Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,335 members, 7,815,662 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar - Religion (41) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar (259530 Views)

Pics From Eckankar 2014 December Regional Seminar. / ‪What Is Eckankar? Is It A Cult, A Religion, Part Of The Occult? / The Eckankar Cult In Nigeria (Africa) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (168) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 7:54pm On Jul 10, 2013
A Seed for Contemplation

once we accept the law of Karma in our lives, we are liberated from being the victim.we begin to see underlying spiritual causes and act accordingly. problems become opportunities for spiritual growth.

ECKANKAR
Ancient Wisdom for Today
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 12:43pm On Jul 12, 2013
A Seed for Contemplation

Karma differs from fate or destiny because it encourages us to take an active role in life. The law of karma requires the spiritual seeker to follow the highest code of ethics.

ECKANKAR
Ancient Wisdom for Today
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 8:40pm On Jul 14, 2013
A Seed for Contemplation

The law of Karma metes out perfect justice. This is reassuring in a world that can appear to be unjust.

ECKANKAR
Ancient Wisdom for Today
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by PastorKun(m): 6:51am On Jul 15, 2013
^^^

How did someone like Hitler get perfect Justice in this world
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 3:00pm On Jul 15, 2013
@ Pastor Kun

How did someone like Hitler get perfect Justice in this world

that is where the concept of reincarnation comes in. you really should pity a soul like Hitler because the amount of debt that he created for himself will takes several lifetimes of coming back to earth and living in the same conditions that he put millions of others through till he pays back to the last cent. unfortunately for him when he reincarnates he will not even remember what he did in a past life to warrant the hard life he will be going through and then he will start cursing God and blaming Satan for his woes.
what you sow, you will surely reap it and you will reap it where you did the sowing.
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 1:38pm On Jul 18, 2013
benodic: Quote Post
A Seed for Contemplation

Reincarnation teaches that we are born again and again until we learn the spiritual lessons of life.

ECKANKAR
Ancient Wisdom for Today
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 10:21am On Jul 19, 2013
A Seed for Contemplation

The law of Karma ensures that we link our behaviour with its inevitable results. we reap in one life what we have sown in another.

ECKANKAR
Ancient Wisdom for Today
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 9:28pm On Jul 20, 2013
A Seed for Contemplation

If we impede the development of another human being, we will incur a karmic debt. By our actions, it's clear we haven't yet learned the Law of Love.

ECKANKAR
Ancient Wisdom for Today
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by Qunlesas: 1:07pm On Jul 21, 2013
All d miraclez perfumd b jesus...lyk walkn on water,turnn water 2 wine etc r dey in accordance 2 d law of creation?
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 3:43pm On Jul 21, 2013
@ Qunlesas

All d miraclez perfumd b jesus...lyk walkn on water,turnn water 2 wine etc r dey in accordance 2 d law of creation?

Those miracles as performed by Jesus were actually used as teaching tools in order to jolt awake the sleeping souls at that time. the level of consciousness at that time was so low that when Jesus was telling them that if you have faith as little as a mustard seed you can move mountains, those words were totally meaningless to them and the miracles done by Jesus showed them a bit in a practical manner what a realized soul is capable of.

so the issue to be addressed is not whether the miracles are in accordance to the laws of creation but rather what was the purpose of those miracles and was that purpose achieved. that is what matters.
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by Qunlesas: 5:05pm On Jul 21, 2013
Ohk tanx..u min ones i realize my soul i ken also walk on water wif my physical body?
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 11:31pm On Jul 21, 2013
@ Qunlesas

Ohk tanx..u min ones i realize my soul i ken also walk on water wif my physical body?

walking on water is even a child's play compared to what a fully realized soul can do. the difference between a realized soul and a psychic practitioner or a occultist is that he acts according to the will of God. if the will of God is for him to walk on water in order to open the hearts of souls who need to know God then it will be done strictly for the glory of God.

