Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,824 members, 7,810,167 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:22 PM

I Bumped Into Brazilians(indians) From The Amazon-photos - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Bumped Into Brazilians(indians) From The Amazon-photos (1135 Views)

Afro Brazilians That They Don’t Show On T.v-madureira (pix) / Check Out The Brazilians You Would Never See On TV (photos) / I Bumped Into A FORA Bolsonaro Protest In Brasilia Brazil(photos,videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Bumped Into Brazilians(indians) From The Amazon-photos by Nobody: 1:21pm On Nov 20, 2021
I was shooting my videos and I bumped into Brazilians(Indians) from the amazon and I had to walk around and I took that picture and what I noticed is that they all have those kinds of tattoos you see in the picture and at first I thought they were clothes until I looked closely and they mostly don't speak Portuguese because I was saying Hi but nobody was responding, it was a good experience for me to see people from the amazon without even going to Manaus(Amazonas)

https://www.walkbrazil4k.com/2021/11/i-bumped-into-brazilianindians-from.html?m=1

Re: I Bumped Into Brazilians(indians) From The Amazon-photos by YOUNGELDER1(m): 1:38pm On Nov 20, 2021
No tattoo pic
Re: I Bumped Into Brazilians(indians) From The Amazon-photos by Nobody: 3:40pm On Nov 20, 2021
YOUNGELDER1:
No tattoo pic

Look closely at the pics you would see the tattoos, the rest I took shows their faces that's why I don't want to post it

1 Like

Re: I Bumped Into Brazilians(indians) From The Amazon-photos by Teslason(m): 1:12pm On Nov 21, 2021
What language do they speak?
So, they are white?
Re: I Bumped Into Brazilians(indians) From The Amazon-photos by Nobody: 6:22pm On Nov 21, 2021
Teslason:
What language do they speak?
So, they are white?

They speak indigenous languages, they are not white at all, let's call them brown
Re: I Bumped Into Brazilians(indians) From The Amazon-photos by Originalsly: 6:53pm On Nov 21, 2021
Hmmm .... are you sure? .... looks like body suits to me.... especially how the stripe on the sleeves cut off at the shoulder. Post the other pics ... they're in public... nothing wrong with posting... or edit faces. BTW .... what's the time in your area compared to Nigeria?
Re: I Bumped Into Brazilians(indians) From The Amazon-photos by Nobody: 7:18pm On Nov 21, 2021
Originalsly:
Hmmm .... are you sure? .... looks like body suits to me.... especially how the stripe on the sleeves cut off at the shoulder. Post the other pics ... they're in public... nothing wrong with posting... or edit faces. BTW .... what's the time in your area compared to Nigeria?

Lol, I know that's what I thought at first when I was them until I looked closely and discovered it was tattoos, nigeria is 3hours ahead

Re: I Bumped Into Brazilians(indians) From The Amazon-photos by Teslason(m): 7:26pm On Nov 21, 2021
walkbrazil4k:

They speak indigenous languages, they are not white at all, let's call them brown
From the village state Amazona?
Happy Sunday!
Re: I Bumped Into Brazilians(indians) From The Amazon-photos by Nobody: 8:12pm On Nov 21, 2021
Teslason:

From the village state Amazona?
Happy Sunday!

Happy Sunday bro

1 Like

Re: I Bumped Into Brazilians(indians) From The Amazon-photos by Bifwoli: 1:09am On Nov 22, 2021
walkbrazil4k:

Look closely at the pics you would see the tattoos, the rest I took shows their faces that's why I don't want to post it
Are these people the Yanomami Indians? I heard they're very hostile and don't like intruders into their Amazonian jungles.
Re: I Bumped Into Brazilians(indians) From The Amazon-photos by Nobody: 4:45pm On Nov 22, 2021
Bifwoli:
Are these people the Yanomami Indians? I heard they're very hostile and don't like intruders into their Amazonian jungles.

I am not really sure

(1) (Reply)

Some Beautiful African Land Boarders That Will Thrill You(pix) / Help- Us Visa Requirements / How Can My Wife Gain A Stay In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.