Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,042 members, 7,956,885 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 09:29 PM

BBNaija: Mercy & Ike Become The First Ever Joint Head Of House - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Mercy & Ike Become The First Ever Joint Head Of House (35120 Views)

Bbnaija 2019: Mercy, Ike, Tacha And Omashola Freed As Biggie Cancels All Strikes / BBNaija: Mercy & Ike Exchange Words Over Issues Bordering On Privacy / BBNAIJA: Mercy Exposed Her Boobs & Nipples On TV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNaija: Mercy & Ike Become The First Ever Joint Head Of House by Jh0wsef(m): 4:42pm On Sep 02, 2019
For the first time in Big Brother Season, a Joint Head of House title was made.

It was an emotional and dramatic scene at the Head Of House game today as the two loverbirds Mercy and Iyke battled to a duel. and were later given a choice by Biggie after it got intense that they should pick between being a joint head of house or continue with the HOH challenge.

They came to a conclusion that they would rather be a joint Head of House. However, Mercy gave up the immunity for Iyke, how sweet!

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Mercy & Ike Become The First Ever Joint Head Of House by Jh0wsef(m): 4:59pm On Sep 02, 2019
Congrats to the Lovebirds! smiley

Don't forget training for second batch would commence soon

Earn making flyer, logo, banner designs etc with your smartphone like I do! smiley

https://www.nairaland.com/5357126/want-earn-10-15k-weekly-designing

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Mercy & Ike Become The First Ever Joint Head Of House by cnnamoko(m): 7:00pm On Sep 02, 2019
Wow how sweet

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Mercy & Ike Become The First Ever Joint Head Of House by SleakBuzzPR: 7:01pm On Sep 02, 2019
Food is ready grin

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Mercy & Ike Become The First Ever Joint Head Of House by BiggerbossAmani(m): 7:01pm On Sep 02, 2019
Y

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Mercy & Ike Become The First Ever Joint Head Of House by yungsmart(m): 7:01pm On Sep 02, 2019
Nice gestures but I thought they were fighting

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Mercy & Ike Become The First Ever Joint Head Of House by Nobody: 7:01pm On Sep 02, 2019
[size=32pt]How does this concern Nigerians? [/size]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Mercy & Ike Become The First Ever Joint Head Of House by Dozie32(m): 7:01pm On Sep 02, 2019
Bb naija show needs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Mercy & Ike Become The First Ever Joint Head Of House by Danicomrade(m): 7:01pm On Sep 02, 2019
Awwwwn

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Mercy & Ike Become The First Ever Joint Head Of House by visijo(m): 7:02pm On Sep 02, 2019
A good woman brings his man's phone when it rings & waits outside the house as he answers it.

38 Likes 7 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Mercy & Ike Become The First Ever Joint Head Of House by Dozie32(m): 7:02pm On Sep 02, 2019
I no fit watch this nonsense

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Mercy & Ike Become The First Ever Joint Head Of House by HacheNoire: 7:02pm On Sep 02, 2019
It still wont make Ogbono soup a better soup than Okro soup.

Ogbono soup can battle it out with Oha, Okazi, Egusi, Ofe Nsala, Banga or white soup

But will never stand on that high podium where Okro soup stands

#Fact

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Mercy & Ike Become The First Ever Joint Head Of House by scholes23(m): 7:03pm On Sep 02, 2019
NAKING TINZ

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Mercy & Ike Become The First Ever Joint Head Of House by awa(m): 7:03pm On Sep 02, 2019
And still Fulani herdsmen are still killing people and even Bobrisky birthday did not hold

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Mercy & Ike Become The First Ever Joint Head Of House by sKeetz(m): 7:03pm On Sep 02, 2019
How can you fit when you are so broke to afford cable televison? undecided grin

Dozie32:

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Mercy & Ike Become The First Ever Joint Head Of House by Nobody: 7:03pm On Sep 02, 2019
Does this mean that they get a room all to diasef?....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Mercy & Ike Become The First Ever Joint Head Of House by abrojunior94(m): 7:04pm On Sep 02, 2019
Following........

14 Likes 7 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Mercy & Ike Become The First Ever Joint Head Of House by puredigital(f): 7:04pm On Sep 02, 2019
Mtcheew

I am giving out my Twitter account of 7k followers for just 3k. Tired of Twitter abeg
Check my signature if you are interested

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Mercy & Ike Become The First Ever Joint Head Of House by onilanre(m): 7:04pm On Sep 02, 2019
Hmmm. By this news, a bag of rice is now N8000.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Mercy & Ike Become The First Ever Joint Head Of House by toprealman: 7:05pm On Sep 02, 2019
yungsmart:
Nice gestures but I thought they were fighting
Tottenham Hotspur

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Mercy & Ike Become The First Ever Joint Head Of House by DrNueLpureHoney: 7:05pm On Sep 02, 2019
Nice one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Mercy & Ike Become The First Ever Joint Head Of House by Teewhy2: 7:05pm On Sep 02, 2019
What is HOH without immunity

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Mercy & Ike Become The First Ever Joint Head Of House by Hardencollins(m): 7:07pm On Sep 02, 2019
No be by force o...you can tune to AfricaMagic Yoruba, you may have your pleasure there.
Dozie32:

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Mercy & Ike Become The First Ever Joint Head Of House by scholes23(m): 7:07pm On Sep 02, 2019
Teewhy2:
Tt
Uu

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Mercy & Ike Become The First Ever Joint Head Of House by luminouz(m): 7:11pm On Sep 02, 2019
Jh0wsef:
For the first time in Big Brother Season, a Joint Head of House title was made.

It was an emotional and dramatic scene at the Head Of House game today as the two loverbirds Mercy and Iyke battled to a duel. and were later given a choice by Biggie after it got intense that they should pick between being a joint head of house or continue with the HOH challenge.

They came to a conclusion that they would rather be a joint Head of House. However, Mercy gave up the immunity for Iyke, how sweet!

These bloggers won't kill person...
Dafuq is 'they battled to a duel' shocked

New English on NL everyday....

We go dey aiit....eventuarry

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Mercy & Ike Become The First Ever Joint Head Of House by TheSuperNerd(m): 7:12pm On Sep 02, 2019
visijo:
A good woman brings his man's phone when it rings & waits outside the house as he answers it.

Lol... Just look at this one

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Mercy & Ike Become The First Ever Joint Head Of House by renewable1(m): 7:12pm On Sep 02, 2019
Hmm! It's well.

We have solar power system as low as 135k..
Check my signature.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Mercy & Ike Become The First Ever Joint Head Of House by Houseofglam7(f): 7:12pm On Sep 02, 2019
undecided

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

BBNaija: Venita Massages Frodd On His Shoulders / White Man Fights A South African In A Live TV Broadcast / Judge Orders Netflix To Remove Gay Jesus Movie “The First Temptation Of Christ.”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.