Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,002 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

5 RCCG Pastors Kidnapped – Adeboye Reveals - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 5 RCCG Pastors Kidnapped – Adeboye Reveals (38378 Views)

Why I Like The Igbos – Pastor Adeboye Reveals / MURIC Reacts To Kidnap Of 5 RCCG Pastors, Members / Reno Omokri Blasts Pastor Adeboye Over Kidnapping Of Five RCCG Pastors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 RCCG Pastors Kidnapped – Adeboye Reveals by HeWrites(m): 1:33pm On Aug 02, 2019
General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG), Pastor Enoch Adeboye, has announced the kidnap of five pastors of the church.

Adeboye disclosed this on Friday during a talk at the Redeemed Camp along Lagos-Ibadan Expressway.

The pastors were on their way to attend the church’s ministers’ conference in Lagos.

Adeboye said the abduction took place on Thursday along the Ijebu-Ode axis.

He charged the congregation to pray for the release of the abductees, saying it was the first time such incident was happening.

“As a father, how do you think I should feel to hear that five of my children have been kidnapped while on their way to attend the Ministers Conference?” he asked.

https://foxmeek.com/news/just-in-five-of-my-pastors-have-been-kidnapped-pastor-adeboye

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 RCCG Pastors Kidnapped – Adeboye Reveals by Eteka1(m): 1:36pm On Aug 02, 2019
Sad, kidnapping has replaced armed robbery in the Nigerian crime scene. Its easier and pays the criminals more. God help us.

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 5 RCCG Pastors Kidnapped – Adeboye Reveals by FarahAideed: 1:41pm On Aug 02, 2019
So what do you want us to do because another of your pastor called Osinbanjo said the kidnappings are all hoaxes and false

289 Likes 25 Shares

Re: 5 RCCG Pastors Kidnapped – Adeboye Reveals by Ventura1: 1:45pm On Aug 02, 2019
I suggest Baba postponed the convention and mobilize RCCG members to join the #RevolutionNow protest on Monday.

#RevolutionNow
#DaysofRage

93 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 5 RCCG Pastors Kidnapped – Adeboye Reveals by hisexcellency34: 1:45pm On Aug 02, 2019
Let's pity this old man nah though i suspect Afenifere plus Charly Boy

12 Likes

Re: 5 RCCG Pastors Kidnapped – Adeboye Reveals by Afospecialk: 1:50pm On Aug 02, 2019
Evans and Chikwunka people at work

Yu this developer should release our pastors with immediatfe effect otherwise

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 RCCG Pastors Kidnapped – Adeboye Reveals by SpecialAdviser(m): 1:53pm On Aug 02, 2019
Evans must be mad for all these kidnapping.

I hope they return safe.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 RCCG Pastors Kidnapped – Adeboye Reveals by meccuno: 2:21pm On Aug 02, 2019
i will pray when they kidnap you mr adeboye............ grin

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 RCCG Pastors Kidnapped – Adeboye Reveals by Nbote(m): 2:21pm On Aug 02, 2019
Well anoda of ur Pastor disagrees with U and claims these kidnappings are all lies or exaggerated.. So U are either exaggerating or lying according to ur Pastor

104 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 5 RCCG Pastors Kidnapped – Adeboye Reveals by GOFRONT(m): 2:36pm On Aug 02, 2019
This is what happen when all what we indulge in is a misplaced priority....All we know is pray, pray pray....Fasting, fasting, fasting, Convention, convention, Mecca, Mecca....

All these are a Misplaced priority.....

Now, the Cockroach would love to dance on the dancefloor, but the chickens around won't allow it......That is exactly what is going On between our Pastors and Kidnappers....

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 5 RCCG Pastors Kidnapped – Adeboye Reveals by strangest(m): 2:42pm On Aug 02, 2019
Evans and his cows

1 Like

Re: 5 RCCG Pastors Kidnapped – Adeboye Reveals by Oche211(m): 2:44pm On Aug 02, 2019
Why we pray for their safe return, the church should also try and start negotiations so they are freed on time.
The earlier the better, no go use prayer without adequate negotiations to endanger their lives .

3 Likes

Re: 5 RCCG Pastors Kidnapped – Adeboye Reveals by sagitariusbaby(m): 2:48pm On Aug 02, 2019
Your Aso Rock House boy son said its not true sir. He said you are lying sir, that there is nothing like kidnapping in Nigeria

57 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 5 RCCG Pastors Kidnapped – Adeboye Reveals by jidenna21(m): 2:55pm On Aug 02, 2019
"I have a personal relationship with God"

Yet they get kidnapped like every other person. They get sick or hurt like we all do. They die live every other person.. What's so special about this religion?
Let's see how far the useless prayers will get them...