but a psychic practioner or an occultist wilfully for his or her own selfish purposes does those acts in order to edify himself and make people hail him.
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by Qunlesas: 12:01am On Jul 22, 2013
.....Ohh...am very grateful...i reali nid 2 start 4rm the scratch wif u guyz... My questionz naw r... 1.Wat iz eckankar? 2.wat is it relevance 2 human nd d entire creation 3.wat re d elementary stages involve... All i am longing is 2 brush me up 4rm d begining. Also i do hear dem on radio buh recently i lost contact.watz tym and radio station kan i hear dem on air ...i stay in lagos.....BUT I ALSO WANT 2 SAY SMTN WEN LUCIFER CAME 2 TEMPT JESUS HE SAID 'Y NAT TURN DIS STONE 2 BREAD' MEANING Y NAT USE UR POWER 2 CHANGE DIZ TINZ EXISTIN 2 SIMPLE ONES WIC MIGHT B OF QUICK BENEFIT TO DAHT WIC U LOVED ie {man}...WIC JESUS DIDNT DO AS HE KNEW DEY WERE AGAIST D WIL OF GOD IN CREATION...JESUS WUD AV CHANGE D STONE 2 BREAD 2 COVINCE SATAN BUT DAT WIC HE DIDNT DO INDICATING HE WAZNT GOING 2 GO AGAINST D LAWZ IN ANYFORM...WAT EXPLANATION KAN U GIVE 2 DIZ AS UAV MENTIOND ABOVE DAT ONE MAY PERFORM MIRACLEZ EVEN AGAINST D WIL OF D ALMIGHTY INODA 2 COVINCE OR AWAKEN SOME SOULZ.
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 8:37pm On Jul 22, 2013
@ Qunlesas

.....Ohh...am very grateful...i reali nid 2 start 4rm the scratch wif u guyz... My questionz naw r... 1.Wat iz eckankar?

ECKANKAR is comprised of 2 words put together. ECK and ANKAR. ECK means Holy Spirit, the essence of God, which can be experienced as the light and sound of God.
ANKAR means the way. so putting it together ECKANKAR simply the way of the Holy Spirit. it is an ancient teaching that teaches how soul can come in contact with the Holy Spirit and this contact starts the process of spiritual purification that enables the soul to become a lover of all life and a co-worker with God.

2.wat is it relevance 2 human nd d entire creation

ECKANKAR offers the most direct path back to God which goes to the heart of truth, removing all unnecessary dogmas and social trappings that has been the bane of most other religious paths. with many souls coming to full realization of who and what they are, we have the opportunity to usher in a new golden age on earth where love reigns supreme.

3.wat re d elementary stages involve..

the first stage is usually the starting of the spiritual exercises of ECK. the most basic spiritual exercise is the singing of the HU. HU is a Holy name for God which has does not belong to any religion or language. it is a name which God gave to itself and was given to souls as a gift to use in finding their way back home to God. singing it as a love song opens your spiritual eye and your heart to the inflow of the Holy Spirit which starts the process of spiritual purification.

seat down in a relaxed manner with your arms on your laps. close your eyes and think of all the things that you have to be grateful to God for. then put your attention on the space between your 2 eyebrows which is the location of the spiriutal eye. then sing the HU in a long drawn out manner after each breath for between 15 to 20 mins every morning and night. after singing then go into a quiet contemplation and ask any question about any truth you want to know more about, then listen. then also watch your dreams.

you can go to the Eckankar website, www.eckankar.org to download the HU song and hear what it sounds like. you can also download other free introductory books from the website.

All i am longing is 2 brush me up 4rm d begining. Also i do hear dem on radio buh recently i lost contact.watz tym and radio station kan i hear dem on air ...i stay in lagos

the following stations air Eckankar programs in lagos.
97.7 FM, 8.00pm to 8.30pm every tuesday and 103.5FM from 11.30am to 12pm every saturday.

.....BUT I ALSO WANT 2 SAY SMTN WEN LUCIFER CAME 2 TEMPT JESUS HE SAID 'Y NAT TURN DIS STONE 2 BREAD' MEANING Y NAT USE UR POWER 2 CHANGE DIZ TINZ EXISTIN 2 SIMPLE ONES WIC MIGHT B OF QUICK BENEFIT TO DAHT WIC U LOVED ie {man}...WIC JESUS DIDNT DO AS HE KNEW DEY WERE AGAIST D WIL OF GOD IN CREATION...JESUS WUD AV CHANGE D STONE 2 BREAD 2 COVINCE SATAN BUT DAT WIC HE DIDNT DO INDICATING HE WAZNT GOING 2 GO AGAINST D LAWZ IN ANYFORM...WAT EXPLANATION KAN U GIVE 2 DIZ AS UAV MENTIOND ABOVE DAT ONE MAY PERFORM MIRACLEZ EVEN AGAINST D WIL OF D ALMIGHTY INODA 2 COVINCE OR AWAKEN SOME SOULZ.

people are facing the same temptations that Jesus faced in various subtle forms but they do not even recognise it. the first temptation which is turning stone to bread in order to eat as Jesus was very hungry simply means using the powers that God has given you for selfish gain in order to edify the flesh. many people today are using their God given powers to do miracles for people and collect money from them. this is in complete variance to the law of God. when Jesus was doing miracles he never collected any money from any body.

