Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,048 members, 7,821,600 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

New Items Alert.. Mobil 1 Oil ...prestone Coolant.... Fram Oil Filter - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / New Items Alert.. Mobil 1 Oil ...prestone Coolant.... Fram Oil Filter (4430 Views)

................mobil 1 Oil Fake Vs Mobil 1 Original.......... / Contact Number For All Your Mobil 1 Oil And Coolant / Where Is Nissan CVT Oil NS-1 Oil Available In Nigeria or Elsewhere Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Items Alert.. Mobil 1 Oil ...prestone Coolant.... Fram Oil Filter by dru23(m): 10:47am On Aug 28, 2019
sacramento1212:

There are many but the challenge is the shipping from the USA to naija due to weight. That's why i am waiting to see the next brand that the chairman would market.

I've nothing with Mobil 1 but i have discovered that it's a waste of money for the car i am using it for because manufacturer recommends oil change when it reaches 5000 miles but Mobil 1 extended performance can go up to 15,000 miles. A vehicle like Mercedes is 13,000 miles which Mobil 1 extended performance is suitable for.

So it's best i get another cheaper and good brand as well so i can follow manufacturers recommendation.

Recently, i was in the market for a Coolant and Toyota coolant being the recommended sells for 14,000 a gallon and since i wanted to do a complete flush, i will be needing 2 gallons which is 28,000. Very expensive approach to me so i decided to use the coolant concentrate to enable me achieve the same 2 Gallons after mixing with distilled water.

At the end, i spent below the 14,000, got a good coolant concentrate and did my flush with so much joy in my heart grin. instead of spending so much

I do agree with you . Mobil 1 is a good brand ,but you have to keep in mind that I sell them cheap compare to what it goes for in the open market... And people are aware my product is straight from the USA ... Are you aware that engine oil has an expiration date? My point is that my product is not only cheap compare to others, but you are guarantee that it is not an expire product too ... There is only so much I can do to deliver good product at a good price, it is a win win for us all ..
And yes Mobil 1 extended performace is not for everyone and not everyone can afford it .. And some cars require you change oil every 5k to 7k miles. This is the reason why I have a good alternative to Mobil 1 oil coming soon
Re: New Items Alert.. Mobil 1 Oil ...prestone Coolant.... Fram Oil Filter by sacramento1212: 12:21pm On Aug 28, 2019
dru23:

I do agree with you . Mobil 1 is a good brand ,but you have to keep in mind that I sell them cheap compare to what it goes for in the open market... And people are aware my product is straight from the USA ... Are you aware that engine oil has an expiration date? My point is that my product is not only cheap compare to others, but you are guarantee that it is not an expire product too ... There is only so much I can do to deliver good product at a good price, it is a win win for us all ..
And yes Mobil 1 extended performace is not for everyone and not everyone can afford it .. And some cars require you change oil every 5k to 7k miles. This is the reason why I have a good alternative to Mobil 1 oil coming soon

I'm aware of all those key points. I have nothing with Mobil 1 and i even patronised you even when others are selling after i did my due diligence. I can only use Mobil 1 henceforth on a vehicle that can do a minimum of 10k miles as per manufacturer's requirement.

I'm not a brand freak but rather after the contents. I look forward to the arrival of your next Engine Oil brand as an alternative.
Re: New Items Alert.. Mobil 1 Oil ...prestone Coolant.... Fram Oil Filter by dicksonadams(m): 12:48pm On Aug 28, 2019
We dey patiently wait oh
Re: New Items Alert.. Mobil 1 Oil ...prestone Coolant.... Fram Oil Filter by slosempire: 10:58pm On Aug 28, 2019
Please, I need Mobil 1 0W20
Re: New Items Alert.. Mobil 1 Oil ...prestone Coolant.... Fram Oil Filter by dru23(m): 12:37am On Aug 29, 2019
slosempire:
Please, I need Mobil 1 0W20

Unfortunately am out of stock... the request for 0w20 is not very high .
Re: New Items Alert.. Mobil 1 Oil ...prestone Coolant.... Fram Oil Filter by charlesadeoye(m): 8:42am On Aug 29, 2019
Good morning, do you have the extended 5w30 mobil 1 now?
Re: New Items Alert.. Mobil 1 Oil ...prestone Coolant.... Fram Oil Filter by dru23(m): 10:39am On Aug 29, 2019
charlesadeoye:
Good morning, do you have the extended 5w30 mobil 1 now?

