Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,467 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

Optnation - OPT Candidates Resumes Database 2019 - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Optnation - OPT Candidates Resumes Database 2019 (345 Views)

Cinematography Or Photography; Which One Should I Opt For To Learn?? / Mohammed Babandede Resumes Duty After Recovery From Coronavirus / List Of Shortlisted Candidates For Nigerian Army Recruitment Through SSC And DSS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Optnation - OPT Candidates Resumes Database 2019 by jonostocker(m): 7:40am On Aug 02, 2019
OPT Candidates Resumes Database for hiring OPT CPT Students, H1B and citizens in the USA. Search latest genuine resume search with free job posting at OPTnation. Create an Employer Account Now. We have one of the best resume database service in the USA with 10+ millions of resumes, especially related to OPT resume database. Along with our top-notch job board, we offer from over 300k CPT and OPT Resumes including H1B, H4, GC and USC Resumes in our OPT Candidates Resumes Database.

View More Details: OPT Candidates Resumes Database

I called OPTnation and enquired about their resume database and they explained few benefits mentioned below:

One can shortlist candidates resumes as per specific customized requirements.

They provide API that can be integrated easily with the ATS systems and related applications. Their API offers functionalities like jobs posting, get job listing and resume search API.

The filter and find options included inside the search category increases the chances of the user to find specific resumes at a much faster rate.

I subscribed to their database and I nearly got 15-20 candidates from their resume database.

Re: Optnation - OPT Candidates Resumes Database 2019 by scottmichael197: 12:18pm On Jul 14, 2020
Friends, in this Coronavirus time, we all have to be strong and help each other.6 months ago my brother lost his job and because of this COVID, we were searching for a new one. but no luck, he applied for so many jobs and received only negative answers. It was a really strange and hard period of time. One day we found one website that helped him to write an excellent service for writing correct resumes. They worked so professionally that my brother believed them and that was a really great move. So if you need help they can give you an opportunity to download a professionally written resume. Moreover, they can teach you how to write your own resume.
Re: Optnation - OPT Candidates Resumes Database 2019 by Victor8st: 12:56pm On Jul 14, 2020
scottmichael197:
Friends, in this Coronavirus time, we all have to be strong and help each other.6 months ago my brother lost his job and because of this COVID, we were searching for a new one. but no luck, he applied for so many jobs and received only negative answers. It was a really strange and hard period of time. One day we found one website that helped him to write an excellent service for writing correct resumes. They worked so professionally that my brother believed them and that was a really great move. So if you need help they can give you an opportunity to download a professionally written resume. Moreover, they can teach you how to write your own resume.
Where can I find some more feedback?

(1) (Reply)

ICAN Professional Examination Nov 2019 Diet / Where Can I Work / Utilize Every Opportunity....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.