like i said earlier if you perform a miracle against the will of God you will immediately experience a spiritual fall from grace no matter the purpose of doing such miracles. Realized souls strictly follow the will of God and nothing else.
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by Qunlesas: 9:39pm On Jul 22, 2013
Tanx 4 d explanation.nd m very grateful....MY NEXT QUESTION IZ DAT I HEARD ABT U PEOPLE SOUL_TRAVL! NAW DURING UR COS OF TRAVLING I RECOGNISE DAT D BODY IZ LEFT EMPTY! D INSIGHT NAW IZ DAT WAT IF ANODA SOUL OF WIC IZ MORE_LIKELY 2 B BAD,ENTAZ D EMPTY BODY? WONT DERE B PROBLEM? WOT DEN IZ D GAIN OF D REAL SOUL *CRYN*
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 9:51am On Jul 23, 2013
@ Qunlesas

Tanx 4 d explanation.nd m very grateful....MY NEXT QUESTION IZ DAT I HEARD ABT U PEOPLE SOUL_TRAVL! NAW DURING UR COS OF TRAVLING I RECOGNISE DAT D BODY IZ LEFT EMPTY! D INSIGHT NAW IZ DAT WAT IF ANODA SOUL OF WIC IZ MORE_LIKELY 2 B BAD,ENTAZ D EMPTY BODY? WONT DERE B PROBLEM? WOT DEN IZ D GAIN OF D REAL SOUL *CRYN*

soul travel is simply the expansion of consciousness to areas of other awareness and existence. in soul travel it is your consciousness that is expanding and exploring other worlds. you do not leave your physical body to soul travel so the issue of another entity entering it does not even arise. and soul travel has only one purpose that is to help soul in finding its way step by step back to God.
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by Qunlesas: 3:32pm On Jul 23, 2013
Tanx. . .hu is the antichrist bin tok abt in d revelationz...wat r d signz of end tym ...tanx
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 8:21pm On Jul 23, 2013
@ Qunlesas

Tanx. . .hu is the antichrist bin tok abt in d revelationz...wat r d signz of end tym ...tanx

you have to understand one thing. in ECKANKAR, we say it as it is and there is no compulsion for you to believe and the aim is never to convert anybody. it is up to you to do the spiritual exercise and see things for yourself. i have told you what the HU is and how singing it can help you to get in touch with the Holy Spirit which is the essence of God in which we live, move and have our being but are simply not aware of it.

if at the end of the day what you want to believe is that HU is the antichrist, then fine with me, i really have no qualms whatsoever. but those who have done the spiritual exercise have their experiences which is their authority.

in terms of end times, soul always lives in the moment here and now. a realized soul is never bothered about end time because every moment is a holy moment in which he strives to carry out the will of God in his life and gives love at any opportunity that presents itself. life is to be lived fully in the moment with the realization that soul exist because of God's love for it.
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by PastorKun(m): 8:30pm On Jul 23, 2013
benodic:
@ Qunlesas

you have to understand one thing. in ECKANKAR, we say it as it is and there is no compulsion for you to believe and the aim is never to convert anybody. it is up to you to do the spiritual exercise and see things for yourself. i have told you what the HU is and how singing it can help you to get in touch with the Holy Spirit which is the essence of God in which we live, move and have our being but are simply not aware of it.

if at the end of the day what you want to believe is that HU is the antichrist, then fine with me, i really have no qualms whatsoever. but those who have done the spiritual exercise have their experiences which is their authority.

in terms of end times, soul always lives in the moment here and now. a realized soul is never bothered about end time because every moment is a holy moment in which he strives to carry out the will of God in his life and gives love at any opportunity that presents itself. life is to be lived fully in the moment with the realization that soul exist because of God's love for it.

I don't think that Qunlesas is referring to Hu as the anti christ, rather it's his pathetic short hand that is not suitable for public forums that I think shd be blamed. What I assumed he meant is 'who' and not 'HU'.

