Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,818 members, 7,831,665 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

Bbnaija: ‘gedoni Is My Man’ – Khafi Shuns Venita And Mercy’s Advice [video] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija: ‘gedoni Is My Man’ – Khafi Shuns Venita And Mercy’s Advice [video] (543 Views)

Having A Child Out Of Wedlock: Uriel Oputa Seeks Fans' Advice (Video) / #BBNaija: “Gedoni Is The Salt To My Life”- Khafi Says In New Video / Bbnaija: Gedoni And Jackye Begin Media Tour After Their Eviction (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: ‘gedoni Is My Man’ – Khafi Shuns Venita And Mercy’s Advice [video] by 043Nobs2: 3:12pm On Aug 02, 2019
BBNaija housemate, Khafi seems to be truly drunk in love with Gedoni as she has ignored the advice her fellow housemates, Venita and Mercy gave her.

While professing her love for Gedoni on Friday morning, Khafi said:

“Everyone seems to be advising me on my relationship with you. People are against us but I still have you in mind regardless and not listening to their opinions. I don’t care if Venita thinks I’m always with you, you are my man and I don’t care.”
Continue reading:- https://043nobs.com.ng/2019/08/02/bbnaija-gedoni-is-my-man-khafi-shuns-venita-and-mercys-advice-video/
Re: Bbnaija: ‘gedoni Is My Man’ – Khafi Shuns Venita And Mercy’s Advice [video] by Fredmatic(m): 3:28pm On Aug 02, 2019
Continue, when the guy don't even send you sad

(1) (Reply)

See How Dirty Lagos Railway is. Photos / 2baba Has Been On Medication – Annie Idibia / Guess What? Nigerian American Muiscian Jidenna Is Looking For A Wife!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.