Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,295 members, 7,836,290 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

Photos Of Buhari's Certificate Issued By Cambridge, UK - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Buhari's Certificate Issued By Cambridge, UK (52884 Views)

Alani Akinri: 'Buhari’s Certificate Saga, An Insult To The Armed Forces' / Buhari’s Certificate Saga A Dead Issue, Only Idle People Consider It - Adesina / Dele Momodu Speaks On Buhari's Certificate (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Buhari's Certificate Issued By Cambridge, UK by Pitto: 1:27pm On Aug 03, 2019
obembet:
Sowore arrested for wanting a revolution, killer herdsmen walking free 4 killing Innocent people, Boko Haram members freed for claiming repentant.
Nothing can stop an idea dat has come to stay! Revolution we seek, Revolution we will get
#FreeSowore
#RevolutionNow
#BuhariIsACoward
The government did the right thing. We don't need that type of leader, who after losing an election will call for heads of the winners instead of waiting for next election and start working on their strategy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Buhari's Certificate Issued By Cambridge, UK by tuniski: 1:52pm On Aug 03, 2019
omhor:
No one is ever expecting the Supreme Court to pronounce Atiku winner but the point I believe they want to score has been achieved. I have been in that court all through and for the first time I see Barr Wole Olanipekun SAN closing his case prematurely.

It is not for any reason beyond the fact that the key witnesses they produce rather than helping the matter threw spanner in the works. The old man that came to testify on certificate said the army never collected their papers, the WAEC/, Cambridge man said the certificate our President is holding is not from them. Abba Kyari was the funniest of the three when he said he brought picture of the graduating set of the president and under cross examination the question was asked " is there a different between picture and certificate"?
He answered yes. The question was asked again ' can a picture stand in the place of certificate' he said no. Simply making useless of his submission.

The main point here is that Nigeria Judiciary is on trial not Buhari VS Atiku again. In fact the certificate issue more than INEC server issue. At the end of the day it was discovered that no certificate was attached to Buhari's INEC form, even no qualification in the CV tendered in court, yet this is defended tooth and nail by our elites, even journalists.

The wise ones after the revelation, has kept quiet because it is better to be silent than stand for what you can't tell your child tomorrow.

Wole Olanipekun (SAN) practically has nothing to say again. INEC that conducted election did not call any witness to confirm that the election it conducted was credible. APC did not call any witness to argue that the election it won was credible. Only Buhari called witnesses who did more damage than good to his case.
So the matter has been settled.

Like I said, It is the judiciary that is on trial, not any other person. In the end the matter will be judged based on technicality which will now be the apex court overruling itself when it had earlier said matter should be on merit and not technicalities.

This issue is not about Buhari and Atiku, it is about the fabric of the nation. It is about building a credible and reliable judicial system..But again this is Nigeria where what our mouth is saying is contrary to what our mind believes.

Tunji Olanipekun
A judicial correspondent
May God bless you abundantly. Only a technical judgment can save Buhari from this. The world is watching.
Re: Photos Of Buhari's Certificate Issued By Cambridge, UK by Inukwa: 1:56pm On Aug 03, 2019
Has he collected it back from the millitary or did he write another one during the sick leave in UK
Re: Photos Of Buhari's Certificate Issued By Cambridge, UK by chukel(m): 2:24pm On Aug 03, 2019
Naijafull19:

Atiku is a Nigerian

And even if he was a 'Foreigner', the minute the bits of Northern Cameroon voted to join Nigeria in 1961...he automatically became a Nigerian.

Also, the minute he joined the Customs, he essentially pledged allegiance to Nigeria. Customs does not employ foreigners.

And no, I don't like Atiku. I don't like his party. But I am tired of all them Camerronian jokes. If we want to take it to its logical conclusion, we might as well say that all Yorubas are not from Nigeria, since they migrated from somewhere else thousands of years ago....
nobody said atiku is not a Nigerian. The fact is atiku is not a Nigerian by birth. Constitution clearly says you must be a Nigerian by birth in order to contest. He is a Nigerian but not by birth.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Buhari's Certificate Issued By Cambridge, UK by tuniski: 2:31pm On Aug 03, 2019
chukel:
nobody said atiku is not a Nigerian. The fact is atiku is not a Nigerian by birth. Constitution clears says you must be a Nigerian by birth in order to contest. He is a Nigerian but not by birth.
Atiku is full blooded Nigerian by birth. Place of birth is immaterial but, whether any of your grandparents is indigenous to Nigeria. Atiku's maternal lineage is Duste jigawa while his paternal lineage is sokoto.
Re: Photos Of Buhari's Certificate Issued By Cambridge, UK by Sammyblaq(m): 2:44pm On Aug 03, 2019
...for a huge amount. We know well.