It will arrive Sept Ending.. But USA brand Castrol 5w30 will be available in few more days.. At a great price and it is fully synthetic oil... Stay tuned

Re: New Items Alert.. Mobil 1 Oil ...prestone Coolant.... Fram Oil Filter by sacramento1212: 10:44am On Aug 29, 2019
dru23:

It will arrive Sept Ending.. But USA brand Castrol 5w30 will be available in few more days.. At a great price and it is fully synthetic oil... Stay tuned

What's your price for the Castrol 5W30? I believe you should have factored in all to enable some of us either prepare of the purchase or consider another Brand.
Re: New Items Alert.. Mobil 1 Oil ...prestone Coolant.... Fram Oil Filter by dru23(m): 10:52am On Aug 29, 2019
sacramento1212:

What's your price for the Castrol 5W30? I believe you should have factored in all to enable some of us either prepare of the purchase or consider another Brand.

To make it affordable to all my customers .... It will be selling for 13500 Naira ....keep in mind it is fully synthetic Castrol made for the USA market.....

Since you are like me , I tend to factor in reviews before I buy things

Re: New Items Alert.. Mobil 1 Oil ...prestone Coolant.... Fram Oil Filter by dicksonadams(m): 12:21pm On Aug 29, 2019
dru23:

To make it affordable to all my customers .... It will be selling for 13500 Naira ....keep in mind it is fully synthetic Castrol made for the USA market.....

Awesome
Re: New Items Alert.. Mobil 1 Oil ...prestone Coolant.... Fram Oil Filter by charlesadeoye(m): 12:40pm On Aug 29, 2019
dru23:

Will you have this castrol?

Re: New Items Alert.. Mobil 1 Oil ...prestone Coolant.... Fram Oil Filter by AshipaEk0: 12:41pm On Aug 29, 2019
dru23:

Let me know when it lands.
Re: New Items Alert.. Mobil 1 Oil ...prestone Coolant.... Fram Oil Filter by sacramento1212: 12:44pm On Aug 29, 2019
dru23:

Okay, no problem
Re: New Items Alert.. Mobil 1 Oil ...prestone Coolant.... Fram Oil Filter by radautoworks: 1:21pm On Aug 29, 2019
sacramento1212:

I'm aware of all those key points. I have nothing with Mobil 1 and i even patronised you even when others are selling after i did my due diligence. I can only use Mobil 1 henceforth on a vehicle that can do a minimum of 10k miles as per manufacturer's requirement.

I'm not a brand freak but rather after the contents. I look forward to the arrival of your next Engine Oil brand as an alternative.

Whaaàtt!!! So Dru is cheating on Mobil 1 with another brand?? I wonder if it is because he wants to sell another brand that Mobil 1 is no longer the end all be all grin
Re: New Items Alert.. Mobil 1 Oil ...prestone Coolant.... Fram Oil Filter by dru23(m): 1:46pm On Aug 29, 2019
radautoworks:

Whaaàtt!!! So Dru is cheating on Mobil 1 with another brand?? I wonder if it is because he wants to sell another brand that Mobil 1 is no longer the end all be all grin

My other customers wanted an alternative or something close to it ...

Re: New Items Alert.. Mobil 1 Oil ...prestone Coolant.... Fram Oil Filter by dru23(m): 1:47pm On Aug 29, 2019
AshipaEk0:

Let me know when it lands.

No problem at all
Re: New Items Alert.. Mobil 1 Oil ...prestone Coolant.... Fram Oil Filter by dru23(m): 1:52pm On Aug 29, 2019
charlesadeoye:

Will you have this castrol?

No sir just the USA Castrol gtx.. 5w30 ... customer demanded something more pocket friendly... 13500naira for a full synthetic USA oil ... you can't beat that .. I wanted to also cater to my other customers that could not afford 17k naira ...

1 Like

Re: New Items Alert.. Mobil 1 Oil ...prestone Coolant.... Fram Oil Filter by benson4u(m): 1:52pm On Aug 29, 2019
Highly interested
Re: New Items Alert.. Mobil 1 Oil ...prestone Coolant.... Fram Oil Filter by dru23(m): 1:59pm On Aug 29, 2019
benson4u:
Highly interested

It should be available next week.... I will keep people posted
Re: New Items Alert.. Mobil 1 Oil ...prestone Coolant.... Fram Oil Filter by thebigkendo(m): 2:31pm On Aug 29, 2019
Hahahahaha I thought we only use the best extended performance synthetic oil grin grin
Last last You go still bring amelica mineral oil, we still dey wait .. Na money be fine Bobo!!!

Can the castrol do 15k miles?

1 Like

Re: New Items Alert.. Mobil 1 Oil ...prestone Coolant.... Fram Oil Filter by sacramento1212: 2:33pm On Aug 29, 2019
radautoworks:

grin grin grin. You won't blame him na, he wants to remain competitive and not like he's completely pushing Mobil 1 away cheesy. I'm not a brand freak and have never been. It's the contents in the brand that matters most to me. Carquest coolant did the job for me that i would have spent double if i was a brand person.

