Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,401 members, 7,822,839 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

Ore Industrial Park Ondo Begins Full Operations (Photos) - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ore Industrial Park Ondo Begins Full Operations (Photos) (37786 Views)

Golden Guinea Breweries Dispels Rumours On The Commencement Of Full Operations / Ore Industrial Park / 2018 November batch Plantain Farm Sponsors At Benin Agro-Industrial Park (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ore Industrial Park Ondo Begins Full Operations (Photos) by Originalsly: 2:03pm On Aug 02, 2019
Hmmm....Industrial Park....great development. What concessions did the State give to the company? How much tax would the State be collecting? Why would taxpayers be paying for the security of the Private Park? Industries generate industrial waste.... most carcinogenic/cancer causing and hazardous to health.... what measures are in place to safely dispose of the waste and prevent environmental contamination? Many jobs... paid in time.... but how much?....what would be their hours of work and conditions?
These are what need to be addressed.Is this really development?...or exploitation?

2 Likes

Re: Ore Industrial Park Ondo Begins Full Operations (Photos) by descartes400: 2:04pm On Aug 02, 2019
dammyGold03:

So you think a new government will assume office and immediately begin capital Projects like this one? No feasibility study, No plan. nothing nothing?
Governance is not for kids. Incase you don't know, Governor Akeredolu's administration just clocked 2years in office. Besides, Rome was not built in a day.

For President Buhari that just clocked 4years and few months in office...he has transformed Nigeria into Dubai tongue tongue tongue
Re: Ore Industrial Park Ondo Begins Full Operations (Photos) by Nobody: 2:08pm On Aug 02, 2019
Never knew people get Akpo for my drunking master (Owobida Obiano), I don dey ves for dat man despite reshuffling his cabinet members yet worst still dey happen to show ds matter Na person swear am for my able state Anambra.
Re: Ore Industrial Park Ondo Begins Full Operations (Photos) by Nemesis909: 2:08pm On Aug 02, 2019
Originalsly:
Hmmm....Industrial Park....great development. What concessions did the State give to the company? How much tax would the State be collecting? Why would taxpayers be paying for the security of the Private Park? Industries generate industrial waste.... most carcinogenic/cancer causing and hazardous to health.... what measures are in place to safely dispose of the waste and prevent environmental contamination? Many jobs... paid in time.... but how much?....what would be their hours of work and conditions?
These are what need to be addressed.Is this really development?...or exploitation?

Good questions but search for the feasibility reports, EIA reports and MOU.
Re: Ore Industrial Park Ondo Begins Full Operations (Photos) by Ijeleigbo(m): 2:09pm On Aug 02, 2019
Nemesis909:

Na so the thing pain you reach?

Yes brother! I hate when people come out on the internet and say nonsense without facts

1 Like

Re: Ore Industrial Park Ondo Begins Full Operations (Photos) by Nemesis909: 2:10pm On Aug 02, 2019
Ijeleigbo:

Yes brother! I hate when people come out on the internet and say nonsense without facts

Counter him with facts.
Re: Ore Industrial Park Ondo Begins Full Operations (Photos) by lagosinnovator: 2:11pm On Aug 02, 2019
YOU WILL BE HEARING BUY YOUR ORIGINAL ORE WEED(IGBO) AND BUY YOUR ORIGINAL ETHANOL OGOGORO FROM ORE. NICE ONE SIR. I AM STILL YET TO UNDERSTAND WHAT EDO STATE IS DOING...
Re: Ore Industrial Park Ondo Begins Full Operations (Photos) by Georgry(m): 2:12pm On Aug 02, 2019
hisexcellency34:
That wont make him get second term

are you going to vote in the Ondo State governorship election? if no please STFU

1 Like

Re: Ore Industrial Park Ondo Begins Full Operations (Photos) by Nemesis909: 2:13pm On Aug 02, 2019
Ijeleigbo:

I can't engage in a constructive discussion with a fool.... His first statement has proven him to be one!

grin

Nairaland.
Re: Ore Industrial Park Ondo Begins Full Operations (Photos) by anonimi: 2:14pm On Aug 02, 2019
MondayOsunbor:
Ore
Industry to be powered by what? Generators ! How much is a liter? Nigerian politicans and white elephant na 5 and 6

Not really the fault of the politicians entirely, as we can see from the comments here.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3084794_DumbPeople_jpg287f2b4d3ead2f536f99f92cbca9c590

1 Like

Re: Ore Industrial Park Ondo Begins Full Operations (Photos) by Balogunfreshk: 2:15pm On Aug 02, 2019
K
Re: Ore Industrial Park Ondo Begins Full Operations (Photos) by Georgry(m): 2:19pm On Aug 02, 2019
am from Ondo state and i must testify that God has always blessed us with good Governors in The state... all of them tried in their own ways....the last administration tried in the area of health,education and the rest... I've always criticize the new government in terms of their contribution to Education( I'm not talking about the reconstruction of schools building here) but in terms of infrastructure he's just amazing.

1 Like

Re: Ore Industrial Park Ondo Begins Full Operations (Photos) by gnykelly(m): 2:19pm On Aug 02, 2019
kettykin:
so Ore will now be the Commercial capital of Ondo , while Akure remaisn the Administrative Capital . Some how , of all the South west states , this is one state i sometimes have faith in that it would break away from the Norm and become a real thriving capital driven by the visions and effor of many unlike Lagos that is driven by the myopic miget vision of one man

The midget has made lagos livable to all including all ex governors and Nigerians returning from abroad.

