Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,802 members, 7,820,807 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:11 PM

Man Paints Picture Of Davido And Chris Brown “Blow My Mind” Using A Hat and Cap - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Man Paints Picture Of Davido And Chris Brown “Blow My Mind” Using A Hat and Cap (43315 Views)

Man Paints His Dog Like A Tiger So It Can Scare Monkeys' Away From His Farm / Davido And Chris Brown Perform On Stage Together (Photos) / New Photos Of Davido And Chris Brown At A Concert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Paints Picture Of Davido And Chris Brown “Blow My Mind” Using A Hat and Cap by safarigirl(f): 12:39pm On Aug 03, 2019
Neddstark:

It's a pity don't understand what I said. I'm not going to argue further with you to buttress my point. You win!!!
Some things are best keptt to yourself, thank you smiley

1 Like

Re: Man Paints Picture Of Davido And Chris Brown “Blow My Mind” Using A Hat and Cap by ekene101: 12:54pm On Aug 03, 2019
francisbarrack:

that is just U... u r born to hate. oloshi
i know say ur papa na davido toilet shiner.goat
Re: Man Paints Picture Of Davido And Chris Brown “Blow My Mind” Using A Hat and Cap by ekene101: 12:54pm On Aug 03, 2019
Gassa007:

You're sick!
same to ur late father
Re: Man Paints Picture Of Davido And Chris Brown “Blow My Mind” Using A Hat and Cap by ekene101: 12:56pm On Aug 03, 2019
Damiflow:
sorry oh my God cure your sickness grin
after he cures ur late father's skeleton..
Re: Man Paints Picture Of Davido And Chris Brown “Blow My Mind” Using A Hat and Cap by Justinlean02(m): 12:59pm On Aug 03, 2019
condralbedez:
good for him,at least David observed him, so artist wouldn't!
lol, are you stupid do you know who this guy is... David should be happy he was recognized by @Bouboudesign
Re: Man Paints Picture Of Davido And Chris Brown “Blow My Mind” Using A Hat and Cap by condralbedez: 1:13pm On Aug 03, 2019
Justinlean02:
lol, are you stupid do you know who this guy is... David should be happy he was recognized by @Bouboudesign
Are you insane?so @bouboudesign is now famous than davido?yimmu
Re: Man Paints Picture Of Davido And Chris Brown “Blow My Mind” Using A Hat and Cap by Justinlean02(m): 4:02pm On Aug 03, 2019
condralbedez:
Are you insane?so @bouboudesign is now famous than davido?yimmu
I dey shame for your naivety... grin grin grin
Re: Man Paints Picture Of Davido And Chris Brown “Blow My Mind” Using A Hat and Cap by gbenga4sure(m): 4:27pm On Aug 03, 2019
MrBONE2:

we were together with him right now@Guest House sipping PalmWine grin
lol now I know where you guys get inspiration to comment so na pami.
Re: Man Paints Picture Of Davido And Chris Brown “Blow My Mind” Using A Hat and Cap by Gassa007: 5:59pm On Aug 03, 2019
ekene101:
same to ur late father
I only blame your leprous father, that failed to use contraceptives on your HIV prostitute mother
Re: Man Paints Picture Of Davido And Chris Brown “Blow My Mind” Using A Hat and Cap by Gassa007: 6:10pm On Aug 03, 2019
iamoyindamola:
yeah with your generation cheesy
No I only meant your diseased father and leprous mother... Idiot
Re: Man Paints Picture Of Davido And Chris Brown “Blow My Mind” Using A Hat and Cap by iamoyindamola(m): 6:34pm On Aug 03, 2019
Gassa007:

I meant your entire low life generation asshole
Re: Man Paints Picture Of Davido And Chris Brown “Blow My Mind” Using A Hat and Cap by Gassa007: 7:08pm On Aug 03, 2019
iamoyindamola:
I meant your entire low life generation asshole
Oponu boda Ode,I don't have your time
Re: Man Paints Picture Of Davido And Chris Brown “Blow My Mind” Using A Hat and Cap by iamoyindamola(m): 7:21pm On Aug 03, 2019
Gassa007:

oloriburuku iyalaya e
Re: Man Paints Picture Of Davido And Chris Brown “Blow My Mind” Using A Hat and Cap by Forsterobiora(m): 7:59pm On Aug 03, 2019
Gassa007:

Gassa007:

[
Gassa007:

