Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,640 members, 7,820,243 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

BBNaija: Venita Massages Frodd On His Shoulders - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Venita Massages Frodd On His Shoulders (35050 Views)

BBNaija: Venita And Adekunle Kissed / BBNaija: Venita Speaks On Tacha's Body Odour As Claimed By Mike (Video) / BBNaija: Venita Twerks On Mercy, Set To Displace Tacha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Venita Massages Frodd On His Shoulders by 02Kebreal(m): 10:36am On Aug 03, 2019
Nigeria won Bronze medal at the recent Nations Cup.
Re: BBNaija: Venita Massages Frodd On His Shoulders by Dboys(m): 10:42am On Aug 03, 2019
You need to try this platform.... Its simple and help you to buy and sell any product.
www.Mido.com.ng
Is a Nigeria's marketplace that offers a simple and convenient platform for people to sell or find almost anything.
Posting is free

Re: BBNaija: Venita Massages Frodd On His Shoulders by FOWOSHERE01(m): 10:45am On Aug 03, 2019
Bitchiamjay:
Frodd poured out his heart for Esther but got rejected.
Alaye moved on not knowing God had bigger plans for him.
Firstly, God evicted Nelson and made Esther a widow.
Secondly, God made him HOH same week.
Thirdly,God brought a damsel, the prettiest Creme de la Creme in the house for him.

May God of Frodd Answer your prayers IJN AMEN.
Amen
Re: BBNaija: Venita Massages Frodd On His Shoulders by anambraamaka: 10:45am On Aug 03, 2019
Thank you very much for this update
Re: BBNaija: Venita Massages Frodd On His Shoulders by Nagode234: 10:48am On Aug 03, 2019
idonhammer:
Basically your tacha is hiding, the intimidation is too much for her to handle. Poor tacha

Nope, she ain't my Tacha.
She thought she had her game on, just wondering what's going on in her mind now.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Venita Massages Frodd On His Shoulders by Lordjb: 10:55am On Aug 03, 2019
Na normal thing, see my signature below for link to stream BBNaija live
Re: BBNaija: Venita Massages Frodd On His Shoulders by deltateam: 11:00am On Aug 03, 2019
Roon9:
I feel for omatsola sha. After putting this lady on a pedestal she con go fall e hand like this.
Inside life

Ladies don't like guys coming up straight to them that you feel something for them.

Lead them on, make them guessing what exactly you want. Combine caring with I don't care attitude and you will get them.

- Act of seduction works.

Once they know what you want up straight. Its game over even before it began.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Venita Massages Frodd On His Shoulders by fr3do(m): 11:01am On Aug 03, 2019
PrinceKevin01:
I don't understand, is this a big deal?
Because the last time I checked they're Called House mates

Anyway, i will Build a Professional Logo for your Product or Company For 1k. Offer valid today only. See my info below to Chat me up on WhatsApp

Just 1k
Aim higher bro
Re: BBNaija: Venita Massages Frodd On His Shoulders by taiwolomo1: 11:08am On Aug 03, 2019
deltateam:

Ladies don't like guys coming up straight to them that you feel something for them.

Lead them on, make them guessing what exactly you want. Combine caring with I don't care attitude and you will get them.

Nt all sir. U cnt generalis it as a fact! Some prefer the other way round.
Re: BBNaija: Venita Massages Frodd On His Shoulders by Nobody: 11:11am On Aug 03, 2019
I watched the omashola guy pouring out his heart yesterday to that Venita Olosho and I had to change the channel in disgust!! Been long I see pussy nigga and cry baby all rolled into one. At least not since my sec schl days. Since you agree it's a game and everyone is in it for the money, has it occurred to you that Frodd is intentionally double crossing guys who he notices are trying to come up on a girl in other to emotionally shatter them? Dude just fell his own hands big time. I'm sure Venita felt pity for him somewhere with the way he went on and on about him begging Frodd not to double cross him when she came in. She would have been like "Eyaah, Frodd why na? Dis guy been beg you na? But you sef why you rush me like dat like say you don sabi me before? You no no say dem no dey rush chop hot beans?"
The dude did not understand the concept of space in trying to chike a babe. He was all over her. Not minding the fact that she's a divorced celeb which surely gives her experience in such matters. Abi the guy think say she no no wetin she dey do ne?
I even suspect Biggie purposely sent her in to destabilize either him or Tacha. Unfortunately, he fell for the bait. The guy too fall hand abeg!! angry shocked
Re: BBNaija: Venita Massages Frodd On His Shoulders by deltateam: 11:43am On Aug 03, 2019
taiwolomo1:
Nt all sir. U cnt generalis it as a fact! Some prefer the other way round.

Las las she fit settle for Mike as he seems more mature.

We can accept that girls don't like getting tied down easily.
Where there are exceptions to the rule, they are not much.

