Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,442 members, 7,830,210 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

Ore Industrial Park Ondo Begins Full Operations (Photos) - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ore Industrial Park Ondo Begins Full Operations (Photos) (37810 Views)

Golden Guinea Breweries Dispels Rumours On The Commencement Of Full Operations / Ore Industrial Park / 2018 November batch Plantain Farm Sponsors At Benin Agro-Industrial Park (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ore Industrial Park Ondo Begins Full Operations (Photos) by Lerumo: 2:34pm On Aug 02, 2019
AngryNijerian:
Which hardworking? all these while he has been a ghost Governor and as election draws nearer he appears everyday on nairaland. The usual Naija style of politics

Do you think all the things currently on ground was done in one month?
Re: Ore Industrial Park Ondo Begins Full Operations (Photos) by OndoUpdates(f): 2:42pm On Aug 02, 2019
Good things happen in Ondo state
Re: Ore Industrial Park Ondo Begins Full Operations (Photos) by kettykin: 2:47pm On Aug 02, 2019
gnykelly:

The midget has made lagos livable to all including all ex governors and Nigerians returning from abroad.

Livability indeed

The 2018 Livability Index is out and Lagos is 3rd – From Behind !

https://sustyvibes.com/the-2018-livability-index-is-out-and-lagos-is-3rd-from-behind/
Re: Ore Industrial Park Ondo Begins Full Operations (Photos) by RadianceG(f): 2:53pm On Aug 02, 2019
AKETI the talk and Do governor we are proud of you.
Re: Ore Industrial Park Ondo Begins Full Operations (Photos) by TemmyT002(m): 3:00pm On Aug 02, 2019
Okay
Now I believe he is working.
This is super wonderful.
Records are about to be broken.
Re: Ore Industrial Park Ondo Begins Full Operations (Photos) by TemmyT002(m): 3:04pm On Aug 02, 2019
AngryNijerian:
Which hardworking? all these while he has been a ghost Governor and as election draws nearer he appears everyday on nairaland. The usual Naija style of politics

So, all these structures suddenly appear in that location?
Re: Ore Industrial Park Ondo Begins Full Operations (Photos) by molas02: 3:14pm On Aug 02, 2019
me i loud the effort of this man, just in two year...........unlike My Ogbeni in 8yr, at least 4 unfinish project, ring road, Aerodrome, Dagbolu international market, gbongan to kwara road...the man scam us no be small and the worst part of it is that thesame man been nominated as minister...........doomed
Re: Ore Industrial Park Ondo Begins Full Operations (Photos) by youska(m): 3:17pm On Aug 02, 2019
Sanromeo:
VIDEO: The residents of Ore hail Governor Akeredolu over the construction of the Flyover bridge.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A56fnXLG6Cw
This is so true coz av seen it too, he is also dualising some roads in ore,but abeg for which area dat ind park dey make i go see am wit my eyes, i reside close to feco supermarket.
Re: Ore Industrial Park Ondo Begins Full Operations (Photos) by OhiOfIhima: 3:18pm On Aug 02, 2019
SoNature:

No reasonable man dabbles in a capital-intensive project like this without carrying out year-long feasibility study.

Make una dey get sense for Nairaland nau

I am telling brother, they think once u resumed office, a capital project like this should take effect. it has to take at least two yrs for a government that has vision to work unlike my state where few days to primary election, the idiot governor decide to pay part of the worker's outstanding arrears after the dumb headed yeye bello denied ever owned salary!
Re: Ore Industrial Park Ondo Begins Full Operations (Photos) by Bundaweber: 3:24pm On Aug 02, 2019
wink2015:

WHICH ONE IS GOVERNOR IFEANYI OKOWA OF DELTA STATE DOING?

The James Ibori bad boys is not allowing us to see progress and development in Delta state.

Ondo state is blessed with Atlantic Ocean waterways which means they should have a good seaport or deep port for their import and export business.

I hope Comrade Adams Oshiomole is seeing the peace governor Akeredolu is enjoying which is making him to plan for the progress and development of Ondo state.