Let's clap for them. #Oshi

Oluwole kill you people there.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Buhari's Certificate Issued By Cambridge, UK by duwdu: 2:45pm On Aug 03, 2019
seunmsg:

The president didn’t realize early that he is dealing with a set of very unreasonable blockheads. Buhari has been contesting since 2003 without anybody raising an issue regarding his secondary school certificate. The noise started in 2015 and every reasonable evidence that were provided didn’t go down well with hateful wailers who were determined not to accept any credible evidence that the president passed the WASC exam in 1961.

The matter should have been settled last year when the registrar of WAEC publicly presented a certified statement of result to the president but you PDP cretins almost pulled down WAEC building for doing the right thing. PDP even foolishly made it a major point in their petition to the PEPT. How desperate can PDP be?

Now that Cambridge had finally done the needful, you are asking why now. Others are already claiming Cambridge doctored the result for the president. The fact is, nothing can satisfy a set of people that have decided never to be satisfied.

Solid reasoning and well said.

P34c3

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Buhari's Certificate Issued By Cambridge, UK by duwdu: 2:51pm On Aug 03, 2019
pressmanng:
This is the Original Cambridge Assessment International Education of The President Muhammadu Buhari as issued by The Cambridge.

The Assessment is the same with that issued by the WAEC to the President.

According to Festus Keyamo, Former APC Presidential Campaign Team Spokesperson and Ministerial nominee, The assessment was issued by the Cambridge after president Buhari Applied for it and presented to the tribunal

He said via his verified Twitter handle "This is PMB’s certificate issued directly by Cambridge, UK, when he applied for it a couple of weeks ago & tendered in court. The contents tally with the one issued by WAEC. The biggest dummy that the Opposition sold to its supporters since 2015 has collapsed like a pack of cards"

https://www.pressmanng.com/2019/08/see-president-buharis-certificate.html?m=1

This is a good release, even if just for posterity.

P34c3

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Buhari's Certificate Issued By Cambridge, UK by erico2k2(m): 3:01pm On Aug 03, 2019
pressmanng:
This is the Original Cambridge Assessment International Education of The President Muhammadu Buhari as issued by The Cambridge.

According to Festus Keyamo, Former APC Presidential Campaign Team Spokesperson and Ministerial nominee, The assessment was issued by the Cambridge after president Buhari Applied for it and presented to the tribunal

He said via his verified Twitter handle "This is PMB’s certificate issued directly by Cambridge, UK, when he applied for it a couple of weeks ago & tendered in court. The contents tally with the one issued by WAEC. The biggest dummy that the Opposition sold to its supporters since 2015 has collapsed like a pack of cards"

Is this not from your own BLOG?
DID the WAEC official not testify they know nothing about any WAEC issued certificate? cos apparently by you, it tallies with the one WAEC issued, when WAEC is saying they issued nothing?
https://www.newtelegraphng.com/2019/08/waec-to-tribunal-were-not-responsible-for-buharis-cambridge-certificate/

https://gwg.ng/2019/07/31/presidential-election-tribunal-waec-says-buharis-document-not-a-certificate/

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Photos Of Buhari's Certificate Issued By Cambridge, UK by Holufemi(m): 3:02pm On Aug 03, 2019
I hope the Buharist follows the presidential election tribunal sitting ; 2 certificate specimen of Buhari was presented to the tribunal. One says he sat for 8 subjects and the other says 6, one has Mohamed Buhari on it and the other Mohammedu Buhari.So please is this the joker or foolishness?
I support good governance so Buharist should not follow whoever they support foolishly.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Buhari's Certificate Issued By Cambridge, UK by eldoradoxx: 3:12pm On Aug 03, 2019
If WAEC or Cambridge just issued these certificates, which one did Buhari swore oath to saying was in the custody of the Nigerian Army?

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Buhari's Certificate Issued By Cambridge, UK by Odani: 3:16pm On Aug 03, 2019
But y no date on an official document

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Buhari's Certificate Issued By Cambridge, UK by Holufemi(m): 3:23pm On Aug 03, 2019
Re: Photos Of Buhari's Certificate Issued By Cambridge, UK by
Trustme2 ( m ): 8:25am
Mohamed is different from Muhammadu abi I no know our President name
again?

