Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,728 members, 7,816,992 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

Is It Wrong To Write On Social Media That You Miss Your Ex? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Wrong To Write On Social Media That You Miss Your Ex? (2180 Views)

Awkward And Hilarious Post On Social Media That Will Leave You Shaking Your Head / 9 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls / 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Ugly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Wrong To Write On Social Media That You Miss Your Ex? by Nobody: 6:54pm On Aug 30, 2015
There is an issue going on now between my friend and his girlfriend, he went online on facebook and posted that he misses his EX, so his girlfriend saw the post and has threatened to break up with him, she said he still loves his EX girlfriend, well so nairaland is anything wrong in posting on social media that you are missing your EX? ladies and gents will you take offence if your current lover post such post?
Re: Is It Wrong To Write On Social Media That You Miss Your Ex? by frankay430(m): 6:56pm On Aug 30, 2015
yea
Re: Is It Wrong To Write On Social Media That You Miss Your Ex? by Nobody: 7:00pm On Aug 30, 2015
Yeah obviously. What are you missing your ex for ?
Re: Is It Wrong To Write On Social Media That You Miss Your Ex? by Nobody: 7:00pm On Aug 30, 2015
It's not a question of right or wrong the decision is yours to make, but truth is nobody cares if u miss ur ex or u guys re in pieces!

It you miss him/ her that much, then call.
Re: Is It Wrong To Write On Social Media That You Miss Your Ex? by jaybee3(m): 7:02pm On Aug 30, 2015
Adufetohposh:
It's not a question of right or wrong the decision is yours to make, but truth is nobody cares if u miss ur ex or u guys re in pieces!

What are you saying?

Why are you angry?
Re: Is It Wrong To Write On Social Media That You Miss Your Ex? by Nobody: 7:03pm On Aug 30, 2015
YourMain:
Yeah obviously. What are you missing your ex for ?
dat means u cant atleast check up on her to know hw she is doing right?
Re: Is It Wrong To Write On Social Media That You Miss Your Ex? by Nobody: 7:04pm On Aug 30, 2015
Adufetohposh:

lol take it easy girl, its just a question
Re: Is It Wrong To Write On Social Media That You Miss Your Ex? by Captainswag225(m): 7:07pm On Aug 30, 2015
softapples:
There is an issue going on now between my friend and his girlfriend, he went online on facebook and posted that he misses his EX, so his girlfriend saw the post and has threatened to break up with him, she said he still loves his EX girlfriend, well so nairaland is anything wrong in posting on social media that you are missing your EX? ladies and gents will you take offence if your current lover post such post?
if u are in a new relationship then its bad but if u are not in any relationship then i dont see any problem with it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Wrong To Write On Social Media That You Miss Your Ex? by ladyF(f): 7:08pm On Aug 30, 2015
But why write it?

Well, it depends on the present relationship with the Ex, but even though, an Ex is an Ex.
Re: Is It Wrong To Write On Social Media That You Miss Your Ex? by Nobody: 7:08pm On Aug 30, 2015
jaybee3:

What are you saying?

Why are you angry?
someone took my bread angry
Re: Is It Wrong To Write On Social Media That You Miss Your Ex? by Cutehector(m): 7:12pm On Aug 30, 2015
If u miss ur ex, u dial dr number and call dem.. Not displaying things dat r personal for d world to read...
Re: Is It Wrong To Write On Social Media That You Miss Your Ex? by jaybee3(m): 7:12pm On Aug 30, 2015
Adufetohposh:
someone took my bread angry

As always....

Can't you fast for few hours?
Re: Is It Wrong To Write On Social Media That You Miss Your Ex? by Nobody: 7:15pm On Aug 30, 2015
Captainswag225:
if u are in a new relationship then its bad but if u are not in any relationship then i dont see any problem with it
correct bro even though the relationship is old, the girl wnt have any of that.
Re: Is It Wrong To Write On Social Media That You Miss Your Ex? by Nobody: 7:15pm On Aug 30, 2015
Adufetohposh:

C'mon. This is rather harsh. We need to act and talk like real ladies.
Re: Is It Wrong To Write On Social Media That You Miss Your Ex? by Captainswag225(m): 7:18pm On Aug 30, 2015
softapples:
correct bro even though the relationship is old, the girl wnt have any of that.
seriously speaking, the guy didnt do well. U have a g.f now, even if u miss ur old g.f u should keep it to ur self or tell ur best friend and not humiliate ur current g.f like dis. Thats bad.

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong To Write On Social Media That You Miss Your Ex? by Nobody: 7:19pm On Aug 30, 2015
ladyF:
But why write it?

