Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,563 members, 7,816,364 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Omoyele Sowore’s Arrest By DSS - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Omoyele Sowore’s Arrest By DSS (37654 Views)

Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Omoyele Sowore's New Bail Conditions / Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Omoyele Sowore’s Arrest By DSS Over #revolutionnow Protest / Shehu Sani Reacts To Omoyele Sowore's Arrest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Omoyele Sowore’s Arrest By DSS by Antoeni(m): 12:48pm On Aug 03, 2019
Sowore Omoyele is an inconsequential and infinitesimal politician with no electoral value, he is indeed ranting about like an ant � thinking that he can overshadow president Muhammadu Buhari and lead a revolution movement or process in Nigeria successfully to remove him from office. He should stop hallucinating and pretending to be a better democrat than those in the helm of affairs of government of Nigeria presently.

He should prepare himself for long stay in the detention.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Omoyele Sowore’s Arrest By DSS by amazon14: 12:50pm On Aug 03, 2019
Afonjas!? The game is up.

O seti go

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Omoyele Sowore’s Arrest By DSS by denjjy(m): 12:51pm On Aug 03, 2019
I just discovered that twitter is not connecting on my phone. I've tried several other browser to log in but I couldn't. who knows may be is part of their plans to frustrate #Aug5 #FreeSoworeNow
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Omoyele Sowore’s Arrest By DSS by Eteka1(m): 12:52pm On Aug 03, 2019
He has the right to call for a violent overthrow of government (revolution) and the government has the right to arrest him for that.

2 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Omoyele Sowore’s Arrest By DSS by seguntijan(m): 12:53pm On Aug 03, 2019
Corruption has grown to be an Ideology in Nigeria.

Any revolution in Nigeria would create a new type of corrupt system.

Those craving for revolution are the unfavoured class, they are singing: " "Do something new in my life'

Those against revolution are the favoured, their song is simple: "It shall be permanent, what the lord has done for me, it shall be permanent*

Whereas, some of us are at the centre of the Spectrum, whether revolution or not, we just need our share of the large cake, whether revolution or reforms.

Why I now say , corruption is ideological is that the two cries or songs are products of interest

5 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Omoyele Sowore’s Arrest By DSS by uncommonme(m): 12:54pm On Aug 03, 2019
obviously, you are dysfunctional
chiagozien:
Sowore should be declare a terrorist.

He is an enemy of state.

3 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Omoyele Sowore’s Arrest By DSS by lomprico(m): 12:54pm On Aug 03, 2019
alsudan:
All of una way help foist the beast on Nigerians, must end for him belle.

simple.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Omoyele Sowore’s Arrest By DSS by teelaw4life(m): 12:54pm On Aug 03, 2019
festacman:
There is no doubt that Mr. Omoyele Sowore has right as a Nigerian citizen to question the government on its policies and protest against it.

He had earlier tried to sell his political agenda through the ballot box but unfortunately failed to agree and collaborate with other young people to convince majority of Nigerians to vote for him.

What is a bit of concern is why the same Omoyele Sowore who couldn't work with other young politicians now found it right and comfortable to subtly and covertly collaborate with Islamic Movement of Nigeria, Kwakwasiya movement and other divisive organizations to organize "Revolution Now" and "Days of Rage" in a period when there have been SUSPICIOUS increase in high-profile kidnapping and assassinations.

Wow...BMC disinformation apparatus is running on full steam. How does this even make sense to you?

3 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Omoyele Sowore’s Arrest By DSS by fykes(m): 12:55pm On Aug 03, 2019
madam no dey stand with am for twitter. Go to Dss office and stand with him there. I no dey like all this kind things oo
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Omoyele Sowore’s Arrest By DSS by echibuogwu(m): 12:59pm On Aug 03, 2019
How much Dey pay u? Ur family will die in poverty.
Antoeni:
Sowore Omoyele is an inconsequential and infinitesimal politician with no electoral value, he is indeed ranting about like an ant � thinking that he can overshadow president Muhammadu Buhari and lead a revolution movement or process in Nigeria successfully to remove him from office. He should stop hallucinating and pretending to be a better democrat than those in the helm of affairs of government of Nigeria presently.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Omoyele Sowore’s Arrest By DSS by festacman(m): 1:00pm On Aug 03, 2019
teelaw4life:

Wow...BMC disinformation apparatus is running on full steam. How does this even make sense to you?
Please I am nobody's apparatus. Just as I reinforced Sowore's right to ptotest as a citizen in my post, I am entitled to express my feelings, opinions and concerns as a citizen.

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Omoyele Sowore’s Arrest By DSS by BabaO2: 1:02pm On Aug 03, 2019
Abuharib:
Former presidential candidate, Oby Ezekwesili, has spoken against the arrest of the publisher of SaharaReporters, Omoyele Sowore, calling on President Muhammadu Buhari to ensure his immediate release.

Sowore, also a former presidential candidate, was arrested early Saturday by security operatives suspected to be from the Department of State Security (DSS).

The arrest is believed to be connected to the #RevolutionNow protests which is set to commence nationwide on August 5.

“All well-meaning Nigerians should stand with YeleSowore and defend his constitutional right and freedom to protest any matter of Governance that worries him,” Mrs Ezekwesili said on Twitter.

“Mr Sowore’s convening of Citizens to protest Poor Governance – via #RevolutionNow- is Constitutionally guaranteed.”

The former education minister added: “If our NGRPresident MBuhari & FG AsoRock are not completely out of touch with the reality of distress of majority of Citizens of this country, they would handle YeleSowore‘s right to convene #RevolutionNow wisely.

