Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,492 members, 7,830,483 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

Photos Of Buhari's Certificate Issued By Cambridge, UK - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Buhari's Certificate Issued By Cambridge, UK (52868 Views)

Alani Akinri: 'Buhari’s Certificate Saga, An Insult To The Armed Forces' / Buhari’s Certificate Saga A Dead Issue, Only Idle People Consider It - Adesina / Dele Momodu Speaks On Buhari's Certificate (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Buhari's Certificate Issued By Cambridge, UK by Cybobo: 8:54am On Aug 03, 2019
Pls guys I have some observation on the name discrepancy. Which one is correct.
Re: Photos Of Buhari's Certificate Issued By Cambridge, UK by Nobody: 8:57am On Aug 03, 2019
KingOdart:

We have constitutions

Atiku citizenship can be disputed if it is not in accordance with our constitution

Atiku has been Nigerian since Jada voted to remain in Nigeria in 1961...in a UN sponsored vote.

Prior to that, it was run as part of Nigeria as a Trust Territory, when the old German colony of Kamerun was divided up between the Brtis and French in 1918.

So, he is a Nigerian.
Re: Photos Of Buhari's Certificate Issued By Cambridge, UK by jrusky(m): 8:57am On Aug 03, 2019
To be sincere I have not bothers my head as per Buhari cert at all. All I'm after is was the election rigged or not? That is where I'm standing and the second issue I want him.out is his bad leadership and a complete cleulessness he is displaying.

Buhari lack what it takes to rule a complex natioon like Nigeria. Sorry his Cert was never my headache I just want him out he is a bad leader. That is it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Buhari's Certificate Issued By Cambridge, UK by AngelicBeing: 8:58am On Aug 03, 2019
grin
Re: Photos Of Buhari's Certificate Issued By Cambridge, UK by KingOdart(m): 8:59am On Aug 03, 2019
Naijafull19:

Atiku has been Nigerian since Jada voted to remain in Nigeria in 1961...in a UN sponsored vote.

Prior to that, it was run as part of Nigeria as a Trust Territory, when the old German colony of Kamerun was divided up between the Brtis and French in 1918.

So, he is a Nigerian.

It can still be disputed

Leave that to the Judge to decide
Re: Photos Of Buhari's Certificate Issued By Cambridge, UK by Lordbricks(m): 9:02am On Aug 03, 2019
seunmsg:

The president didn’t realize early that he is dealing with a set of very unreasonable blockheads. Buhari has been contesting since 2003 without anybody raising an issue regarding his secondary school certificate. The noise started in 2015 and every reasonable evidence that were provided didn’t go down well with hateful wailers who were determined not to accept any credible evidence that the president passed the WASC exam in 1961.

The matter should have been settled last year when the registrar of WAEC publicly presented a certified statement of result to the president but you PDP cretins almost pulled down WAEC building for doing the right thing. PDP even foolishly made it a major point in their petition to the PEPT. How desperate can PDP be?

Now that Cambridge had finally done the needful, you are asking why now. Others are already claiming Cambridge doctored the result for the president. The fact is, nothing can satisfy a set of people that have decided never to be satisfied.
And Atiku was a vice president from 1999 to 2003 and also contested elections in 2007 and 2011. Nobody brought up the issue of his citizenship until now..That sounds normal to you abi..Abeg let's drop this partisan support and clamor for a better country..In the world of the elite there is neither PDD or APC there are only politicians with ambitions, its only the average Nigerian that begins to blindly take sides...its time for us to take sides with NIGERIA..
Re: Photos Of Buhari's Certificate Issued By Cambridge, UK by apasico(m): 9:04am On Aug 03, 2019
The Result is Mohamed Buhari and not Mohammadu Buhari.
Re: Photos Of Buhari's Certificate Issued By Cambridge, UK by Nobody: 9:05am On Aug 03, 2019
Pesin no get Wayec u say make we see im Cambridge certificate... Idonbilifit. Give us Original Wayec first, not the honourary Wayec wey dem confer in 2017.

Re: Photos Of Buhari's Certificate Issued By Cambridge, UK by johnad3(m): 9:05am On Aug 03, 2019
They are all liar. Where did they keep the certificate and when did they issued it to make it still neat like this? Seh nah only them sabi keep certificate ni? And why can't they show us this b4 why showing us WAEC certification full of As. Make them allow us to they do forgery certificate or else make dem nullies this BUHARI own. we no go gree oooo, we no go greed Buhari must go, we no go gree
Re: Photos Of Buhari's Certificate Issued By Cambridge, UK by grandlexuz(m): 9:05am On Aug 03, 2019
Flyingngel:
seunmsg post:

The president didn’t realize early that he is dealing with a set of very unreasonable blockheads. Buhari has been contesting since 2003 without anybody raising an issue regarding his secondary school certificate. The noise started in 2015 and every reasonable evidence that were provided didn’t go down well with hateful wailers who were determined not to accept any credible evidence that the president passed the WASC exam in 1961.

