Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,537 members, 7,819,919 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:44 AM

Montana Million: Linus Chioma Had Attacked His Killers On Facebook (pics) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Montana Million: Linus Chioma Had Attacked His Killers On Facebook (pics) (62363 Views)

George Floyd's Death, His Killers And The Nigerian Connection / Cultists Chase New Member To His Home, Attacked His Entire Family & Neighbors / Why Deported Man Attacked His Wife And Mother-In-law In Edo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Montana Million: Linus Chioma Had Attacked His Killers On Facebook (pics) by igwefivestar(m): 5:27pm On Aug 02, 2019
Attempt:
Dem share sorrows, tears & blood...dem regular trade mark
in fela's voice grin grin
Re: Montana Million: Linus Chioma Had Attacked His Killers On Facebook (pics) by EmmyDJourno: 5:36pm On Aug 02, 2019
See the intelligence that got wasted away

When I become President, I would go to war against cultism, with the Carrot and the Stick

Entrepreneurial programs and superior might.....This youthful nonsense has to stop

3 Likes

Re: Montana Million: Linus Chioma Had Attacked His Killers On Facebook (pics) by BlackBaron: 5:47pm On Aug 02, 2019
It's time to call it what it is. Nigeria has a massive organised crime problem.
These groups have existed informally until now where they have become present in every strata of society not excluding abroad where they also kill EACH OTHER.

Time to outlaw even those registered with the CAC and issue criminal proclamation against those belonging to such groups.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Montana Million: Linus Chioma Had Attacked His Killers On Facebook (pics) by Nostradamus: 5:47pm On Aug 02, 2019
ruggedtimi:
what most ph teenagers learn at school na terms like Aboy weda, Him GF and GS, Pilot, excu, X Y, mutiny, deck , alpha marine, abobi...Na we oh. Lol grin pH
if what you post is true, then I'm ashamed of those ph youths.

While youths from other parts of the country are working and studying hard to be able to land a well-paid job with any of the oil and gas companies that littered ph,the indigenous youths are busy working hard to show ruggedity.

I'm ashamed of 'em all.they need serious counselling.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Montana Million: Linus Chioma Had Attacked His Killers On Facebook (pics) by feeloscar(m): 5:53pm On Aug 02, 2019
Toscarel:
Obviously he understands the language, a non cultist would not have the mind to post that online
Yea,more like a cultist that wanted to repent or a repentant cultist. May God give his family the fortitude to bear the loss.

4 Likes

Re: Montana Million: Linus Chioma Had Attacked His Killers On Facebook (pics) by Nobody: 5:57pm On Aug 02, 2019
ruggedtimi:
what most ph teenagers learn at school na terms like Aboy weda, Him GF and GS, Pilot, excu, X Y, mutiny, deck , alpha marine, abobi...Na we oh. Lol grin pH
So true
Almost every aboki and gateman in ph can cap bag...They even wrote "Who goes there" on the wall of the place we Lodged a marker.
All I hear since i got to ph is "Who goes? "Be on your Widas oooo,for the days are evil." grin

5 Likes

Re: Montana Million: Linus Chioma Had Attacked His Killers On Facebook (pics) by Drizzy001(m): 6:05pm On Aug 02, 2019
richmind2019:
He who price must pay
You BAM

3 Likes

Re: Montana Million: Linus Chioma Had Attacked His Killers On Facebook (pics) by feeloscar(m): 6:06pm On Aug 02, 2019
pyro62:
And 3years ago, when e get admission, everybody tell am oo. Everybody tell am say make e no join cult OOOOO. E nod head like lizard say yes. E wan answer sir!! now beta marine don use am count scores. Cultism no be boys scout o. If you must join anything in school, join BLW.
Make dem join kegite club. Gyration for kegite club pass all the confra put together.

7 Likes

Re: Montana Million: Linus Chioma Had Attacked His Killers On Facebook (pics) by Omoslim26: 6:18pm On Aug 02, 2019
I dont think i want to waste my rip on him as a cultist him price market nd him don pay
so from here ZERO SYMPHATY For Him

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Montana Million: Linus Chioma Had Attacked His Killers On Facebook (pics) by ediko5(m): 6:25pm On Aug 02, 2019
lonelydora:
You see, cultism in Rivers State is just like an age grade organization. Every young man (and woman) wants to identity with one.
Everywhere "Abobi, wida your cappings and so on.

