Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,824 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:59 AM

The 36 States Of Nigeria Immigration Offices Has No Booklets - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The 36 States Of Nigeria Immigration Offices Has No Booklets (1139 Views)

Kaduna Immigration Office Has No Booklets: The Nigeria System About To Fail Me / Nigeria Immigration Receives 50,000 Passport Booklets, Task Force Sent To Lagos / Woman From Switzerland Blasts Nigeria Immigration "They Tried To Scam Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The 36 States Of Nigeria Immigration Offices Has No Booklets by OMAMUS1(m): 6:38am On Aug 02, 2019
Please I just noticed that there's no PASSPORT booklet all the 36 states of the Nigeria immigration offices nation wide. What is happening in this country? Everything in this country are not just working.God help us.
Please if you know of any state that has booklet currently, please info me here.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The 36 States Of Nigeria Immigration Offices Has No Booklets by kajoula(m): 6:39am On Aug 02, 2019
OMAMUS1:
Please I just noticed that there's no PASSPORT booklet all the 36 states of the Nigeria immigration offices nation wide. What is happening in this country? Everything in this country are not just working.God help us.
Please if you know of any state that has booklet currently, please info me here.

what a country

1 Like

Re: The 36 States Of Nigeria Immigration Offices Has No Booklets by Ynix(m): 6:39am On Aug 02, 2019
I tire oh, those guys are just delaying me. Go to any wait till month end
Re: The 36 States Of Nigeria Immigration Offices Has No Booklets by vertueptime: 7:01am On Aug 02, 2019
Pay more

1 Like

Re: The 36 States Of Nigeria Immigration Offices Has No Booklets by Victornezzar: 7:41am On Aug 02, 2019
They do

They need an extra cash........I registered that day......Got it the next day
Some people get theirs that day

Na Naija we dey cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: The 36 States Of Nigeria Immigration Offices Has No Booklets by OMAMUS1(m): 8:33am On Aug 03, 2019
Yes I have paid for express, but yet they said their booklet has finished. I even called Abuja office direct still same issue. They ask me to pay 33k for express which I gave them, about 2 months till now No booklet is the news.
Re: The 36 States Of Nigeria Immigration Offices Has No Booklets by Electroweb(m): 10:41am On Aug 03, 2019
Normalization of deviation. I wonder if the problem is Buhari or we as Nigerians? Buhari is one individual in one place at a time. He is not working in Immigration, FRSC, Local Govt, Ministries, Police, Customs etc If you want something from these parastatals you must part with something extra. This extra something; is it going to Buhari’s pocket? Is Buhari the gateman that greets you specially so you find him small thing. Is Buhari the Lab technician who must see malaria parasite in your blood sample? Is Buhari the lawyer that connives with the lawyer of your opponent to extend a case without reason? Is Buhari the one in University system that delay your transcript unless you settle them? Or lecturers that want kick back before passing students? Buhari is not the problem but we as individuals are the problem of this country.
These issue of passport scarcity is a human problem.

4 Likes

Re: The 36 States Of Nigeria Immigration Offices Has No Booklets by OMAMUS1(m): 11:23am On Aug 03, 2019
Bihari is directly the cause, He banned passport booklet printing from Malaysia where it originally printed many years ago, he banned it fully know that Nigeria not the machineries to print sure passport booklets. Before banned it printing from Malaysia, all necessary machines should have working, at least print some first before banned it. Now the full nation is stranded, all states are experiencing booklet shortage including Abuja.
Re: The 36 States Of Nigeria Immigration Offices Has No Booklets by Electroweb(m): 4:56pm On Aug 03, 2019
Before I continue let me just state that I am not linked to any political party. So my reasons are for the betterment of the country. If the country is good I will benefit and if the country is going through challenge I will still feel it because I don’t live in isolation.
That being said;people say Buhari banned the printing of passport from Malaysia. Where did he get the information that made him ban the Malaysia route? Is it not our people with ulterior motive that convinced him that it is possible to print in Nigeria? He did not reach the conclusion on his own. We really need to check ourself as a people. In South Africa it is Xenophobia, in Libya they are dealing with Nigerians there. What about Nigerians in Ghana? We really need to check ourselves.
I feel pained because I also want to renew my passport but I know the stress I will go through.
Re: The 36 States Of Nigeria Immigration Offices Has No Booklets by Beautyaddy: 4:43am On Aug 04, 2019
Huh...Nigeria is a joke!

So where are they now printing the Nigeria passport now that it's been banned from getting made in Malaysia
Re: The 36 States Of Nigeria Immigration Offices Has No Booklets by SeeMeForLAPTOP: 8:17am On Aug 04, 2019
They actually have booklet
Re: The 36 States Of Nigeria Immigration Offices Has No Booklets by OMAMUS1(m): 12:15pm On Aug 05, 2019
SeeMeForLAPTOP:
They actually have booklet
please if you know any state that has booklet, kindly contact me 08103682281
Thanks
Re: The 36 States Of Nigeria Immigration Offices Has No Booklets by otokx(m): 6:13pm On Aug 05, 2019
Heard Uyo had about 2 weeks ago but the price is on the high side.
Re: The 36 States Of Nigeria Immigration Offices Has No Booklets by Onozboy(m): 10:55am On Aug 06, 2019
Victornezzar:
They do

I had to pay extra and got mine same day
If you are not ready to pay they will be happy to delay you
#this is Nigeria
Re: The 36 States Of Nigeria Immigration Offices Has No Booklets by hammed71(m): 2:58pm On Aug 06, 2019
Guys please how many months to expiry can one renew a Nigerian passport?
Re: The 36 States Of Nigeria Immigration Offices Has No Booklets by Nobody: 3:08pm On Aug 06, 2019
[quote author=Onozboy post=80991434]

I had to pay extra and got mine same day
If you are not ready to pay they will be happy to delay you
#this is Nigeria [/quote

Please can you give me the contact who did yours, l need to get one ASAP. Sent you a pm
Re: The 36 States Of Nigeria Immigration Offices Has No Booklets by Nobody: 3:12pm On Aug 06, 2019
Victornezzar:
They do

Please can I have the contact who did yours. I need one ASAP. 08030814445
Re: The 36 States Of Nigeria Immigration Offices Has No Booklets by Oladeep: 9:04pm On Aug 06, 2019
So na like this I go take miss my return ticket after I don apply for just renewal since May...kai! Which kain wahala b dis and i no fit travel with just green card or is there any document i can use in place of passport? I have just 13days to my departure. I'm totally frustrated and hopeless right now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The 36 States Of Nigeria Immigration Offices Has No Booklets by Victornezzar: 9:52pm On Aug 06, 2019
densel:

Please can I have the contact who did yours. I need one ASAP. 08030814445
Hmmmmm

That might not be possible sa......I believe you should go to the immigration office
Re: The 36 States Of Nigeria Immigration Offices Has No Booklets by otokx(m): 2:30pm On Aug 08, 2019
Not good

(1) (Reply)

How Much Or What Documents Do I Need To Qualify For USA Business Visa? / Brasilia, Brazil Beautiful Views From The Sky(photos) / I Bumped Into Brazilians(indians) From The Amazon-photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.