I watched videos, read reviews, did my own research and the decision was made after realizing that the content meeting manufacturers specs that matters and not even the colour or brand of the coolant.

Mobil 1 is a good brand but there are other silent brand that will do the same job if not better.

Take it easy with your padi man grin

2 Likes

Re: New Items Alert.. Mobil 1 Oil ...prestone Coolant.... Fram Oil Filter by dru23(m): 8:32pm On Aug 29, 2019
sacramento1212:

grin grin grin. You won't blame him na, he wants to remain competitive and not like he's completely pushing Mobil 1 away cheesy. I'm not a brand freak and have never been. It's the contents in the brand that matters most to me. Carquest coolant did the job for me that i would have spent double if i was a brand person.

I watched videos, read reviews, did my own research and the decision was made after realizing that the content meeting manufacturers specs that matters and not even the colour or brand of the coolant.

Mobil 1 is a good brand but there are other silent brand that will do the same job if not better.

Take it easy with your padi man grin

I will NEVER PUSH MOBIL 1 AWAY .. I still have some shipment for Mobil 1 extended performace on the way ..... Do u know how many calls I get for Castrol a day ? So I listen to my customers and I brought in Castrol. Not everyone can afford 22k naira oil .. So I found an alternative and a good price point... if a car owner can't afford a fully discounted USA Fully synthetic oil for 13500k naira.. That person is not ready to be a car owner.. I dont discriminate and business is about catering to all type of customers...

2 Likes

Re: New Items Alert.. Mobil 1 Oil ...prestone Coolant.... Fram Oil Filter by charlesadeoye(m): 8:43pm On Aug 29, 2019
dru23:

No sir just the USA Castrol gtx.. 5w30 ... customer demanded something more pocket friendly... 13500naira for a full synthetic USA oil ... you can't beat that .. I wanted to also cater to my other customers that could not afford 17k naira ...

Hands crossed... waiting..
Re: New Items Alert.. Mobil 1 Oil ...prestone Coolant.... Fram Oil Filter by dru23(m): 8:47pm On Aug 29, 2019
thebigkendo:
Hahahahaha I thought we only use the best extended performance synthetic oil grin grin
Last last You go still bring amelica mineral oil, we still dey wait .. Na money be fine Bobo!!!

Castrol edge can do 15k miles.. Keep in mind that Castrol also have their own extended Performance formula too.. Mobil 1 Extended Performance is a bit cheaper compare to Castrol extended performance ..
And no mineral oil for me .. I will never sell it or reccomend it.. I don't use it and why would I recommend it .. There is nothing wrong with mineral oil, "but why be good ,when you can be great "

1 Like

Re: New Items Alert.. Mobil 1 Oil ...prestone Coolant.... Fram Oil Filter by sacramento1212: 8:58pm On Aug 29, 2019
dru23:

I will NEVER PUSH MOBIL 1 AWAY .. I still have some shipment for Mobil 1 extended performace on the way ..... Do u know how many calls I get for Castrol a day ? So I listen to my customers and I brought in Castrol. Not everyone can afford 22k naira oil .. So I found an alternative and a good price point... if a car owner can't afford a fully discounted USA Fully synthetic oil for 13500k naira.. That person is not ready to be a car owner.. I dont discriminate and business is about catering to all type of customers...

Atleast you can see from my post that i clearly indicated that you are still in business for Mobil 1. You are only being competitive which is very good.
Re: New Items Alert.. Mobil 1 Oil ...prestone Coolant.... Fram Oil Filter by dru23(m): 9:47pm On Aug 29, 2019
thebigkendo:

Sorry to break it to u bro. How many brand new cars straight from the factory uses mineral oil .. A lot of car manufacturers are now using either full synthetic or synthetic blend... cars are getting more advanced now ....mineral oil is the thing of the past.... I don't have data to prove it ,but my educated guess is that at least 50% of cars that enter Nigeria market are high miles cars.. Anything over 75k miles is consider high mileage. And I can bet that most cars tokunbo or naija used are over 75k miles.. So my point is that me personally will not recommend mineral oil for high miles cars... never would I encourage it,
Re: New Items Alert.. Mobil 1 Oil ...prestone Coolant.... Fram Oil Filter by dru23(m): 9:53pm On Aug 29, 2019
sacramento1212:

Atleast you can see from my post that i clearly indicated that you are still in business for Mobil 1. You are only being competitive which is very good.

The post was mainly for people who might think am pushing Mobil 1 away ... Since I have cars on uber I can't leave Mobil 1 extended performace alone .....It just that people complain that they can't afford 23k Naira oil that I sell for 17k .. So I was encourage by some customers to look for alternative for them..

