Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,874 members, 7,806,497 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:21 PM

Pls Write - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Write (979 Views)

18+!!! Ladies Pls I Need Ur Opinion On Dis Question... Guys can stay off... / Ladies What Is Ur Take On Dis....really Need Ur Answers / Is It Wrong To Write On Social Media That You Miss Your Ex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Write by tripleaa: 9:50pm On Oct 17, 2010
guy
Re: Pls Write by ZIMDRILL(m): 9:54pm On Oct 17, 2010
tripleaa:

need u guys to talk to me on dis, my gal was to attend her friends weddin outta town were we both reside.we both agreed she would b stayin wit anoda of her friends place who also stay in d town wia d weddin was to hold.afta a year nw i jst found she slept at her exes place who also reside in d town wia d weddin held.(she confirmed dis)wat d hell shld i do abt dis,

your pum pum was hit by the ex before you came then you came he hit it again

soon he will hit it after you get married
Re: Pls Write by Nobody: 10:15pm On Oct 17, 2010
@OP

Sorry ehh
I can understand how hurt you are
Something like this makes me see sense in Mobo444 atimes

Mobo might not be far from the truth atimes

sad sad sad
Re: Pls Write by Madukaele(m): 10:41pm On Oct 17, 2010
op i think she is crasy and may sori will surely do it again , dats if she isnt doing it wiyhout ur knowing.
Re: Pls Write by freecocoa(f): 11:35pm On Oct 17, 2010
Atleast find out why she slept there and i guess u go know wetin to do after that.
Re: Pls Write by justwise(m): 11:39pm On Oct 17, 2010
freecocoa:

Atleast find out why she slept there and i guess u go know wetin to do after that.

She shouldn't have done it, there is no excuse. Its wrong, end off.
Re: Pls Write by Akinagirl(f): 12:21am On Oct 18, 2010
You didnt find out after a year because she didnt want you to know that she fuked him real good when she spent the night over there.
Re: Pls Write by ULSHERLAN(m): 9:19am On Oct 18, 2010
She kept it 4rm u, i strongly blv dat sumtn happened cos if odawise she ought 2 av told u
Re: Pls Write by Tinksh(f): 9:23am On Oct 18, 2010
Whats with all the damn lies!!! Shame on her!!! This is very serious cos how do you trust her. There is no good to come out of staying with her ex, very suspicious!!
Re: Pls Write by mengi: 12:44pm On Oct 18, 2010
Hmmm, how did you find out, pls tell us , maybe we can borrow a leaf or two?
Re: Pls Write by Mobinga: 1:27pm On Oct 18, 2010
mtcheww
Re: Pls Write by Ikedonn(m): 1:48pm On Oct 18, 2010
Jilt her now or regret later.
Re: Pls Write by not4u(m): 3:42pm On Oct 18, 2010
congratulate her on her honeymoon night lol grin
Re: Pls Write by femmy2010(m): 5:45pm On Oct 18, 2010
After a year.
at least she said he was sorry
Forgive and and forget but if she does anything like that again then let her be
Re: Pls Write by Omolola1(f): 5:49pm On Oct 18, 2010
Did u just say u found out about this after a year? that's gross
Re: Pls Write by skydeep(f): 5:51pm On Oct 18, 2010
@poster. For christ sake her ex is not her enemy. They are still friends. Maybe that was the only place she could think of at that time wink
Re: Pls Write by Templa(m): 10:40pm On Oct 18, 2010
Its quite obvious dat men and women think and act differently. No long story here just dump her b4 it gets worse,
Re: Pls Write by Dahbutter(m): 10:57pm On Oct 18, 2010
skydeep:

@poster. For christ sake her ex is not her enemy. They are still friends. Maybe that was the only place she could think of at that time wink

how is he sure she did not give him kpomo?
Re: Pls Write by negga4al(m): 11:52pm On Oct 18, 2010
Sorry man, it is disappointing that such a thing happened to you, especially when it questions infidelity in a relationship. That, no matter what, brings questions and doubts as to how faithful she is to you. However, the questions I would like to confirm is that where did you first get the information after one year, was it from her or some whispering? If it came from her first, please forgive her and move on (not until there is a talk).

Now if you heard it first from someone else, I will say she had no intention of telling, not until you found out. So call her, ask her some so many heart-warming questions, you-know-what, and let her decide and pledge her loyalty at first and then forgive her. Her response would determine your decision. If you however decide to end the relationship, just forgive her and part ways only on mutual understanding (good faith).

For me, no questions asked, It's over especially since I am not married to her. However, if I'm married to such a one, then I'm stuck, abi?

I hope this help? grin

(1) (Reply)

For The Love Or The Fortune / What Are Those Physical Qualities You Cherish In Your Wife? / Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.