Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,651 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

Photos Of Buhari's Certificate Issued By Cambridge, UK - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Buhari's Certificate Issued By Cambridge, UK (52826 Views)

Alani Akinri: 'Buhari’s Certificate Saga, An Insult To The Armed Forces' / Buhari’s Certificate Saga A Dead Issue, Only Idle People Consider It - Adesina / Dele Momodu Speaks On Buhari's Certificate (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Buhari's Certificate Issued By Cambridge, UK by OTayobami(m): 8:20am On Aug 03, 2019
Pekele! Pekele! E GBA mi ke! Cambridge dey issue WAEC ni?! shocked

Re: Photos Of Buhari's Certificate Issued By Cambridge, UK by gazza07(m): 8:20am On Aug 03, 2019
Freestyl:
Wailers won’t like this...
why didn't festus present this bread label in the court? Keep shouting wailers and watch as #AtikuIsComing

Re: Photos Of Buhari's Certificate Issued By Cambridge, UK by betterpikinn: 8:20am On Aug 03, 2019
Horo:
I hope this saga will be brought to it's logical conclusion it has lingered for too long

seunmsg:

The president didn’t realize early that he is dealing with a set of very unreasonable blockheads. Buhari has been contesting since 2003 without anybody raising an issue regarding his secondary school certificate. The noise started in 2015 and every reasonable evidence that were provided didn’t go down well with hateful wailers who were determined not to accept any credible evidence that the president passed the WASC exam in 1961.

The matter should have been settled last year when the registrar of WAEC publicly presented a certified statement of result to the president but you PDP cretins almost pulled down WAEC building for doing the right thing. PDP even foolishly made it a major point in their petition to the PEPT. How desperate can PDP be?

Now that Cambridge had finally done the needful, you are asking why now. Others are already claiming Cambridge doctored the result for the president. The fact is, nothing can satisfy a set of people that have decided never to be satisfied.

Buhari is a vagabond hypocrite.
Mind you, Muhammadu Buhari is different from Mohamed Buhari

Re: Photos Of Buhari's Certificate Issued By Cambridge, UK by Vivapros(m): 8:21am On Aug 03, 2019
We always put our cart before the horse.

After it has generated a lot of controversy that's when it's urgency matters.
Re: Photos Of Buhari's Certificate Issued By Cambridge, UK by maisauki: 8:21am On Aug 03, 2019
Horo:
I hope this saga will be brought to it's logical conclusion it has lingered for too long
haters will still hate, ride on, Baba Buhari

Re: Photos Of Buhari's Certificate Issued By Cambridge, UK by destinychildolu(m): 8:23am On Aug 03, 2019
Freestyl:
We won't accept it. Let him produce his primary school leaving certificate. If he is able to get it he must also produce his neco result. The case must not end like this. He must not have the last laugh. Waiters pls don't let us accept this result

Re: Photos Of Buhari's Certificate Issued By Cambridge, UK by Jabioro: 8:23am On Aug 03, 2019
Some people have to wailed more before this result get authenticated.Let me wait here
Re: Photos Of Buhari's Certificate Issued By Cambridge, UK by iamjavadem(m): 8:24am On Aug 03, 2019
Wailing wailer 1.
Flyingngel:
What stop the president from getting this result from Cambridge when he realise that he is going to contest for the highest office in the land?
Now that we have become a subject of caricature among African countries, how will control the misinformation that have caused?
Re: Photos Of Buhari's Certificate Issued By Cambridge, UK by Nobody: 8:25am On Aug 03, 2019
These people are desperate. Buhari didn't sit for the examination. We have very dull journalists. This fraud will be challenged and after few envelopes exchange hands, the forgery will off and forgotten. if CJN is also challenged tomorrow, similar stories will come up and evidences will be manufactured.
Re: Photos Of Buhari's Certificate Issued By Cambridge, UK by Trustme2(m): 8:25am On Aug 03, 2019
Mohamed is different from Muhammadu abi I no know our President name again?
Re: Photos Of Buhari's Certificate Issued By Cambridge, UK by maisauki: 8:25am On Aug 03, 2019
Chiedu4Trump:
Who does not know that Buhari was selected based on quota & never qualifications.

We need to stop quota system.

if not based on quota system, do you think you could have outpowered millions of eggs of your father's sperm?

