Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,583 members, 7,812,906 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:59 PM

My Husband Is Bisexual!!,help Me. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Is Bisexual!!,help Me. (1364 Views)

Ustaz Abdulfattah Adeyemi: 'Your Husband Is Meant To Be Shared With Other Women' / Why Your Husband Is Crazy About His Mistress And Is Not Ready To Let Her Go... / My Husband Is Very Jealous Because I’m Beautiful – 16-year-old Housewife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Husband Is Bisexual!!,help Me. by Petlizjudith(f): 7:55pm On Aug 02, 2019
"AM AT THE VERGE OF LOOSING MY SANITY"

My name is ka***,Am 23years and I got married a year ago.

I dated my husband for 3months before we got married,I never noticed anything unusual while we were still dating,even when he visited me in my parents house,everything flowed in a normal way.
My husband started performing poorly whenever we had sex 2weeks after my parents visited us,I had to bear it because he always complained he was stressed out from work.
I also noticed a rather surprising attachment to my parents,he spent less time with me,he was always with them,at first I felt happy thinking he just loves and cherish his in-laws so much.I wanted to use my husband's phone to check something online about what causes rashes on the neck because I ran out data,and behold my curiousity pushed my hand into opening his WhatsApp.I saw his chat with his fellow man,he snaps his Dick and sends to him,they call each sweet names and talk about their sex sports on different hotels in town.i couldn't ask him about it because I was actually telling myself that I saw it wrong,I love and trust my husband so much that I always convince myself to ignore his vile actions.

I was still struggling to get the picture of what I saw out of my brain when I came back from the market and walked in on my husband having sex with my mother.
As I talk to you right now,my mother is staring right into my face telling me that I should be greatful to her for stopping my husband from sleeping with those cheap sluts in the streets.
The house is quiet,my father has no idea about what happened,I can't even look at my husband because he irritates me,he has being on his knees begging,my mother is so shameless.

From K****

Re: My Husband Is Bisexual!!,help Me. by JudgeOGBUNABALI(m): 7:58pm On Aug 02, 2019
Ok

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is Bisexual!!,help Me. by blesskewe(f): 8:44pm On Aug 02, 2019
3months?
Re: My Husband Is Bisexual!!,help Me. by kestolove95(m): 8:50pm On Aug 02, 2019
Carry ur lie comot for hia

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Is Bisexual!!,help Me. by dollytino4real(f): 11:56pm On Aug 02, 2019
so I should comment n.a. abi

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is Bisexual!!,help Me. by harkandey(m): 2:11pm On Aug 03, 2019
and you want me to believe this story?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I'm scared of Marriage. Married People, What Do You Think? Share Your experience / BBC On My Surrogacy Journey / Please Advise My Friend Who Feels Missing Out On The Harsh Realities Of Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.