The matter should have been settled last year when the registrar of WAEC publicly presented a certified statement of result to the president but you PDP cretins almost pulled down WAEC building for doing the right thing. PDP even foolishly made it a major point in their petition to the PEPT. How desperate can PDP be?

Now that Cambridge had finally done the needful, you are asking why now. Others are already claiming Cambridge doctored the result for the president. The fact is, nothing can satisfy a set of people that have decided never to be satisfied.

You that is a senior CRETIN, shld have know that contesting for the highest office in land call for scrutiny- be it educationally and otherwise.
If he had approach Cambridge before now, i believe they would have issued him a certified true copy as they has done now.
The question you shld have ask is
1. Why did he bend on using affidavit to support his educational qualifications; would such be accepted from you if you got an employment from multinational companies.
2. Mr Over-sabi, can't you see that this issue have cause us national embarrassment?
3. Everything shld not be about PDP because when GEJ was contesting in 2015 this same APC came up with issue of his PHD degree been fake.
Lastly he is not in his parlour so he need to be scrutinized. I am not a PDP fan nor APC. Just a concern Nigerian.

You are childish.. I am a Cameroonian and do follow Nigerian politics keenly. What national embarrassment are you talking about? You certainly are not only a PDP supporter but a PDP wailer...In the United States folks like you propagated Obama wasn't born in Hawaii. How was that ever a national embarrassment. After the release of Buhari's certificate you ought to give a nairaland apology, and hide your face in shame for a month..To think you tendered another defence makes me sick.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Buhari's Certificate Issued By Cambridge, UK by seunmsg(m): 9:08am On Aug 03, 2019
HarunaWest:

what is written there is Mohamed Buhari not Muhammadu Buhari....My dad is Agematez with Buhari, they schooled same time, his name is still intact no difference. This was the same thing that Evans ewerem was thrown out for...But you all won't see this cos ur blindfolded by loyalty to the president instead of loyalty to the nation.
Just remember that in future,you all will regret your actions today.

Since your dad schooled with Buhari and knows him very well, can you please help us ask him who is the “Mohammed Buhari” that Muhammadu Buhari is now trying to impersonate?

At least, we’ve now established that a certain Mohammed Buhari sat for the Cambridge WASC exam in 1961 from the same school Muhammadu Buhari attended. What we need to do next is to identify this Mohammed Buhari so that we can expose Muhammadu Buhari for impersonating and using his certificate.

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Buhari's Certificate Issued By Cambridge, UK by oldbende: 9:08am On Aug 03, 2019
The certificate said Mohamed instead of Mohamadou Buhari
Re: Photos Of Buhari's Certificate Issued By Cambridge, UK by dannybrasky(m): 9:09am On Aug 03, 2019
Here we have it THE CRUCIFIXION OF ENGLISH. u are a murderer grin

StillX10:
Buhari is a fraudster. Why has this certificate not provide before now?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Buhari's Certificate Issued By Cambridge, UK by Nobody: 9:11am On Aug 03, 2019
KingOdart:

It can still be disputed

Leave that to the Judge to decide

Okay....and the judge would still rule that Atiku is a Nigerian.

You can't just declare thousands of people in the old Northern Cameroons that joined Nigeria in 1961 Cameroonians....against a valid UN vote.
Re: Photos Of Buhari's Certificate Issued By Cambridge, UK by tuniski: 9:15am On Aug 03, 2019
HarunaWest:

what is written there is Mohamed Buhari not Muhammadu Buhari....My dad is Agematez with Buhari, they schooled same time, his name is still intact no difference. This was the same thing that Evans ewerem was thrown out for...But you all won't see this cos ur blindfolded by loyalty to the president instead of loyalty to the nation.
Just remember that in future,you all will regret your actions today.

God bless you.
Re: Photos Of Buhari's Certificate Issued By Cambridge, UK by HarunaWest(m): 9:15am On Aug 03, 2019
seunmsg:

Since your dad schooled with Buhari and knows him very well, can you please help us ask him who is the “Mohammed Buhari” that Muhammadu Buhari is now trying to impersonate?

At least, we’ve now established that a certain Mohammed Buhari sat for the Cambridge WASC exam in 1961 from the same school Muhammadu Buhari attended. What we need to do next is to identify this Mohammed Buhari so that we can expose Muhammadu Buhari for impersonating and using his certificate.
dude I said same time not same shook...read before typing
Re: Photos Of Buhari's Certificate Issued By Cambridge, UK by FLYFIRE(m): 9:15am On Aug 03, 2019
FORGED AS USUAL BY KEYA-MOON
Re: Photos Of Buhari's Certificate Issued By Cambridge, UK by MondayOsunbor(m): 9:18am On Aug 03, 2019
Horo:
I hope this saga will be brought to it's logical conclusion it has lingered for too long

Many copies of one result have I done see this one have 6 subjects?.
Please check the number please

1 Share

Re: Photos Of Buhari's Certificate Issued By Cambridge, UK by agabusta: 9:19am On Aug 03, 2019
OTayobami:
Pekele! Pekele! E GBA mi ke! Cambridge dey issue WAEC ni?! shocked

WAEC was a baby as at then, and was conducting the results in conjunction with Cambridge.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Buhari's Certificate Issued By Cambridge, UK by agabusta: 9:21am On Aug 03, 2019
Takeproft:
These people are desperate. Buhari didn't sit for the examination. We have very dull journalists. This fraud will be challenged and after few envelopes exchange hands, the forgery will off and forgotten. if CJN is also challenged tomorrow, similar stories will come up and evidences will be manufactured.