2 Likes

Re: Ore Industrial Park Ondo Begins Full Operations (Photos) by pimoski: 2:20pm On Aug 02, 2019
I wish the gov. of rivers state Chief Wke will learn from other governors and establish industrials in rivers state. but no..he will not. cry cry cry cry
Re: Ore Industrial Park Ondo Begins Full Operations (Photos) by TundeBricklayer: 2:22pm On Aug 02, 2019
osuofia2:
BETTER THAN THE SCAM OBIANO AND IPKEAZU
You most be sick by saying he is better than Gov Obiano, do you know how many industries Gov Obiano brought to Anambra, Obiano constructed three flyovers, many long span bridge and roads in his first tenue, Akeredolu is still battling with one and only flyover in Ondo state
Re: Ore Industrial Park Ondo Begins Full Operations (Photos) by osuofia2(m): 2:22pm On Aug 02, 2019
Ijeleigbo:

Tell me what Obaino has done to you that you come out on internet and call him a scam?
WHAT DEVELOPMENT HAS HE BROUGHT TO ANANBRA ASIDE THE MEDIA PROPAGANDA COMPARE TO UMAHI
Re: Ore Industrial Park Ondo Begins Full Operations (Photos) by winterfell007(m): 2:23pm On Aug 02, 2019
Originalsly:

Oga no time to type trash. Let's thank God that sitting governor is doing his job. When we finally get it industrialized then we can begin to look into the other issues you raised

1 Like

Re: Ore Industrial Park Ondo Begins Full Operations (Photos) by osuofia2(m): 2:25pm On Aug 02, 2019
TundeBricklayer:

You most be sick by saying he is better than Gov Obiano, do you know how many industries Gov Obiano brought to Anambra, Obiano constructed three flyovers, many long span bridge and roads in his first tenue, Akeredolu is still battling with one and only flyover in Ondo state
ON THE PAGE OF NEWSPAPER RIGHT
Re: Ore Industrial Park Ondo Begins Full Operations (Photos) by TundeBricklayer: 2:25pm On Aug 02, 2019
osuofia2:

WHAT DEVELOPMENT HAS HE BROUGHT TO ANANBRA ASIDE THE MEDIA PROPAGANDA COMPARE TO UMAHI
Instead to focus on your state you are dragging Anambra, I guess you don't want to enjoy this thread
Re: Ore Industrial Park Ondo Begins Full Operations (Photos) by wink2015(m): 2:26pm On Aug 02, 2019
Sanromeo:
The investment drive of the Ondo State governor, Arakunrin Oluwarotimi Akeredolu, SAN, is already yielding fruit as companies sited at the Ore Industrial Park begin full operations.

Governor Akeredolu had signed Six Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with Linyi Municipal Republic in China.

Among the various companies are the Cassava/Ethanol Plant , Agrochemicals, Papermills factory , Medium Density Fiber Board, Plantation, Textile Industry and We-wood.

Speaking with our correspondent at the Park, the Business Development Manager of We-Wood, Mr. Jack Sun said that the industries are already rewriting the history of the state industrially and setting it on right footing.

He noted that about 10,000 workers have been engaged by the companies apart from contractors working on construction projects at the Park.

His words: “The state government is setting the state on the right footing industrially. Apart from the companies already operating at the Industrial Park, before the end of this year, a company that will produce milk and a motor assembly plant will spring up here.

Sun said the Motor Plant will be first of its kind in the country as various parts of automobiles would be imported to be assembled at the Park.

He said experts who will man the motor assembly are being trained, while work is ongoing on the site to be used.

According to him, the two companies when they also take off will not only contribute to the development of the state, but will also provide more job opportunities for the people.

He disclosed that the partnership between Ondo State Government and the Linyi City in China has been cemented with the provision of security at the Ore Industrial Park and the prevailing peace in the state in general.

The Manager noted that if Ondo State has been embroiled in crisis, it would have been difficult to set up the companies.

“Apart from the state being peaceful, the security measures put in place by the state is helping investors to move into the state,” he added.

He promised that the welfare of workers in the companies would be made a priority and that their salaries would not be delayed.

http://ondostate.gov.ng/Home/NewsItem/Akeredolu%E2%80%99s-Efforts-Paid-Off-As-Ore-Industrial-Park-Begin-Full-Operations

WHICH ONE IS GOVERNOR IFEANYI OKOWA OF DELTA STATE DOING?

The James Ibori bad boys is not allowing us to see progress and development in Delta state.

Ondo state is blessed with Atlantic Ocean waterways which means they should have a good seaport or deep port for their import and export business.

I hope Comrade Adams Oshiomole is seeing the peace governor Akeredolu is enjoying which is making him to plan for the progress and development of Ondo state.

But Comrade Adams Oshiomole is fighting governor Godwin Obaseki left and right making him incapacitated to deliver on the dividend of democracy to the good people of Edo state.

1 Like

Re: Ore Industrial Park Ondo Begins Full Operations (Photos) by Inflammatory: 2:31pm On Aug 02, 2019
AngryNijerian:
Which hardworking? all these while he has been a ghost Governor and as election draws nearer he appears everyday on nairaland. The usual Naija style of politics
Atleast no be kerosene hin dey use campaign for second term.
Re: Ore Industrial Park Ondo Begins Full Operations (Photos) by TundeBricklayer: 2:32pm On Aug 02, 2019
osuofia2:

ON THE PAGE OF NEWSPAPER RIGHT
Just respect yourself before I bombed this thread with what you are asking

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BVN Registration Extended To October / 'If You Are In Nigeria, Move All Your Cryptocurrency To A Custodial Wallet Now' / Uzoma Dozie Gives Details Of Access And Diamond Banks "Merger"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.