@Qunlesas
Kindly endeavour to post in readable english.
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by Qunlesas: 11:18pm On Jul 23, 2013
Oh tanx o...yez i waznt refern 2 ur 'HU' i meant who! ...i lv d enkankar nd d whole tin buh d prob. I av wif u guyz r as followz....1: u supportd dah jesus walkd on water nd did some so called miracles wic whr not in accordance wif d lawz of GOD....ALSO u said Lucifer is a co_workr of God whos duty 2 tempt people<i wonda if GOD kan tempt is children?> in addition 2 dat, during d soul traveln as d name implies itz d soul daht travels yes datz it! Frankly speakn itz not possible 4 d gross material body 2 travel 2 ethereal planez. Ken u naw c daht most of wat u guyz say doesnt collocate....KINDLY SHED MORE LITE! TANK U ND MAY D BLESSN REMAIN! *WINKZ*
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by cegno(m): 10:14am On Jul 24, 2013
U: A LOVE SONG TO GOD
HU is woven into the language of life. It is the sound of all sounds, it is the wind in the leaves, falling rain, thunder of jets, singing of birds, the awful rumble of a tornado...its sound is heard in laughter, weeping, the moutain stream. And yet, the word HU is not God. It is word people anywhere can use to address the originator of life.
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 9:35pm On Jul 24, 2013
@ Pastor Kun

I don't think that Qunlesas is referring to Hu as the anti christ, rather it's his pathetic short hand that is not suitable for public forums that I think shd be blamed. What I assumed he meant is 'who' and not 'HU'.

thanks a lot for clearing up the misunderstanding. i really find it difficult deciphering what Qunlesas writes atimes.

@ Qunlesas

Oh tanx o...yez i waznt refern 2 ur 'HU' i meant who! ...

to explain the concept of the anti-christ you have to understand how the lower universe functions. the lower universes in which earth is basically a part of are set up as schools for souls to get education and mature. one of the spiritual laws governing these lower universes is the law of opposites. so here you have good and bad, beautiful and ugly, up and down etc.

likewise it follows spiritually .if you have christ then you will also have anti-christ which is the negative counterpart or the opposing aspect of the christ consciousness. you have to know that christ is a state of consciousness which an individual grows into and carries that title and it is one of the levels of service to God which a maturing soul can grow to and then serves God from that level.

at any point you have an individual wearing the mantle of Christ consciousness then you will also have another individual who will wear the mantle of anti- christ to oppose him. this is how the lower universes function.

in ECKANKAR we are more interested in the Mahanta Consciousness whose sole function in these lower world schools is to take ready souls who are rounding up their education in the lower worlds back to the pure spiritual planes, back to the heart of God where they now become co-workers with God.

i lv d enkankar nd d whole tin buh d prob. I av wif u guyz r as followz....1: u supportd dah jesus walkd on water nd did some so called miracles wic whr not in accordance wif d lawz of GOD....ALSO u said Lucifer is a co_workr of God whos duty 2 tempt people<i wonda if GOD kan tempt is children?> in addition 2 dat, during d soul traveln as d name implies itz d soul daht travels yes datz it! Frankly speakn itz not possible 4 d gross material body 2 travel 2 ethereal planez. Ken u naw c daht most of wat u guyz say doesnt collocatehuh....KINDLY SHED MORE LITE! TANK U ND MAY D BLESSN REMAIN! *WINKZ*

i explained to you that if it is the will of God some physical laws can be suspended in order to send a message to a group of souls to help them in understanding God better. It is God itself willing it to be so and God's will, will always come to pass. it is left for us to align ourselves with the will of God.

concerning Lucifer, i also explained that the lower universes are set up as schools and Lucifer or Kal is the headmaster of these schools. just like any other school how can you prove that you have learnt anything if you are not given exams which you now call temptations. it is the duty of Lucifer or Kal to ensure that nothing impure enters the pure spiritual planes. so as long as you keep on failing your tests and trials you will continue repeating classes in the lower worlds.

i also explained to you that soul does not leave its body to soul travel, it is simply the expansion of consciousness into other areas of awareness. in soul travel, soul does not carry the physical body or any other inner body into the spiritual planes.

it simple expands its awareness to the spiritual plane it wants to explore and it becomes aware of that plane and explores it. soul itself is immaterial, it is a unit of awareness. these are concepts that are better understood with experience than with words as no amount of words can really describe the grandeur of a soul travel experience and once you have had the experience, you will better understand and the spiritual exercises is there for everybody to use and have their own experience and see things for themselves.
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by kebisky: 11:37am On Jul 25, 2013
When ever I expand my consciousness/awareness to other worlds of God, I usually finds my self in the astral world, how will I go beyond the astral plane to other worlds like causal, mental, or etheric. Why is the etheric world called unconscious, did it means souls will becomes unconscious in the etheric world.
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 1:43pm On Jul 25, 2013
@ kebisky

When ever I expand my consciousness/awareness to other worlds of God, I usually finds my self in the astral world, how will I go beyond the astral plane to other worlds like causal, mental, or etheric.

the reason why you usually find yourself in the astral world during soul travel is because that is where your level of consciousness is in harmony with for now. as your spiritual vibration rises you will naturally be able to access the other higher planes.
but for the mean time you can still visit those planes by using the charged words for each of those planes. those charged words can be found as i have told you earlier in the God worlds of ECK chart or in the book "The Spiritual Notebook" by Sri Paul Twitchell. use the words the same way you use the HU and watch what happens.

