Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,807 members, 7,817,343 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:36 AM

Agoro The Tallest Man In Nigeria Finally Find His True Love After So Many Years - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Agoro The Tallest Man In Nigeria Finally Find His True Love After So Many Years (675 Views)

Lady Tells Hubby She's No Longer In Love After He Sponsored Her Education In UK / SA's Voluptuous Siko Twins Finally Find A Husband (PICS) / Tallest Man In South Africa" And His Petite Girlfriend Celebrate Their Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Agoro The Tallest Man In Nigeria Finally Find His True Love After So Many Years by Anjollygist: 12:52am On Aug 03, 2019
Anjolasblogonline.com

Finally the tallest man in Nigeria, Agoro finds his love after many years of waiting

Source :http://anjolasblogonline.com/2019/08/02/agoro-the-talles…er-so-many-years/

Re: Agoro The Tallest Man In Nigeria Finally Find His True Love After So Many Years by luminouz(m): 12:57am On Aug 03, 2019
Wow,he is really tall!

I tried not to,but I can't imagine how copulation would be for them!
Re: Agoro The Tallest Man In Nigeria Finally Find His True Love After So Many Years by Dididrumz(m): 1:04am On Aug 03, 2019
Is like the tailor used ladder to climb him to measure that dress ohh

1 Like

Re: Agoro The Tallest Man In Nigeria Finally Find His True Love After So Many Years by latecsart(m): 8:33am On Aug 03, 2019
aww

Re: Agoro The Tallest Man In Nigeria Finally Find His True Love After So Many Years by wexyee: 8:40am On Aug 03, 2019
Yehhh her womb ooooooo

(1) (Reply)

My Wife Brings Her Lover Into Our Bedroom For Sex - Man Reveals / I Am A New Member / Nollywood Actress, Genny Uzoma Stuns In New Dubai Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.