Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,294 members, 7,815,510 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

Ebele Obiano N1m Gucci Eyeglasses Got People Talking (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ebele Obiano N1m Gucci Eyeglasses Got People Talking (Photos) (70157 Views)

Ebele Obiano: I Went To Greet Bianca Ojukwu & She Slapped Me / Bianca Ojukwu: Why I Slapped Ebele Obiano Who Was Drunk / President Buhari's 'Louboutin' Shoes Got People Talking (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebele Obiano N1m Gucci Eyeglasses Got People Talking (Photos) by sisisioge: 6:57pm On Aug 03, 2019
She looks weird wearing it like that grin
Re: Ebele Obiano N1m Gucci Eyeglasses Got People Talking (Photos) by oluxy(m): 7:18pm On Aug 03, 2019
And what's concern MA.

I bet if you were in her position, you would do more than that.
Re: Ebele Obiano N1m Gucci Eyeglasses Got People Talking (Photos) by emmnprince(m): 7:30pm On Aug 03, 2019
Is she attending a carnival funfair?
Re: Ebele Obiano N1m Gucci Eyeglasses Got People Talking (Photos) by luvme0702: 7:48pm On Aug 03, 2019
She's using it to identify all her husband's side chicks.
Re: Ebele Obiano N1m Gucci Eyeglasses Got People Talking (Photos) by Jaideyone(m): 7:57pm On Aug 03, 2019
bizza45:
e no concern u abi she borrow money u take buy am ??
but the narrative will be different if it's Aisha Buhari

hypocrite

1 Like

Re: Ebele Obiano N1m Gucci Eyeglasses Got People Talking (Photos) by kuuljay(m): 7:59pm On Aug 03, 2019
Cymix:

where can I get that type of sun glass
bross see am,original aba made.because of you I go remove something,one piece for N800,two pieces for N1500

1 Like

Re: Ebele Obiano N1m Gucci Eyeglasses Got People Talking (Photos) by armyofone(m): 8:05pm On Aug 03, 2019
Look at the dirty ground she is walking on with a one million naira glasses? Misplaced priority!
Re: Ebele Obiano N1m Gucci Eyeglasses Got People Talking (Photos) by Nobody: 8:07pm On Aug 03, 2019
bizza45:
e no concern u abi she borrow money u take buy am ??
Taxpayers' money
Re: Ebele Obiano N1m Gucci Eyeglasses Got People Talking (Photos) by Franky9584(m): 8:11pm On Aug 03, 2019
now I no where Anambra money is going, no good roads in d state. the worst governor the state has ever produce... mtchewww
Re: Ebele Obiano N1m Gucci Eyeglasses Got People Talking (Photos) by Cousin9999: 8:20pm On Aug 03, 2019
Queen.

Only a black woman can make goofy glasses like that look good.
Re: Ebele Obiano N1m Gucci Eyeglasses Got People Talking (Photos) by Lovelyn451(f): 8:59pm On Aug 03, 2019
Hmmm...1m for eye glass, only eye glass o
Re: Ebele Obiano N1m Gucci Eyeglasses Got People Talking (Photos) by Amudeneogu: 9:13pm On Aug 03, 2019
Money is too much in her account she doesn't know what to do with money rather than wasting it
Re: Ebele Obiano N1m Gucci Eyeglasses Got People Talking (Photos) by francisduru: 9:39pm On Aug 03, 2019
Can it see God?
Re: Ebele Obiano N1m Gucci Eyeglasses Got People Talking (Photos) by ogbonti: 10:15pm On Aug 03, 2019
tsdarkside:

yekpa....!! shocked shocked

we don suffer.... undecided undecided

what type of nonesense leaders do we have sef.....??

they useless no be small....

Yes ooo my brother, yeye leaders wey we get for Naija...
Re: Ebele Obiano N1m Gucci Eyeglasses Got People Talking (Photos) by ima4sure(f): 10:18pm On Aug 03, 2019
Paulo3ree:

Jamaican masquerade

A swear.......to me the eye glass be like wetiin headgirl of witches dey wear....
Re: Ebele Obiano N1m Gucci Eyeglasses Got People Talking (Photos) by mechanics(m): 10:26pm On Aug 03, 2019
hmmmm, maybe she's seeing what the ordinary eye can't see.
Re: Ebele Obiano N1m Gucci Eyeglasses Got People Talking (Photos) by akenzua74: 10:41pm On Aug 03, 2019
This type of public hysterectomy and waste of state funds is what pitched Peter Obi against Obiano. Pure profligacy and waste of money.