FUN FACTS: I use to import castrol oil from the day I started selling oil.. Funny enough it sold pretty well. I stop selling it because Mobil 1 extended performace gave my uber cars longer oil change.. It was not even my plan to sell engine oil ,at the time I brought them in mainly for my uber fleet.. But I when found out how good the oil is .. I couldn't keep my mouth shut, I had to let my fellow uber partners know ... and one thing lead to another ,I started selling them ...
Re: New Items Alert.. Mobil 1 Oil ...prestone Coolant.... Fram Oil Filter by thebigkendo(m): 6:50am On Aug 30, 2019
dru23:

Sorry to break it to u bro. How many brand new cars straight from the factory uses mineral oil .. A lot of car manufacturers are now using either full synthetic or synthetic blend... cars are getting more advanced now ....mineral oil is the thing of the past.... I don't have data to prove it ,but my educated guess is that at least 50% of cars that enter Nigeria market are high miles cars.. Anything over 75k miles is consider high mileage. And I can bet that most cars tokunbo or naija used are over 75k miles.. So my point is that me personally will not recommend mineral oil for high miles cars... never would I encourage it,

Well you never encouraged any oil aside mobil 1 extended performance.. We are here talking about castrol...

How many pre 2007 cars do the manufacturer ask for synthetic oil??
Have you read the manual on your civic? What did Honda say about synthetic oil?
Last last You are here for the customers money grin grin grin
Any oil they request for you provide!!

Finally we wil Still hear some of my customers cannot afford 13500 oil, customer demanded something more pocket friendly like synthetic blend.. so so so so so...
Make your money Bro

2 Likes

Re: New Items Alert.. Mobil 1 Oil ...prestone Coolant.... Fram Oil Filter by thebigkendo(m): 6:55am On Aug 30, 2019
dru23:

Castrol edge can do 15k miles.. Keep in mind that Castrol also have their own extended Performance formula too.. Mobil 1 Extended Performance is a bit cheaper compare to Castrol extended performance ..
And no mineral oil for me .. I will never sell it or reccomend it.. I don't use it and why would I recommend it .. There is nothing wrong with mineral oil, "but why be good ,when you can be great "

Well I did not ask about castrol Edge.. I asked how many miles the castrol GTX you are selling can do??

I want to do some financial calculations grin grin Remember you use to tell us(people not using mobil 1 EP) that we are not money smart.. We are wasting money since we are not doing 15k oil change grin

2 Likes

Re: New Items Alert.. Mobil 1 Oil ...prestone Coolant.... Fram Oil Filter by dru23(m): 2:45pm On Aug 30, 2019
thebigkendo:

Well you never encouraged any oil aside mobil 1 extended performance.. We are here talking about castrol...

How many pre 2007 cars do the manufacturer ask for synthetic oil??
Have you read the manual on your civic? What did Honda say about synthetic oil?
Last last You are here for the customers money grin grin grin
Any oil they request for you provide!!

Finally we wil Still hear some of my customers cannot afford 13500 oil, customer demanded something more pocket friendly like synthetic blend.. so so so so so...
Make your money Bro

Re: New Items Alert.. Mobil 1 Oil ...prestone Coolant.... Fram Oil Filter by dru23(m): 2:52pm On Aug 30, 2019
thebigkendo:

Well I did not ask about castrol Edge.. I asked how many miles the castrol GTX you are selling can do??

I want to do some financial calculations grin grin Remember you use to tell us(people not using mobil 1 EP) that we are not money smart.. We are wasting money since we are not doing 15k oil change grin

USA Castrol gtx can do 5k to 7k miles oil change interval. That is if you follow the manufacturer advice of your vehicle. Not everyone will want to do oil change every 12k miles like I do with Mobil 1 extended performace... USA Castrol gtx is much better than most of the junk oil destined for the Nigeria Market.. If you have better alternative share it with the public.... stay bless bro ...
Re: New Items Alert.. Mobil 1 Oil ...prestone Coolant.... Fram Oil Filter by thebigkendo(m): 3:26pm On Aug 30, 2019
dru23:

USA Castrol gtx can do 5k to 7k miles oil change interval. That is if you follow the manufacturer advice of your vehicle. Not everyone will want to do oil change every 12k miles like I do with Mobil 1 extended performace... USA Castrol gtx is much better than most of the junk oil destined for the Nigeria Market.. If you have better alternative share it with the public.... stay bless bro ...

The same thing we always told you dru grin grin

But when we said It then we were termed haters & not financially wise or broke a*s who could not afford your miracle mobil 1 grin grin grin

We are still waiting for Semi Synthetic blend.. Then full mineral oil.. Then mobil xhp grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Just In Honda Pilot 2007 With These Faults / Which Is Better Mazda Mpv Versus Toyota Picnic Versus Mitsubishi Space Wagon / Can Someone Please Explain What This Vin Report Means Pleaseee!!!!!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.