₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,257,588 members, 4,938,684 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2019 at 03:53 AM

Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar - Religion (105) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar (156078 Views)

Pics From Eckankar 2014 December Regional Seminar. / ‪What Is Eckankar? Is It A Cult, A Religion, Part Of The Occult? / The Eckankar Cult In Nigeria (Africa) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (102) (103) (104) (105) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 1:42am On May 11
@ herakles:

benodic:
"To get in control of your anger, try to catch yourself in the middle of an argument. Then chant HU softly to yourself."
-Harold Klemp

what about to control the urge for sex?!

Singing HU fills your inner being with the Light and Sound of God, which is the Holy Spirit. Once you are filled with the Holy Spirit there is no room for any negativity.
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by herakles: 7:18am On May 11
benodic:
@ herakles:

Singing HU fills your inner being with the Light and Sound of God, which is the Holy Spirit. Once you are filled with the Holy Spirit there is no room for any negativity.

is the urge for sex "negative"? Are sexual thoughts "negative"?

l am not yet an eckist but I have chanted HU before. Apart from funny sensations on my forehead and the crown of my head, nothing extraordinary happened. The thought of sex did not vanish!

Are you going to be at national arts theatre between the 17th to 19th? I would love to meet you. Which Eck center do you attend?
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 8:43am On May 11
@ herakles,

is the urge for sex "negative"? Are sexual thoughts "negative"?
The urge for sex is a natural impulse in the physical body which if not controlled can lead to lust and drive the person down towards the animal level. Of course there is nothing wrong with sexual thoughts for someone you love and you also need to know that once you have sex with someone, you have spiritually married the person and your karmic profile become one, shared equally between the 2 of you. Sex is not something to be toyed with.

l am not yet an eckist but I have chanted HU before. Apart from funny sensations on my forehead and the crown of my head, nothing extraordinary happened. The thought of sex did not vanish!

Once you start singing the HU, cleansing process starts in your spiritual eye located on the forehead and on the door of soul located on the crown of the head. The process is very gradual and prepares soul for movement into the heavenly planes.
If you continue with spiritual exercises, negative thoughts will not disappear but you will have more control over them

Are you going to be at national arts theatre between the 17th to 19th? I would love to meet you. Which Eck center do you attend?
I will be there. I am itinerant. My centre depends on where I am at any point in time.
If you come by Saturday, let me know where you are. I will locate you

1 Like

Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by herakles: 3:15pm On May 11
benodic:
@ herakles,

The urge for sex is a natural impulse in the physical body which if not controlled can lead to lust and drive the person down towards the animal level. Of course there is nothing wrong with sexual thoughts for someone you love and you also need to know that once you have sex with someone, you have spiritually married the person and your karmic profile become one, shared equally between the 2 of you. Sex is not something to be toyed with.

hmmm...

benodic:

Once you start singing the HU, cleansing process starts in your spiritual eye located on the forehead and on the door of soul located on the crown of the head. The process is very gradual and prepares soul for movement into the heavenly planes.
If you continue with spiritual exercises, negative thoughts will not disappear but you will have more control over them

interesting...

benodic:

I will be there. I am itinerant. My centre depends on where I am at any point in time.
If you come by Saturday, let me know where you are. I will locate you

I will try to be there on Saturday. I would definitely holla at you if I am around.
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 10:18pm On May 12
People spiritually in balance do what they can to create a better life for themselves and their loved ones."
-Harold Klemp

1 Like

Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 7:27am On May 13
The question is really, How do I open myself to life and still stay in balance?"
--Harold Klemp

1 Like

Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 10:51am On May 14
HU calms and restores, because it sets your thoughts upon the highest spiritual ideal."
-Harold Klemp

1 Like

Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 8:01pm On May 15
"As we put effort into bringing harmony and balance into our life, these efforts are enhanced by the ECK."
--Harold Klemp

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 7:10pm On May 16
Until one finds the way to love, to truly love, he will never understand the Spirit of Life.

—Harold Klemp
The Language of Soul

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 11:09pm On May 17
Usually the seeker is not aware of truth within arm’s reach, because his limited vision can capture only the hard realities caught within it. There is nothing wrong with this. There is always another step to truth.

—Harold Klemp
The Language of Soul

1 Like

Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 11:12pm On May 17
Healings always depend on the individual: How conscious is that Soul?

—Harold Klemp
The Language of Soul

1 Like

Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 9:23am On May 18
How do you keep in step with the spiritual laws—and lessen the wear and tear upon yourself? Simply love.

—Harold Klemp
The Language of Soul

1 Like

Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 8:17pm On May 19
When something goes wrong in your life, there is usually a spiritual reason for it. Divine Spirit is trying to teach you something about truth.

—Harold Klemp
The Language of Soul

1 Like

Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 7:40am On May 20
As we raise ourselves in the spiritual consciousness, we are better able to solve the problems of life. We are happy. We are at home in every environment.

—Harold Klemp
The Language of Soul

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 7:23pm On May 21
"The Inner Master, of course, is just the inner form of Spirit, of the ECK, Holy Spirit."
-Harold Klemp

1 Like

Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 4:04pm On May 22
"The spiritual way teaches balance and moderation in all departments of living."
-Harold Klemp

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (102) (103) (104) (105) (Reply)

Shaykh Abdur Rahman Sudais (imam Of Makkah) Has Passed Away / The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin / Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.