Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,979 members, 7,821,420 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

Glo Pays N2.6bn Interconnect Debt To MTN - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Glo Pays N2.6bn Interconnect Debt To MTN (21151 Views)

Partial Disconnection: We’re Not Owing MTN Interconnect Charges – Globacom / Telecoms Services Worsen Over Interconnect Debts / Interconnect Debt: NCC Assures No Telecom Subscriber’ll Be Disconnected (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Glo Pays N2.6bn Interconnect Debt To MTN by emma321(m): 6:23am On Aug 02, 2019
People believe Glo is still the best abi?
Re: Glo Pays N2.6bn Interconnect Debt To MTN by Kiezodumah(m): 6:26am On Aug 02, 2019
Ren money, zedvance
Re: Glo Pays N2.6bn Interconnect Debt To MTN by Nobody: 6:29am On Aug 02, 2019
Kiezodumah:
Hi guys !.pls how safe is it to obtain a loan from online loan platforms such as ren money ,pay pal etc.. I had commenced the process of filling the form online but I got to a point where I was asked to give my BVN details.At that point I stopped because of fear of my details being hacked on the website by scammers..If anyone here has done such transaction and was safe ,pls kindly signify .Its important.Thanks
. It's safe the only problem you will have is their outrageous interest .

1 Like

Re: Glo Pays N2.6bn Interconnect Debt To MTN by Sundaybukkie(m): 6:53am On Aug 02, 2019
Kiezodumah:
Hi guys !.pls how safe is it to obtain a loan from online loan platforms such as ren money ,pay pal etc.. I had commenced the process of filling the form online but I got to a point where I was asked to give my BVN details.At that point I stopped because of fear of my details being hacked on the website by scammers..If anyone here has done such transaction and was safe ,pls kindly signify .Its important.Thanks

Loaning site like paylater now carbon are legit and trusted... No single customer ever complaint of irregularity.. they have there way of protecting the details you put online via there platform..

For other loaning site like that, make sure you read much about them, hear what people are saying about them and there platform should hv being 3 to 4yearsof existence

1 Like

Re: Glo Pays N2.6bn Interconnect Debt To MTN by Baalkrishan: 6:56am On Aug 02, 2019
A new year is a festival that helps to share the Happy New Year 2020 Gif Images and wishes to your loved ones, friends and relatives. It is time to say goodbye to the old year and welcome the new year with brightness and joy.
Re: Glo Pays N2.6bn Interconnect Debt To MTN by olaposer(m): 7:04am On Aug 02, 2019
Kiezodumah:
my brother there is cause for alarm it's the standard protocol to be observed , I have been dealing with them for long and there has never be problem , even bank workers have access to your bvn , relax it is the standard measurements inline with cbn if you are borrowing online ,wish you good luck bro.

1 Like

Re: Glo Pays N2.6bn Interconnect Debt To MTN by FarahAideed: 7:04am On Aug 02, 2019
aaronson:
Why does Nigerians proudly love staying indebted to a creditor until the creditor takes drastic measures to recover thier debts? Clearly they had the money all along but didn't want to pay up. Then tomorrow we complain of government ruining the country with the tentacles of corruption when in essence we ourselves are the government. SMH

You need to see what Glo is doing to vendors by endlessly owing them

2 Likes

Re: Glo Pays N2.6bn Interconnect Debt To MTN by nafisu: 7:05am On Aug 02, 2019
Re: Glo Pays N2.6bn Interconnect Debt To MTN by 3rdavefarms(m): 7:06am On Aug 02, 2019
Teejayphillip:
E better make Airtel or mtn take over dem.

Their data service b scam cheesy grin grin

Even if they give me free data I won’t use it

Glo is a scam

1 Like

Re: Glo Pays N2.6bn Interconnect Debt To MTN by udemzyudex(m): 7:09am On Aug 02, 2019
majamajic:
debt is allowed ,

Ehn until dem disgrace themselves for public finish na there dem go know say dem suppose pay.
Re: Glo Pays N2.6bn Interconnect Debt To MTN by Nobody: 7:11am On Aug 02, 2019
No wonder when I placed a call on mtn it said contact your service provider.

1 Like

Re: Glo Pays N2.6bn Interconnect Debt To MTN by Topmaike007(m): 7:11am On Aug 02, 2019
calddon:
U guys should leave our glo alone o!

Their data bonus is unmatched.
They will still give u call bonus that you cant finish...best network
your head is there
Re: Glo Pays N2.6bn Interconnect Debt To MTN by favour32(m): 7:11am On Aug 02, 2019
Glo recent bonuses are too good to be ignored.
Except you do not know.
If you doubt it, please,get glo sim and be convinced.
Re: Glo Pays N2.6bn Interconnect Debt To MTN by Topmaike007(m): 7:12am On Aug 02, 2019
Chiemeka1:
How many believe Glo is still the best?
I believe

1 Like

Re: Glo Pays N2.6bn Interconnect Debt To MTN by Fourwinds: 7:12am On Aug 02, 2019
Kiezodumah:
Hi guys !.pls how safe is it to obtain a loan from online loan platforms such as den money ,pay pal etc.. I had commenced the process of filling the form online but I got to a point where I was asked to give my BVN details.At that point I stopped because of fear of my details being hacked on the website by scammers..If anyone here has done such transaction and was safe ,pls kindly signify .Its important.Thanks
heheheheheeee ....online platform ?giving your BVN means you have given your life to the devil to toil with