1 Like

Re: Ebele Obiano N1m Gucci Eyeglasses Got People Talking (Photos) by Nobody: 11:17pm On Aug 03, 2019
Our money � � �..

Thunder is watching all of you oo
Re: Ebele Obiano N1m Gucci Eyeglasses Got People Talking (Photos) by EagleNest(m): 12:40am On Aug 04, 2019
Her fashion sense na wah ooo! And Obiano didn't complain? Anyway he too wears dark glasses most time. May be they like glasses.
Re: Ebele Obiano N1m Gucci Eyeglasses Got People Talking (Photos) by IGBOSON1: 1:44am On Aug 04, 2019
midolian:
If to say na Aisha Buhari now, you for don hear so much nonsense from the children of hate..

Yeye pipu.. if you are really serious about revolution, you should start from your various states

See the number one purveyor of hate accusing others of hate!

If Aisha wore such, you definitely will hear all kinds of 'nonsense' from 'the children of hate'...and deservedly so too, because she is wife of the bigot-in-chief who has forced himself on Nigeria as its president! As Obianos' wife is wearing it, care to tell me how e take concern you?

It's like all this talk of 'revolution' is getting you jittery! If the prospects of a much needed revolution gives sleepless nights like this, then secession or outright dissolution of this shithole you call a country would probably give you a heart attack!

1 Like

Re: Ebele Obiano N1m Gucci Eyeglasses Got People Talking (Photos) by Cousin9999: 2:23am On Aug 04, 2019
Amudeneogu:
Money is too much in her account she doesn't know what to do with money rather than wasting it

Designers give away stuff to rich and influential people. I doubt she paid anything. In fact, they might have paid her to wear it.
Re: Ebele Obiano N1m Gucci Eyeglasses Got People Talking (Photos) by Paulo3ree(m): 8:41am On Aug 04, 2019
ima4sure:

A swear.......to me the eye glass be like wetiin headgirl of witches dey wear....
Lol
The glasses has become fine on her as i continually look at the pics, I often visit that pics to understand what compelled her to wear it but end up liking the outfit
It actually made her thick, different, obvious and expensive. I guess that's what higher % of girls/ladies actually wants
Re: Ebele Obiano N1m Gucci Eyeglasses Got People Talking (Photos) by mana123: 12:11pm On Aug 06, 2019
Cousin9999:

Designers give away stuff to rich and influential people. I doubt she paid anything. In fact, they might have paid her to wear it.

Why should any designer pay an ordinary messenger turned wife of a governor of a shithole country to wear their wares? This ghetto woman lacks class. That is why she will pay this scandalous amount of money to buy this mask and wear it to an event as sober as a funeral. She looks like a scallywag in a children’s toy shop.
Re: Ebele Obiano N1m Gucci Eyeglasses Got People Talking (Photos) by mana123: 12:12pm On Aug 06, 2019
mechanics:
hmmmm, maybe she's seeing what the ordinary eye can't see.

She will soon see herself and her husband in EFCC custody.
Re: Ebele Obiano N1m Gucci Eyeglasses Got People Talking (Photos) by hedonido: 5:17pm On Aug 06, 2019
mana123:

Why should any designer pay an ordinary messenger turned wife of a governor of a shithole country to wear their wares? This ghetto woman lacks class. That is why she will pay this scandalous amount of money to buy this mask and wear it to an event as sober as a funeral. She looks like a scallywag in a children’s toy shop.

Don't mind that funny chap. I laughed out loud when I read that Gucci could have paid Ebelechukwu Obiano to 'market' their designer glasses. Odikwa egwu.

Meanwhile so she was a messenger abi house girl? Can you enlighten me more?
Re: Ebele Obiano N1m Gucci Eyeglasses Got People Talking (Photos) by mechanics(m): 9:54pm On Aug 06, 2019
mana123:

She will soon see herself and her husband in EFCC custody.
hahahah, na you talk am o.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter / Dr Obafemi Committed Suicide After Attending To Yusuf Buhari After Accident - SR / Tinubu Wins In Benue With 310,468 Votes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.