Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,635 members, 7,955,315 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:27 PM

Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar - Religion (110) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar (275088 Views)

Pics From Eckankar 2014 December Regional Seminar. / ‪What Is Eckankar? Is It A Cult, A Religion, Part Of The Occult? / The Eckankar Cult In Nigeria (Africa) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) ... (173) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by Lickpreeq(m): 12:24pm On Sep 29, 2019
benodic:
@ lookyzy

1. Past Lives, Dreams, and Soul Travel
2. The Spiritual Exercises of ECK
@benodic happy Sunday ... I stay at Port Harcourt and I have made up my mind to Join the eckankar movement please what do I do?
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 5:59pm On Sep 29, 2019
@ Lickpreeq(m)

@benodic happy Sunday ... I stay at Port Harcourt and I have made up my mind to Join the eckankar movement please what do I do?

Congratulations. You are about to embark on a spiritual adventure that will take you back to the heart of God where you really belong as Soul.

Since you are in Port Harcourt, our Temple of ECK is located at Obi Wali Road, Rumuigbo, Trans-Amadi, Port Harcourt. There are other centres in Port Harcourt too depending on your location.

On Sundays Service of Light and Sound holds from 9am to 10am and after that new comers forum where you can be attended to and any other information you need concerning membership given to you.

You can always reach to me via a PM if you have further questions
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by Lickpreeq(m): 7:17pm On Sep 30, 2019
benodic:
@ Lickpreeq(m)

Congratulations. You are about to embark on a spiritual adventure that will take you back to the heart of God where you really belong as Soul.

Since you are in Port Harcourt, our Temple of ECK is located at Obi Wali Road, Rumuigbo, Trans-Amadi, Port Harcourt. There are other centres in Port Harcourt too depending on your location.

On Sundays Service of Light and Sound holds from 9am to 10am and after that new comers forum where you can be attended to and any other information you need concerning membership given to you.

You can always reach to me via a PM if you have further questions
sir I've sat down to think deeply and I really want to know who I am , what us my purpose, my past lives, and I want to have this strong connection with God ... Ive been seeing the ECK temple at Obi Wali because it's not far from where I stay... I've been having doubt too about the true religion I hope i get answers.... I know nothing about my world and it looks like I'm just a little someone with no impact in him world
I'm 17 years old a 100l student of Uniport I stay around
Please I'm waiting for your reply
Thank you sir cry
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 8:27pm On Sep 30, 2019
@ Lickpreeq

sir I've sat down to think deeply and I really want to know who I am , what us my purpose, my past lives, and I want to have this strong connection with God ... Ive been seeing the ECK temple at Obi Wali because it's not far from where I stay... I've been having doubt too about the true religion I hope i get answers.... I know nothing about my world and it looks like I'm just a little someone with no impact in him world
I'm 17 years old a 100l student of Uniport I stay around
Please I'm waiting for your reply
Thank you sir cry

All the Answers to Life's Mysteries lies within you. ECKANKAR teaches you how to assess these answers
Feel free to go to the Temple of ECK, it belongs to every soul and every one is welcome to enter.
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 9:20am On Oct 01, 2019
The dream world and its people are real. It is only our recall and understanding of it that are incomplete."
-Harold Klemp
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by herakles: 9:26am On Oct 01, 2019
benodic:
The dream world and its people are real. It is only our recall and understanding of it that are incomplete."
-Harold Klemp

one thing I don't quite understand, is it physical occurrences that trigger the events in dreams, or do dreams trigger events in real life?
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by Xoozaleqy: 9:36am On Oct 01, 2019
That's for sure. I agree with many about this. Thank you very much for the info.
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 10:19am On Oct 01, 2019
@ herakles

one thing I don't quite understand, is it physical occurrences that trigger the events in dreams, or do dreams trigger events in real life?

Soul is a multidimensional being living in many worlds at the same time. Events start from the inner worlds and move to the outer worlds. So if you are aware in the inner you can be able to see what is coming.