Now I can grade your level of literacy. Academic wise mohamed is different from mohammadu.If you sit for an exam with a name,your certificate must definitely carry the name.And whatever post you seek that require your certificate must go along with the name.
You can only use the certificate with a different name if you have done change of name and advertise it in national newspapers.
So with this Buhari is not eligible to contest the election he supposedly won.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Buhari's Certificate Issued By Cambridge, UK by grandlexuz(m): 3:31pm On Aug 03, 2019
Flyingngel:
grandlexuz post:

This is the first time of seeing a child whose father's house is on fire but decides to add more petrol to burn it down.

E no tire you?

Even if i add GAS how e take consign you.
On this thread we are talking abt a Nigerian president not Cameroonian President, when reach your country i will call you to come and contribute.
But before then go and advise your president on how to resolve the almost imminent civil is growing between Northern and Southern Cameroon.
Don't hide in Nigeria, go back home and use your Elderly advise on your country.
How Nigeria matter take konsign a Cameroonian dey weak me.

Bebe oh no cry oh...Even if I loss different fire how ei take concern you? Bebe still doesn't know I can participate on this forum from Cameroon. Bebe also doesn't know the world is now a global village and everyone gets concerned. Reason why the US just banned some Nigerian citizens from entering into the US for electoral fraud committed in Nigeria. You see why I say you be pikin.. Like the usually say in Nairaland..
E painam well ! grin grin grin angry
But before then go and advise your president how to handle the worst kidnapping crisis in the world.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Buhari's Certificate Issued By Cambridge, UK by erico2k2(m): 3:36pm On Aug 03, 2019
Holufemi:
I hope the Buharist follows the presidential election tribunal sitting ; 2 certificate specimen of Buhari was presented to the tribunal. One says he sat for 8 subjects and the other says 6, one has Mohamed Buhari on it and the other Mohammedu Buhari.So please is this the joker or foolishness?
I support good governance so Buharist should not follow whoever they support foolishly.
They dont, they are usually found under bridge looking for 5 naira here n there
FYI thos who dont have TV to watch the news listen here
https://www.facebook.com/enaofugaramegamind/videos/10217585564004359/

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Buhari's Certificate Issued By Cambridge, UK by tuniski: 3:43pm On Aug 03, 2019
duwdu:

This is a good release, even if just for posterity.

P34c3
The so called Ouwole result that whosoever did it couldn't attest his or her name.

It is difficult to cover a lie.
Re: Photos Of Buhari's Certificate Issued By Cambridge, UK by tuniski: 3:50pm On Aug 03, 2019
Odani:
But y no date on an official document
No date and no name of the VC sef. Oluwole tinz kawai

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Buhari's Certificate Issued By Cambridge, UK by ThePreachersSon: 3:50pm On Aug 03, 2019
I'm I the only one who looked closely at the grade system. BUHARI DULL SHA!
Re: Photos Of Buhari's Certificate Issued By Cambridge, UK by Flyingngel(m): 3:59pm On Aug 03, 2019
grandlexuz post:

Bebe oh no cry oh...Even if loss different fire how ei take concern you? Bebe still doesn't know I can participate on this forum from Cameroon. Bebe also doesn't know the world is now a global village and everyone gets concerned. Reason why the US just banned some Nigerian citizens from entering into the US for electoral fraud committed in Nigeria. You see why I say you be pikin.. Like the usually say in Nairaland..
But before then go and advise your president how to handle the worst kidnapping crisis in the world.

Last time i check Nigeria is not the problem of Cameroon. It is your sit tite never do well president.
I knw it is transfer aggression, unfortunate i am not the one that is telling Paul Biya to remain forever.
We are practicing democracy down here that is why we have freedom of speech; why not practice such in your country and see whether you will ever smell freedom again.
A small country which is the size of Kano State in Nigeria will allow one man to control their destiny for so long while their citizens will run to Nigeria to participate in Nigerian politics.
The world is a global village and everybody get concern; for where?
You don't get concern in your country affairs , it is Nigeria that you are concern with.
By the way when last did you see even in this forum Nigerians talking abt Cameroon politics let alone Paul Biya? Because it is non of our business. I posted my suggestion in this forum, instead of you to post yours, you with your big head run to my mention to spew trash.
Mind your business in this forum.
Re: Photos Of Buhari's Certificate Issued By Cambridge, UK by Integrafamoo: 5:06pm On Aug 03, 2019
pressmanng:
This is the Original Cambridge Assessment International Education of The President Muhammadu Buhari as issued by The Cambridge.u

