Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,526 members, 7,826,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

How To Install Antivirus On Flash Drive - Computers (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How To Install Antivirus On Flash Drive (82860 Views)

How To Update Your Antivirus On A Computer Without Internet Connection / Installing Antivirus On Flash Disk / Download The Latest Antivirus On Your Flash Drive And Systems ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Install Antivirus On Flash Drive by chazy(m): 11:27am On Mar 13, 2008
the ClamWin failed to download the virus definition database. wot du i do?
Re: How To Install Antivirus On Flash Drive by buzzgonz(m): 12:36am On Mar 22, 2008
shocked shocked shocked
Re: How To Install Antivirus On Flash Drive by tommyking: 3:42pm On Mar 24, 2008
I am having the same problem installing the anti virus on my flash also is there anyone that can tell me step by step how to install the software plz i need ur help
Re: How To Install Antivirus On Flash Drive by U1(m): 4:48am On Mar 25, 2008
I have given up on the software, I had problem installing it too. I tried for aeon times without success. undecided sad angry cry
Re: How To Install Antivirus On Flash Drive by TheSly: 4:55am On Mar 25, 2008
Use kaspersky man!
I did it with no prolem. . . . . .i even installed it on me phone with easy. . .
But it aint free though! check their web for mo' info! . . . . . . .savvy? wink
Re: How To Install Antivirus On Flash Drive by Lakeside(m): 1:27pm On Mar 25, 2008
tried installing a portable antivirus on my flash, i used clamWin pro, portablevir. , but all is nt working.
the clamWin installed in my flash can scan , i mean the scan option isnt highlighted so yu cant click on it, i`ve got trojan, worm etc in my flash. dnt know how dey get in. i need help on a portable antivirus abeg, someone plz do something
Nairalanderz
Re: How To Install Antivirus On Flash Drive by tommyking: 6:52pm On Apr 06, 2008
Hey Guys Check This Out, I Myself Have Been Trying to download the stuff, one thing is that i never give up, since @poster can do it why cant I? My Search took me to clamav.net or whatever where i just download the database into my system then i configure my clamwin to use the database and the clamscan i downloaded then when i went for update it goes through. Now I'm enjoying it, U can get urs there or send ur mail add to my mail and i will try and upload the database folder with instructions to U.
NB I'm not always online so U cant expect it too soon.
mudiaski2004@yahoo.com
Re: How To Install Antivirus On Flash Drive by eduaustin(m): 1:37pm On Apr 23, 2008
Hey guys,
good work to you all and kudos to the poster. But am having difficulty installing it on my flash drive.
Any body wit useful help?
Re: How To Install Antivirus On Flash Drive by Infoseye(m): 1:17pm On May 03, 2008
grin@poster the ClamWin_Portable_0.9 is a great software but after installing and scanning your removable drive or flash drive it deos not remove or heal the viruses since its a trial version I was pissed shocked I scanned over 1000 trojans and adwares on my SN k750i could not even remove one virus what a pity embarassed Well am working on a crack for it when am done I will post it here for u guys to use as full version later,
Re: How To Install Antivirus On Flash Drive by ztyle(m): 2:14am On Sep 21, 2008
We are waitinq angry
Re: How To Install Antivirus On Flash Drive by sunnyblaze: 1:38pm On Feb 25, 2009
oboy, I couldn't find anything on the site you prescribed.
please send something more accessable.
Re: How To Install Antivirus On Flash Drive by ztyle(m): 2:46pm On Mar 03, 2009
Can someone tell me how to install it? angry
Re: How To Install Antivirus On Flash Drive by Irem(m): 8:27pm On Sep 04, 2009
Great one men, will start working on it right away.
Re: How To Install Antivirus On Flash Drive by allinfog: 1:47pm On Sep 05, 2009
INTERNET research can solve virtually all probs on or offline. A little discovery may need a little more research.
Re: How To Install Antivirus On Flash Drive by xher: 11:20am On Jan 23, 2010
thanks men, it was kinda fun surfing through the net like that, grin
it is was not easy, hey but being venturesome doesn't always mean
that you should be in the field right>>?? cheesy
thanks again, appreciated it
Re: How To Install Antivirus On Flash Drive by etutor: 10:40am On Apr 14, 2010
send me details on how to instal the usb application, thanks. etutor7@yahoo.com
Re: How To Install Antivirus On Flash Drive by braeli(m): 9:11am On Oct 18, 2010
@Shaiguy, tanks alot man.your site is reli guddddddddddddd,
Re: How To Install Antivirus On Flash Drive by bolexlove(m): 8:54am On Sep 06, 2011
I want to unlock my mtn fastlink IMEI: 357133038272314 S/N: GF5TAA19C2308520
Re: How To Install Antivirus On Flash Drive by Philcool(m): 4:11pm On Sep 08, 2011
bolexlove:

I want to unlock my mtn fastlink IMEI: 357133038272314 S/N: GF5TAA19C2308520
Plz use this accordingly; lay more emphasis on the unlock code which is what you actually request for and let us know your progress. Bye.
UNLOCK:49423440
FLASH: 35177043
Re: How To Install Antivirus On Flash Drive by tvreporter: 12:33am On Jun 21, 2015
How To Install Anti Virus Program
on PC: Anti Virus is a very important program that everyone with a pc should need. Anti Virus is a program, it is a written program that is use to protect your
http://www.techcules.com/install-anti-virus-program-pc/
Re: How To Install Antivirus On Flash Drive by tvreporter: 6:38pm On Jun 25, 2015
There are many ways you could have your pc and laptop protected from virus. Anti Virus programs have different manufacturer such as avast anti virus, Mcafee anti virus http://www.techcules.com/install-anti-virus-program-pc/

(1) (2) (Reply)

Laptop Explodes And Kills A Corper In Taraba State (Disturbing Photos) / We Sell Perfectly Working Fairly Used Laptop's screen, hard drive, ram etc here / New Method Yahoo Boys Are Using To Hack Your Facebook Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.