Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,128 members, 7,811,189 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:42 AM

Food Concept Payment Structure - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Food Concept Payment Structure (1289 Views)

2020 Food Concept Plc Application Guide (owners Of Chicken Republic) / Food Concept Test / Food Concept (chicken Republic) Aptitude Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Food Concept Payment Structure by Jonahure4u: 4:07pm On Jul 12, 2022
Please does anyone have an idea of Food Concept Management Trainee payment structure?
Re: Food Concept Payment Structure by vinceyinnovation: 4:23pm On Jul 12, 2022
Between 40k to 60k. Work 8 to 9:pm. Sunday to Sunday.

1 Like

Re: Food Concept Payment Structure by Jonahure4u: 4:33pm On Jul 12, 2022
Wow thanks
Re: Food Concept Payment Structure by Jonahure4u: 4:34pm On Jul 12, 2022
The work load is too much
Re: Food Concept Payment Structure by Atasko: 9:07pm On Jul 12, 2022
Jonahure4u:
Please does anyone have an idea of Food Concept Management Trainee payment structure?
I took the Aptitude test two weeks back in Abuja. Only 20 of us passed the cutoff and were picked. So these were the summary of the orientation....You will undergo 3 months training and be paid 45k monthly for the duration of the training. After the three months training, you will be assign to a branch and will be paid 60k monthly.
You work from Sunday to Sunday with one off day inside the 7 days. Night shift 4pm till 10pm. No beards allowed.

Needless to say, I rejected the offer after the orientation. Too much risk and stress for such little pay.

1 Like

Re: Food Concept Payment Structure by Jonahure4u: 4:40pm On Jul 13, 2022
Atasko:
I took the Aptitude test two weeks back in Abuja. Only 20 of us passed the cutoff and were picked. So these were the summary of the orientation....You will undergo 3 months training and be paid 45k monthly for the duration of the training. After the three months training, you will be assign to a branch and will be paid 60k monthly.
You work from Sunday to Sunday with one off day inside the 7 days. Night shift 4pm till 10pm. No beards allowed.

Needless to say, I rejected the offer after the orientation. Too much risk and stress for such little pay.

Wow. Thanks for the info
Re: Food Concept Payment Structure by Lotusflowerbomb: 9:41pm On Jul 13, 2022
Atasko:
You work from Sunday to Sunday with one off day inside the 7 days. Night shift 4pm till 10pm. No beards allowed. haaa these people are really underpaid.

No wonder they don’t smile when they serve you food. 45k and Sunday to Sunday, really terrible!!
Re: Food Concept Payment Structure by vinceyinnovation: 4:25am On Jul 14, 2022
Lotusflowerbomb:
No wonder they don’t smile when they serve you food. 45k and Sunday to Sunday, really terrible!!

Also that is why they recruit every week with new job advert because people are resigning too.

1 Like

Re: Food Concept Payment Structure by Lotusflowerbomb: 7:18am On Jul 14, 2022
vinceyinnovation:

Also that is why they recruit every week with new job advert because people are resigning too.
omo see modern slavery. To add insult upon injury. They frustrate people with aptitude tests, thinking it’s a beta job, but na nonsense.
Re: Food Concept Payment Structure by Vulcan24(m): 8:07am On Jul 14, 2022
The job is the biggest shock of my life, unless you are a sec sch leaver

It's not a good job

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Vacancies: It Auditors / Intercontinental Bank Gatecrash / Lng Second Test On Monday.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.