Why is the etheric world called unconscious, did it means souls will becomes unconscious in the etheric world.

the etheric plane is called unconscious plane because that is the plane that generates your subconcious mind and yet unvoiced or unmanifested thoughts. it does not mean that soul becomes unconscious there. just as the mental world is the world that generates your thoughts. the etheric plane houses preformed thoughts and ideas that are yet to manifest or take shape in the mental plane.
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by Qunlesas: 9:11pm On Jul 25, 2013
@ben:tanx xo much uav bin a great teacher...dis iz whr i finally rest my case! Juz wana go downloadn d whole Hu' thing.MY LAST QUESTION IZ::PLZ EXPLAIN 2 ME, D PLAINZ WIC I MAY FIND MY SELF DURING D COURSE OF my TRAVELING...KINDLY EXPLAIN EACH PLANE IN DETAILZ! TANX MAY D BLESSN CONTINUE
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 10:00pm On Jul 26, 2013
@ Qunlesas

@ben:tanx xo much uav bin a great teacher...dis iz whr i finally rest my case! Juz wana go downloadn d whole Hu' thing
you are highly welcome. i am just sharing the little that i know. there so much more to explore and experience.

MY LAST QUESTION IZ::PLZ EXPLAIN 2 ME, D PLAINZ WIC I MAY FIND MY SELF DURING D COURSE OF my TRAVELING...KINDLY EXPLAIN EACH PLANE IN DETAILZ! TANX MAY D BLESSN CONTINUE

most people usually start their soul travel exploration from the physical plane and then to the Astral plane which is the next higher plane or first heaven.
to get a detailed description of each plane, go to the eckankar website, www.eckankar.org and download the free books there. in the book Eckankar, Ancient Wisdom for Today you will see a detailed description of the heavenly planes. the key to exploring them lies in the singing of the HU.
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by PastorKun(m): 12:57am On Jul 27, 2013
@Benodic
Is it only through singing HU that one can soul travel? As I am quite aware that people of various spiritual orientation soul travel without going through the HU route.
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 10:37am On Jul 27, 2013
@ Pastor Kun

@Benodic
Is it only through singing HU that one can soul travel? As I am quite aware that people of various spiritual orientation soul travel without going through the HU route.

absolutely not. there are a lot of spiritually charged words that one can use to soul travel. in my thread on Practical Spirituality,https://www.nairaland.com/1206262/practical-spirituality, i listed a lot of them, including singing the word JESUS or Christ or God as a love song, but instead what i got in return was attacks from your fellow christian brother who told me to remove any thing pertaining to Christianity from my thread.

all i was doing was to show that every soul in whatever religion that person is in has opportunity to grow spiritually by using already placed spiritually charged words in their own religion which they do not even know how to use.
what makes HU unique is that it is not limited in its scope and can take you through all the heavenly planes as all spiritually charged words comes from it. it does not belong to any religion and Eckankar does not claim that it owns it. it is purely a gift that God has given to souls to use in finding their way home to it.

the taste of the pudding is always in the eating. that is why i always encourage people to try the techniques and spiritual exercises and see things for themselves.
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by PastorKun(m): 11:25am On Jul 27, 2013
Thanx for the response brother smiley
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 4:32pm On Jul 27, 2013
@ Pastor Kun

Thanx for the response brother

you are always welcome.
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 6:29pm On Jul 28, 2013
A Seed for Contemplation

Perhaps the most serious of karmic infractions is to misuse spiritual power for personal gain.

ECKANKAR
Ancient Wisdom for Today
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 7:50pm On Jul 29, 2013
A Seed for Contemplation

Experience teaches us. When a lesson is learned, particularly a spiritual lesson, we no longer need the experience.
The karma is finished. We can move on to the next step. This is not absolution or forgiveness. It is spiritual growth.

ECKANKAR
Ancient Wisdom for Today

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (168) (Reply)

A Library Of The Best 40 Atheist Arguments Against God/religion (NOW WITH PICS) / Marine Spirits...what Are They?how To Identify Them And Defeat Them. / Testimony Of A Former Devil Worshiper - Nonkoliso Ngeleka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.