It's only God that can save our youths from this

I dey tell you oo.
I believe the boy isn't up to 6 months in the cult. We've been facebook friends for close to 3 years. I could've sworn he would not go close to Cultism. I went through his posts and to see that he was even displaying his cult identity everywhere.

It's new convert like them cult group used in counting scores because he won't know escape routes when fight starts. The old ones knows the escape routes and are always alert while the new converts will be jumping around forming rugged, gallant, balance man.

Be wise and say no to Cultism.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Montana Million: Linus Chioma Had Attacked His Killers On Facebook (pics) by AJohnnasa(m): 6:26pm On Aug 02, 2019
princeking2:
Go to school and get an education you say no....
See cult join and be safe, you still fail.

Why not join SU, JCCF or any fellowship on Campus. At least they give gifts during final year and they snap pictures as well.

Your last paragraph. grin grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Montana Million: Linus Chioma Had Attacked His Killers On Facebook (pics) by 27Pushing30: 6:38pm On Aug 02, 2019
Xbee007:
Sad that he died. This poem is really poetic.

Shun cultism my people.

It’s copy and paste things

Been around for years

2 Likes

Re: Montana Million: Linus Chioma Had Attacked His Killers On Facebook (pics) by izubext007: 6:53pm On Aug 02, 2019
007 We Looking At Dem Boyz

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Montana Million: Linus Chioma Had Attacked His Killers On Facebook (pics) by Nobody: 6:53pm On Aug 02, 2019
He was a good writter i must confess... kinda enjoyed the writting, we all gonna die someday..RIP

2 Likes

Re: Montana Million: Linus Chioma Had Attacked His Killers On Facebook (pics) by XTHRONE(m): 7:04pm On Aug 02, 2019
1shortblackboy:
This guy jones e dey go reveal how and who killed d first guy

Exactly

1 Like

Re: Montana Million: Linus Chioma Had Attacked His Killers On Facebook (pics) by XTHRONE(m): 7:07pm On Aug 02, 2019
loomer:
The poem long but sweet

The guy good gan
Re: Montana Million: Linus Chioma Had Attacked His Killers On Facebook (pics) by Akiika: 7:10pm On Aug 02, 2019
Hmmmn!!!! it's Buhari's fault for not knowing they will still be ignorant and dumb at the University.
Does these ignoramuses even know what KKK represent in America? They just copy anything out of inferiority complex.
The Ku Klux Klan (KKK) are white supremacy organization that think the black are inferior to them, they are the group that will lynch black slaves then for any reason. KKK should be offensive to any black man, but their willful ignorance is nonredeemable. Why not ask google, idiots?

6 Likes

Re: Montana Million: Linus Chioma Had Attacked His Killers On Facebook (pics) by pyro62(m): 7:10pm On Aug 02, 2019
feeloscar:
Make dem join kegite club. Gyration for kegite club pass all the confra put together.

Are you laka that?

2 Likes

Re: Montana Million: Linus Chioma Had Attacked His Killers On Facebook (pics) by TissuePaper: 7:14pm On Aug 02, 2019
damn the guy's writing makes me sober

Too bad he's gone
Re: Montana Million: Linus Chioma Had Attacked His Killers On Facebook (pics) by annyberry: 7:25pm On Aug 02, 2019
ruggedtimi:
what most ph teenagers learn at school na terms like Aboy weda, who goes you, Him GF and GS, Pilot, excu, X Y, mutiny, deck , alpha marine, motherlina,abobi, chief strike...Na we oh. Lol grin pH
Jus remembered my gf with dis dere yeye slangs,school she no kuku finish......yeye lifestyle

2 Likes

Re: Montana Million: Linus Chioma Had Attacked His Killers On Facebook (pics) by wonder233: 7:34pm On Aug 02, 2019
See small kids that should be reading their books
Re: Montana Million: Linus Chioma Had Attacked His Killers On Facebook (pics) by HarunaWest(m): 7:38pm On Aug 02, 2019
richmind2019:
He who price must pay
blaady cultist

1 Like

Re: Montana Million: Linus Chioma Had Attacked His Killers On Facebook (pics) by subcbouy: 7:55pm On Aug 02, 2019
One copper nearly hear am unto say one man asked : " how are you?" copper shouted " I dey well" unknown man challenged him to know who him be, copper paranoid for this unknown. If not for people around who identified him as copper for de area, him for know different between I dey well and I dey bam.