Just keep watching.
Re: BBNaija: Venita Massages Frodd On His Shoulders by Oleumayhor(m): 11:49am On Aug 03, 2019
Good morning felaz
Meanwhile there is a quick notice for dog lovers....
Details
Breed : boerbel( brindles)
Numbers : 2
Price: 120 (negotiable)
Phone no: 09052579901(hotline) 08124103541..08166943993
Thanks

Re: BBNaija: Venita Massages Frodd On His Shoulders by deltateam: 11:52am On Aug 03, 2019
Buckubuck:
I watched the omashola guy pouring out his heart yesterday to that Venita Olosho and I had to change the channel in disgust!! Been long I see pussy nigga and cry baby all rolled into one. At least not since my sec schl days. Since you agree it's a game and everyone is in it for the money, has it occurred to you that Frodd is intentionally double crossing guys who he notices are trying to come up on a girl in other to emotionally shatter them? Dude just fell his own hands big time. I'm sure Venita felt pity for him somewhere with the way he went on and on about him begging Frodd not to double cross him when she came in. She would have been like "Eyaah, Frodd why na? Dis guy been beg you na? But you sef why you rush me like dat like say you don sabi me before? You no no say dem no dey rush chop hot beans?"
The dude did not understand the concept of space in trying to chike a babe. He was all over her. Not minding the fact that she's a divorced celeb which surely gives her experience in such matters. Abi the guy think say she no no wetin she dey do ne?
I even suspect Biggie purposely sent her in to destabilize either him or Tacha. Unfortunately, he fell for the bait. The guy too fall hand abeg!! angry shocked

Baba you too sabi. Exactly my point. Whenever you are appealing to a lady. Never appeal to her pity but her interest.

Na so.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Venita Massages Frodd On His Shoulders by Nobody: 12:10pm On Aug 03, 2019
deltateam:

Baba you too sabi. Exactly my point. Whenever you are appealing to a lady. Never appeal to her pity but her interest.

Na so.
It was dat his yeye rambling that pissed me off!! What was he trying to do? Paint Frodd bad? Girls love bad guys and nobody likes a loser. He could have gained her respect and confused her mind by just going like "it's a guy thing. Not a big deal. It's nothing to do with you. I just had to keep to myself for a while to get over it. But i'm over it already. You don't worry yourself about it. Who Bleep up know say him Bleep up." That would have put some doubt in the girl's mind about Frodd's intentions. But all that cry baby story just makes him look like an object of pity. I expected a matured guy to do so much better, esp coming from the famed Warri

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Venita Massages Frodd On His Shoulders by NaijaDonCast(m): 12:26pm On Aug 03, 2019
Frodd my man
Re: BBNaija: Venita Massages Frodd On His Shoulders by SpaceTour: 12:56pm On Aug 03, 2019
TeamFrodd
Re: BBNaija: Venita Massages Frodd On His Shoulders by Awesomefred32(m): 1:40pm On Aug 03, 2019
grin grin grin
Blow my Mind
Re: BBNaija: Venita Massages Frodd On His Shoulders by TheGiftedOne(m): 2:10pm On Aug 03, 2019
I blame the MOD that pushed this down here. Nonsense

Re: BBNaija: Venita Massages Frodd On His Shoulders by Anban11: 2:36pm On Aug 03, 2019
Bitchiamjay:
Thirdly,God brought a damsel, the prettiest Creme de la Creme in the house for him.

Omoh u bad mouth.. Esther is indeed a widow
Re: BBNaija: Venita Massages Frodd On His Shoulders by tammie24: 2:43pm On Aug 03, 2019
Bitchiamjay:

cheesy grin divorced mother of two?
Re: BBNaija: Venita Massages Frodd On His Shoulders by Roon9(m): 2:46pm On Aug 03, 2019
deltateam:

I swear. So the best thing take a shot at girls you like less and aren't emotionally attached to. It works all the time but its crazy
Re: BBNaija: Venita Massages Frodd On His Shoulders by weownlagos: 4:13pm On Aug 03, 2019
deltateam:

Re: BBNaija: Venita Massages Frodd On His Shoulders by naijajobx: 4:25pm On Aug 03, 2019
hmm
Re: BBNaija: Venita Massages Frodd On His Shoulders by Marvis4real(f): 7:38pm On Aug 03, 2019
Freelanceona100:
Learn how to make money on you phone through online surveys let's cash out big..no time for unemployed shit oo
Registered with Mobrog, afrisight,triaba but i hadly qualify for most of their surveys
Re: BBNaija: Venita Massages Frodd On His Shoulders by Marvis4real(f): 7:40pm On Aug 03, 2019
Venita is prettyl no doubt
Re: BBNaija: Venita Massages Frodd On His Shoulders by Freelanceona100(m): 9:29pm On Aug 03, 2019
Marvis4real:
Registered with Mobrog, afrisight,triaba but i hadly qualify for most of their surveys
use international survey companies instead of locals and it needs instructions
Re: BBNaija: Venita Massages Frodd On His Shoulders by Marvis4real(f): 6:25am On Aug 04, 2019
Freelanceona100:
use international survey companies instead of locals and it needs instructions
I want to learn
Re: BBNaija: Venita Massages Frodd On His Shoulders by Freelanceona100(m): 6:54pm On Aug 09, 2019
Marvis4real:
I don't use local survey site try and upgrade okay and get the gist and updates
Re: BBNaija: Venita Massages Frodd On His Shoulders by Ejadike(m): 2:50pm On Aug 10, 2019
Venita fine but I think Mercy is finer. Make I continue with my Vskit clips Jor.

(1) (2) (Reply)

BBNaija: Mercy & Ike Become The First Ever Joint Head Of House / Download A Tribe Of Judah (2023) Movie By Funke Akindele / Kiddwaya And Prince Act As Ghost And Tariq From 'Power'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.