1 Like

Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by herakles: 11:27am On Oct 01, 2019
benodic:
@ herakles

Soul is a multidimensional being living in many worlds at the same time. Events start from the inner worlds and move to the outer worlds. So if you are aware in the inner you can be able to see what is coming.

how can one exist in multiple 'worlds' without being aware of it?

in which plane of existence is the real man located? or is the real man, or should I say soul, found on all worlds where souls can exist?

I initially believed you can only be in one place at a particular time, and then travel elsewhere. But being multidimensional as soul is new to me
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 12:37pm On Oct 01, 2019
@ herakles

how can one exist in multiple 'worlds' without being aware of it?

in which plane of existence is the real man located? or is the real man, or should I say soul, found on all worlds where souls can exist?

I initially believed you can only be in one place at a particular time, and then travel elsewhere. But being multidimensional as soul is new to me

Soul has all the qualities of God and one of the qualities is omnipresence. Meaning present everywhere . The lower universes were created to enable soul to come into awareness of these qualities already inherent in It.
The process of Soul travel which is actually the expansion of soul's consciousness enables it to start understanding this multidimensional nature. This is why spiritual growth is a gradual process that takes you step by step back to your original self.
You can only be aware according to the level of development of your state of consciousness.
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 5:23pm On Oct 02, 2019
"It is possible to develop a sharper recall of the dream state by keeping a notebook by the bed, with pen and light at hand." --Harold Klemp

1 Like

Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 6:52am On Oct 03, 2019
When something appears to go wrong, look for the lesson in it for you instead of finding fault with anyone else or even yourself.

—Harold Klemp
The Language of Soul
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by herakles: 8:08am On Oct 03, 2019
benodic:
When something appears to go wrong, look for the lesson in it for you instead of finding fault with anyone else or even yourself.

—Harold Klemp
The Language of Soul

Good morning

sometimes the fault is the lesson you are supposed to learn. It is not out of place to find faults that need correction, how else can you show that you have learnt your lessons?
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 7:57am On Oct 04, 2019
Soul's desire is conscious evolution. Life always takes us forward if we will go." --Harold Klemp
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 7:30am On Oct 05, 2019
Most of our problems are self-made. When things go wrong, if we take responsibility and do something that gives us greater understanding, life becomes easier.

This is how it should be, rather than having someone always giving us spiritual, emotional, or physical healings.

The idea is not to hide from life: It is to live life, but without making the same mistakes we did before.

—Harold Klemp
The Language of Soul
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 10:19am On Oct 06, 2019
"A way to heal oneself begins with a spiritual exercise."
-Harold Klemp
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by Nobody: 10:51am On Oct 06, 2019
benodic:

—Harold Klemp
The Language of Soul
does eckanker teach meditation?do they have weekly programmes, an if yes;do I pau to attend?

1 Like

Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 7:48am On Oct 07, 2019
@ Billyonaire369

benodic:

—Harold Klemp
The Language of Soul

does eckanker teach meditation?

Eckankar teaches Contemplation which is a more active form of prayer than Meditation which is more passive. This is achieved through the Spiritual Exercises of ECK.

do they have weekly programmes, an if yes;do I pau to attend?

of course there is. On Sundays we have ECK Light and Sound Service that runs for an hour, 9-10am.
The Service is preceded by a 30 minutes Spiritual Exercise which involves singing the HU love song to God from 8am to 8.30am.
During the week there are also programs like Discussion classes, workshops and HU songs that go on in the evening. The programs are open to everyone.
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by Nobody: 2:19pm On Oct 07, 2019
benodic:
@ Billyonaire369

Eckankar teaches Contemplation which is a more active form of prayer than Meditation which is more passive. This is achieved through the Spiritual Exercises of ECK.

of course there is. On Sundays we have ECK Light and Sound Service that runs for an hour, 9-10am.
The Service is preceded by a 30 minutes Spiritual Exercise which involves singing the HU love song to God from 8am to 8.30am.
During the week there are also programs like Discussion classes, workshops and HU songs that go on in the evening. The programs are open to everyone.
do I pay?
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 5:06pm On Oct 07, 2019
@ Billyonaire369

do I pay?

