Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,807 members, 7,956,065 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:27 PM

Lyta Appreciates Davido: "I Will Forever Remain Indebted To You" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lyta Appreciates Davido: "I Will Forever Remain Indebted To You" (29105 Views)

Peruzzi: When Chioma Told Me She Was Dating Davido, I Didn't Believe It / Davido: 'I Doesn't Know Kemi Olunloyo' - She Reacts / Davido: "I Wish My Mum Were Alive To See My Picture With Oba Ewuare Of Benin" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lyta Appreciates Davido: "I Will Forever Remain Indebted To You" by Samnavy: 8:44pm On Aug 02, 2019
Davido God will continue bless you abundantly.�� You will never lack.❤️❤️###

2 Likes

Re: Lyta Appreciates Davido: "I Will Forever Remain Indebted To You" by skiillzautos(m): 8:45pm On Aug 02, 2019
Alwaysking:
Davido is better than wizkid

Una don start...

Everybody dey alright 4 their own Lane.

1 Like

Re: Lyta Appreciates Davido: "I Will Forever Remain Indebted To You" by Samnavy: 8:45pm On Aug 02, 2019
Davido God will continue bless you abundantly.�� You will never lack. i❤️u Davido.
Re: Lyta Appreciates Davido: "I Will Forever Remain Indebted To You" by Ginalex(f): 8:51pm On Aug 02, 2019
princeking2:

Which Dafido?
The Dafido from Nsukka or Where?
Go to bed o.
daddytime see what you caused cry cry
Re: Lyta Appreciates Davido: "I Will Forever Remain Indebted To You" by Angelfrost(m): 9:00pm On Aug 02, 2019
Sigh... That nigga looks hungry... The fvck happened with him and Olamide?. undecided
Re: Lyta Appreciates Davido: "I Will Forever Remain Indebted To You" by omerukokwuru(m): 9:11pm On Aug 02, 2019
All I hear about davido are commendable acts of generosity, I might not like his songs but surely I like his person, he must be a good guy in person God bless your good soul davido

2 Likes

Re: Lyta Appreciates Davido: "I Will Forever Remain Indebted To You" by Hardencollins(m): 9:13pm On Aug 02, 2019
Alwaysking:
oloshi.... shocked

1 Like

Re: Lyta Appreciates Davido: "I Will Forever Remain Indebted To You" by Awesomefred32(m): 9:13pm On Aug 02, 2019
Alwaysking:

1 Like

Re: Lyta Appreciates Davido: "I Will Forever Remain Indebted To You" by davillian(m): 9:17pm On Aug 02, 2019
Davido sabi give helping hands.

Though he is rude but when its time to help he does it in full.

1 Like

Re: Lyta Appreciates Davido: "I Will Forever Remain Indebted To You" by onatisi(m): 9:24pm On Aug 02, 2019
a young wise man , who was looked down upon as having no talent , no good voice or even any good dancing step BUT yet kept banging in hits upon hits and became one of the biggest music stars in africa during his time said these wise words 'WE RISE IN LIFE BY LIFTING OTHERS "
The others he kept lifting up made sure that he himself never came down but kept moving higher.
it is good to learn from the wise saying and good of others
Re: Lyta Appreciates Davido: "I Will Forever Remain Indebted To You" by cenaman(m): 9:26pm On Aug 02, 2019
lilmax:
if I say davido doesn't have a drop of talent now, them go say na hate

voice zero
content zero

just a dude using banging beats to confuse foolish people more
i agree with you, but he is better than one artist who did a music video with a ghost.
Re: Lyta Appreciates Davido: "I Will Forever Remain Indebted To You" by HANSEEL(m): 9:33pm On Aug 02, 2019
Alwaysking:
shut up and stop the comparison. dont forget davido's father is very rich. and besides, we can't never be the same.
Re: Lyta Appreciates Davido: "I Will Forever Remain Indebted To You" by HANSEEL(m): 9:35pm On Aug 02, 2019
yvesboss:
Quick question how does this live Olamide?