1 Like

Re: Glo Pays N2.6bn Interconnect Debt To MTN by Topmaike007(m): 7:13am On Aug 02, 2019
emma321:

People believe Glo is still the best abi?
I believe
Re: Glo Pays N2.6bn Interconnect Debt To MTN by Topmaike007(m): 7:13am On Aug 02, 2019
favour32:
Glo recent bonuses are too good to be ignored.
Except you do not know.
If you doubt it, please,get glo sim and be convinced.
na him ooo,I love Glo no be Small
Re: Glo Pays N2.6bn Interconnect Debt To MTN by sylve11: 7:14am On Aug 02, 2019
talkto300:
MTN wants to start what they can't finish! Glo is answering our questions! If not for bad policies, No Nigerians don't MTN any more. And with this they are doing, I am afraid they might loss out!

Obobs, shey you don understand now? its not matter of just typing and typing without understanding why. cool
Re: Glo Pays N2.6bn Interconnect Debt To MTN by favour32(m): 7:15am On Aug 02, 2019
FarahAideed:

MTN is very much indebted too.
Re: Glo Pays N2.6bn Interconnect Debt To MTN by pelkad1290(m): 7:17am On Aug 02, 2019
Yankee101:
Gbese re

In Lil kesh voice
� they nor dey tire
Re: Glo Pays N2.6bn Interconnect Debt To MTN by jorju: 7:27am On Aug 02, 2019
Kiezodumah:

Reason for providing BVN is cos the can deduct from your account direct till you've balanced your debt... any money that go into your account will he deducted without notification....

1 Like

Re: Glo Pays N2.6bn Interconnect Debt To MTN by maasoap(m): 7:33am On Aug 02, 2019
aaronson:
Why does Nigerians proudly love staying indebted to a creditor until the creditor takes drastic measures to recover thier debts? Clearly they had the money all along but didn't want to pay up. Then tomorrow we complain of government ruining the country with the tentacles of corruption when in essence we ourselves are the government. SMH

As a fellow Nigerian, I was sad yesterday reading nairalanders' comments on this issue when someone posted a false news absolving glo of any wrong doing and putting every blame on MTN-NG. Nairalanders went gaga, yearning gibberish about how glo is Nigeria made and one South African company wanted to push it out of business. Imagine the comments from the supposed educated Nigerian youth, it was really pathetic!
https://www.nairaland.com/5334333/top-3-reasons-interconnection-dispute/2#80856269
Re: Glo Pays N2.6bn Interconnect Debt To MTN by jesmond3945: 7:34am On Aug 02, 2019
Come to think of it, is it not possible to unbundle these companies into smaller companies thereby creating competition and value for money.
Re: Glo Pays N2.6bn Interconnect Debt To MTN by maasoap(m): 7:36am On Aug 02, 2019
Kiezodumah:
corike:
. It's safe the only problem you will have is their outrageous interest .

Their interest no be here, like 30% per month

1 Like

Re: Glo Pays N2.6bn Interconnect Debt To MTN by Kakamorufu(m): 7:54am On Aug 02, 2019
good wey be say i will break their SIM card laipe.

both a 4G SIM for my phone. I've not used the 4g once. intact, 4G service is not turning up on my 4G enabled phone.

Tweeted their customer care to lodge my complain, only to tell me they select phones that will enjoy 4G service.
Can you imagine.
Re: Glo Pays N2.6bn Interconnect Debt To MTN by dangoteinlaw: 7:56am On Aug 02, 2019
Kiezodumah:
so you have money in your account and you are still asking for loan. Because someone who has no dime won't be scared of hackers taking money. Who still process paper works loans anymore, everything is done online and they will need your bvn offcourse. In the USA u would be required to provide your tax number which is your SSN which will be used to determine your credit score and history. So u got a decision to make

1 Like

Re: Glo Pays N2.6bn Interconnect Debt To MTN by Nobody: 8:30am On Aug 02, 2019
ArticleBeast:

They definitely need ur bvn

And better still to know if you're owing other financial institute, if not. Your loan shall be given to you.
Re: Glo Pays N2.6bn Interconnect Debt To MTN by Nobody: 8:33am On Aug 02, 2019
Kakamorufu:
good wey be say i will break their SIM card laipe.

both a 4G SIM for my phone. I've not used the 4g once. intact, 4G service is not turning up on my 4G enabled phone.

Tweeted their customer care to lodge my complain, only to tell me they select phones that will enjoy 4G service.
Can you imagine.

It could be true, but it will soon pop up, happens to mee to. I was like taking a fish soup when I saw it that day, goo 4g. I think it always depend on the enviroment too, cause my phine is not even on the list of such device, and I still got I.

1 Like

Re: Glo Pays N2.6bn Interconnect Debt To MTN by lexy2014: 8:34am On Aug 02, 2019
FarahAideed:

And they are sharing money for Anthony Joshua& basket mouth. Glo is a big contradiction.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Taking Your Phone To The Toilet: What Could Happen / TECNO Debuts Globally The World’s First Polychromatic Photoisomer Technology / Airtel Latest Free Browsing Cheats/tricks 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.