I only blame your leprous father, that failed to use contraceptives on your HIV prostitute mother
quote author=Admin4322 post=80884343]Nice [/quote]
Re: Man Paints Picture Of Davido And Chris Brown “Blow My Mind” Using A Hat and Cap by condralbedez: 8:04pm On Aug 03, 2019
Justinlean02:
I dey shame for your naivety... grin grin grin
guru you are an idiot....a big one
Re: Man Paints Picture Of Davido And Chris Brown “Blow My Mind” Using A Hat and Cap by GennyCheta(f): 9:06pm On Aug 03, 2019
Beautiful talent shocked
Re: Man Paints Picture Of Davido And Chris Brown “Blow My Mind” Using A Hat and Cap by francisbarrack(m): 11:21pm On Aug 03, 2019
ekene101:
i know say ur papa na davido toilet shiner.goat

u b maaalu.
Re: Man Paints Picture Of Davido And Chris Brown “Blow My Mind” Using A Hat and Cap by ekene101: 2:02pm On Aug 04, 2019
francisbarrack:

u b maaalu.
ur papa na native Hausa Fulani goat..
Re: Man Paints Picture Of Davido And Chris Brown “Blow My Mind” Using A Hat and Cap by ekene101: 2:07pm On Aug 04, 2019
Gassa007:

same way I no blame ur imbecilic father dat could not afford 50 naira adekunle gold circle but instead was trying to play smart by pulling out thereby pouring ur sense on top bedspread,even ur castrated billy goat of a mother could not afford salt and water to flush out d disease of u poured inside her. Alamajiri senseless porcupine.
Re: Man Paints Picture Of Davido And Chris Brown “Blow My Mind” Using A Hat and Cap by Gassa007: 4:08pm On Aug 04, 2019
ekene101:
same way I no blame ur imbecilic father dat could not afford 50 naira adekunle gold circle but instead was trying to play smart by pulling out thereby pouring ur sense on top bedspread,even ur castrated billy goat of a mother could not afford salt and water to flush out d disease of u poured inside her. Alamajiri senseless porcupine.
Ekene onye nzuzu,sorry I didn't bother to read your jargons. Go and kill yourself Dingbat!
Re: Man Paints Picture Of Davido And Chris Brown “Blow My Mind” Using A Hat and Cap by ekene101: 4:25pm On Aug 04, 2019
Gassa007:

Ekene onye nzuzu,sorry I didn't bother to read your jargons. Go and kill yourself Dingbat!
why tell me if u didn't read it hediot,if ur father had sense he would have sent u to d nearest mortuary to be an apprentice there. Senseless Cotonou native bush pig.
Re: Man Paints Picture Of Davido And Chris Brown “Blow My Mind” Using A Hat and Cap by Gassa007: 3:44pm On Aug 05, 2019
ekene101:
why tell me if u didn't read it hediot,if ur father had sense he would have sent u to d nearest mortuary to be an apprentice there. Senseless Cotonou native bush pig.
Goan kill yourself fool!
Re: Man Paints Picture Of Davido And Chris Brown “Blow My Mind” Using A Hat and Cap by ekene101: 11:03pm On Aug 07, 2019
Gassa007:

Goan kill yourself fool!
bastardo when your father dies his painful epileptic death call me to come eat and drink on his funeral and also piss on his corpse..bastardo of a bastardized bastard.
Re: Man Paints Picture Of Davido And Chris Brown “Blow My Mind” Using A Hat and Cap by Gassa007: 10:38am On Aug 08, 2019
ekene101:
bastardo when your father dies his painful epileptic death call me to come eat and drink on his funeral and also piss on his corpse..bastardo of a bastardized bastard.
Goan kill yourself Sicko, told am not reading your messages Hahaha
Re: Man Paints Picture Of Davido And Chris Brown “Blow My Mind” Using A Hat and Cap by ekene101: 10:51am On Aug 09, 2019
Gassa007:

Goan kill yourself Sicko, told am not reading your messages Hahaha
bastardo of a bastard lineage
Re: Man Paints Picture Of Davido And Chris Brown “Blow My Mind” Using A Hat and Cap by Gassa007: 12:07pm On Aug 09, 2019
ekene101:
bastardo of a bastard lineage
Dingbat goan kill yourself, no more replies from me again.
Re: Man Paints Picture Of Davido And Chris Brown “Blow My Mind” Using A Hat and Cap by ekene101: 12:27pm On Aug 09, 2019
Gassa007:

Dingbat goan kill yourself, no more replies from me again.
tell dat to ur bastard piglet father,dickpot

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Regina Askia And Husband Rudy Williams Kiss Inside Swimming Pool (Photos) / Rihanna Pregnant With First Baby With A$AP Rocky As She Shows Off Bump (Photos) / 2face Idibia Visits His Secondary School, Surprises The Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.