Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,355 members, 7,819,259 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:27 PM

Glo Pays N2.6bn Interconnect Debt To MTN - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Glo Pays N2.6bn Interconnect Debt To MTN (21146 Views)

Partial Disconnection: We’re Not Owing MTN Interconnect Charges – Globacom / Telecoms Services Worsen Over Interconnect Debts / Interconnect Debt: NCC Assures No Telecom Subscriber’ll Be Disconnected (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Glo Pays N2.6bn Interconnect Debt To MTN by Techsunny: 8:54am On Aug 02, 2019
calddon:
U guys should leave our glo alone o!

Their data bonus is unmatched.
They will still give u call bonus that you cant finish...best network
Afonja why defending glo?.
Re: Glo Pays N2.6bn Interconnect Debt To MTN by AllenSpencer: 9:05am On Aug 02, 2019
Glo is gonna hit the rock last last.
Re: Glo Pays N2.6bn Interconnect Debt To MTN by tigerclaws: 9:06am On Aug 02, 2019
[s]
AllenSpencer:
[/s]
Re: Glo Pays N2.6bn Interconnect Debt To MTN by calddon(m): 9:09am On Aug 02, 2019
Techsunny:
Afonja why defending glo?.
hello, i understand your pain, life will be more interesting to you whenever you decide to crawl out of your tribalistic mindset.
Re: Glo Pays N2.6bn Interconnect Debt To MTN by Ziel20: 9:11am On Aug 02, 2019
Nanorest:
Glo might be bad, but it's still more preferred to atiku

Werey
Re: Glo Pays N2.6bn Interconnect Debt To MTN by Nobody: 10:01am On Aug 02, 2019
Kiezodumah:
Hi guys !.pls how safe is it to obtain a loan from online loan platforms such as den money ,pay pal etc.. I had commenced the process of filling the form online but I got to a point where I was asked to give my BVN details.At that point I stopped because of fear of my details being hacked on the website by scammers..If anyone here has done such transaction and was safe ,pls kindly signify .Its important.Thanks

all credit facilities ask that.... it's safe it's in line with CBN's regulations for credit facilities really
Re: Glo Pays N2.6bn Interconnect Debt To MTN by slimdamatrix1(m): 10:07am On Aug 02, 2019
Kiezodumah:
Hi guys !.pls how safe is it to obtain a loan from online loan platforms such as den money ,pay pal etc.. I had commenced the process of filling the form online but I got to a point where I was asked to give my BVN details.At that point I stopped because of fear of my details being hacked on the website by scammers..If anyone here has done such transaction and was safe ,pls kindly signify .Its important.Thanks

Some are real. Some are fake.

These are the ones I use and I know are real.

Branch, paylater (cabon) and fairmoney.
Re: Glo Pays N2.6bn Interconnect Debt To MTN by Ugosample(m): 10:15am On Aug 02, 2019
chigoziri2403:
Glo behaves like the typical Nigerian whom you must harass and threaten before they pay their debt, and I am sure they even had to borrow to pay this debt
TBH, that should drop their dry and uninspiring adverts including all these yeyebrities and focus on building a stronger and robust network

exactly

a Nigerian company is always run like a Nigerian company
Re: Glo Pays N2.6bn Interconnect Debt To MTN by Ugosample(m): 10:16am On Aug 02, 2019
jesmond3945:
Come to think of it, is it not possible to unbundle these companies into smaller companies thereby creating competition and value for money.

no
Re: Glo Pays N2.6bn Interconnect Debt To MTN by FarahAideed: 10:23am On Aug 02, 2019
favour32:

MTN is very much indebted too.

Lies I work with MTN a lot and I have never had delays in any payment and never have to chase payment except once when a third party auditor wrong gave my firm bad ratings on a job which we eventually resoleved.MTN 45 payment days is 45 payment days as long as you have a valid contract .. Even if Glo gives me a contract today I will not take it because of their poor payment history
Re: Glo Pays N2.6bn Interconnect Debt To MTN by okewujude(m): 10:30am On Aug 02, 2019
make I hear word, even mtn to mtn na wahala
Re: Glo Pays N2.6bn Interconnect Debt To MTN by toyosilawal12: 10:50am On Aug 02, 2019
See MTN o, they like to cause confusion and lie.
Re: Glo Pays N2.6bn Interconnect Debt To MTN by koladeajumobi1: 10:54am On Aug 02, 2019
Finally, thank God it's being resolved.
Re: Glo Pays N2.6bn Interconnect Debt To MTN by luluosas(m): 11:05am On Aug 02, 2019
For your information, Atiku has ported all his Glo CUG lines in his American University of Nigeria, Yola, to MTN network, telling you that he is a business man not wanting his business to suffer unnecessarily
Nanorest:
Glo might be bad, but it's still more preferred to atiku
Re: Glo Pays N2.6bn Interconnect Debt To MTN by Tokotaya: 11:10am On Aug 02, 2019
I thought MTN said it was owed N10 billion by Glo. But somehow now it is N4 point something billion. Where did N5b go? Y'ello, drama queen!
Re: Glo Pays N2.6bn Interconnect Debt To MTN by luluosas(m): 11:11am On Aug 02, 2019
Two elephants are flexing muscle and the grass are made to suffer. In fact MTN equally suffered during the process as I couldn't place or received calls from MTN network from my MTN line, I had to rely on Glo in calling MTN network during the period
Re: Glo Pays N2.6bn Interconnect Debt To MTN by Kakamorufu(m): 11:11am On Aug 02, 2019
Oluwadamilare118:

