Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

Nigerian Lady Unblocks All Her 'Haters' On Instagram As She Celebrates New Car - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Nigerian Lady Unblocks All Her 'Haters' On Instagram As She Celebrates New Car (45532 Views)

'Men Are Idiots And I Married Their King' - Nigerian Lady's Car Sticker Reads / 6 Of The Most Expensive Car Paint Options That Can Buy A New Car / Lady Buys A New Car To Celebrate Her 24th Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Lady Unblocks All Her 'Haters' On Instagram As She Celebrates New Car by envoymedia: 1:41pm On Oct 26, 2020
Nigerian Lady Unblocks All Her 'Haters' On Instagram As She Celebrates Purchase Of Her Dream Car (Photos)

A Texas-based Nigerian beauty Youtuber, Sophiology gifted herself a 2020 Mercedes Benz E350, IgbereTV reports.

Sophiology took to Instagram on Sunday, October 25, to share her testimony along with photos of the new car she purchased two months ago, adding that she unblocked all her haters so "they can shine their eyes too"

She wrote:

"Just because you’re awake doesn’t mean you stop dreaming!
God really makes a way.... On New Years Eve, after scraping through 2019 Depressed & Hopeless," she wrote.

"I told God I want my life to turn around. I was someone that believed, though I deserved good things, they would never come to me. And 2020 began UNBELIEVABLY horrible. But I kept my eyes on God & He made a way. This Year, I’ve felt the best I’ve felt in years!!!! Only God could do it. Every single goal I wrote on 12/31/2019 has been fulfilled! This being one of them.

"2 months ago, I bought my dream car! A 2020 Mercedes Benz E350. I’m glad I finally get to share my testimony! God is Good. Even when we don’t understand what he’s doing. He’s always Good. Happy Sunday!!

"I unblocked my haters so they can shine their eyes too"
https://www.instagram.com/p/CGxbnHqjX38/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

12 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Unblocks All Her 'Haters' On Instagram As She Celebrates New Car by DaddyRochie1642: 1:48pm On Oct 26, 2020
Imaginary "Haters"

179 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Unblocks All Her 'Haters' On Instagram As She Celebrates New Car by Damikjay(m): 1:48pm On Oct 26, 2020
u know why she unblocked them
- for more customers in her job.
- for trend on social media.
- for cyber bullying.
if u know u know

190 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Unblocks All Her 'Haters' On Instagram As She Celebrates New Car by Beckysexy(f): 3:47pm On Oct 26, 2020
Yes girl! That's the spirit
Always let your success speak for you
My turn is also coming and haters will be shocked.

63 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Unblocks All Her 'Haters' On Instagram As She Celebrates New Car by wman(m): 4:36pm On Oct 26, 2020
Childish.

It seems she's short judging by her various poses.

37 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Unblocks All Her 'Haters' On Instagram As She Celebrates New Car by Chukwutobi: 4:36pm On Oct 26, 2020
Who are haters? Are they not people you want to see you successful?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Unblocks All Her 'Haters' On Instagram As She Celebrates New Car by EMXTAN1(m): 4:36pm On Oct 26, 2020
Well, congratulations, 2021 add dressing decently as a goal to achieve. Cheers preety

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Unblocks All Her 'Haters' On Instagram As She Celebrates New Car by gungab(m): 4:36pm On Oct 26, 2020
Go Gurl

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Unblocks All Her 'Haters' On Instagram As She Celebrates New Car by Officialhorlah(m): 4:36pm On Oct 26, 2020
Congrats

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Unblocks All Her 'Haters' On Instagram As She Celebrates New Car by Nobody: 4:36pm On Oct 26, 2020
OmO na her kind of obow I dey like.
Nicely shaved, well toned,see the sides you go know say it's well taken care off. See the little drop at the labia...shows a well nourished obow. Plus the obow get ishon. Ishon na muscle in English. Come swell small. Very nice. Na this kind obow I go chop like palliative. I go take my time chop am well before I login with my zamamzumbaraba.

Nice car

58 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Unblocks All Her 'Haters' On Instagram As She Celebrates New Car by Calabar1stSon: 4:37pm On Oct 26, 2020
Hope you made a complete payment because I don't want to hear that comedian Ebiye happened later

67 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Unblocks All Her 'Haters' On Instagram As She Celebrates New Car by Nobody: 4:37pm On Oct 26, 2020
Lol, o funny
Re: Nigerian Lady Unblocks All Her 'Haters' On Instagram As She Celebrates New Car by sunshineV(f): 4:37pm On Oct 26, 2020
na fo0ls and fish brain plenty for instagram

42 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Unblocks All Her 'Haters' On Instagram As She Celebrates New Car by Brandonx(m): 4:37pm On Oct 26, 2020
It's high time Nigerians changed this mentality of "Haters" people come to your page to actually catch cruise.