Shun Cultism
Re: Montana Million: Linus Chioma Had Attacked His Killers On Facebook (pics) by baddosky1: 7:59pm On Aug 02, 2019
princeking2:
Go to school and get an education you say no....
See cult join and be safe, you still fail.

Why not join SU, JCCF or any fellowship on Campus. At least they give gifts during final year and they snap pictures as well.

You even get to f*ck the p*ssy of one of the "sisters" in the fellowship codedly!

Na so sis. Chinwe call me one evening say she no well and I visited. Heavy rain fell all through the night so she suggested I sleep over. Na so she dey shiver, I come cuddle her to keep her warm. Before we knew it, we don naked dey nack all through the cold night.

I enjoy JCF that year in UNIZIK!

4 Likes

Re: Montana Million: Linus Chioma Had Attacked His Killers On Facebook (pics) by ruggedtimi(m): 8:02pm On Aug 02, 2019
annyberry:
Jus remembered my gf with dis dere yeye slangs,school she no kuku finish......yeye lifestyle
lol!!
Re: Montana Million: Linus Chioma Had Attacked His Killers On Facebook (pics) by condralbedez: 8:02pm On Aug 02, 2019
ruggedtimi:
what most ph teenagers learn at school na terms like Aboy weda, who goes you, Him GF and GS, Pilot, excu, X Y, mutiny, deck , alpha marine, motherlina,abobi, chief strike...Na we oh. Lol grin pH
abobi weda your capping....your moniker say it all

1 Like

Re: Montana Million: Linus Chioma Had Attacked His Killers On Facebook (pics) by ruggedtimi(m): 8:03pm On Aug 02, 2019
condralbedez:
abobi weda your capping....your moniker say it all
hahaha...Rugged you. Disembark from such cappings

2 Likes

Re: Montana Million: Linus Chioma Had Attacked His Killers On Facebook (pics) by Figloz(m): 8:03pm On Aug 02, 2019
richmind2019:
He who price must pay 0.1.4.7
Re: Montana Million: Linus Chioma Had Attacked His Killers On Facebook (pics) by subcbouy: 8:04pm On Aug 02, 2019
Swargu:
He was a good writter i must confess... kinda enjoyed the writting, we all gonna die someday..RIP
Not really. He copied or plagiarized. This has been for many years now.

2 Likes

Re: Montana Million: Linus Chioma Had Attacked His Killers On Facebook (pics) by Xbee007(m): 8:05pm On Aug 02, 2019
27Pushing30:

It’s copy and paste things

Been around for years
Okay, thanks.
Re: Montana Million: Linus Chioma Had Attacked His Killers On Facebook (pics) by subcbouy: 8:13pm On Aug 02, 2019
Elbone2:

So true
Almost every aboki and gateman in ph can cap bag...They even wrote "Who goes there" on the wall of the place we Lodged a marker.
All I hear since i got to ph is "Who goes? "Be on your Widas oooo,for the days are evil." grin
No b lie. Even all "abokis" for village na weda you grin
Re: Montana Million: Linus Chioma Had Attacked His Killers On Facebook (pics) by WINDSOW(m): 8:14pm On Aug 02, 2019
ediko5:

I dey tell you oo.
I believe the boy isn't up to 6 months in the cult. We've been facebook friends for close to 3 years. I could've sworn he would not go close to Cultism. I went through his posts and to see that he was even displaying his cult identity everywhere.

It's new convert like them cult group used in counting scores because he won't know escape routes when fight starts. The old ones knows the escape routes and are always alert while the new converts will be jumping around forming rugged, gallant, balance man.

Be wise and say no to Cultism.
Sincerely I made a research on his FBK account, the guy too talk n display. He was set up cos he knows too much. God airpus!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How My Daughter Met Killer Chinese Lover - Bereaved Mother / Wife Attacks Side Chick Who Made Her Husband Request For Anal Sex From Her / Peter Nielsen To Die By Hanging For Killing Nigerian Wife, Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.