Re: Photos Of Buhari's Certificate Issued By Cambridge, UK by iamjavadem(m): 8:25am On Aug 03, 2019
Go and join the police then catch them. Mumu.
obembet:
Sowore arrested for wanting a revolution, killer herdsmen walking free 4 killing Innocent people, Boko Haram members freed for claiming repentant.
Nothing can stop an idea dat has come to stay! Revolution we seek, Revolution we will get
#FreeSowore
#RevolutionNow
#BuhariIsACoward
Re: Photos Of Buhari's Certificate Issued By Cambridge, UK by Injera(f): 8:26am On Aug 03, 2019
How much is your website
Give me the monetary value as I am considering other options Thanks
Re: Photos Of Buhari's Certificate Issued By Cambridge, UK by kingsmaila(m): 8:27am On Aug 03, 2019
Wo to PMB'S enemies.
Re: Photos Of Buhari's Certificate Issued By Cambridge, UK by Foodforthought: 8:27am On Aug 03, 2019
Freestyl:
You are more concerned about your President's political career while the entire nation burns...
The country has no use for you, you're just an attache
Re: Photos Of Buhari's Certificate Issued By Cambridge, UK by saintokwuluora(m): 8:27am On Aug 03, 2019
Is Mohamed Buhari and Muhammadu Buhari one and the same person?

Re: Photos Of Buhari's Certificate Issued By Cambridge, UK by Neoteny(m): 8:27am On Aug 03, 2019
Dansuqi:

Up buhari,down atiku

All the way down, sir.
Re: Photos Of Buhari's Certificate Issued By Cambridge, UK by es144000: 8:27am On Aug 03, 2019
He could get this all this while but chose to hire many sans to defend him.Since when did Keyamo become the spokesman of pmb,unless Cambridge through their website confirms it,I will not believe.
Re: Photos Of Buhari's Certificate Issued By Cambridge, UK by eallstar: 8:28am On Aug 03, 2019
Share for Buhari, like for Atiku
Re: Photos Of Buhari's Certificate Issued By Cambridge, UK by Juban(m): 8:28am On Aug 03, 2019
The result has already been discredited by waec representative during cross examination in the Law court by PDP lawyers angry angry

Re: Photos Of Buhari's Certificate Issued By Cambridge, UK by Ultimatezlant: 8:28am On Aug 03, 2019
Naijafull19:

Atiku is a Nigerian

And even if he was a 'Foreigner', the minute the bits of Northern Cameroon voted to join Nigeria in 1961...he automatically became a Nigerian.

Also, the minute he joined the Customs, he essentially pledged allegiance to Nigeria. Customs does not employ foreigners.

And no, I don't like Atiku. I don't like his party. But I am tired of all them Camerronian jokes. If we want to take it to its logical conclusion, we might as well say that all Yorubas are not from Nigeria, since they migrated from somewhere else thousands of years ago....
l

Re: Photos Of Buhari's Certificate Issued By Cambridge, UK by AmazingELixir: 8:29am On Aug 03, 2019

If cambridge does not include that F9 Buhari scored in mathematics I won't accept it.
Re: Photos Of Buhari's Certificate Issued By Cambridge, UK by cheeseballs: 8:29am On Aug 03, 2019
I always said it that our fathers had an edge to life than us. Just look at the little trash subjects he did, and he still performed woefully compared to this generation's kid. Kids in this generation has to bombard them selfs with books after books, subjects after subjects, and that same parents of yours would tell you that your not doing enough. Just imagine that they were actually forced to goto school with free education/scholarship. And after their University, companies would be the one begging them to come work for them. Now a days, after Jamb has bleeped with you and you still made it, you will have to go through hell finding a job.

Re: Photos Of Buhari's Certificate Issued By Cambridge, UK by limitless777(m): 8:30am On Aug 03, 2019
*I have no time to waste thinking OR talking about the gworo chewing kolanut breaking, bitterkola cracking, kunu sipping, fura de nunu guzzling, tuwo munching, burukutu drinking, pap loving, Aisha's pu***y inefficient servicing, religious extremism bigot, ethnic fundamentalism jingoist, nepotism perpetrating, corruption defending, propaganda dependent, psychologically aloof, terrorists and terrorism sponsoring, election RIGGING and gud for NOTHING president of naija.*

Re: Photos Of Buhari's Certificate Issued By Cambridge, UK by Acsptb: 8:30am On Aug 03, 2019
available winning ticket is ready for pay after winning chat me up
080-28-95-58-12
recover your loses now
Re: Photos Of Buhari's Certificate Issued By Cambridge, UK by Saviola247: 8:31am On Aug 03, 2019
Nigerian youth are the most gullible people on earth. What you people know is only Soapy. The question is , why didnt he include it when he was submitting his Inec form. 2. The name on the Certificate says Mohamed Buhari but what's on his Inec form is Muhammadu Buhari. So they are two different people. NIGERIAN YOUTH. MAKE UNA GET SENSE. HABA.
Re: Photos Of Buhari's Certificate Issued By Cambridge, UK by Nobody: 8:31am On Aug 03, 2019
Those singing "BUHARI produce your certificate"
Hope your thirst is now over
Re: Photos Of Buhari's Certificate Issued By Cambridge, UK by infortech(m): 8:32am On Aug 03, 2019
pls the names in the certificate is different from the president Muhammadu Buhari. check it out

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Reno Omokri: Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me / Governor El-Rufai Allegedly Attacked In Zaria (Photos) / Boko Haram Ambushes Victor Ezugwu's Convoy - Premium Time