For the above programs I enumerated, you don't pay for it.
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 12:53pm On Oct 08, 2019
Truth is so simple. So why doesn’t everybody know it? Because it’s too simple. Because we have our preconceived notions about what truth is or what it should be.

—Harold Klemp
The Language of Soul
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by Nobody: 12:56pm On Oct 08, 2019
benodic:
Truth is so simple. So why doesn’t everybody know it? Because it’s too simple. Because we have our preconceived notions about what truth is or what it should be.

—Harold Klemp
The Language of Soul
is there a way I can meet the head of your church on a one on one combo?
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 4:33pm On Oct 08, 2019
@ Billyonaire369

is there a way I can meet the head of your church on a one on one combo?

Each Eckankar Centre is headed by a Local Director who can give you audience if you so wish.

1 Like

Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 5:54pm On Oct 09, 2019
"As one develops the inner link with Divine Spirit, one's ability to take charge of his own life increases."
--Harold Klemp
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 7:47pm On Oct 11, 2019
"Before Divine Spirit can make any changes, you must develop a better image of yourself."
-Harold Klemp

1 Like

Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 8:04am On Oct 12, 2019
"The spiritual exercises build up spiritual momentum for Soul to realize the godlike being that It is."
--Harold Klemp
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by Nobody: 11:44am On Oct 13, 2019
benodic:
"The spiritual exercises build up spiritual momentum for Soul to realize the godlike being that It is."
--Harold Klemp
can you give me a comprehensive summary of what eckankar believes in.doe eckanker believe in the god of christisnity?does eck believe in hell amd heaven, sin, salvation........, ?
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 12:01am On Oct 14, 2019
@ Billyonaire369

can you give me a comprehensive summary of what eckankar believes in.doe eckanker believe in the god of christisnity?does eck believe in hell amd heaven, sin, salvation....

This quote summarizes Eckankar in one sentence: " Soul exist because of God's love for it".

The God we know in Eckankar is not a tribal god and does not have negative human characteristics like anger, hatred and jealousy as depicted in some books. Our name for the Almighty God is Sugmad and Its nature is divine love for all souls.

As a result of this love, God created the lower universes including Earth as classrooms for soul to experience life and mature by learning the lessons that will make it become loving just like God. Hence the issue of hell does not arise at all as a loving God will not burn Souls that It created out of love in an eternal hell fire.

What we have rather is karma and reincarnation. You are given countless opportunities to reincarnate and learn your lessons by paying off your karmic debt.

Concerning sin, what we have is freedom and responsibility. Meaning that God gives soul total freedom to make their life choices whether good or bad but soul must accept full responsibility for whatever choice it makes in life.

For salvation, soul does not need any salvation as it was not lost in the first place or depraved. What Soul needs is opening of Its awareness to who and what It really is and Its relationship with God. This opening of souls awareness can be achieved through the spiritual exercises of ECK.

The primary aim of Eckankar is to teach soul how to find spiritual freedom and become a Co-worker with God.

2 Likes

Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 2:43pm On Oct 15, 2019
We are Soul, God's creation, and It loves us because that is Its nature.
-Harold Klemp,
We Come As Eagles.
Mahanta's Transcript, Book 9
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 8:30am On Oct 16, 2019
If we can learn to put aside the fear of death, we find a joyousness in this life which then helps us make a very natural step into our next life.
-Harold Klemp
Touching The Face Of God

1 Like

Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 5:20pm On Oct 17, 2019
A direct and simple way to God is to find someone or something to love every day
-Harold Klemp
A Modern Prophet Answers
Your Key Questions About Life
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 7:12am On Oct 18, 2019
"The past is past. The seeker of God practices the spiritual exercises and lives in the Sound and Light of Divine Spirit."
--Harold Klemp

(1) (2) (3) ... (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) ... (173) (Reply)

Testimony Of A Former Devil Worshiper - Nonkoliso Ngeleka / 20 Common Dreams And Spiritual Warfare (please Read) / Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.