Katsina state was created from old Kaduna in 1987
Re: Photos Of Buhari's Certificate Issued By Cambridge, UK by Integrafamoo: 5:07pm On Aug 03, 2019
Katsina state was created from old Kaduna in 1987
Re: Photos Of Buhari's Certificate Issued By Cambridge, UK by Integrafamoo: 5:12pm On Aug 03, 2019
Katsina state was created in 1987
Re: Photos Of Buhari's Certificate Issued By Cambridge, UK by grandlexuz(m): 6:01pm On Aug 03, 2019
Flyingngel:
grandlexuz post:

Bebe oh no cry oh...Even if loss different fire how ei take concern you? Bebe still doesn't know I can participate on this forum from Cameroon. Bebe also doesn't know the world is now a global village and everyone gets concerned. Reason why the US just banned some Nigerian citizens from entering into the US for electoral fraud committed in Nigeria. You see why I say you be pikin.. Like the usually say in Nairaland..

Last time i check Nigeria is not the problem of Cameroon. It is your sit tite never do well president.
I knw it is transfer aggression, unfortunate i am not the one that is telling Paul Biya to remain forever.
We are practicing democracy down here that is why we have freedom of speech; why not practice such in your country and see whether you will ever smell freedom again.
A small country which is the size of Kano State in Nigeria will allow one man to control their destiny for so long while their citizens will run to Nigeria to participate in Nigerian politics.
The world is a global village and everybody get concern; for where?
You don't get concern in your country affairs , it is Nigeria that you are concern with.
By the way when last did you see even in this forum Nigerians talking abt Cameroon politics let alone Paul Biya? Because it is non of our business. I posted my suggestion in this forum, instead of you to post yours, you with your big head run to my mention to spew trash.
Mind your business in this forum.

You just made Cameroon politics your business today. How interesting! You know nothing about democracy. In democracy I am free to criticise your post amd that's exactly what I did. You on the hand been running about with soaked diapers crying and throwing insult..You even called me big head.. grin grin grin

You are not only a cry baby but an ignorant one at that.. Permit me school you abit for no fee..Cameroon is 475.440 SqKm. Kano state is 20.131 SqKm. Cameroon is not the size of Kano as you ignorantly spew. On the contrary it is 23 times bigger than Kano. Nigeria on the hand is 923768 Sq.Km, which makes it two times bigger than Cameroon. Do your homework and stop the embarrassment to yourself.

Because "mention" is allowed on this forum I will quote you anytime anyday you spew trash and you will do nothing but wail like the wailer you are.. grin grin angry
Re: Photos Of Buhari's Certificate Issued By Cambridge, UK by executive12: 7:10pm On Aug 03, 2019
Oluwole certificate.
Re: Photos Of Buhari's Certificate Issued By Cambridge, UK by drvenky: 7:13pm On Aug 03, 2019
If I am correct what is written on the certificate is "MOHAMED BUHARI"

but the name of the current Nigeria President is
Muhammadu Buhari.

So my question is mohamed buhari and Muhammadu buhari are the same name? We shouldn't forget the fact that we are referring to a " certificate matter" here
Re: Photos Of Buhari's Certificate Issued By Cambridge, UK by Holufemi(m): 8:01pm On Aug 03, 2019
The Editions With Moyo OPINION No one is ever expecting the Supreme Court to pronounce Atiku winner but the point I believe they want to score has been achieved. I have been in that court all thru and for the first time I see Wole Olanipekun closing his case prematurely. It is not for any reason beyond the fact that the key witness they produce rather than helping the matter threw spanner in the works. The old man that came to testify on certificate said the army never collected their papers, the WAEC/, Cambridge man said the certificate our president is holding is not from them. Abba Kyari was the funniest of the three when he said he brought picture of the graduating set of the president and under cross examination the question was asked " is there a different between picture and certificate"? He answered yes. The question was asked again ' can a picture stand in the place of certificate' he said no. Simply making useless of his submission. The main point here is that Nigeria Judiciary is on trial not Buhari VS Atiku again. In fact the certificate issue more than INEC server issue. At the end of the day it was discovered that no certificate was attached to Buhari's INEC form, even no qualification in the CV tendered in court, yet this is defended tooth and nail by our elites, even journalists. The wise ones after the revelation, has kept quiet because it is better to be silent than stand for what you can't tell your child tomorrow. Wole Olanipekun (SAN) practically has nothing to say again. INEC that conducted election did not call any witness to confirm that the election it conducted was credible. APC did not call any witness to argue that the election it won was credible. Only Buhari called witnesses who did more damage than good to his case. So the matter has been settled. Like I said, It is the judiciary that is on trial, not any other person. In the end the matter will be judged based on technicality which will now be the apex court overruling itself when it had earlier said matter should be on merit and not technicalities. This issue is not about Buhari and Atiku, it is about the fabric of the nation. It is about building a credible and reliable judicial system..But again this is Nigeria where what our mouth is saying is contrary to what our mind believes. Tunji Olanipekun A judicial correspondent

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Buhari's Certificate Issued By Cambridge, UK by agabusta: 6:57am On Aug 04, 2019
tuniski:

The so called Ouwole result that whosoever did it couldn't attest his or her name.