It could be true, but it will soon pop up, happens to mee to. I was like taking a fish soup when I saw it that day, goo 4g. I think it always depend on the enviroment too, cause my phine is not even on the list of such device, and I still got I.
i dey hope sha. but its hard not to get that 4G in the location i am. make i dey hope sha

1 Like

Re: Glo Pays N2.6bn Interconnect Debt To MTN by luluosas(m): 11:14am On Aug 02, 2019
Boaster
FarahAideed:

Lies I work with MTN a lot and I have never had delays in any payment and never have to chase payment except once when a third party auditor wrong gave my firm bad ratings on a job which we eventually resoleved.MTN 45 payment days is 45 payment days as long as you have a valid contract .. Even if Glo gives me a contract today I will not take it because of their poor payment history
Re: Glo Pays N2.6bn Interconnect Debt To MTN by FarahAideed: 11:19am On Aug 02, 2019
luluosas:
Boaster

I am not boast but speaking a fact ..we don't even bother marketing our services to them again
Re: Glo Pays N2.6bn Interconnect Debt To MTN by luluosas(m): 11:26am On Aug 02, 2019
OK. Don't forget me when you get a new contract soon from MTN
FarahAideed:

I am not boast but speaking a fact ..we don't even bother marketing our services to them again
Re: Glo Pays N2.6bn Interconnect Debt To MTN by Solsix(m): 11:26am On Aug 02, 2019
After the 2k bonus glo gave me don expire
Re: Glo Pays N2.6bn Interconnect Debt To MTN by Tokotaya: 11:31am On Aug 02, 2019
AllenSpencer:
How can you wish that? Are you a Nigerian? If you don't know, the only reason MTN has not killed you yet is because of Glo. Now you grumble when DSTV collects 18k per month from you for full bouquet. Let MTN get monopoly. You go see wheeen.

1 Like

Re: Glo Pays N2.6bn Interconnect Debt To MTN by FarahAideed: 11:33am On Aug 02, 2019
luluosas:
OK. Don't forget me when you get a new contract soon from MTN

Sure Sir
Re: Glo Pays N2.6bn Interconnect Debt To MTN by farem: 11:53am On Aug 02, 2019
Teejayphillip:
E better make Airtel or mtn take over dem.

Their data service b scam cheesy grin grin

Change your squalor!
Re: Glo Pays N2.6bn Interconnect Debt To MTN by johnad3(m): 12:01pm On Aug 02, 2019
maybe this will allow glo to speed up their internet connection which deh craw like snail
Re: Glo Pays N2.6bn Interconnect Debt To MTN by BroJoe1994: 12:05pm On Aug 02, 2019
If Glo has indeed paid substantial part of the debt in issue, I think the action of MTN against Glo subscribers is clearly in bad faith. It is sad that some people are not looking at it from that prism.
Re: Glo Pays N2.6bn Interconnect Debt To MTN by BroJoe1994: 12:09pm On Aug 02, 2019
johnad3:
maybe this will allow glo to speed up their internet connection which deh craw like snail

Well, i have contrary view. I use Glo for Internet connection and it is working well and very fast.
Re: Glo Pays N2.6bn Interconnect Debt To MTN by Distinct209: 12:18pm On Aug 02, 2019
In business transactions, there will always be dispute but the most important thing is to resolve it amicably and move on if there is nothing more to it. MTN so far has shown that there is more to this than meets the eye. They want to kill Glo because of the fact that it was Glo that stopped them from exploiting Nigerians. Unfortunately, some gullible Nigerians are not reading between the lines.

2 Likes

Re: Glo Pays N2.6bn Interconnect Debt To MTN by jesmond3945: 12:24pm On Aug 02, 2019
Ugosample:

no
because they told you is not possible. Have you heard of Mimo technology? Thats how foreigners would be milking us dry because we are docile.

1 Like

Re: Glo Pays N2.6bn Interconnect Debt To MTN by mechanics(m): 7:26pm On Aug 02, 2019
No wonder my MTM calls were not going early this week.
Re: Glo Pays N2.6bn Interconnect Debt To MTN by johnad3(m): 11:09am On Aug 04, 2019
[You be glo official. where are thou in this part of the country? Na only you deh use glo abi

quote author=BroJoe1994 post=80865047]

Well, i have contrary view. I use Glo for Internet connection and it is working well and very fast. [/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Taking Your Phone To The Toilet: What Could Happen / TECNO Debuts Globally The World’s First Polychromatic Photoisomer Technology / Airtel Latest Free Browsing Cheats/tricks 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.