -- so, nothing tribal about crime.

When it come to Vocational works in Nigeria

No tribe can beat Yoruba

When it come to vocational work like Carpentry, Brick Layering, Plumbing, Vulcanizing, Welding, Aluminum works, Opening Barber Saloon, Furniture works, Mechanic, Hair dressing . etc. Yoruba dominate

What Igbo know how to do is buying and selling but the real works that requires skill Yoruba dominate

But you don't see Yoruba beating chest around, claiming they are hardworking than other tribes
Re: Boy Opens Mobile Car Wash In Lagos Traffic by gladisa7: 11:14am On Aug 02, 2019
Tell me how traffic problem wan stop wey b say some people dey make a living from it?
Re: Boy Opens Mobile Car Wash In Lagos Traffic by VORTGATEENERGY: 11:21am On Aug 02, 2019
man must survive anyways
Re: Boy Opens Mobile Car Wash In Lagos Traffic by Nobody: 11:23am On Aug 02, 2019
This is some serious moral issue. First this boy is underaged and shouldn’t be there. The govt who allowed them to be there, the parents or guardians and the owners of the cars are all child abusers.

Even if such is permissible, I think those kids are harrassing and using their ages to take advantage of the drivers. Why would someone start washing your car when you haven’t asked for it?
I wouldn’t let anyone use some dodgy chemicals and water to wash mine. Such blackmail won’t work.

1 Like

Re: Boy Opens Mobile Car Wash In Lagos Traffic by Emmanuel226(m): 11:24am On Aug 02, 2019
dat boy must be an Igbo boy grin
Re: Boy Opens Mobile Car Wash In Lagos Traffic by Emmanuel226(m): 11:25am On Aug 02, 2019
omo see wisdom o cool
Re: Boy Opens Mobile Car Wash In Lagos Traffic by Rainbow219(m): 11:36am On Aug 02, 2019
Good Boy. May be he's next Bill Gates �
Re: Boy Opens Mobile Car Wash In Lagos Traffic by thaoriginator: 11:53am On Aug 02, 2019
ornicus:
these boys are a fking nuisance. this has been over for over three months now.at least the squeegee [wiindscreen guys] are easily shutdown by spraying your wipers. now you have kids destroying your car with soap of dubious origin. i shoo them off immediately.
lmaoo grin

Wickedity cry
Re: Boy Opens Mobile Car Wash In Lagos Traffic by justmi1: 11:54am On Aug 02, 2019
pocohantas:
Well done, but don't wash my car when I didn't ask you to. That way I won't be guilt-tripped into giving you a dime.

Except I want to...
read the post again, he only offers service to those who request for it, if we even check maybe you never even buy car.
Re: Boy Opens Mobile Car Wash In Lagos Traffic by pocohantas(f): 11:57am On Aug 02, 2019
justmi1:
read the post again, he only offers service to those who request for it, if we even check maybe you never even buy car.

Buy for me, take me out of this misery.
Re: Boy Opens Mobile Car Wash In Lagos Traffic by deolumike(m): 12:14pm On Aug 02, 2019
This is utterly wrong and should not be applauded.

A society where the socioeconomic situation compels a young person to resort to this kind of unsafe venture for livelihood is not a good society.

And to say that some people consider this as some kind of "creativity" is disturbing. Economic situation forced him to come up with this idea to survive.

He should be in school or engage in a less demeaning and safer enterprise not this.

Nigeria has really done its young people in.

1 Like

Re: Boy Opens Mobile Car Wash In Lagos Traffic by melody91: 1:20pm On Aug 02, 2019
BlackfireX:
One of the 5 million ,buhari lifted up from poverty.

grin grin grin

This next level go sweet die.
ode ,your brothers don dey sell gala and lacasera inside Lagos traffic even bfr Buhari
Re: Boy Opens Mobile Car Wash In Lagos Traffic by Cousin9999: 1:36pm On Aug 02, 2019
Hustle, young man.
Re: Boy Opens Mobile Car Wash In Lagos Traffic by elijahkayode(m): 2:25pm On Aug 02, 2019
Antoeni:
How will this Hard working and Sense able youth Ever Join Sowore In his proposed Revolution Madness? Useless senseless youth be Wise, don’t put your Poor Aged Parents in Severe Pains Of Losing you.

(YORUBAXIT) restructuring and full autonomy for all Yoruba states from the Nigeria FEDERAL GOVERNMENT
1. The exorbitant cost it takes to run the nigeria government is a drag on the Yoruba economy, you cant keep paying our senators that much and expect a thriving nation, more debts (Lagos) will fix nothing if the government is not reformed.
The objectives of the #YORUBAXIT should be:
1. Establishing full autonomy for all Yoruba Nations Government System with More Effective Political Leadership
2. Federal Government should only focus on foreign policy
2. Restructuring of National Administrative Organs
3. A More Transparent Administration
& Streamlining of the Government (i.e New Policy that truly reflects our core values, heritage and beliefs)
There will be no more regional killings (christians and Muslims will know their rights)
4. The Yoruba Nation should be given full control of its full money, borders, security
Am sure you will agree with me that the Nigeria government is just like a bloated android device
With this we will be able to secure our borders and harmonize our identity as a nation, no nation on planet earth survives without a proper citizen data which is a shame cause the YORUBAS don't have one
Our self government will be able to serve the Common interest of the Yoruba populance way better in this 21st century
Nigeria will be 69 yrs in a couple of months and With the recent spike in Terrorist (herdsmen, shites, etc) activities all over Nigeria (radical and unprovoked killings), tribal killings, security unrest
Am trying to get this message across to everyone of you who believe in the brilliant future of this great Nation called (The Yoruba Elders will give us one)
Tweet at the hashtag on twitter
#YORUBAXIT #YORUBAXIT #YORUBAXIT #YORUBAXIT #YORUBAXIT #YORUBAXIT
Re: Boy Opens Mobile Car Wash In Lagos Traffic by Nobody: 3:08pm On Aug 02, 2019
in Nigeria everything is a hustle even if its good or bad, honestly that boy shouldn't be allowed to do that on the road, we have to behave civilized for once. we put a lot of sentiments into things and that's why we dont grow as a country
Re: Boy Opens Mobile Car Wash In Lagos Traffic by Nobody: 3:16pm On Aug 02, 2019
KingOdart:

When it come to Vocational works in Nigeria

No tribe can beat Yoruba

When it come to vocational work like Carpentry, Brick Layering, Plumbing, Vulcanizing, Welding, Aluminum works, Opening Barber Saloon, Furniture works, Mechanic, Hair dressing . etc. Yoruba dominate

always remember that whatever you are saying should be based on your location, fine in lagos you'll find a lot of yorubas with such skill, but i live in portharcourt and honestly i've never seen a yoruba with any of these skill set you mentioned, so do your research well.

What Igbo know how to do is buying and selling but the real works that requires skill Yoruba dominate

But you don't see Yoruba beating chest around, claiming they are hardworking than other tribes

Re: Boy Opens Mobile Car Wash In Lagos Traffic by BlackfireX: 4:06pm On Aug 02, 2019
melody91:
ode ,your brothers don dey sell gala and lacasera inside Lagos traffic even bfr Buhari

Come omo ERU behave yourself grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ali Bin Alua: The First Person To Own A Car In Kano / What Auto-makers Used To Do Before They Started Making Cars / Nigerian Lady Unblocks All Her 'Haters' On Instagram As She Celebrates New Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.