But Comrade Adams Oshiomole is fighting governor Godwin Obaseki left and right making him incapacitated to deliver on the dividend of democracy to the good people of Edo state.

ahn ahn!!! fear God Mr. man
Re: Ore Industrial Park Ondo Begins Full Operations (Photos) by ilevic(m): 3:27pm On Aug 02, 2019
AngryNijerian:

My brother, I tire o
Re: Ore Industrial Park Ondo Begins Full Operations (Photos) by 3rdavefarms(m): 4:18pm On Aug 02, 2019
This is the Only Governor with good sense of Humor
Re: Ore Industrial Park Ondo Begins Full Operations (Photos) by Originalsly: 4:23pm On Aug 02, 2019
winterfell007:

Oga no time to type trash. Let's thank God that sitting governor is doing his job. When we finally get it industrialized then we can begin to look into the other issues you raised

Hmmm....so you support the leap first look later approach. When it finally gets industrialized .... do you really believe you can look through the smog and see anything? ...or you believe the air would be all fresh and pure and allow clear visibility?
Re: Ore Industrial Park Ondo Begins Full Operations (Photos) by Born2Breed(f): 4:25pm On Aug 02, 2019
I don't even know why previous governors have been joking with Ore.

That town is a business hub,gateway for all travellers from west to east and vice versa.

Akeredolu na smart man.

1 Like

Re: Ore Industrial Park Ondo Begins Full Operations (Photos) by Iamlakexide(m): 4:56pm On Aug 02, 2019
dammyGold03:

So you think a new government will assume office and immediately begin capital Projects like this one? No feasibility study, No plan. nothing nothing?
Governance is not for kids. Incase you don't know, Governor Akeredolu's administration just clocked 2years in office. Besides, Rome was not built in a day.

Bros, can you share with us his achievement in the development of Human capital_.....#2yearsinoffice
Re: Ore Industrial Park Ondo Begins Full Operations (Photos) by mutumina007: 6:00pm On Aug 02, 2019
Bros..are you new here?

Iamlakexide:

Bros, can you share with us his achievement in the development of Human capital_.....#2yearsinoffice
Re: Ore Industrial Park Ondo Begins Full Operations (Photos) by babasolution: 6:19pm On Aug 02, 2019
Balogunfreshk:
It is a fact black people have no sense, Obama was not even a black man like that, what is this this politicians are showing a stupid white elephant project, is this government policy or leadership that is needed in democracy, this thing he is showing is something a businessman could have set up and get well functioning, black is a sickness that needs treatment, Only God knows why

Your selfhating will destroy u,
Re: Ore Industrial Park Ondo Begins Full Operations (Photos) by Senigentle(m): 6:34pm On Aug 02, 2019
Our own Governor is busy shouting over toothpick industry ��
Re: Ore Industrial Park Ondo Begins Full Operations (Photos) by waley007(m): 7:05pm On Aug 02, 2019
youska:

This is so true coz av seen it too, he is also dualising some roads in ore,but abeg for which area dat ind park dey make i go see am wit my eyes, i reside close to feco supermarket.
you should know the industrial pack is along Lagos road just after toll gate before akinfosile , where step down is

1 Like

Re: Ore Industrial Park Ondo Begins Full Operations (Photos) by Iamlakexide(m): 7:24pm On Aug 02, 2019
mutumina007:
Bros..are you new here?

You dey reason ham abi*
Re: Ore Industrial Park Ondo Begins Full Operations (Photos) by Balogunfreshk: 7:44pm On Aug 02, 2019
You are right that was self hating I take that back
babasolution:

Your selfhating will destroy u,
Re: Ore Industrial Park Ondo Begins Full Operations (Photos) by Elizadath: 9:27pm On Aug 02, 2019
AngryNijerian:
So it's immediately someone become governor he will do magic and put up all structures? It's either you are a member of Dundees or super glue don gum your brain.
Re: Ore Industrial Park Ondo Begins Full Operations (Photos) by Charly68: 1:44pm On Aug 03, 2019
dammyGold03:

So you think a new government will assume office and immediately begin capital Projects like this one? No feasibility study, No plan. nothing nothing?
Governance is not for kids. Incase you don't know, Governor Akeredolu's administration just clocked 2years in office. Besides, Rome was not built in a day.
. That man is a politician I bet
Re: Ore Industrial Park Ondo Begins Full Operations (Photos) by Infinityk: 9:10am On Aug 04, 2019
TundeBricklayer:

You most be sick by saying he is better than Gov Obiano, do you know how many industries Gov Obiano brought to Anambra, Obiano constructed three flyovers, many long span bridge and roads in his first tenue, Akeredolu is still battling with one and only flyover in Ondo state
Osu,I knew I will see u here
Look at your head
U should know he has just clocked two years in his administration
If u don't have anything sensible to talk again,just shut up
And the person u quoted is from ebonyi,look at his moniker and posts
Use your brain ,u this anambra osu

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Uzoma Dozie Gives Details Of Access And Diamond Banks "Merger" / Dangote Refinery Begins Operations / What A Banker Did To Me Recently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.