It is difficult to cover a lie.

The person that signed, signed as the Vice Chancellor of the University of Cambridge.

Has the renowned university denied the document and the person that signed?
Re: Photos Of Buhari's Certificate Issued By Cambridge, UK by agabusta: 7:06am On Aug 04, 2019
erico2k2:

Is this not from your own BLOG?
DID the WAEC official not testify they know nothing about any WAEC issued certificate? cos apparently by you, it tallies with the one WAEC issued, when WAEC is saying they issued nothing?
https://www.newtelegraphng.com/2019/08/waec-to-tribunal-were-not-responsible-for-buharis-cambridge-certificate/

https://gwg.ng/2019/07/31/presidential-election-tribunal-waec-says-buharis-document-not-a-certificate/

You obviously lack comprehension skills. Go back and read the link you provided.

The WAEC official stated that the exam was jointly conducted by WAEC and Cambridge.

He then specifically said he cannot talk about the document of Cambridge, as he is not an official of Cambridge but can talk about that of WAEC.

He then listed out the result obtained by the president from WAEC records. It seems your reading did not see this part right?
Re: Photos Of Buhari's Certificate Issued By Cambridge, UK by agabusta: 7:08am On Aug 04, 2019
eldoradoxx:
If WAEC or Cambridge just issued these certificates, which one did Buhari swore oath to saying was in the custody of the Nigerian Army?

You mean if you lose your certificate, you cannot apply to WAEC for an attestation or statement of results??
Re: Photos Of Buhari's Certificate Issued By Cambridge, UK by tuniski: 7:12am On Aug 04, 2019
agabusta:

The person that signed, signed as the Vice Chancellor of the University of Cambridge.

Has the renowned university denied the document and the person that signed?

VC is only an office not a person! And the standard procedure is for the occupier of that office to write his/her name under the signature.
Reason being that different persons will be VC at different times.

The defense didn't bring anybody from cambridge to confirm or deny it. Aside that it is inconsistent with WAEC's version.
Re: Photos Of Buhari's Certificate Issued By Cambridge, UK by tuniski: 7:24am On Aug 04, 2019
agabusta:

You mean if you lose your certificate, you cannot apply to WAEC for an attestation or statement of results??

When a simple straightforward procedure becomes cumbersome, something is amiss!
Re: Photos Of Buhari's Certificate Issued By Cambridge, UK by erico2k2(m): 7:26am On Aug 04, 2019
agabusta:

You obviously lack comprehension skills. Go back and read the link you provided.

The WAEC official stated that the exam was jointly conducted by WAEC and Cambridge.

He then specifically said he cannot talk about the document of Cambridge, as he is not an official of Cambridge but can talk about that of WAEC.

He then listed out the result obtained by the president from WAEC records. It seems your reading did not see this part right?
Well well well, if shyte was sugar-coated your likes will eat it still
you 4got this bit
He said the president had C5 in Oral English, A3 in History, C3 in Geography, C5 in Health Science and C5 in Hausa Language respectively. He added that Buhari came out with aggregate score of 32 and was categorized in Grade 2. “I confirm that whoever has this result has secondary certificate,” he added. Counsel to the petitioners, Dr. Livy Izoukwu (SAN), during cross examination, asked the witness to spell the name on the certificate. The witness told the tribunal that the name on both the list of candidates and the certificate was “Mo-hamed Buhari”.
Was it not at this Juncture he decided to make that statement to eliminate himself from silliness cos he can see fru the tunnel where this is leading??
you lot are the reasons these lot up there take Nigerians for a ride, anyway Enjoy your change me don port since!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Okorocha Reacts To The Murder Of Bridget Agbaheme, Imo Indigene In Kano / Tony Kabaka Flogs A Monkey Terrorizing His Neighborhood (Photos) / Fani-kayode Reacts As Senators, Reps Boo Buhari While Presenting 2019 Budget At

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.