I hope David’s doesn’t sabotage Olamide’s effort on the boy
i am very happy for lyta. but would that affect olamide and davido's relationship?
Re: Lyta Appreciates Davido: "I Will Forever Remain Indebted To You" by Fragility6: 9:45pm On Aug 02, 2019
lilmax:

voice zero
content zero

Ur brain fully develop for ur mama belle.Music gurus go come for you now
Re: Lyta Appreciates Davido: "I Will Forever Remain Indebted To You" by veesion: 9:52pm On Aug 02, 2019
THE GUY SABI LIFT PEOPLE
I LOVE HIM FOR THAT
MORE BLESSINGS
Re: Lyta Appreciates Davido: "I Will Forever Remain Indebted To You" by Stillthebest: 10:01pm On Aug 02, 2019
The Boy doesn't write like an average Nigerian Artiste.. His write up is smooth.
Re: Lyta Appreciates Davido: "I Will Forever Remain Indebted To You" by ikennamadu1(m): 10:12pm On Aug 02, 2019
lilmax:

voice zero
content zero

This hate for davido go consume u... Shishi u no get... U dey hate on person weh go buy ur destiny still get change..
Re: Lyta Appreciates Davido: "I Will Forever Remain Indebted To You" by Mesa7: 10:28pm On Aug 02, 2019
OBO is d man of d people.
Re: Lyta Appreciates Davido: "I Will Forever Remain Indebted To You" by SirLakes: 10:31pm On Aug 02, 2019
lilmax:

voice zero
content zero

You wey get voice n content, what have you done with ya life?
Well, don't answer.... We already know angry
Re: Lyta Appreciates Davido: "I Will Forever Remain Indebted To You" by hustler86(m): 10:41pm On Aug 02, 2019
wayne4loan:
wow... David is truely an angle in human form

Angle 90` grin
Re: Lyta Appreciates Davido: "I Will Forever Remain Indebted To You" by jaxxy(m): 10:55pm On Aug 02, 2019
Bt did olamide not help him? Well he has apologized to him.
Re: Lyta Appreciates Davido: "I Will Forever Remain Indebted To You" by yvesboss(m): 11:16pm On Aug 02, 2019
HANSEEL:
i am very happy for lyta. but would that affect olamide and davido's relationship?

I think so

What do you think
Re: Lyta Appreciates Davido: "I Will Forever Remain Indebted To You" by Appetizerbmaz(m): 11:45pm On Aug 02, 2019
I wish I have real gees like this young man. You rise by lifting others
Re: Lyta Appreciates Davido: "I Will Forever Remain Indebted To You" by Nobody: 12:55am On Aug 03, 2019
giving is a gift unfortunately not everyone has it Davido is a blessing... a friend of mine that also work at the airport told me how chioma davido's girlfriend paid his medical bill true story
Re: Lyta Appreciates Davido: "I Will Forever Remain Indebted To You" by Nairialanca: 3:23am On Aug 03, 2019
wayne4loan:
wow... David is truely an angle in human form

Kai who bring you come Lagos

Commot for her
Re: Lyta Appreciates Davido: "I Will Forever Remain Indebted To You" by 9jaRealist: 5:16am On Aug 03, 2019
bizza45:
how does this affect our economy

grin grin grin

Just in case you’re being serious...
It creates JOBS for many Nigerians (DJs, producers, recording/audio engineers, etc.).
>
Re: Lyta Appreciates Davido: "I Will Forever Remain Indebted To You" by ekene101: 7:31am On Aug 03, 2019
I hate davido

Re: Lyta Appreciates Davido: "I Will Forever Remain Indebted To You" by Samari29(m): 7:58am On Aug 03, 2019
Dem wizkid fans father!!!
Re: Lyta Appreciates Davido: "I Will Forever Remain Indebted To You" by akin9ja78(m): 7:59am On Aug 03, 2019
yvesboss:
Quick question how does this live Olamide?

I hope David’s doesn’t sabotage Olamide’s effort on the boy

So if one person no gree help anymore, make another person no help. Recieve sense

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy Reacts To Manchester United's 5 - 0 Loss To Liverpool / Singer Saeon Moruda In Hot Pants / Wale Gates Speaks Against The Arrest Of Pretty Mike Uno By The Lagos State Gover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.