Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,688 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

Message By Apostle Joshua Selman Nimmak-the Altar Of Prayer - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Message By Apostle Joshua Selman Nimmak-the Altar Of Prayer (508 Views)

Laws Of Favor, Keys To Activate Favour By Apostle Joshua Selman Nimmak. / Bishop Oyedepo Asks Lady To Return To The Altar After Her Testimony At Shiloh / Need Proof of the Supernatural? Meet Joshua Selman Nimmak (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Message By Apostle Joshua Selman Nimmak-the Altar Of Prayer by Ogbugracekelech: 6:02am On Aug 02, 2019
Listen to me let me tell you something, spending time in the presence of God has value in every wise. It has monetary value, it has influence value, it has time redemption value. There is no time spent in the house or in the presence of the lord that is a waste.

Most of the things we seek can only be found in His presence. It pays to wait, and while we wait, it pays to hear him., because for every time He speaks, He redeems your future. Every time He speaks, He grants you access to rise that ladder of power, that ladder of grace.

I want us to understand the mystery of altars. The body of Christ is full with a lot of ignorance when it comes to the issue if prayer,when it comes to the issue if warfare, when it comes to the issue of the realm if the spirit. You will die like a chicken when you do not understand the mystery of altars, there is no great man who does not understand this.

An altar is a system of authorization. An altar is a platform where the realm of the spirit makes contact with the physical realm on legal grounds. The first death recorded in the Bible was on account of altars. The sacrifice of Cane and Able. Am altar is where covenants are activated and maintained.
A covenant cannot work without an altar, it gives life to a covenant. Altars can be physically monuments,altars can be institutions and altars can be people. The reason why the covenant of salvation can work is because an altar was erected, not just on earth, but in heaven. The book of Hebrew tells us that Jesus the high priest, carried his blood to the most holy place in heaven and poured it on the face of the altar.

The most accurate measure of... kindly visit https://christground.com/2019/07/05/the-altar-of-prayer-apostle-joshua-selman-nimmak/ to continue reading

(1) (Reply)

Biodun Fatoyinbo In Police Custody Over Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation / My Recent Discussions With Lucifer / Popular Delta Pastor Heals A Bedridden & Skin Rotten Man,gives Him N300k(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.