Who cares about you undecided some would come online to troll not because they are hating because in reality they are actually well to do.

10 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Unblocks All Her 'Haters' On Instagram As She Celebrates New Car by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 4:37pm On Oct 26, 2020
Loool

Congrats.. Your Kpekus really worked for you. grin grin

38 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Unblocks All Her 'Haters' On Instagram As She Celebrates New Car by Nobody: 4:37pm On Oct 26, 2020
hahaha good one
I will certainly do same when my time comes
Re: Nigerian Lady Unblocks All Her 'Haters' On Instagram As She Celebrates New Car by prettyzee11(f): 4:37pm On Oct 26, 2020
It is well. Congratulations mine will come too.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Unblocks All Her 'Haters' On Instagram As She Celebrates New Car by datola: 4:37pm On Oct 26, 2020
LOL
Re: Nigerian Lady Unblocks All Her 'Haters' On Instagram As She Celebrates New Car by ILoveDemMANNA: 4:37pm On Oct 26, 2020
Lol cheesy
You got it all wrong right Beautiful Sophiology,
The best way to handle haters and enemies is to let them see your progress and wail to death in their miserable lives.. Thumbs up to you.

You know there is a reason the Bible says 'You prepare a table before me, in the presence of my enemies'.

How i wish you are here with us on Nairaland,
I would have borrowed you these sweet memes Sophi babe.....Free of Charge �

TinubuGoQuench:
YOUR COMMENT IS THE MOST SENSELESS I'VE READ THIS YEAR
See dis one wailing and crying in capital letters.
Dem know demselves for dis forum.
Hahahaha grin grin, una go hear weeennn.
Better go resume with your canceling business on Nairaland sharp sharp grin
#PepperDemEyes

6 Likes 2 Shares

I'm next in line.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Unblocks All Her 'Haters' On Instagram As She Celebrates New Car by bolaayenimo: 4:37pm On Oct 26, 2020
congrats to her kpekus

10 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Unblocks All Her 'Haters' On Instagram As She Celebrates New Car by ILoveDemMANNA: 4:37pm On Oct 26, 2020
Kill haters with Success because. The best revenge in life is to be successful.

Dear Good members of Nairaland m
May thunder kill blind one eye (just one eye o) of all your haters before the end of this one kin year!
cool cool cool
Haters, Una Papa Papa for una village

I moveeeee

TinubuGoQuench:
YOUR COMMENT IS THE MOST SENSELESS I'VE READ THIS YEAR
See dis one wailing and crying in capital letters.
Dem know demselves for dis forum.
Hahahaha grin grin, una go hear weeennn.
Better go resume with your canceling business on Nairaland sharp sharp grin

1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Unblocks All Her 'Haters' On Instagram As She Celebrates New Car by 2cribz: 4:37pm On Oct 26, 2020
I pray make dis benz no enter copart last last forget am,dem no dey buy motor 1day for yankee,unlike naija. She go pay thru her nose for the rest of her life for yankee. Hahaha. And probably have bad credit score when it gets to copart back frm insurance company as repossessed.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Unblocks All Her 'Haters' On Instagram As She Celebrates New Car by slawormiir: 4:38pm On Oct 26, 2020
Damnnn niggarrrr

Beckysexy:
Yes girl! That's the spirit
Always let your success speak for you
My turn is also coming and haters will be shocked.

common baby girl
haters won't be shocked
Never underrate the power of a working and an unblocked kpekus

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Unblocks All Her 'Haters' On Instagram As She Celebrates New Car by Blackmoran(m): 4:38pm On Oct 26, 2020
she bought it or "he" bought it for her?

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Unblocks All Her 'Haters' On Instagram As She Celebrates New Car by 900warriorz: 4:38pm On Oct 26, 2020
Sense far from most fine girls shaa

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Unblocks All Her 'Haters' On Instagram As She Celebrates New Car by froxydydx: 4:38pm On Oct 26, 2020
Those poorly trained and unfit illiterates called SARS that refused to stick to their job description would've tagged her a yahoo girl.
Re: Nigerian Lady Unblocks All Her 'Haters' On Instagram As She Celebrates New Car by Professorcplus(m): 4:38pm On Oct 26, 2020
Why is it so common for people to cover up their bad track with the "God factor. For all I care it could be some fat old men with pot belly behind the scene. Anyway no offense. Congratulations on your new ride. More greace to your.... grin

11 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Auto-makers Used To Do Before They Started Making Cars / My Experience With A Man I Bashed His SUV Yesterday. / 2021 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Interior Spied With Massive Infotainment Touchscreen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.