“Many of us his fellow #OfficeOfTheCitizen stand with him.”

https://foxmeek.com/politics/oby-ezekwesili-react-to-omoyele-sowores-arrest-by-dss

Association of losers. Would sowore have declared revolution if he had won the presidential election? All these atiku secretly sponsored protests and kidnappings should be wiped off
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Omoyele Sowore’s Arrest By DSS by gratiaeo(m): 1:02pm On Aug 03, 2019
festacman:
There is no doubt that Mr. Omoyele Sowore has right as a Nigerian citizen to question the government on its policies and protest against it.

He had earlier tried to sell his political agenda through the ballot box but unfortunately failed to agree and collaborate with other young people to convince majority of Nigerians to vote for him.

What is a bit of concern is why the same Omoyele Sowore who couldn't work with other young politicians now found it right and comfortable to subtly and covertly collaborate with Islamic Movement of Nigeria, Kwakwasiya movement and other divisive organizations to organize "Revolution Now" and "Days of Rage" in a period when there have been SUSPICIOUS increase in high-profile kidnapping and assassinations.

Zombie will always be a zombie

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Omoyele Sowore’s Arrest By DSS by YahwehRocks: 1:02pm On Aug 03, 2019
KevMitnick:
Dictatorship Loading... undecided

Has always been fully loaded.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Omoyele Sowore’s Arrest By DSS by Deegeorge(m): 1:04pm On Aug 03, 2019
i donn dy find you taytay... why you just no wann help your life so you wan scam anoda person... any thread I open and I see your post I promise na assorted epe I go give you
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Omoyele Sowore’s Arrest By DSS by Sonfethopia: 1:06pm On Aug 03, 2019
Eteka1:
He has the right to call for a violent overthrow of government (revolution) and the government has the right to arrest him for that.

Lol, u ur phone go soon off o
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Omoyele Sowore’s Arrest By DSS by FreeSpirited: 1:07pm On Aug 03, 2019
festacman:

You are the biggest fool of the century..oloriburuku..how can u type this kind of poo..oloshi

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Omoyele Sowore’s Arrest By DSS by festacman(m): 1:10pm On Aug 03, 2019
gratiaeo:

Zombie will always be a zombie
When your intellect is too low to muster an opinion, you resort to name-calling. Now, Zombie is not somebody who is opinionated but people like you who is unable to express themselves and therefore to look up to others for direction. For goodness sake, why do people like you find it difficult to accept that others could have contrary perspectives to an issue.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Omoyele Sowore’s Arrest By DSS by Myhusband(m): 1:12pm On Aug 03, 2019
even Trump won't tolerate that if anyone want to pull that stunt in his govt

ordinary negative comment he called for the sack of UK ambassador to USA

what Sowore should have done is push for restructuring which would reduce many things in this country

I have said it before that being a former contestant and not having northeners as the leading factor, the revolution crab is DOA as it will be tagged anti Buhari govt

all states and region will control their securities and economies
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Omoyele Sowore’s Arrest By DSS by FreeSpirited: 1:12pm On Aug 03, 2019
Antoeni:

Oloriburuku EDA ni e . aiye e ko ni da lorun e

3 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Omoyele Sowore’s Arrest By DSS by festacman(m): 1:12pm On Aug 03, 2019
FreeSpirited:

You are the biggest fool of the century..oloriburuku..how can u type this kind of poo..oloshi
You mean I am a fool for expressing my feeling, opinion and concern, which seem to differ from yours. Now, that you sounds like dictator.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Omoyele Sowore’s Arrest By DSS by FreeSpirited: 1:14pm On Aug 03, 2019
seguntijan:
Corruption has grown to be an Ideology in Nigeria.

Any revolution in Nigeria would create a new type of corrupt system.

Those craving for revolution are the unfavoured class, they are singing: " "Do something new in my life'

Those against revolution are the favoured, their song is simple: "It shall be permanent, what the lord has done for me, it shall be permanent*

Whereas, some of us are at the centre of the Spectrum, whether revolution or not, we just need our share of the large cake, whether revolution or reforms.

Why I now say , corruption is ideological is that the two cries or songs are products of interest

You are a fool. Everything in life is about interest. And the popular interest should carry the day, and thats what SOWORE is chanting. You guys are too senseless to reason

3 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Omoyele Sowore’s Arrest By DSS by 12345baba(m): 1:14pm On Aug 03, 2019
Nkita lifolu oby nsi there
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Omoyele Sowore’s Arrest By DSS by FreeSpirited: 1:15pm On Aug 03, 2019
festacman:

You mean I am a fool for expressing my feeling, opinion and concern, which seem to differ from yours. Now, that you sounds like dictator.
Aiye e ko ni da se..all of you frustrating the initiative for something better in this country shall never know peace..idiot
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Omoyele Sowore’s Arrest By DSS by Oche211(m): 1:15pm On Aug 03, 2019
Sowore is not Tuface, he knows the price involve.

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Omoyele Sowore’s Arrest By DSS by foolbuster: 1:19pm On Aug 03, 2019
festacman:
[s]There is no doubt that Mr. Omoyele Sowore has right as a Nigerian citizen to question the government on its policies and protest against it.

What is a bit of concern is why the same Omoyele Sowore who couldn't work with other young politicians now found it right and comfortable to subtly and covertly collaborate with Islamic Movement of Nigeria, Kwakwasiya movement and other divisive organizations to organize "Revolution Now" and "Days of Rage" in a period when there have been SUSPICIOUS increase in high-profile kidnapping and assassinations.[/s]
What a load of crap. All you did here is prove you are extremely ignorant of the antecedent of the man sowore. Oga go and read.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chicago University Document Showing I Was Female Not My Fault, Tinubu - Gazette / Picture Of Abiola, Tukur And Yaradua Back In The Days / The Moment Top Dignitaries Arrived Atiku's Campaign Ground In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.