The key to successful prayer is asking for something that was going to happen anyway.

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 5 RCCG Pastors Kidnapped – Adeboye Reveals by Nobody: 2:55pm On Aug 02, 2019
Oboi
Re: 5 RCCG Pastors Kidnapped – Adeboye Reveals by Aladdin1(m): 3:10pm On Aug 02, 2019
Now adeboye would know what nigerians have been going through.the anguish,pains,heartache and trauma that people have been suffering in the hands of bandits,fulani herdsmen kidnappers e.t.c of which the government have refused to act decisively with pragmatism and tacj instead they be lying and denying and playing fulani politics with innocent lives of nigerians.adeboye refused to speak up becos his pastor is the vp in this evil government.i wonder why he is talking now.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 RCCG Pastors Kidnapped – Adeboye Reveals by aanuoluwami14(f): 3:13pm On Aug 02, 2019
Lobatan oooo Jesu!!! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: 5 RCCG Pastors Kidnapped – Adeboye Reveals by obiekunie2: 3:22pm On Aug 02, 2019
grin grin grin

this thing about karma sha!

this same man was forced to comment on the atrocities going on in this country under the watch of his godson osunbade - and he ws bold enough to say that he is always praying for the country - that there is no need to publicly criticize the government.

And his godson said kidnapping is over rated in nigeria.

now he is feeling the heat like every other Nigerian.

e go soon reach tinubu! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 5 RCCG Pastors Kidnapped – Adeboye Reveals by Lagbaja01(m): 3:26pm On Aug 02, 2019
Those pastors will get their freedom in less than a week....but these kidnappers are no respecter of anybody oo lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: 5 RCCG Pastors Kidnapped – Adeboye Reveals by AstralBody: 3:35pm On Aug 02, 2019
The GO n vice President are hypocrites! They have refused to condemn the evil in this administration, because of political gain. Make e touch dem well well

22 Likes

Re: 5 RCCG Pastors Kidnapped – Adeboye Reveals by Maxymilliano(m): 3:43pm On Aug 02, 2019
Osinbajo said stories of abductions are false. I think this is false. Or Osinbajo is a shameless liar.

18 Likes

Re: 5 RCCG Pastors Kidnapped – Adeboye Reveals by Nobody: 3:54pm On Aug 02, 2019
pray for their release. don't pay any ransom o. or is it only worshippers that depends on magic?

kidnappers should be targeting high profile individuals that can shake the country

1 Like

Re: 5 RCCG Pastors Kidnapped – Adeboye Reveals by YoungLionken(m): 3:55pm On Aug 02, 2019
There's a problem in the system...

1 Like

Re: 5 RCCG Pastors Kidnapped – Adeboye Reveals by Nobody: 3:55pm On Aug 02, 2019
tell your useless errand boy VP that

4 Likes

Re: 5 RCCG Pastors Kidnapped – Adeboye Reveals by positivelord: 3:55pm On Aug 02, 2019
Oga this ur kidnapping case is exaggerated ------ (VP Osibande.May,2019 in USA)

13 Likes

Re: 5 RCCG Pastors Kidnapped – Adeboye Reveals by Bacteriologist(m): 3:55pm On Aug 02, 2019
Anyone who still takes these conmen seriously is the perfect definition of stupid.

I thought Pastor Adebole said paying tithes would protect against evil like these? Will we now resort to victim blaming in that these pastors aren't faithful enough with their service or tithe? Think Sheeple.

Religion is a sham.

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 5 RCCG Pastors Kidnapped – Adeboye Reveals by Lexusgs430: 3:55pm On Aug 02, 2019
The church has money...... VP, an RCCG member clearly stated, this matter was overstated....... grin

4 Likes

Re: 5 RCCG Pastors Kidnapped – Adeboye Reveals by evanso6226(f): 3:56pm On Aug 02, 2019
Nigeria my country .... nawa ooo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bqNvGYlucEs
Re: 5 RCCG Pastors Kidnapped – Adeboye Reveals by DennisEche(m): 3:56pm On Aug 02, 2019
WHAT OF YOUR VP PASTOR THAT SAID KIDNAPPING IS OVER RATED IN NIGERIA

4 Likes

Re: 5 RCCG Pastors Kidnapped – Adeboye Reveals by kenzysmith: 3:56pm On Aug 02, 2019
Donald Trump we need your help a mad man is ruling us

15 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerians Queue For Fuel With Their Generator Sets In Lagos (Photos) / Fayose Thanks Platoon With N100K For Cooking Food For Him In NYSC Camp. PICS / $550m Abacha Loot: Fed Govt Set To Clear Hurdles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.