You were the invigilator right? For you to know with certainty who sat and who didn't sit for the exam.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Buhari's Certificate Issued By Cambridge, UK by Damod88: 9:24am On Aug 03, 2019
PennywysCares:
you mean Cambridge is not capable of forging a certificate or they can't forged a certificate for a president who is desperate in need of a paper to present just to redeem himself from the perpetual shame of a truth that he is an illiterate without legit certificate.

You are only contradicting yourself. No possession of required educational qualifications doesn't mean that the president is illiterate.Literacy means ability to read and write in any language. I doubt if you know the meaning of literacy.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Buhari's Certificate Issued By Cambridge, UK by MondayOsunbor(m): 9:25am On Aug 03, 2019
grandlexuz:

You are childish.. I am a Cameroonian and do follow Nigerian politics keenly. What national embarrassment are you talking about? You certainly are not only a PDP supporter but a PDP wailer...In the United States folks like you propagated Obama wasn't born in Hawaii. How was that ever a national embarrassment. After the release of Buhari's certificate you ought to give a nairaland apology, and hide your face in shame for a month..To think you tendered another defence makes me sick.

Wace agent said buhari took 8 subject failed only one subject .this one have 6 subjects

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Buhari's Certificate Issued By Cambridge, UK by seunmsg(m): 9:26am On Aug 03, 2019
HarunaWest:

dude I said same time not same shook...read before typing

You presented your argument as if your dad knows Buhari personally. Since they schooled at the same time and he knows Buhari’s name is still intact as it was then, he may also be able to help us identify the original Mohammed Buhari as well.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Buhari's Certificate Issued By Cambridge, UK by lailo: 9:26am On Aug 03, 2019
this one is for Mohammed Buhari,our president is Mohammadu Buhari.Case goes on
Re: Photos Of Buhari's Certificate Issued By Cambridge, UK by greggng: 9:27am On Aug 03, 2019
Is a shame Nigerians don't know the difference between certificate and certified true copy of result...May God help us.....how this amount to certificate makes me feel sorry for our educational system. This is the main reason buhari lawyers ended their defence cos they have achieve everything they wanna achieve legally.they don't wanna be like atiku lawyers who are in for comedy.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Buhari's Certificate Issued By Cambridge, UK by Amanew(m): 9:31am On Aug 03, 2019
If Mazi Nnamdi Kanu talk now u Afonjas will attack him.......

Question to all Afonja people....... (Must answer)
Is Mohamed Buhari And Muhammadu Buhari the same thing
Re: Photos Of Buhari's Certificate Issued By Cambridge, UK by EngrKem: 9:36am On Aug 03, 2019
DOB: 1942
Re: Photos Of Buhari's Certificate Issued By Cambridge, UK by alsudan: 9:37am On Aug 03, 2019
Even with a judiciary in Muhammadu Buharis pocket, they will struggle to get out of this hole.

1. Mohamed Buhari is not Muhammadu Buhari.
2. The WAEC official dissociated himself from the result during cross examination.
3. Muhammadu Buhari claimed his results were with the Army in the past, which the army clearly denied.
4. The WAEC result was not attached on his form to contest.
5. These so called result being paraded was collected by Abba Kyari. (No one collects a certificate for another, except it’s forged obviously)

Atiku is definitely coming.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Buhari's Certificate Issued By Cambridge, UK by TGM2015: 9:38am On Aug 03, 2019
MaziOmenuko:

And not to INEC prior to election as demanded by the electoral guidelines?
Did you check the date the copy of his grade (not certificate) was issued? I think the man was forced to seek for all evidence as statement of results and broadsheet for the exam issued by his school, attestation issued by WAEC were being discredited.
I just hope he has defense for the variation in the name, hopefully his passport as affixed to his statement of result and attestation can helped him out.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Buhari's Certificate Issued By Cambridge, UK by KanuJEWSarePIGS: 9:40am On Aug 03, 2019
seunmsg:

Wait till wailers start pointing out faults in the document. They will even accuse Cambridge of forging the document for the president. Nothing can stop them from wailing over this matter.

See them thinking we will be deceived by presenting a mare colored A4 paper.

Show us the picture of Buhari naming ceremony in Cambridge, then we will believe you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

James Bala Ngilari Jailed For 5 Years For Corruption / Police Reacts To Trending Picture Of Sen. Abbo & IGP / Nigeria Must Explain How Kanu Was Arrested From Kenya- UK Parliament

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.