Well, it depends on the present relationship with the Ex, but even though, an Ex is an Ex.
so u mean even though d person is an EX, u dnt still feel anything within u?
Re: Is It Wrong To Write On Social Media That You Miss Your Ex? by ladyF(f): 7:21pm On Aug 30, 2015
softapples:
so u mean even though d person is an EX, u dnt still feel anything within u?
At all....as the relationship is ending, I am moving on to better things. grin

There's a reason he's an Ex, let it stay that way!
Re: Is It Wrong To Write On Social Media That You Miss Your Ex? by Nobody: 7:21pm On Aug 30, 2015
Captainswag225:
seriously speaking, the guy didnt do well. U have a g.f now, even if u miss ur old g.f u should keep it to ur self or tell ur best friend and not humiliate ur current g.f like dis. Thats bad.
HMMM@HUMILIATE, but it was just normal chat like hi, wad up, i miss u nd nting more
Re: Is It Wrong To Write On Social Media That You Miss Your Ex? by Nobody: 7:22pm On Aug 30, 2015
RickRichards:

C'mon. This is rather harsh. We need to act and talk like real ladies.
awwww! I don't mean to be harsh or rude.

Just that it irks me to see people display their private lives on social media, coz nobody truly care. You only end up making urself a laughingstock to some people. So if truly you miss ur EX which is very normal, put a call across and tell him how u feel.
Re: Is It Wrong To Write On Social Media That You Miss Your Ex? by Nobody: 7:22pm On Aug 30, 2015
ladyF:
At all....as the relationship is ending, I am moving on to better things. grin
There's a reason he's an Ex, let it stay that way!
hmmm its ladyF again
Re: Is It Wrong To Write On Social Media That You Miss Your Ex? by Galacious1: 7:23pm On Aug 30, 2015
Cutehector:
If u miss ur ex, u dial dr number and call dem.. Not displaying things dat r personal for d world to read...
abi na
Re: Is It Wrong To Write On Social Media That You Miss Your Ex? by ladyF(f): 7:24pm On Aug 30, 2015
softapples:
hmmm its ladyF again
lol grin
Re: Is It Wrong To Write On Social Media That You Miss Your Ex? by Basildvalour(m): 7:25pm On Aug 30, 2015
The thing is, what do u miss about the ex?

Missing someone depends in what you are missing about the person. For me, it is wrong if you do not define what you miss about the ex because if you don't, then, you are not done with him/her
Re: Is It Wrong To Write On Social Media That You Miss Your Ex? by Nobody: 7:25pm On Aug 30, 2015
ladyF:

lol grin
so what ure trying to tell me here is that u dnt miss ur EX? i dnt believe u
Re: Is It Wrong To Write On Social Media That You Miss Your Ex? by Captainswag225(m): 7:25pm On Aug 30, 2015
softapples:
HMMM@HUMILIATE, but it was just normal chat like hi, wad up, i miss u nd nting more
the guy didnt show enuf respect to his current g.f. Imagine if his current g.f did the same thing. The guy would be soo angry by now.
Re: Is It Wrong To Write On Social Media That You Miss Your Ex? by Nobody: 7:27pm On Aug 30, 2015
Captainswag225:
the guy didnt show enuf respect to his current g.f. Imagine if his current g.f did the same thing. The guy would be soo angry by now.
YEAH UVE GOT A POINT THERE. true talk
Re: Is It Wrong To Write On Social Media That You Miss Your Ex? by Nobody: 7:28pm On Aug 30, 2015
Basildvalour:
The thing is, what do u miss about the ex?

Missing someone depends in what you are missing about the person. For me, it is wrong if you do not define what you miss about the ex because if you don't, then, you are not done with him/her
BRO even when our pet dies, we misses them not to talk of humans
Re: Is It Wrong To Write On Social Media That You Miss Your Ex? by Nobody: 7:29pm On Aug 30, 2015
Of course it is wrong when you're IN a relationship with someone else. What do you take your new partner for, a band aid? The girl must be really nice if she's only threatening to break up with him. I'd have ended it the very second I saw that nonsense. How humiliating!
Re: Is It Wrong To Write On Social Media That You Miss Your Ex? by ladyF(f): 7:29pm On Aug 30, 2015
softapples:
so what ure trying to tell me here is that u dnt miss ur EX? i dnt believe u
Lol, u dont have to believe....to be honest, I feel heart breaks are over rated. undecided
Re: Is It Wrong To Write On Social Media That You Miss Your Ex? by Nobody: 7:30pm On Aug 30, 2015
PunkyVeer:
Of course it is wrong when you're IN a relationship with someone else. What do you take your new partner for, a band aid? The girl must be really nice if she's only threatening to break up with him. I'd have ended it the very second I saw that nonsense. How humiliating!
HW IS DAT HUMILIATING?
Re: Is It Wrong To Write On Social Media That You Miss Your Ex? by Nobody: 7:31pm On Aug 30, 2015
ladyF:

Lol, u dont have to believe....to be honest, I feel heart breaks are over rated. undecided
CHAI URE A FEMINIST.
Re: Is It Wrong To Write On Social Media That You Miss Your Ex? by Captainswag225(m): 7:31pm On Aug 30, 2015
softapples:
YEAH UVE GOT A POINT THERE. true talk
did ur friend have a quarrel with his current g.f or is he trying to make the current gf jealous or what?

(1) (2) (Reply)

So What If Nkem Owoh Touched My Breasts! Actress Anita Joseph Fumes / Who Is More Mad!! Emperor Musiwa Or Mrcock From Peckham, London / Cheating Wife Stuck To Man In An Hotel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.